Her Warrior

Story Info
The Half Elf Tattia is visited by her favorite patron.
5.1k words
4.63
4k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanCastle
DanCastle
146 Followers

A slight tap came to Tattia's shoulder, one of the house boys.

"You have a guest waiting in your quarters," he said quietly before returning to his duties.

There were very few that were allowed into Tattia's personal quarters, most clients were taken to rental rooms. Only very select regulars, particularly ones she actually liked, were given access to her room when they visited. And it usually meant they planned on spending the night. In Tattia's case, she could count on one hand the number of regular clients who have been allowed that privilege.

To put it simply, Tattia was a prostitute, a whore. She had heard all the names before. They didn't bother her. She was lucky to work in a house that threw out guests that didn't respect the girls who worked here. And while it wasn't perfect, (nothing ever really was), she enjoyed the work. She had carved out a niche for herself here. Known for having a gentle touch and soft voice that melted the hearts of her clients. It made her very popular. Though she supposed being a half-elf also helped.

Elves were rarely ever seen these days, mostly spoken of as if they were legends. Though she was living proof they still existed, even if she was only half.

She had fair skin with a light complexion, made supple and soft with an excessive skincare routine. Her blonde hair was currently cut short as well as drawing attention to her pointed ears as well as framing her face, most notably her bright blue eyes.

Tattia opened the door to her room and stepped inside, closing and locking the door behind her. The room wasn't too large, just big enough without being cramped. A bed large enough for two was up against the far wall beneath a window. It was next to a dresser as well as a closet full of various clothes and outfits. There was also a small desk with a mirror attached. Its drawers were full of various makeup and perfumes.

There was also a door to her own private bath, currently closed though the steam on the glass told her where her guest had gone. Tattia was about to peek to see whom it was when she noticed something in the corner of the room.

A set of armor, neatly tucked aside, but was covered in marks of previous battles. Places that have been broken and repaired time and time again, as well as a large, heavy blade leaning against the wall. Tattia no longer had to guess who was waiting for her. Her warrior had returned.

The half-elf tried to quell the excitement in her stomach. It had been nearly two months since her warrior had visited, part of her feared they had died in battle. Or worse, found another woman. Not that Tattia had feelings for this warrior, that would be foolish. But of her regulars, this one was her favorite. Though she would be lying to herself if she said she had never fantasized about them taking them away, the both of them riding into the sunset on horseback as they shared a deep long kiss...

However, reality was at hand and she had a job to do. She quickly removed the simple, strapless white dress she was wearing and folded it neatly before setting it aside. She wore nothing beneath it. Tattia grabbed a pair of towels from her dresser and opened the door to the bath.

Inside was dimly lit by candles, enchanted with magic to keep them from going out from the damp air that usually filled the room. The walls and floor were made of red stone. Across from the door was the bath, built into the ground and large enough to fit at least four people comfortably. Her warrior sat with her back to the door. Her long red hair fell around her shoulders, allowing Tattia to see her muscles and scars of her back.

"I hope you haven't been waiting long," Tattia said softly as she entered the room, closing the door behind her.

The warrior didn't answer, they were usually quiet. Tattia thought it was cute that such a large and powerful warrior was so shy. But Tattia also didn't mind the silence. Though she wished she could get her warrior's name. Normally she didn't care, but with her favorite regulars, she wanted to at least have that courtesy. But it had never been given to her.

Tattia stepped up behind her warrior, kneeling behind her and setting the towels down. "It's been so long since I've seen you last," she said softly, running her fingers over her warrior's back. She gently rubbed and caressed her muscles, tracing fingertips over her scars. This body had seen so many battles, Tattia had no doubt each mark had a story.

She felt the muscles of her warrior relax as Tattia's hands worked over her skin. They moved up to her warrior's shoulders, her neck muscles until she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Your hair is always so messy," she teased softly. "I swear half the reason you come to me is to have me take care of you... not that I mind, of course." She grabbed a cup that sat beside the bath and scooped water into it, pouring it over her warrior's head, letting the water wash through her hair.

It was only then did Tattia see her warrior's face for the night. She was a handsome woman with strong features. She wore an eyepatch over one eye, the other was a brilliant green. There was also a deep scar that ran across her face, no doubt the wound that took the eye.

Tattia returned to her task, lathering her hands with soap and running it through her warrior's crimson hair. She was careful to try and get the knots out where she could until finally she could run her fingers through her warrior's hair without resistance.

"Much better," she said as she rinsed out the hair, she set the cup down and leaned forward, she wrapped her arms around her warrior's torso, her soft breasts pressing against her warrior's back. Tattia's hands gently on her warrior's rougher skin. Her fingers felt the tight mounts of muscle and rough scars. There were more here on the front than on her back.

"Mm, do I feel new ones?" She asked softly into her warrior's ear, as her fingers traced the shape of a scar she didn't remember feeling the last time she was here.

"Dorax horn," her warrior muttered, causing Tattia to smile. That usually got her to open up, getting her to speak of her past battles. She felt her warrior's hand slide over hers. It was larger than hers and she felt the strength behind it as it tried to hold her hand gently. "If it weren't for my armor, it might have taken my life."

"Mm, well I'm certainly glad you survived," Tattia said, using her other hand to pull her warrior's hair out of the way before leaving gentle kisses along her neck. "I don't know what I'd do if you were to die. I'd miss you terribly." Normally this is something she'd say to all her clients, especially regulars. But when Tattia said it to her warrior, it felt a little more true.

Tattia's kisses turned into light nips, teasing and tugging at her warrior's skin followed by gentle licks of her tongue. Her warrior groaned in response as Tattia's free hand reached around to grasp her breast gently. "No need to worry about that here," Tattia spoke softly, "you're safe in my hands. I will take care of you."

It was then something else started to rise from the water, if one didn't know better it might surprise them to find that her warrior was both man and woman, at least when it came to what she carried between her legs. Tattia was certainly surprised the first time she saw it, she had never seen anyone else like her warrior before or since. In a way that was something they both had in common. She and her warrior were rarities in their own rights.

But now, as she reached down to grasp the base of her warrior's cock, it was familiar. Tattia's fingers wrapped around the thick shaft of her cock, almost unable to reach all the way around it as she gently stroked it. "I've certainly missed this," she said. "You might say you've ruined men for me," She chuckled, gripping it a little tighter. This part was not a lie. Her warrior was surprisingly good with what Tattia assumed was an unnatural addition to her body. After their first night together, the dicks of men who were born with them didn't feel the same. Even the ones she did like prior. They didn't compare to her crimson haired warrior.

Tattia paused only to shift her position, sliding into the bath beside her warrior before returning to her task, grasping and stroking her cock as it caused waves in the bath. Her warrior moaned and panted against Tattia's touch, soon leaning over to kiss her. Her lips met Tattia's and she reciprocated, moaning softly against her lips before their tongues met and intertwined together. Tattia's hand moving faster, causing her warrior to moan more and more until...

She tensed, Tattia knew she was close and with a sly smirk she let go, grasping the head of her warrior's cock. "No, no, not yet," she said. "Not yet, not yet." She held onto her cock like this until her warrior calmed down, panting. "If you're going to make a mess, you'll do it on me." She moved again, this time kneeling in the bath before her. Her hands gently held onto her warrior's cock.

Again she began stroking, slowly this time as she lowered her lips to the tip of her warrior's cock. She kissed it softly and teased it with her tongue, caressing the shapes and creases of the head of her cock before she slid the head into her mouth. She bobbed her head along the shaft of her warrior's cock, sinking further down each time. Even as her head sank beneath the water, as the head of her warrior's cock hit the back of her throat, Tattia did not relent. This was not her first time wrestling with this particular beast. Though she did not have to wrestle with it long as she could hear her warrior's moans reach a pitch, once again drawing close to climax. This time, Tattia allowed her to cum.

She pulled her head free of her warrior's cock, stroking her vigorously as it pulsed in her hand. Her warrior moaned as she came, shooting one... two... three... more and more bursts of hot white cum over Tattia's face. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, allowing cum to cover that as well.

By the time her warrior finished, Tattia had lost count of how many shots of cum ahd hit her face, gotten into her hair and dripped off her tongue onto her chest. Her warrior looked at her with a blush on her face, suddenly bashful as she muttered, "I'm sorry."

Tattia only smiled, closing her mouth and swallowing before replying, "Nothing to be sorry for dear," she said, gently caressing her warrior's still stiff cock. "Your pleasure is my pleasure. Now, how about we wash up proper so you can fuck me?"

Her warrior's face turned even more red, but she nodded in agreement. Tattia knew from experience that behind that bashful exterior was a beast that could ravish her all night, and she intended to bring it out.

Tattia washed the cum from her face and hair as well as washing the rest of her body, with the help of her warrior's caressing hands, before Tattia turned her attention to her warrior's body. She washed her with soap and rinsed her clean. Though her warrior's cock was tempting, still having not been softened even after climax, Tattia resisted the urge for the moment.

But with freshly washed bodies, Tattia pulled the plug on the tub and let the water drain out, leaving her warrior naked and no longer obscured by the water. Tattia stepped over to her and straddled her lap. She felt her warrior's cock pressing against her and she debated riding it here and now. But she had another idea.

"Would you like to play a little game of pretend?" She asked her warrior, who did not seem to resist the idea as Tattia leaned forward to speak softly into her ear. "For tonight, let us pretend to be newlyweds. I will be the wife, and you will be the husband. Would you like that?"

Her warrior nodded softly, already feeling her strong hands caressing her body.

"Good," Tattia said with a smile. "Now carry me to our wedding bed and have your way with me, my husband."

She felt her warrior's hands hold onto her tightly as she stood from the tub, Tattia holding onto her as she carried her out of the bath room and approached the bed, she laid Tattia on it but turned her over to her stomach.

"Oh, from behind?" Tattia mused seductively, propping herself up on her knees to allow her warrior better access. "Bold for our first time on our wedding night. But I'm not complaining." She expected to feel the head of her warrior's cock against the lips of her pussy. But instead she felt the hands of her warrior spreading her and Tattia's body shuddered when she felt a tongue against her folds.

"Oh!" At first a cry of surprise, but it quickly became a long: "oooooooh!" As her warrior's tongue tasted and caressed each and every detail of her. Tattia groaned as she felt it entering her, arching her back as it tickled her clit. She shuddered and moaned as her warrior brought her close but always seemed to back off right before climax. Was this revenge for before? Tattia so rarely had a client that did this of their own free will. Most of the time she had to dominate them in order to get them to so she was content with enjoying this while she could.

But after a few long savory moments, the feeling of her warrior's tongue on her pussy was replaced with a slightly different sensation. Tattia suddenly felt her tongue slide up and begin to press against her asshole. While this was not the first time someone had done this to her, it was a first for her warrior.

Tattia gripped the sheets of the bed as she let this new sensation wash over her, panting and moaning as her warrior's tongue tasted her ass, even pushing the tip inside her, opening her hole with surprising ease. Tattia practically melted beneath her warrior, letting her do as she pleased with her body. But the feeling of two fingers entering her pussy while her warrior's tongue was inside her ass was enough to drive her over the edge. Those fingers only entered her a few times before she felt herself tightening on them.

Tattia moaned and shuddered as she climaxed, her warrior's fingers still working inside her pussy to prolong the experience. But eventually it subsided, leaving Tattia a panting mess on the bed. But she didn't stay that way, she still had a job to do after all.

"My my," Tattia said as she turned over and sat on the edge of the bed, "And what did I do to deserve that kind of reward?" She asked teasingly.

"Y-you're my wife for tonight," her warrior muttered. Those words made Tattia's heart flutter more than she thought they would.

"Yes, of course," she said, reaching out and grasping her warrior's cock. "Well, husband. Are you ready to consummate our love?" She leaned forward and left soft kisses along the head of her warrior's cock, a hand caressing her sack until she got her answer.

Instead of words, her warrior pushed Tattia back onto the bed, getting into position between her legs as she pulled Tattia's thighs open.

"Mm, that's what I've been waiting for," Tattia said, reaching down and spreading the lips of her pussy for her. "Take me, husband. I'm all yours."

Her warrior responded by pushing the head, and then the rest of her cock all the way inside her in one swift motion. Tattia gasped as she felt it enter her, losing her voice for a moment. The thick shaft filled her entirely, even though this was not their first time, she was still surprised she could take it all. She felt the head pressing against her cervix, as if knocking at a door and asking for permission to enter.

Her warrior didn't give her much time to recover, gripping Tattia' ships and pulling back only to thrust again into her, and again, and again and again. Her pace quickly increased until she was thrusting into Tattia with great force and speed. The bed beneath them rocked as Tattia's voice cried out in loud moans of pleasure. She felt her breasts bouncing in response to each thrust between her legs.

"Yes, yes," she managed to say when she remembered she could speak, when her mind was not consumed with the vigorous thrusting of her warrior. The large muscular woman had laid herself overtop Tattia to continue thrusting. Tattia's hands wrapped around her back as she continued to moan into her warrior's ear.

"Cum in me," she panted into her ear, "Fill me up. I want to feel your warmth inside..."

Her pleadings seem to be working as her warrior's thrusting seemed to reach a peak, suddenly shuddering and groaning, pushing deep inside Tattia as her cock throbbed inside her.

Tattia moaned out, clinging to her warrior tightly as she felt the hot warmth of her cum filling her. So much so that her body couldn't contain it all. Even before her warrior withdrew from her, she could feel her seed spilling out from her. It was so much that Tattia felt her self climaxing again, just from the feeling of being filled!

The two remained in each other's embrace, panting and sweaty. Tattia kissed her warrior's cheek. "Mm, wonderful first time, husband," she said before releasing her warrior, allowing her to sit up and pull herself out of Tattia's pussy.

Tattia groaned as her wariror's cock slid out of her. Without looking she could feel what a mess it was between her legs. "Fuck," she groaned. "We'll need another bath after this," she said with a chuckle. "Maybe we should have done this first."

"Yeah... maybe," Her warrior muttered as she sat on the edge of the bed. Tattia noticed her cock was still stiff.

"Still not satisfied?" Tattia asked her. She never knew where her warrior's stamina came from. Even the best men she had been with could only at most go twice in an hour. But her warrior could always outperform them. She always wanted to ask but it wasn't really her place. Not that she expected she'd get an answer.

"I-its fine," her warrior said, suddenly bashfully trying to hide it. "It's enough for now. I-"

"Nonsense," Tattia interrupted her, crawling over to her and grasping her cock. "We won't rest until this thing is limp. "Perhaps it's time we tried a... different approach."

"I thought-" her warrior began, but she was silenced by Tattia's finger on her lips.

"I've been practicing," she said. "Working my way up."

Tattia was referring to her ass. It had been attempted on one of their early meetings and Tattia wasn't able to fit it inside her. But since then she has practiced with other clients as well as in her free time.

"I'll need some time to prepare, if that's okay. You can help if you'd like," Tattia told her.

Her warrior nodded with renewed vigor.

Tattia smiled, "Good, I think if you can fit... let's say four fingers inside me then that should be enough." She got up and knelt beside the bed to pull a box out from under it. She put it on the bed and opened it. Inside was a bottle of oil, used as lubricant as well as a number of various lewd toys and fake dicks of various sizes that she had ordered from the local craftsman, (he was a client that sometimes visited the house, often with his wife. They enjoyed sharing a woman together).

Tattia grabbed the bottle and got back onto the bed, kneeling and leaning forward with her ass in the air. She opened the bottle and poured some of the slick oil onto her fingers before reaching back and applying it to her ass. She knew her warrior was watching so she made a little show of it, caressing her asshole until she applied a little pressure, slipping one of her fingers into her, moaning out as it entered her, then another. Both fingers worked in and out of her ass, stretching her a little as her warrior watched her. For some reason knowing she was watching made Tattia enjoy the process more.

But after a few moments she withdrew her fingers, her ass already feeling a little looser as she held the bottle back to her warrior. "Go ahead, take it and do as I've done. Don't be shy with the amount, I can easily get more."

Her warrior took the bottle from her and followed her instructions. Applying the oil to her fingers and soon she felt her warrior's fingers caressing the entrance to her ass. Slowly Tattia felt her pushing two fingers into her. Tattia couldn't help but tense up, making a shuddered groan as those fingers slid deeper inside her.

DanCastle
DanCastle
146 Followers
12