Her Warrior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" Her warrior asked.

"Yes," Tattia responded, "Just go slow. No need to rush, we have all night."

Her warrior's fingers slowly worked themselves in and out of her. The oil helped a lot to allow Tattia to take the penetration. And as Tattia got used to this, she began to moan more of pleasure. Her hand reached between her legs to rub her pussy.

"One more," Tattia said, indicating she was ready to go further. Her warrior withdrew her hand to apply more oil before three fingers entered where only two had been prior.

"Oooh fuck that's good," Tattia groaned. It was tight and it stretched her further, but part of her liked that. The pain did not last long as her body adjusted, Tattia's hand continuing to pleasure herself as her warrior worked three fingers in and out of her. Tattia found herself wishing they could reach deeper. Part of her wanted to try her warrior's cock now but another part of her knew better.

"Last one," she panted and her warrior repeated the process, withdrawing her fingers, applying more oil and now four of her fingers were pushing into Tattia's asshole. Her warrior already knew to go slow as Tattia felt her ass stretching even more. "Oh gods," she panted. "Don't stop, keep going."

Tattia's fingers entered her pussy as she felt her warrior's figners reaching as deep as they could into her ass. By now they were able to push in and out of her at a decent pace. "Almost... almost," she panted as she fingered herself. Her warrior's fingers pushed into her one more time, enough to let her hit her climax. Tattia moaned as she felt her muscles spasm as she rode out her orgasm.

When it subsided and her warrior pulled her fingers free, Tattia turned over, licking her own fingers clean of a mix of her own juices and her warrior's cum form earlier. "Sorry about that," she said, "I couldn't help myself. But now it's your turn."

She instructed her warrior to lay back on the bed as Tattia straddled her. She grabbed her warrior's cock and poured more oil over it, stroking it as she made sure it was sufficiently coated until it was slippery. Once she was satisfied she shifted her position and held onto her warrior's cock, lowering herself until she felt the head against her asshole.

Both were slick with oil and it was easy to insert the head. Though it still stretched her more, Tattia felt like she could take it as both she and her warrior moaned in response. Tattia slowly lowered herself further and further down the shaft of her warrior's cock.

"Gods it goes so deep," she panted. "And I think we're only halfway."

"We can-" Her warrior began, clearly concerned for her.

"Shh," Tattia silenced her, "If I couldn't take it I'd say so." Even as she spoke she sank a little lower until finally she slid all the way down to the base of her warrior's cock.

"Fuck," she groaned as she felt the entire thing inside her. It was tight but she felt accomplished that she could take the whole thing. She slid a hand down her stomach and felt a noticeable bulge there. Even considering her practice and preparations this was the biggest thing she's been able to take inside her ass.

Tattia looked down to her warrior who seemed conflicted, she was aroused and clearly wanted to fuck her. But she still looked concerned for her.

"Don't you worry about me, dear husband," Tattia said to her. Reaching down and placing her hands on her warrior's stomach. "I'm taking care of you here, not the other way around."

Slowly, Tattia began to lift her hips, feeling her warrior's cock inside her pull back a little before she came back down. Both groaned in response. Tattia rocked her hips and continued to slowly work her warrior's cock in her ass.

"Getting fucked hard and fast is nice," she said, "But there's time for slow, romantic sex every once in a while, isn't there?" Part of that was because she probably couldn't handle a hard fucking in her ass, not yet anyway. But she also did want to watch her warrior as Tattia rode her cock. Tattia wanted to tease her, squeeze her until she couldn't take it anymore.

As Tattia rode her, picking up the pace a little. She felt her warrior try to raise her hips to meet her. "No no, no moving," Tattia told her, a little more command in her voice. "You lay there and let me do the work, husband." Tattia was in control here, she liked that. This big, strong warrior with a nearly insatiable crock at her mercy. It was a very nice change of pace as she continued to ride her, going a little faster as she got more accustomed to taking her cock.

She found a steady pace that worked for her, but riding her like this was a lot of work, even if it did feel good. She was afraid her legs were going to give out as she pushed herself back down on her warrior's cock. Both of them groaned in response to each other. "Cum," Tattia pleaded, "Cum for me," she panted heavily, "please cum."

Either this was enough to push her over the edge or she was already close but her warrior suddenly grabbed her hips and pushed deep inside Tattia's ass, she felt her cock throbbing inside her as she came. It was different from feeling her cum in her pussy. It was so tight inside her that the flood of cum had nowhere to go than further inside. It may have been Tattia's imagination but it almost felt like her stomach was swelling in response to so much cum filling her ass.

But soon, her warrior's orgasm subsided and she lay beneath Tattia panting and sweaty. Tattia was equally exhausted as she slowly pulled herself free of her warrior's cock. This time it finally seemed to fall limp and satisfied.

Tattia lay beside her warrior, arms wrapped around her. For a long moment they exchanged no words as Tattia just held onto her, feeling her warriors strong arms around herself. Her body was exhausted and already began to ache but it was a satisfying one.

But soon she spoke up, "I suppose we'll need another bath," she said with a light chuckle. "We can't go to bed like this."

"I guess so," Her warrior responded. She now seemed too tired to be bashful. Tattia smiled at her and sat up, but before she climbed out of the bed, she leaned in to kiss her warrior. She held it there for a long moment, both hands caressing her cheeks before she withdrew. "You were wonderful," she said with a smile.

Again a blush came out her warrior's face, "T-thanks," she managed to mutter as Tattia took her hand and pulled her back into the bathroom. This time there was no foreplay; they washed each other, returning to the bed shortly after drying themselves off.

They returned to bed, laying together, entwined in each other's arms as Tattia laid her head against her warrior's chest. She heard the larger woman's heartbeat steadily as she fell asleep. Tattia smiled up at her before cuddling up to her and allowing herself to sleep as well.

The morning would come with bittersweet feelings. She knew her warrior couldn't stay, even if part of her wanted her to. But as the two got dressed and her warrior was about to leave, Tattia reached out and grabbed her hand.

"Uh..." Suddenly it was her turn to be bashful. "When the day comes, when you don't have to fight anymore... would you still come visit me?"

It was a silly question, she had no right to ask it. But the ache in her chest was too great to not. Regardless of the answer, she'd at least get some closure.

Her warrior seemed caught off guard by her question. "Sure," came her quiet answer. "I promise."

The answer made Tattia's heart flutter, she smiled up at her and pulled her into one last kiss. "And may I ask for one more thing," she said as the kiss was broken. "Could I please have your name? I'd like to know who to pray for at night... for your safe return..."

This question seemed to weigh on her warrior. Perhaps avoiding attachments, she seemed to live a dangerous life after all.

"Vaneras," she finally answered. "Just Vaneras. I don't carry a family name."

"Vaneras," Tattia repeated, as if trying it out. It suited her. She smiled at her. "Until we see each other again, Vaneras." She let go of her hand, and allowed her to leave.

"Until then, Tattia," She said before closing the door behind her.

Tattia couldn't explain the feeling in her chest. The tight pain of longing but yet... she was still happy. Maybe her promise was enough to look forward to. Perhaps by then her contract with the house would be up and... No. Vaneras wouldn't want a woman like her. But Tattia could allow herself that fantasy.

12