Her Version Losing Wife at Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2cdr911
2cdr911
87 Followers

His cock slipped in between my pussy lips and then back around my clitoris. I could feel my excitement start to grow again so that when the head of Carl's cock finally rested momentarily at the opening to my cunt I was ready for it to be inside me again.

He must have sensed that I was ready and wanting, because he shoved his cock deep inside me with one quick push. It was heaven feeling that big black cock fill my vagina. I could feel it go really deep inside of me. Carl waisted no time and started pumping his cock in and out of me faster and faster, harder and harder.

When I looked over at pour Mike, his eyes were still glued on my vagina. He was watching the big black cock going in and out of his wife. After only a few minutes, Carl held his hips tight against me. His cock began to pulsate and he unloaded his balls deep inside of my pussy. I felt his cock continued to pulsated and twice for several minutes. By the time he finally pulled out, his cock was limp and only half the size. Cum gushed from my cunt just after Carl's cock slipped out of me. Mike's eyes opened wide when he saw a black man's seamen coming out of his wife's vagina.

Without even time to catch my breath, Bill was pulling me to the edge of the bed. Being he was the last one, I guess his patients were gone. I'm guessing his balls were so full they were probably aching. He brought me to the edge of the bed, and open up my legs. He waisted no time, with his hand on his cock he put the head of his very thick cock at the entrance to my vagina and shoved it all the way to the hilt with one push.

Looking over, I could still see my husband watching while cock number three was about to fill me with another load of cum.

Bill was already pumping his cock in and out me when I looked up at his face and saw the enthusiasm and joy in his eyes. With so much cum already inside of me, Bill's cock slipped in and out easily. I just laid there and watched the faces of the four men while they watched me get gang banged.

Surprisingly, I really liked being the center of attention for these wild and attractive men. Can you believe it? I was really enjoying being fucked over and over and I was hoping that it would continue. I was disappointed when I felt Bill's cock start to jerk and pump more cum inside of me.

Bill must have sensed that I wanted more, because after he was done pumping me full of his juice, he rubbed the head of his cock on my pussy. First, he lightly touched my now sensitive clitoris and then rubbed down my very wet and lubricated labia. He continued all the way to my vagina opening me up and entering me a little before going back to my clitoris. It was unbelievable how fast Bill brought me to orgasm with his cock stimulating my clitoris. I was not able to stop myself. My hips had a mind of their own. I was thrusting back at his cock. Having four men watching me didn't stop one of the best orgasms of my life.

I hadn't noticed Gary go into the bathroom and turned on the water to the Jacuzzi. After Bill finished bringing me to orgasm, the three of them led me into the bathroom where a hot bath awaited me.

This was just what I need, and I quickly got into the hot water. Just as I settled down to relax Gary got in next to me, follow by Carl and Bill. Lucky we had a big tub.

Just before they turned on the jets, I heard Mike call out, "Hey, what are you guys doing with my wife?" We ignored him.

As it had been all along, Gary led out by standing up. He got behind me and started to message my very tense shoulders. After 10 minutes, he worked his way down my back and back to my neck. He worked out some very tense knots. I hadn't realized how much tension there was in my neck and shoulders, but now I was feeling refreshed and renewed.

Bill had me sit on the edge of the hot tub and started licking my pussy, which brought me right back to the edge of orgasm. But before I could cum again, we all got out, dried off and headed back into the bedroom.

"Don't worry, Gary said to Mike, "you haven't missed anything, except Bill eating your wife's pussy."

I didn't need to worry about my handsome men being done. Gary was standing there with a new erection. He led me to the edge of the bed next to Mike and bent over again.

Just like before, he put the head of his cock between my pussy lips and lubricated me with his pre-cum. Next thing I knew his cock was inside of me with my husband having great seat to watch as his wife started round two of fucking strangers. Gary pumped me from behind, pushing his cock in and out of me for almost 15 minutes before shoot his 2nd load of cum into my cunt.

No sooner had Gary pulled out of me, that Carl laid me back on the bed on top of a big wet spot. He climbed on top of me in missionary position. As fast as teen age boy, he was inside of me pumping away. Surprisingly, I was brought very quickly to orgasm. I was cuming just before Carl shot his 2nd load inside of me. We could hardly catch our breath as we both came together.

I was completely out of breath when Bill got on top of me and sank his cock into me, and pounded my lifeless body with his cock thrusting all the way in, then all the way out. When he started to cum, I thought to myself, this is the 6th load of cum deposited into my vagina. That's must be a rerecord somewhere.

Again, I thought we were all done, but they started round three. After getting fucked six times, I was exhausted. So I laid back, spread my legs, and let them have my body.

The next thing I knew I was waking up in a big wet spot with Mike asleep next to me. I don't know how many more times they fucked me or what time they left.

When he finally woke up, Mike asked me if I was OK. Not wanting to say I had a great time, I just asked him if he learned his lesson. He said, "I sure did. There's no such thing as a sure thing in poker." I was expecting him to say he would never again bet his wife. Ok well, maybe he will learn that lesson next time.

I had no guilt because Mike was the one who bet my body. Why should I not have enjoyed it? Maybe I should give Gary our phone number so they can play poker again soon.

2cdr911
2cdr911
87 Followers
12