Her Trip to New York

Story Info
Disappointed wife on an all girls trip to New York City.
1.8k words
2.53
27.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrdnrm
mrdnrm
5 Followers

We have been married 33 years now, the very first month we were dating. I was to make her dinner at my place, but she called saying she would be late because of work. over 2 hours later she showed up very tipsy and gave me a very big, long passionate kiss. I took her straight to my bedroom and undressed and went down on her. Her pussy smelt different, but it didn't stop me, I wanted her, and she wanted me to eat her out. She held my head there until she came and then told me to put my cock inside. I wasted no time and put my cock inside her. It slid in like a pencil in a mason jar. It was at that moment it dawned on me, I knew it she had just been fucked and I just ate another man's cum. This had happened to me with previous girlfriends and if I was going to keep this girl, I had to shut my mouth and just deal with it.

Later that evening we talked about things and I hinted around about what may have happened. It would be a few months later when she would admit to it. She said she didn't think I was serious about us at the time. So, I knew if I was keeping this woman, I had to proposed to her, after all she was pregnant, yes, the baby is mine. We got married within a year and for the next several years she complained often about our sex life. I finally begun to see the frustration setting in her as she started to avoid wanting sex. Finally, I asked what was wrong why the avoidance. She told me I was selfish and always came to fast and never helped finish her off.

After that we talked about how sex was going to be. I had to eat her out for over 15 minutes and try to get her off first before putting my cock in her. Most times I after I felt I just had to get in her, I would climb on top and slide my cock in and cum with in seconds. She would grab my head and hair and force my head down on her pussy to make sure she was satisfied. This would be sex for the next few years. I would cum inside her then eat her out until she orgasmed. I have eaten many loads of cum out of previous girlfriends and my wife's pussy. Yes, and not all of the cum was mine.

Sex with us started to become too much of a routine. We even tried watching some porn together. I would cum within a few minutes and let her be with her vibrator for a few hours and she seemed to be happy with that. I bought her a few videos and a few different vibrators and let her go at it.

I always went on my hunting and fishing trips while she stayed home with the kids. Then one day out of nowhere, she said the girls at the hair salon were planning a trip to New York and they asked her if she wanted to go. After much discussion, well fighting I had no choice but to let her go.

It would be a five-day four-night trip. It would be the 4 girls, my wife and three of the hairdressers from the salon. They were all married and went on this trip every year for a hair product show in New York. Well, the time for the trip soon came and she left with her girlfriends on that Wednesday afternoon. She called when she had arrived in New York to tell me she was safe. Then called again on Thursday and Friday mornings. But not again until she got off the train in Boston on Sunday evening.

When she arrived home, it was late Sunday night and she jumped right in bed and kissed me as I kissed her back, she stopped me and as she motioned for me to go down on her as she was forcing my head to her pussy. I knew what she wanted, after all it was our routine and I complied. I knew the smell, the taste of her pussy after being fucked and cummed in. After eating her for what felt like an hour I got up and slid my cock in her. She felt very loose and sloppy wet deep inside. I wondered about who she had fucked, was it just once earlier today or for the whole time in New York. I didn't say a word I just wondered how the rest of my life would be.

For the next few months, I would ask my wife how her trip to New York was, tell me again about everything, (She never mentioned another about any guys) I just got this feeling you are leaving something out. "Babe, I have told you everything worth mentioning". But I still wondered.

Then we were invited to a big BBQ over a friend's house with about 25 people or so. We were all having fun, drinking and having a good time when suddenly. One of the women who had gone to New York with my wife, started arguing with her husband and then for some reason she just blurted it out. Yes, I fucked another guy in NY so did all the other girls. You don't see their husbands pissed off and constantly dwelling over it, you insecure asshole. I turned and looked at my wife and she could not hide her face. I didn't say a word, but my mind went back to that night she came home from NY, and I ate and fucked her very loose and soggy pussy.

That night and many nights following the BBQ. We had talk in great detail about why and what went down in New York. She had no choice now but to tell me everything. Then she started, first two nights in New York were uneventful. The first night they just settled in and got a few drinks in the hotel lounge. The second night was mostly trade show stuff for the hairstylist and she just tagged along. The Friday night they hit the Chippendale Club. She said she did not go up front to the stage but rather hung out in the back by the bouncers. She said, she had talked a lot to the one of the bounces, she said he was nice and didn't hit on her. Then she told me about how at a certain point in the night when the dancers are done, the club opens the door for other men to come in.

As the crowd grew bigger the bouncer told my wife just to stand next to him, he will make sure no one bothered her. But after a few drinks the bounce waved his arm at someone. She continued her story, she said a good-looking young man came over and the bouncer told him to keep her company. The young man started buying her strong drinks and when it was time to go, both the young man and the bouncer said they would walk her back to her hotel which was only a couple blocks away.

Back in the hotel room the three of them talked a bit and danced to some music. She said before she knew it, they were undressing her and had her naked on the bed. She said she focused first on her new bouncer friend. She started by sucking his cock while laying on the bed. I asked her if it was bigger than mine and she replied that she had trouble adjusting her jaw to be able to take whole thing down her throat.

Then she said she didn't even see the young man get undressed but before she could even think about him, he was between her legs eating her pussy. Still focusing on the bouncer and sucking his cock with all she had, he unloaded a big load in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

As the bouncer stepped aside the young man worked his way up her body to her breast and kissed, suck her tits, neck, and ears. Then she whispered to him to put his cock inside her. She said, she was talking to herself I could not believe what I was doing. Here I am a married woman cheating on my husband, but not with one man but two. I was so worked up and drunk I just wanted to get fucked and get fucked hard, I could not stop myself.

She still had not seen the young man's cock, as he slowly worked it in to her pussy. She said he was good and really knew what he had. She said she never had a cock that big fuck her in her entire life. But he went slow and allowed her pussy to adjust to it. When she was ready, she said he was nonstop. She told me how she never had experienced a rolling orgasm before. The two men took turns fucking her for the next few hours.

Then the bouncer left at about 4am she said and the young man stayed, he spent the night and they talked and fucked well into the late morning. Then showered together and ended up back in bed. They stayed naked and fucked the rest of the weekend never leaving the room. They ordered room service, ate, drank, talked, and fucked. He never left until he walked her to the train station when it was time for her to come home. She kissed him goodbye in front of the other girls. She said he was only 22 years old and had the biggest cock she had ever scene. My wife was in her 40's at that time and said it was the best fuck of her life at the time.

After months of discussion, we determined what my wife would be needing and wanting. She would need to fuck other man with bigger cock from time to time. So finally in January of 2003 we found another guy for her to fuck. He would be the first of over 50 men. This first guy I would watch. I was nervous and Jealous at first but watching a real stud fuck her turned in to excitement and then over time that turned into an erotic addiction.

Watching her get power fucked by a bigger cock and one that lasted much longer than I could. By a man who could go all night with her was just awesome. To hear her breathe, scream and beg for her lover to give it to her harder and deeper like nothing I have ever done to her. It was obvious this is how the rest of our live would be. The Hotwife and Cum Eating Cuckold

mrdnrm
mrdnrm
5 Followers