Only

Story Info
My wife runs into a 'friend' from her past.
2.5k words
30.5k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We only went out a couple of times."

Your answer to my question is direct, yet, I can't shake the feeling that there's more to the story.

We're sitting in a taxi on the way home from a concert. Earlier that night, while we were in line, you bumped into an "old friend." He was a good looking guy, fit and well dressed, maybe a few years older than me.

The encounter was brief and pleasant enough, if a little awkward. Though, it didn't exactly give me "old friends" vibes.

"Oh, I see, so not exactly 'old friends' after all. Why didn't you just say that you guys had dated?" I ask.

"Because, It was such a brief thing. It's not even worth talking about. We went on a couple dates, found that we didn't have much in common and went our separate ways. Now can we move on?" you ask, sounding a little annoyed.

"Alright alright, sorry, anyway, I had a good night. The band was great and you looked so sexy." I say, as our cab pulls up to the front of our house.

"I know." You say with a confident grin. Stepping out of the cab, you leave me to pay the fare.

By the time I get inside you've already made your way to the bathroom. I take a moment to untie my boots and take off my jacket. I head towards the bathroom just as you close the door. Moments later, you start to play some music. it's good, slow, sexy rock and roll, but I don't recognize it. I hear the shower begin to run and I ask if you want some company, but you don't respond. You just turn the music up a notch.

I hear the shower curtain open, and then close behind you as you climb in. I decide to try the handle, but you've locked it. I shrug and resign myself to the couch to scroll instagram and smoke a joint while I wait for you to finish.

I must have just started to nod off when I was woken up by the sound of the bedroom door being closed. You still had music playing, it sounded like the same band that I heard before.

I started to head for the bedroom but I really had to pee so I popped into the bathroom first. It was still steamy from your shower and the thought of a nice, hot shower was really appealing to me. I decided I'd jump in for a quick one before joining you in bed.

Once I'm all clean and dried off I head for the bedroom. I open the door slowly to a very dark room. At first, I'm not sure if you're still awake, the music is still playing but the volume is very low. I tip-toe to my side of the bed and I'm now close enough to hear your breathing.

"She must be right out" I think to myself, as you seem to be breathing rather heavily.

But then, I hear a different sound.

"Was that a sigh?" I ask myself.

Then I hear it again. By this point, my eyes are starting to adjust to the dark room, and I can finally make out your silhouette. As what I'm seeing begins to register, I'm almost at a loss for words.

You're laying on your back, your knees are bent and your legs are spread. You're wearing your thin, white pyjama shorts and a short white tank top. You're lightly stroking your chest, neck and shoulder with your right hand. Your left hand is between your legs, gently resting on your mound.

"I've been waiting for you so long." you say with a sigh. "I almost couldn't wait any longer, but now that you're here, I want you so bad. I need you."

"What's gotten into you tonight" I ask you.

"Is there a problem?" You ask, as you get on your knees, crawl to the edge of the bed, reach out and grab my cock.

I close my eyes and gasp at the touch of your cool hands on my soft cock, still warm from the shower.

You start to pull me towards you when for some reason, I can't keep my mouth shut.

"Hey so remember that guy we ran into tonight?" I start to ask.

You let go of my cock and roll your eyes. "Really?" you ask, annoyed.

You say goodnight as you roll over.

"I'm sorry it's just, you know how I get something in my head... It's just, the way it was awkward between you two, I thought maybe you'd hooked up or something. But then you said you only went on a couple dates. So I guess I was wrong, I shouldn't have assumed" I explain.

The room is silent.

"Ok then, goodnight, I love you."

"I never said that we didn't hook up." you say quietly.

"What?"

"Well..."

"Well what happened then? I thought you said that the dates didn't go anywhere.

You turn over and face me again.

"They didn't, he never meant anything to me."

"Then when did you hook up with him?"

"Look, it's in the past, before we'd met. I love you and that's all that matters now" you tell me, pulling me in for a hug.

As you do, you can't help notice that my cock is pressed against your leg. You can't help but notice that it's a little hard.

Your tone changes. "Are you getting turned on?" you ask.

Now it's my turn to remain silent.

You slide a hand down between us, grabbing my cock through the sheet.

"You really want to know?" you ask, as you squeeze.

My cock is growing harder by the second. You have your answer.

I'm not sure exactly what there is to know. Or, what I want to know. But in this moment, all I can do is nod.

Well, first of all, we only spent one night together. You see he plays in a band. They're not very big outside of their hometown, although that's not the story they'd tell you.

I had plans to go out with a couple friends one Saturday night. We went to a place downtown. I wore a casual but sexy skirt and top combo. It was the kind of bar that always has live music. We'd been there before, and while some bands were better than others, we always had fun.

We were having some drinks and dancing away. The band that night seemed better than the usual local talent. We were having a great time, so much so that time slipped away from us and before we knew it, it was getting late and the bar was starting to empty out. We decided we'd head out but as we were getting ourselves together I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and there was the lead singer of the band. He was smiling at me, and I had to admit, he was pretty cute.

"That band you were playing earlier...Was that his band?" I interrupt you to ask.

You just smile and give my cock a squeeze, and tell me not to interrupt you.

As I was saying, I turn around and he introduces himself. He explains that a friend is having an after party at their house nearby and asks if we'd like to join them.

I admit that I'm a little impressed that he just assumed I'd like to talk to him, let alone come to his after party.

My friends and I agree that we're not ready for the night to end. We get the address and tell him that we'll see him there.

Once we're there it's pretty obvious what he was interested in. I, of course, had already assumed as much. So we had a couple drinks with them, they even put their own music on at one point, give me a break right?

Anyway, you know how these things go. We had our fun, realised that it was best left at that, and moved on.

"Hey, wait a second," I plead. "What do you mean 'we had our fun?' so you fooled around a little?"

"I guess you could say that." you say, unconvincingly.

"Did you suck his cock?" I can't believe I just asked you that.

"What exactly do you want me to tell you?" You ask, avoiding the question. As you circle your thumb around the tip of my cock, still through the sheet, you can feel a wet spot forming.

I swallow hard. "Everything" is all I can muster.

Ok then, you asked for it.

After a couple of drinks, and feeling inspired by my new friend's earlier bravado, I decided it was my turn for a bold move.

"Isn't there somewhere more private we could go?" I asked him.

He just smiled, stood up, and motioned for me to follow him. Of course, I followed.

I knew he likely only wanted one thing from me. That was fine, I only wanted one thing from him.

When we got into the bedroom he started to kiss me right away. I, however, wasn't interested in too much of that.

I pushed him against the wall and dropped to my knees in front of him. I unbuckled his belt first, then undid his button, then unzipped his fly before pulling his pants down around his ankles. He was wearing tight briefs and they weren't doing much to conceal his rapidly growing cock.

I didn't waste much time removing his briefs, allowing his stiff cock to spring forward. I opened my mouth slightly, pausing to let him feel my hot breath on his tip. He was twitching with anticipation. I grabbed his shaft and leaned in. I kissed the tip of his cock as I pushed forward, allowing his cock to spread my lips, taking him into my mouth.

I quickly got into a good rhythm, licking, sucking and stroking. You know how I like to please. He was in heaven.

He was getting really worked up, and I was loving it, but I didn't come here just to suck his dick.

I released his cock from my mouth and stood up. I kissed him deep, slipping my tongue in his mouth before turning and walking over to the bed. I got on my knees and bent over. I looked back at him, he was now stroking himself while he watched me. I pulled my skirt up over my ass before giving it a playful little smack and wiggling it at him.

He walked up to the edge of the bed and put a hand between my legs, rubbing my pussy through my panties. He put his other hand on my lower back. He gently tickled my back for a moment before his touch got a bit more firm pressing into my back, sort of holding me in place.

I was rocking my hips at this point, grinding my covered pussy against his other hand. Then I felt his hand slide up and grab at the waistband of my panties. He pulled them down around my knees, and moved forward. As he did, I could feel the tip of his cock make contact with my now exposed pussy for the first time.

I was so wet, and he was leaking too, that he probably could have slid into me right there. But he leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Is this what you want?" he asked, confidently.

"Oh fuck yes, so bad" I moaned.

He leaned back and spit in his hand, before returning it to my pussy. I gasped as he rubbed my clit first and then slid his fingers up and down my slit, mixing my wetness with his saliva.

He moved his hand from my pussy to my hip and kept the other one on my lower back. I wanted to be filled so bad, I ached for it, I was breathing hard and my pussy was soaked.

Finally, I felt the tip of his cock return to my opening. I tried to push myself back towards him, but he pulled back, teasing me, showing me that he was in control.

Then, finally, he pressed on, sliding into me slowly, little by little. until he had buried himself completely.

This is what he wanted. I offered myself and he'd taken me. I gasped and moaned as he did so.

He began to fuck me with long deep strokes, his cock was hitting just the right spots. He started to fuck me a bit faster, a bit harder, and I could hear his thighs hitting my ass as he gave me every inch over and over.

I reached between my legs and started playing with my clit. My legs were shaking and he must have sensed that I was getting close.

Then, I felt a finger graze my ass. Another bold move, but it felt so good. A deep moan was all I could offer as a response.

If he kept up like this, it was only a matter of time before I'd be cumming. On my knees, bent over and getting fucked from behind.

My heart is racing and I'm totally lost in your story. I'm moaning and rocking my hips as you continue to squeeze and stroke me through the sheet.

You finally pull it down revealing my hard, dripping cock. You wrap your hand around it, bare now, and start stroking.

I'm so turned on, I'm not sure if I can even hold on until the end.

You see the state that I'm in, and remove your hand and start to tease me again, not ready for the fun to be over.

As I regain my breath, I say "wow, if you two were only going to hook up once, you sure made the most of it."

"Well, I did sort of, suck his cock the next morning as well." you tell me.

"What? Oh fuck. Really?"

You don't give me a chance to ask any further questions. You wrap your hand around my shaft again and continue your story.

I'm right on the edge now. Hes fucking me long, deep and hard, and I'm barely holding on.

"Cum for me" he commands.

That was all I needed to hear. I moaned and sighed as I came. My legs shook and my pussy spasmed on his cock. He slowed down, but only for a moment. He was close too and he wanted his release.

"Fuck I'm close" He moaned.

"I'm close too" I gasp as you stroke me.

"Cum inside me" a response I could barely utter, as I was already on the verge of cumming again.

"Oh fuck, fuck, I'm cumming" he groaned.

With that he buried himself as deep as possible. He let out a long sigh as his cock throbbed while he filled me with his cum.

The sensation pushed me over the edge again and I came with him.

"Fuck, Katie I can't hold on."

You lean in to whisper in my ear."Finally, as we came down, he withdrew himself from me, watching his cum run down my leg."

That was it, I exploded, cumming all over my stomach and chest. You continued to stroke me until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Wow" I mumbled.

"You asked," you remarked.

"Only a couple dates?" I ask sarcastically.

You just grin, spread your legs, and tell me to get to work.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
JensensloverJensenslover4 months ago

Stop writing in second person, 'I' didn't do anything! Lazy writing so YOU don't have to get the names right.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
I Couldn't Believe My Eyes Husband finds cheating on him with her dance coach.in Loving Wives
A Husband's Lustful Co-workers A wife is pulled into a lewd game to keep her husband's job.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
More Stories