Her Turn, His Turn, My turn

Story Info
My turn?
2.2k words
4.31
5.9k
8
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers

It had been a rough day at work. The boss had been riding me all day over some of the pettiest stuff you can imagine. No matter what I did, there was some itty-bitty detail that wasn't quite right. By the time I got off, my nerves were shot. I called my wife to let her know that I would be a little late getting home, then headed for the nearest watering hole for a good stiff drink.

The Tender Trap was a singles joint. I really didn't care. I wasn't out on the prowl. I just needed a drink or two to calm my nerves before going home. The place was fairly quiet. It was too early for the band, and there wasn't a big crowd. The number of patrons and staff were about equal when I walked in. I sat on a bar stool and ordered a double scotch on the rocks. I figured that by the time I had finished it, I would be unwound enough to go home and be civilized to my family without being too drunk to drive. Plus some of the rush hour traffic would be gone which would make the drive home less nerve wracking.

I was about half way through my drink when the bartender came up and set a fresh drink in front of me. "I didn't order this," I said.

"Compliments of the couple at the end of the bar," he said. "They want to talk to you."

I looked to my left and noticed a couple in their late twenties. They raised their glasses when I made eye contact with the woman. They were fairly attractive. Both were in good shape and dressed in business suits. The woman opened her jacket, pulled the right side back, and placed her hand on her hip. Her nipples were clearly outlined through her blouse. The man simply smiled. I wasn't in a sociable mood, but it would have been rude to not thank them for the drink. I picked up my half-finished scotch and the one they had paid for and started toward them. They got up and went to a table, which I followed them to. The man extended his hand to me. "Hi, I'm Mark," he said, "and this is my wife Jennie.".

I set my drinks down and shook his hand. "I'm Phil," I said. "Thank you for the drink. What can I do for you?"

They seated me between them. She sat very close to me, much closer than I would have expected from a stranger. "What are you drinking?" she asked. "The barkeep wouldn't tell us."

"Scotch," I said.

"Doubles, too, I see," she cooed. "That's pretty serious drinking."

"I had a rough day at work. My boss was on my back all day."

"Maybe his boss was riding him too," Mark said. "In my company when the higher-ups decide to do a project, they want it done yesterday."

"That's basically the way most outfits work," I said.

"You seem rather tense," Jennie said.

"I am. I figured I should unwind a bit before going home so I don't snap at the kids. They didn't do anything, so I shouldn't take it out on them."

"That makes you a loving father," Mark said. "Maybe we can help you loosen up. Perhaps I should say maybe Jennie can help you loosen up."

She leaned against my side and kissed my cheek. I turned my head toward her so quickly that our foreheads collided. "I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't expect that. What are you getting at?"

"Mark likes to share me with other men," she whispered.

I turned to look at him. "I don't follow you," I said.

"Sex is one of the best relaxers I know of," he said. "It's safer than booze; it doesn't leave you with a hangover; and you don't have to worry about a cop stopping you if you get too relaxed."

"I must be a little dense. None of this conversation is making any sense."

"Don't you think an hour in bed with Jennie would relax you?" I looked at her. She had opened a couple more buttons on her blouse to expose the creamy flesh of her bountiful bosom. She was not wearing a bra. Her grey eyes made contact with mine. "Isn't she beautiful? What man could resist her?" She put her hand on the back of my head and pressed her full lips against mine. I was stunned by their aggressiveness, especially hers. After about fifteen seconds I realized that she had no intention of releasing me unless I responded. Reluctantly I began to return the kiss. Her mouth opened and her tongue brushed across my lips making me gasp. She took my hand in hers and shoved it inside her blouse. Her breast nicely filled my hand. Hoping to end things quickly, I circled her nipple with my fingertip. She replied by tightening her grip on my neck. After a couple minutes I forcibly removed her hand from my neck. She looked deeply into my eyes and breathed heavily.

"Just what is it you want from me?" I asked.

"We want you to fuck me while Mark watches," Jennie said lustily. "I'm getting hot just thinking about it. I need you, Phil. I need you deep inside me." She put her hand on the bulge in my pants. "You want me too. Don't you?"

"Look, I'm married," I stammered.

"We are too," Mark said. "I have no doubt you are fantasizing about being in bed with her. We act on our fantasies; we don't repress them. Haven't you ever wondered what your wife looks like when you are fucking her? I don't mean just her face when you're on top of her, but her whole body. I love being in bed with Jennie, but I can only see bits and pieces of her. I like to see the whole woman, and to do that I have to put some distance between us. That requires a third party, another man."

"I like seeing him in action too," Jennie said. "We get another woman from time to time as well. Right now it's his turn to do the watching."

"I'll be sitting in a chair," he said. "I'm not into men, and she's not into women. We don't take pictures. Afterward you'll never see us again."

Her hand continued to stroke my cock through my pants. Her eyes remained locked on mine. "Come on, Phil," she whispered. "We have a hotel room across the street. You'll be on your way home in an hour anyway. If you stay here you'll be tipsy, and your driving ability will be impaired. If you come with us, you'll be sober, relaxed, and alert."

"You make it sound like my civic duty," I said. "I hate to waste your money by leaving this drink untouched."

"It will be better for you, for us, if you leave it alone. You're nervous, It's understandable. I'll help you relax."

Our lips met again, this time gently. Mark was right. Jennie was irresistible.

Their hotel room was larger than the ones I was used to, although the layout was basically the same. The bathroom was just inside the door. The king-size bed was against the wall around the corner from the bathroom. The tv was on the dresser opposite the bed, and a table with two chairs sat between the dresser and the balcony window. Mark pulled a chair away from the table and sat down facing the bed. He didn't remove his suit jacket or even loosen his tie.

Jennie kicked off her shoes and sat in the center of the bed. I distinctly remember thinking 'Now what do I do?' I was 37 years old, married with two kids, and I was as nervous as a high school kid about to cop his first feel of a tit. Before me was a gorgeous brunette with enormous tits whose only desire was to get my prick into her cunt. The ludicrousness of my thought made me chuckle. She patted the bed, and I sat down.

She opened my suit jacket and helped me out of it. Next she removed my tie and opened my shirt collar. Rising to her knees, Jennie unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it out of my pants. It landed on the floor with my jacket and tie. My shoes and socks were next. Somewhere in the recesses of my mind, I knew her husband was in the room watching us. Her lips against mine drove away all awareness of his presence. As she lay atop me, I helped her out of her coat. I pulled her blouse from under the waistband of her skirt; it, too, joined the garments on the floor.

Within minutes I was completely naked. She took my dick into her mouth and began sucking like she was afraid it would escape. I was rock-hard in seconds. My balls disappeared one at a time into her mouth. Her legs straddled my head. I pushed her skirt up and found that she wasn't wearing any panties. Her moist snatch lowered itself to my mouth. Her musky scent was intoxicating. My tongue probed her smoothly shaven slit in search of her clit. I found her mini-dick and wrapped my lips around it imitating her actions on my cock. Her nether lips opened on their own to allow me access to her clit. She let my meat fall out of her mouth, and her hips bucked against my jaw as her climax overwhelmed her.

Climbing off my face, she threw her skirt on the clothing heap. I rolled her onto her back and began kissing her long neck. It was time to slow down, and I took my time working my way down to her boobs. I lingered over her mammaries kissing circles around them. Her nipples were rigid long before my lips reached them. Her hands rested gently on my neck while I played with her breasts. My vision was restricted to the creamy flesh of her mounds. Her flat tummy beckoned, and I moved down to place kisses all over it. Her naval came into view, and my tongue twirled around the indentation. Her breathing was deep and rapid when I came to her pussy. My tongue found her clit again. I licked the folds of her labia around it slowly going up the left side and down the right. I wrapped her stiff clit between my lips and hummed a low note. Her hips convulsed immediately, and her legs clamped my ears against my skull. Her savory juices squirted against my face. Fearing a fractured jaw I decided against humming a song.

I crawled up over her. Her hand led my ramrod to her dripping tunnel. I was encased in a hot wet glove with a single thrust. Jennie drew her legs up to allow me as deeply into her as I could get. I hooked my arms under her knees to hold them up so Mark could see me pump her pussy with long slow strokes. I pulled back until only the head of my prick was at her pussy lips, then rammed quickly back in. She howled with delight each time our hips made contact. I increased my pace and she returned my thrusts with her own. Her face contorted as her orgasm approached again. My loins began to tense up, and my nut sac tightened. Her pussy muscles contracted at the same time that my first shot of seed burst forth from my prick into her womb. Her hips bucked rhythmically against me each time I sent another pulse of cum into her. Her arms tightened pressing her firm breasts tightly against my chest. With a final gasp, she went limp and flopped back on the bed. I collapsed panting heavily on her.

After catching my breath, I raised up on my elbows and gazed into her smiling face. I could feel my dick shrinking and slipping out of her. "Thank you," she said softly. "That was wonderful. I've never had anyone hum on me before. It was better than my vibrator."

"You were right," I said. "This is relaxing."

I stood up and looked at Mark. He hadn't moved during the time I had been fucking his wife. He stood up. His pants bulged out, and there was a damp spot on his crotch.

"You're one of the best we've met," he said as he extended his hand to me. "Thank you for letting me see your dick in her. I guess you should be getting on your way home."

I dressed quickly and went to my car. As I drove home, I realized that the scent of Jennie's pussy juices was all over my face. I pulled into a gas station and went to the restroom. There wasn't any soap, so I had to wash my face with cold water.

As I pulled into the driveway, I prayed that Martha wouldn't notice anything. My best chance would be to head straight to the bathroom realizing I also needed to wash my crotch.

Martha greeted me at the door. I felt like a dead man as she kissed me. She couldn't help smelling Jennie on me. "The kids will be spending the weekend with my parents," she announced as our lips parted.

"You mean we finally get some time alone," I said. She turned around and I slipped my arms around her and squeezed her breasts.

"Not exactly," she said. "Mark and Jennie will be covering over. She's had her turn to watch him. Now it's your turn to watch me."

HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers