Her Version Losing Wife at Cards

Story Info
Wife tells of when he accidentally lost her at cards.
5.2k words
4.29
13.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2cdr911
2cdr911
83 Followers

My husband was so excited when he told me that work had chosen him to go to a convention at Lake Tahoe. Mike is a very talented but does not have a lot of ambition, which makes it easy for work to take advantage of him; and therefore, he is only paid a fraction of what he is worth.

As you can guess, we have always struggled financially. He is without a doubt the smartest, nicest man I have ever met. If it weren't for the fact he is always helping other, he would be rich. He reminds me of Jimmy Stewart in "It's a Wonderful Life."

He and I were probably the first beauty and the geek. Mike is 6'1" and weighs 200 lbs. He runs every morning and is very strong even though he excel at chess rather than sports. Plus, he is a computer whiz kid.

On the other hand, I was popular and people told me I look like Claudia Schiffer. I got tired of guys chasing me that when I found Mike, I wanted him and the security he offered. I knew he would never cheat on me and that he would always be there for me. I have been madly in love ever since. Our sex life on the other hand... let just say, Mike is not experimental.

So when his work offered to pay an all expense trip for Mike and I to Lake Tahoe we were thrilled. Little did we know that this would be the vacation we would never forget.

They paid for everything; the airfare, the nice resort, a rental car, and the conference fees. We decided that while Mike was attending the conference, I would take the rental car and drive to Sacramento to visit my old college roommate. I hadn't seen her in years. I felt a little guilty leaving him alone but I figured I would make it up to him.

Mike seemed so excited for our trip to Lake Tahoe. I finally figured it. Some of the things he said made it clear that it he wanted to take me someplace I had never been. I love to travel but since marrying Mike I have not really gone anywhere.

This made me feel even worse about leaving him to visit my friend, but I figured he would be in technical classes all day. Anyway, we would still have a couple of days to enjoy Lake Tahoe when I got back.

Arriving in Lake Tahoe was really fun, especially seeing Mike acting like a schoolboy. He is so book smart and yet has no street smarts. I have been to Europe, Caribbean, Middle East, and I didn't what Mike to know that Lake Tahoe just didn't stack up. However, I committed to myself that I would make the most of it.

First thing we did was walk around seeing the sites, and I was surprised how much I liked it there, and how warm it was since all I heard was about skiing and the lake. I guess it was uncommonly warm for this time of year.

We then found one of the casinos and started playing 21. Neither of us had ever played 21. The only gambling I had done was strip porker in my wild days, but that was a long time ago. Mike and I sat down next three really attractive guys. One looked like Matthew MaConahey, who I think is gorgeous, and one was an attractive black guy. Just to show what an airhead Mike is, he seats me next to Matthew Maconahey, or Gary as I found out later.

It must have been obvious to everyone that we did not know a thing about gambling. I just figured that loosing would mean we would be done earlier. Since I would be leaving in the morning, this would give us a chance to make love before I left. That way I wouldn't feel so bad about leaving Mike in Lake Tahoe alone.

However, the three guys proved to be really fun and interesting. They had traveled all over the world. They told stories of exotic places, Morocco, Bangkok, Amsterdam. I really enjoyed talking to them and they were impressed that I had traveled too.

They helped Mike and I understand 21 better and each time they gave us a suggestion we won. They were practically playing Mike's hand and he loved winning. I hadn't seen him like this before. He was like a kid in a candy store.

The first time it happened I didn't think much of it; however, after several more "accidental" contacts with my breast, I realized that Gary was being a little too friendly with me. Now you can imagine the conflict, here I am sitting next to a guy who looks like Matthew MaConahey and acts like James Bond. Of course I am attracted to him and enjoying the stories he is telling, but my husband is right next to us. He is completely clueless that Gary is hitting on me.

Carl, the black guy was doing a good job helping Mike win hand after hand, but I think his real motivation was to keep him from knowing how hard Gary was hit on me. Several times Gary rested his hand on my leg, and each time it just happened to be closer and closer to my privates. I was wearing my dance leotard pants because they were more comfortable on the plane, and to make matters worse I had no panties. Talking to these guys was really fun and I have to admit a part of me was enjoying what Gary was doing, but my husband was right next to us.

The first time Gary rested his hand in my lap it sent chills up my spine and I tried not to like that he was touching me between the legs. Luckily the table was covering my lap so no one could see where his hand was. He probably could knew I was not wearing panties. That may have given him a green light. Because without thinking about it, I spread my legs apart and let him feel my most private area.

He only had his hand there for a couple of minutes before I excused myself. I told Mike I would meet him back at the room. It was dumb of me to assume he would get the hint and follow me. So as I got back to the room, I realized I might be there alone for a little while and this upset me, so I turned on the TV.

Sure enough, Mike didn't come back for a couple of hours and when he did I was in a bad mood. It upset me even more that he was so happy about winning over a thousand dollars while I had to leave because of my commitment to him. So I would not make matters any worse, I decided to just to go to bed. Anyway, we both had to get up early in the morning.

"How did you sleep," Mike asked as I got out of bed. "I have to run to get to my first lecture so I'll see you when you get back from Sacramento." With that he was out the door, and I got ready for my two hour drive to see an old friend.

As I got closer to Nicky's house, I started getting a little nervous. How were things going to be between us? We had been so close in college and there were so many great memories. Could these three days bring back the intense friendship we once shared? So many fun times and so many nights of girl talk. Was I doing the right thing visiting her?

"It is so good to see you," Nicky said as she opened the door. "How was your drive?" "You look exactly the same." We talked while she was working on some school project for one of her two kids.

Nicky was not exactly the same, baring two children had left a lot of pounds on her and it was obvious she had taken up smoking. In short, she looked old at age 36. As politely as she could, she proceeded to do all of her housework, run errands, and deal with the kids.

I felt like a third wheel rather than an old friends who were supposed to be excited to see each other again. By the second day I had enough and made up an excuse that I needed to get back to Lake Tahoe.

The truth was that I had been thinking of Mike the whole time and missed him. It was not good how we had ended that night and I wanted to make it up to him. I even planned how I was going to seduce him when I got to the resort. I wore my pretty blouse and sexy skirt even though it would be cold in Lake Tahoe.

The whole drive back I was picturing Mike being so excited to see me, and it made me horny as hell. By the time I arrived at the resort I was all worked up and ready for passion and love. You can imagine my disappointment when I walk in to find the same three guys from the casino playing poker with my husband.

They were all for excited to see me and Gary didn't hide his interest either. In fact, I was surprised that even as naive as Mike is, that he didn't notice the attention they were giving me. Maybe I was seeing how far I could go with these three guys before Mike would notice. So I mingled with them.

They poured me a whisky sour, my favorite drink, and each time I finished it they filled it up again. Gary pulled me on his lap as he was hearing another story about the far east. Of course, he had his hand up my skirt. To see if Mike would notice, I let him feel my panties for a few minutes.

My husband was clueless, and totally focused on the game. They played and Gary, actually all of them, continued to flirt with me. I was getting more and more impatient, and I was getting a little buzzed from the alcohol.

After about an hour I walked into the kitchen. Then I heard them talking about me. As I returned to the table somehow I was part of the "last bet." What was Mike thinking? Was he totally stupid? Somehow he has got to learn, and now would be a good time so I went along with them.

The thing was, Mike had this unbelievable hand with a lot of money on the table. Supposedly, it was the last hand and since Mike was out of money they convinced him to include me in the bet. I couldn't believe he would even consider giving these three very attractive guys a chance to "have Beth all night to do what ever they wanted." However, he did have a good hand and this would teach him to be more aware of things, so I said, "sure honey, go for it."

Mike got a school boy grin like he was going to win some candy. He went back to the table and made the bet. The bet where if they won, they could have ME for the night. I think I remember one of them saying, "We get to do want ever we want to your wife."

With a big grin, Mike put down his hand. Immediately all three guys started to smile and I knew I was going to have sex with three guys tonight. No surprise to me, it was Gary with a better hand.

"Hey guys, let think about this." Mike stuttered. "You guys weren't serious, were you." One of the guys tied Mike to the chair and Gary came over and whispered in my ear that this was going to be the best night of my life. He said, "all three of us have been dreaming of you since we first met. Then Carl said, "Babe, we are going to take such good care of you. You will never forget the night you had your best fuck ever."

After another drink they lead me into the bedroom. Just so they wouldn't hurt me, I insisted that Mike be in the room. Actually, I couldn't think straight. My mine was spinning, trying to accept what was happening. I thought if Mike was in the room, maybe they would not have sex with me. Boy, was I wrong. They were more than happy to bring Mike into the room, still tied to the chair.

As Bill and Carl brought my husband into the bedroom, Gary came up to me from behind. He put is arms around me, and it was at that moment I knew I was going to be fucked by three men that I had just met. My body tighten and my mind went blank. Gary unbuttoned my blouse and started to touch my stomach. Next thing I know, his hand is under my bra feeling my breast, and then my bra was off. My nipples betrayed me, as they responded to Gary's touch and stiffened.

After only a couple of minutes of playing with my now naked breast, one of hands slowly worked its way down my stomach, and into my panties. He softy touch and felt my pubic hair, then my clitoris, my labia, and then back to my clitoris. My body had a mind of its own, as it started to respond to Gary's touch. Even though I stood ridge, my pussy started to get wet.

All of a sudden, Gary reached under my skirt. With both hands, he pulled my panties off, and then lift my skirt up showing my naked ass to everyone in the room.

He was still behind me and we were standing next to the bed with Mike just a few feet away staring at my naked ass. Then Gary pushed my shoulders down on the bed, I could feel the head of his cock touching my ass cheeks. Since there was no way out of this, I gave into them. I surrendered my body to them to do what ever they wanted.

I was now bent over, resting my naked upper body on the bed with my bare ass pointed back at Gary. Mike was just a couple of feet away, still tied to the chair. No one could have guessed how this would turn me on. Gary started rubbing his cock against my ass and then between my legs. I could feel both of our wetness lubercating me so his cock easily parted my pussy lips. Chills went up my spine as it came into contact with my clitoris. The wetness made it easy for his cock to slide up and down my pussy, and then without thinking about it I spread my legs apart just a little. That was enough. His cock was instantly at my love hole. I was overcome with desire, as I allowed, no wanted, his cock inside of me.

My husband had a birds eye view as this strangers cock slowly slipped inside of his wife's cunt. The feeling was incredible. I focused on the feel of pleasure between my legs as this stranger's cock slowly slipped inside of me. Gary pulled out and pushed back in over and over. I looked over at my husband. He was in a trance. His attention was on his wife's pussy being filled with another man's cock.

Before Gary came, he pulled out of me and helped me onto the bed where Bill was laying flat on his back. He had the biggest erection I have ever seen. His cock was 8" and thicker than my husband's. They assisted me as I stood over Bill straddling him. Then slowly lowered me onto his pole.

The excitement and desire which had built up inside of me was indescribable. Chills went up my spine as I felt the head of Bill's cock first touching the entrance to my vagina and then entering me. With Gary and Carl helping me, I rode Bill's cock. I was going up and down on it. Then I leaned forward and Bill took over. He pumped his cock into my pussy faster and faster.

Mike must have had an incredible, unobstructed view of Bill's big cock going in and out of me. Several times he buried it deep inside of me, all the way to the hilt. Again, before Bill had an orgasm, he pulled out. Then it was Carl's turn to have me.

After rolling off Bill, I took a second to relax, and just laid on the bed. I was naked with four men soaking up my body with their eyes. "No one has cum inside this sweet pussy," Carl said, "So I think I'll taste some honey and just eat her out."

Carl put his face in my crouch. His tongue played with my clitoris. Now, Mike does not give face, so when Carl started licking and sucking me, my whole body responded. He licked down my pussy lips to my vagina and and back to my clit. Each time he lick my clitoris I got right to the edge of orgasm.

At one time he stuck his tongue inside my hole and I was amazed how good it felt. He must have an awfully long tongue, because I could feel it wiggling inside of me. When he got back to licking my clitoris, I lost control and started to move my hips. I could feel my breathing quicken. Then, he stopped. Bill and Gary help me off the bed.

As they were helping me off the bed, I got my first look at a black man's penis. Let me tell you, it is true what they say. Black men do have bigger dicks.

My eyes were popping out of my head as I gazed on Carl's 10" erect cock sticking straight up. Carl is a stunning specimen of a man. He has a total six-pack stomach and a Greek God muscular body. He sat on the corner of the bed less than three feet in front of Mike with his legs spread wide. The other two led me over to Carl and backed me onto his massive pull.

As I started to sit back, I could feel the head of his cock parting my pussy lips. Just before it enter me, his big cock flipped forward. It about touched my belly button. It felt good when it rubbed against my clitoris.

Since I was facing Mike, I noticed his eyes were fixed on Carl's cock. I watched my husband's intense stare, watching Carl's cock going in and out of me. He watch a black cock going in and then coming out of his wife's wet cunt. Bill and Gary lifted me off Carl's cock and then gently pushed me down on it. They lifted me up again and pushed me down. Each time they pushed me down, I went down as far as I could but I couldn't take the last inch of his cock. I bottomed out and it just would go in me all the way. They had been gentle with me. The last time they raised me up and then pushed me back down they kept pushing me down. I could feel Carl's cock all the way inside of me to where it couldn't go any further. But they kept pushing me down. They put more and more of their weight on my shoulders. Mike never took his eyes off of my vagina being impelled onto this massive black pole. Suddenly I felt something give and I was all the way impelled. That last inch was inside me. My butt was resting on his pelvis. I took all of him.

Watching Carl's cock going inside his wife must have excited Mike, because Gary then pointed to his crouch and showed everyone the wet spot where Mike's cock was tenting up his pants. Holy shit! My husband is getting turned on watching me get fucked by another man.

"Do you want to do the honors or should one of us help this poor man have some relief." Gary said to me. I must have been in a daze, because I didn't understand what he meant until he said, "Do you want to give him a blowjob or should I."

The look on Mike's face was sheer terror. I know he is homophobic but now everyone knows. Having pity on my husband, I bent over, unzipped his pants, took his erection in my mouth and started sucking his cock.

Just as I started to give Mike a blowjob, somebody gabbed my hips and entered my pussy from behind. I didn't even look to see who was no fucking me. I just kept going down on Mike's cock until he came in my mouth. There was so much cum that I couldn't swallow all of it and some dripped down the corner of my mouth.

The person behind was pumping his cock in and out of me. I could hear his heavy breathing, but before he came I felt his hard cock pull out of me. They led me back to the bed and this time laid me down on my back. Bill was kind and got a pillow from the top of the bed and put under my head.

Gary climbed onto the bed and mounted me. I was relieved to be in missionary position. This position just feels more intimate. I felt the head of his hard cock at the entrance to my love hole. Then he pushed. He easily slipped inside my wet cunt. Surprisingly, Gary's cock now felt good. His pelvic bone was putting pressure on my clitoris, so as he went in and out of me I got closer to orgasm. Without thinking about it, I flexed my hips and pulled my knees back so he could penetrate me deeper. I'm sure this gave my husband a great view of Gary's cock going in and out of me.

At this point, I kind of liked having my husband watching me get fucked by three strange men. How could it be cheating if he is here watching. Plus, it is he fault anyway. He lost the poker game.

There was a thrill to being the center of attention to four guys. Especially with one of them being my husband made it kind of erotic. It was pure magic when felt my body about shake and shiver. I moved my hips in anticipation of my orgasm that had been building ever since Gary first touch my breast. It started deep in my gut and then it was like a freight train going through me. Never had my orgasm been so intense and never did it lasted so long. I came and came.

As I was coming down from my orgasm I believe Gary was just starting his. There is no way of knowing how long Gary pumped me with his cock, but when he started I could feel his cock pulsating as he shot the first load of cum deep inside of me. His body jerked, and he pumped a few more times as he emptied his balls inside my cunt. When he slipped out of me, I could feel his juice dripping out of me and down the crack of my ass. I looked over at Mike, his month was open as he watched another man's cum dripping out of his wife's cunt.

Without my knowing, Carl had laid down next to me and started to play with my breast. Of course my nipples hardened again at his gentle caressing. Next, he push me onto my right side facing my husband and with one hand he lift up my left leg so his cock had access to my love hole. However, he didn't enter me right away, rather he rubbed his long, thick piece of black meat against my pussy. Because of Gary's cum, the head of his cock slipped over my private area without the least bit of friction.

2cdr911
2cdr911
83 Followers
12