Her Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose that makes sense. Come on, get dressed and we'll go to the fair."

"You should have called first. I don't like surprises, and I could have saved you a trip, because I have already agreed to go with Doug. You told me you don't like fairs."

"But, but, we are engaged to be married. Why are you going with Doug?"

"Its not like we are going on a date. He is just taking me to the fair." Then with a playful push on Doug's back, she says, "Come on stud, let's get dressed and go."

While they were in Kathy's bedroom getting dressed, I asked Amanda, "Is Doug around here often?"

"Look, I like you Billie, but if I were you, I would keep Kathy more under control. For a woman about to be married, she spends a lot of time with Doug."

"Are you saying she is cheating on me?"

"I am Kathy's friend too, so I don't want to be a tattletale. Let me give you some advice. Buy Kathy a car. She hates taking the bus, and I must admit bus service out here is lousy, so when Doug offers to drive her, she always accepts. She has already picked out the car she is going to make you buy for her when she marries you. So, why don't you buy it for her now, and she will not need Doug to drive her."

That sounded like a good idea. Anything that got Doug out of her life and mine had to be a good thing. Telling her it was an early wedding present, I bought the car she wanted. It was a convertible, totally impractical, but it was the car she wanted.

MARRIED LIFE

Kathy made my day when she suddenly said lets get married. I was always so worried that something would come up that would cause her to change her mind.

We had a quick wedding, a reception that lasted half the night, then an early morning flight to Barbados for our honeymoon. I don't mind admitting I was excited. I was finally going to make love to Kathy.

Barbados was beautiful. We checked into the honeymoon suite of our hotel, and Kathy started working on her suntan. We had red snapper for dinner, watched a native floor show and returned to our room about 10pm. My nerves were tingling with excitement. Earlier I had champagne sent to the room. I heard that champagne put girls in the mood. After 2 glasses, I could wait no longer.

"Kathy, let's go to bed and make love."

"I'm tired. Let's do it some other time."

" I have waited so long for this. You said you would as soon as we got married. So, please, please Kathy have intercourse with me."

"OK, if you insist," she said as she quickly stripped off all her clothes except her bra, and lay on her back. She spread her legs wide saying, "If I fall asleep before you are finished, make sure you turn off the lights before going to sleep."

"But Kathy, I want to kiss you; I want to kiss your breasts. Please take off your bra so I can touch you."

"My tits are a bit sunburned. If you want to fuck, then fuck, don't whine about it."

This was not the way I had pictured it; but she was now my wife, and it was our honeymoon, so I was going to make love to her. I got on top of her and got my penis into her. I thought once I started having intercourse with her she would respond. She did not. At one point she even yawned saying, "Hurry up, will you." I did get to ejaculate but it was nowhere near as good as I thought it would be.

The next morning I thought she might be in a better mood. She let me kiss and suck her pussy, but that was all. Later when I tried to kiss her, she pushed me away saying it was breakfast time.

She wanted to play tennis. I don't play, but the resort had club pro's that would play if you don't have a partner. The tennis pro had me picking up the balls Kathy missed and handing them to her. When the match was over she kissed him to thank him for a good game. That annoyed me because that morning, she would not kiss me.

Later that day, I took her into town so she could do some shopping. One of the things she bought, which I considered obscene, was a bikini. Ties held on the bottom. It would be easy to pull one of the strings and the bikini bottom would fall off. She also bought a romance novel and we headed to the beach to relax in the sun.

When we arrived, she shocked me by removing her top. There were a few women topless, but most were not. When we were going together, it used to make me feel good to see guys drooling over her and wondering how I got so lucky. I used to say to myself, "Eat your heart out boys, she's all mine." Now that I was married, it bugged me to see guys stand around looking at her body, while she lies on her back reading her book.

That evening for dinner we had lobster, one of Kathy's favorites, and I ordered oysters for her because I read somewhere it was supposed to make women feel sexy. I served her drinks while she lay on the bed reading.

I was a little bit apprehensive after what happened last night, but around eleven o'clock I got up my nerve and said, "Lets put out the light and make love."

"You go ahead sweetie. I want to finish my book. When you do it, lean to one side so that I can read." It was a repeat of last night. She spread her legs, kept her bra on, and let me have intercourse with her. She would show no emotion, nor would she respond to my thrusts with any kind of movement. It made me feel like I was making love to a corpse.

For a second morning in a row she would let me suck her, but no kissing. That day we went on the Captain Morgan pirate ship party cruise. I was sure a day of drinking and food would put her in the mood. One of the ships crewmembers danced a little with Kathy then asked her if she would like a tour of the ship. Kathy accepted and they were gone. Later I realized they had been gone close to an hour so I went looking for them. I found them coming out of a cabin, Kathy laughing at something he had said.

"Oh there you are Billie. We were looking for you."

That evening as she lay on the bed watching TV, I tried again. "Kathy, I want to make love to you, not just have sex."

"Do it then; I want to watch this program." I went to kiss her thinking I could warm her up that way. "Get your head out of the way. How do you expect me to see the TV?"

So that was how the rest of the honeymoon went. I got sex of sorts every night and she got sex each morning when I sucked her off.

Not long after returning to our new home, Kathy surprised me by saying she was pregnant. "You can't know if you are pregnant or not. We have only been married for a month."

" I am. I'm entering my fourth month."

"But that means you were pregnant before we were married. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to spoil your honeymoon. Why, would you not have married me if you had known?"

"Of course I would have married you."

"Then, that is why I am telling you now. Another reason is the doctor told me, that once I reach my fourth month, I should stop having intercourse. It could harm my baby. Oral sex is Ok, so we need to go back to what we used to do, that is suck me off, then jerk yourself off."

"So, who is the father? Don't tell me, I think I know. Its Doug isn't it?"

"You are very perceptive dear. He is the real father but you have an important roll also as the pretend daddy."

As the months went bye, I kept busy at work. Kathy was getting sex the way she liked it and fussed around getting the baby's room ready and buying a crib, stroller, and stuff like that.

When the baby was born, the first thing I noticed was his light blond hair. Kathy has dark brown hair and my hair is black. Of course, Doug's hair is blond.

A few months later Kathy said, "Doug wants to come and see his son. As my son's real father he has legal rights. He is concerned that if he comes, you are going to get all huffy. To show him there are no hard feelings, I want you to call him and invite him to dinner."

"But, I don't want him here. He has already caused too much trouble."

"He is Douglas's father, (why did she have to pick that name,) so he has every right. If you won't let him come here, then I'll take his son to him. Is that what you want?"

"Of course not. OK, tell him he can come."

"No," Kathy said with a slight smile on her face, "I want you to telephone and invite him."

Since she had the baby, she had me doing most of the cooking and cleaning, saying she was to busy or to tired. I guess my full time job did not count. The night Doug was coming over she had me busy making dinner, while she had a bath and put on makeup.

When the doorbell rang, Kathy was sitting on the sofa, while I was in the kitchen. "Get the door dear," Kathy shouted. I had to let him in, then return to the kitchen, while they sat on the sofa drinking white wine.

"Hurry up with dinner sweetie, we're hungry." I know she doesn't mean it but her tone embarrasses me. They spent most of the meal talking to each other. I was starting to feel left out. When dinner was over, they had more drinks in the den, while I cleaned up the kitchen and did the dishes.

When I came to join them, Kathy shocked me again. "I heard that it is very comforting to a mother, to have her child nurse on one breast while the child's father nurses on the other. I want to try it. If this is to intense for you to watch, we'll go upstairs."

"But, I don't think..."

"Come with me Doug," Kathy said as she grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to our bedroom and closed the door.

I was angry, jealous, and humiliated. I tried to watch television, but I could not concentrate. Finally I could not stand it any more. I had to go up and find out what was happening. I made my way quietly down the hall. When I got to our bedroom, the door was closed but by listening carefully I could hear most of what was being said.

First it was his voice. "Kathy, I have sucked both of your tits and it's given me an aching hard on. It's only fair, I sucked you, now it's your turn to suck me."

Then I could hear my wife. "I am a married women now. I shouldn't be doing that anymore."

"I'm not asking for a fuck, just a blow job. Come on, just open your mouth so I can stick it in."

"I don't do that for Billie so why should I aaah..."

I could hear what sounded like kissing, and then Doug's voice again. "Oh, that felt soo good!"

"You devil, I didn't say you could do that."

So our marriage was off to a rocky start. One year later I was still having very unsatisfactory sex, but the good news was Doug was dropping around less and less.

One weekend Kathy got a call from her ex roommate Amanda. She said she and Doug were going to get married and she wanted Kathy to be maid of honor. Kathy slammed down the phone in a rage. "That two bit slut wants to marry Doug, the father of my child. If she thinks she can steal him from me, I have news for her. I'll teach that whore to mess with me. Now I know why I haven't seen much of Doug lately."

I was surprised at how angry Kathy was. They used to be best friends. Then she told me her plan to get even. "I am going to get her over here, drug her, and let you fuck her while I take pictures. Maybe when Doug sees what a slut she is he won't be so anxious to marry her."

"Isn't that a little extreme? I don't know her well, but any time I met her she seemed quite nice."

"You know nothing. I lived with her, I know her well and she is nothing but a fucking bitch.

"You must know I am mad at you. That's why I am not giving you the kind of sex you want."

"I knew you seemed angry, but I did not know why. What did I do wrong?"

"If you don't know, I'm certainly not going to tell you, but you do this for me and I'll give you the loving sex you long for."

I agreed after she said she would give me a pill that would make me mellow but horny and that I could fuck her afterwards as a special treat without a condom.

The following night she invited Amanda over. Kathy made the drinks and I could see her put a pill in Amanda's drink and a different one in mine. It did not take long before Amanda was sprawled half-unconscious on the sofa. Kathy pushed up Amanda's skirt and ripped off her panties. Next she unzipped me and pulled out my penis. It felt so good to have her hand on me. It must have been a strong pill because I liked Amanda yet I had a raging hard on, and Kathy's soft stroking made me want to do it. Amanda did not move much but her hot wet tight pussy soon had me coming. As I pulled out I felt remorse over what I had done. Kathy gave me another pill to relax me. Whatever it was had me in a semi conscious state. I could not tell reality from my dreams.

In one dream, Kathy had a thin rope around Amanda's neck choking her; in another I was floating through the air on a magic carpet. The next thing I remembered was being shook awake by a policeman. "I am arresting you for the rape murder of Amanda Hamilton. You have the right..."

I thought this was a dream also until I felt handcuffs being put on my wrists.

The following day Kathy visited me in jail. "I got you a good lawyer. He is a young guy, kind of cute, and the law firm he works for is giving us a discount because he has never been involved in a murder case before."

That should be no problem; I may have had intercourse with her but I did not kill her.

The time leading up to my trial went slowly broken up by Kathy's twice-monthly visits. On one of her visits she told me that Doug had moved in with her. I was mad and jealous but Kathy said I was just being silly.

Another time she brought me some pornographic pictures of her and Doug. She said a friend of Doug's took them. "I know you get no sex so I thought you could jerk off looking at the pictures of Doug and I. Doug thought you could sell them to other prisoners after you are through with them. He said if you like, he could have many more hard core pictures taken and you would have lots of pictures to jerk off to and sell. He thought you might want to split the profits with him. What do you think?"

"How could you even suggest such a thing. What makes you think I would want to see pictures of my wife being fucked by some other guy?"

"I'm just trying to be helpful honey. By the way, one picture is missing. The young guard that frisks me each time I come wanted the one where I am kissing Doug's ass, so I gave it to him. He is good looking and he wants to go out with me. I told him I would like to but because I am married I would have to ask you. So, can I go with him?"

"No you can't. You show him dirty pictures of you, then he asked you to go on a date. He expects to have sex with you. I am doing without sex, so should you."

"But honey, that's why I brought you these pictures."

The trial finally began. The first witness called by my lawyer was my wife. The judge reminded Kathy that as my wife she was under no obligation to testify. Kathy insisted saying she felt her testimony would help my case.

My lawyer, " Mrs. Davidson tell us in your own words the sequence of events on the night of the murder."

"I was out with Doug, that's Amanda's fiancé, having a couple drinks and discussing wedding plans. I had previously agreed to meet Amanda at my apartment about eight o'clock, so at about 7:45 I left Doug and went home. When I unlocked the door I was shocked to see Amanda sprawled nude on the sofa and Bill, my husband, partially undressed sitting on the floor slumped against a chair. At first I thought they were both dead. I went to the telephone and dialed 911 and waited for the police. Bill had a crush on Amanda, that's why I don't think he killed her."

My memory was very hazy about that night, but I thought Kathy had been with me all night. Did she go out later? Between my dreams and hallucinations I was not sure what happened.

Then it was the District Attorneys turn to question Kathy. "You said Bill Davidson, your husband had a crush on Amanda Hamilton. Is that correct?"

"Yes sir."

I liked Amanda but I would not say I had a crush on her.

"Did he know Amanda was going to marry Doug?"

"Yes he did."

"Is it possible that Bill wanted to prevent this marriage?"

I had seen enough trials on TV to know this is where the defense lawyer is supposed to object saying this calls for a conclusion. I glanced at my lawyer and he seemed as interested in finding out as the DA

"I had never thought of that, but it is possible. I know he didn't like Doug."

Kathy told me her testimony would help me but I was finding it difficult to see how. Besides it was Kathy that did not want the marriage to take place. I remembered the dream where Kathy was strangling Amanda with a cord.

Then the DA summed up his case. DNA proved it was my semen in Amanda's vagina. A fingerprint expert said a partial print on the nylon rope used to strangle Amanda strongly indicated it was mine although positive proof was impossible. He said I was alone with her at the time of the murder. No one else could have done it because Kathy had to unlock the door when she came in.

The jury took a little more than an hour to reach their verdict; GUILTY.

My lawyer turned to me and said, "That's a bummer."

Glancing over my shoulder, as I was lead away, I could see Kathy and Doug holding hands. If only I could remember more clearly what happened.

12