Her Wedding Ch. 03

Story Info
After wedding.
1.9k words
4.5
5.8k
10
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, after this wild wedding, I went home and spent that time remembering what all had happened there. I couldn't believe what all happened, but I couldn't forget it all either. It was such a wild and crazy time... but it did put a smile on my face. The wild fun and nobody at home knew about it all.

About three months go by when Sue reaches out and asked me to come visit. I laughed at her and told her, "I didn't know if I would dare come back out there." But I did go.

She gave her new address and when the taxi pulled up to it, I didn't think it could be her's. It was a mansion and I mean it weas big. The taxi driver said, "Yes, this is the correct address. I went up and knocked on the door and to my surprise she opened it.

My eyes went a bit wild as I looked at her. She was wearing a micro mini skirt and a very deep top, with her boobs almost falling out.

"Wow, Girl, that's a bit of a wild outfit there."

 She smiled at me, "I told you Dave likes his women to dress slutty and I've got to keep my hubby happy."

She then looked down and saw my suitcase, "I thought I told you not to pack, that we had you covered."

"Well, I didn't know what you had."

"Okay, come on in, and I'll give you a tour of my little house," she said with a chuckle.

They had it all and a pool too.  "This is really your place?"

Yes, his family has money," she answered me coyly.

Then she showed me their bedroom. It was almost as big as my apartment! A huge bed, mirrors all over, and a huge bathroom, with a shower and hot tub.

"Wow, you can get lost in here!"

"Well, we have to make sure we had room for company," she said laughing.

"Right ..."

"Let me show you your room."

She took me to the next room down the hall. It was almost as big as her bedroom, with almost the same size bathroom.

"This is your room when you want to be alone," she said as she winked at me. There was laid out on the bed, a lot of clothes. 

She just smiled and said, "I told you we had you covered!"

Looking at the clothes, I said to her, "I don't think you got me covered. There's not much material on these outfits! Good thing I brought some underwear." 

"Oh, you don't need underwear here. He likes the free look."

"In these outfits he will see it all!"

"He will be home soon so why don't you change and we can talk," she said to me as she handed me a micro mini skirt and low-cut blouse, "remember, you don't need underwear," she told me with a chuckle.

I changed and came out to see her sitting on the couch. As true as she he told me, I could tell she had none on either. As I sat down... I noticed I was almost not covered either.

"Ready to talk now?"

"Sure."

"How would you like to move out here and live here?"

"That sounds a bit crazy."

"Well, I could really use the help."

" Doing what?"

"Let me tell you all of it and then we can talk it over."

"Ok."

"To start with, I'm pregnant and I'm going to have a baby in few months."

"Congrats, Girl. So, you're looking for me to be the nanny," I said with a chuckle.

"No, pretty soon I'm going to be big and a rolly, polly, pregnant woman." 

"But a beautiful pregnant woman."

"Thanks, but that's not what I'm thinking about or what I'm worried about.  As you know, his sex drive is very high and I want someone to help me keep him happy, sex wise, so he doesn't wander around."

"You want me to be his sex toy? A girl could get knocked up doing that stuff, as you can testify too."

She smiled at me, "Well, I would be okay with you not using birth control."

"What the fuck, Girl!"

"We can talk about this... but we would like you to move in to be like a second wife and share our bedroom with us. The other room is for show."

"Wow!"

"We think you would be the perfect fit, especially after the wedding night, and we heard about all the other stuff too. He is a Dom and likes to control the action, even having his women dress slutty. You did seem to fall into this category," she said laughing.

"Really?"

"You did let him take your panties, play with your bare ass on the dance floor, and I do believe his finger was in your pussy at the bar.  Plus, you let the two guys share you and you let her take you to bed the next day. So, I feel you like the slutty look and don't mind people taking control of you. With all of that all rolled up. It's my hubby, Dave," she said with a wicked smile on her face.

"Oh, you think so?"

"I know so! You're too much like me! I can use your help!"

"I don't know about all this."

"I can promise you this, you will be dressed slutty most of the time, if not naked. He will take you out and treat you slutty in public.  Plus, fuck you a lot and maybe show you some new things, as well."

"You're okay with all that?"

"If it's with you, yes. I trust you not to steal him. You can be wife number two and stop taking the pill if you want."

" You're okay, if he knocked up another woman?"

"I'm okay, if he knocks you up and seeing you all big and round, like me... knowing it's his."

"You're crazy!"

I got up and started to walk around a bit, pacing, and thinking about all this. Then I saw Dave walk into the room, "Well, I see you made it okay and see you found your new clothes okay, as well, he said with a chuckle.

"Yes, she made it okay, Honey and I've told her about our idea, plan, and what all you like."

He looked at me, "So, what was your answer?"

"I've had no answer yet. It's a lot to think about."

I turned to set my glass down when he walked up behind me, slipped his arm around my waist, and hugged me. "I've been thinking about you and what we did on our wedding night," he said as he nibbled on my neck. His hand slid up and cupped my boobs, feeling them and playing with them, as he sucked on my neck.

"Damn, be careful, you're going to give me a hickey," I screamed.

"More than that,'' he said as he opened my top and started to play with my bare boobs. He worked my nipples, that were already hard. He sucked harder and I knew he was trying to give me a big hickey.

I looked over at Sue and she had a big smile on her face as she said, "You better get used to it, he's one horny bastard."

Then he turned me around, pulled me back into him, and gave me a big kiss, while he shoved his tongue down my throat. His hand slid down and up under my short skirt onto my bare ass and pulled me tight to him. He ended up pulling my skirt up over my hips and he played with my ass.

Then he took hold of my ass and picked me up off the floor... stepped back and sat me on the table. Doing so, he had to step between my legs, spreading them apart.  He kept kissing me for a bit and then he stopped and took one step back, as he looked at me with a big smile. He reached out and put his hands on my shoulder, pushing me down and back onto the table. He bent down and started to suck on my boobs and sucked hard.  He sucked the nipples and nibbled on them with his teeth. But he was sucking on them very hard.  When he stopped and started to kiss his way down to my pussy, I looked down at him and I noticed he had sucked so hard he had put a hickey on my boobs.

Now he was sucking very hard on my thigh, close to my pussy, 'Damn, he's trying to put a hickey there too', I thought to myself. Then he went to work on my pussy, as he licked it, probed it, and played with my clit.

I was so horny by now that I just laid back and spread my legs so he could do what he wanted to me. I squirmed the table and he kept going at me.  I was close to cumming when he stopped, stood up, and looked at me with a smile. 

"Don't worry, I got you," he said to me as he undid his pants and slid them down. I looked down to see his hard cock come out and a bit of pre cum slipped out as well. He took his cock in hand and started to rub it to my pussy slit... up and down to get it wet and to tease me.

"Does Ms. Judy want this cock?" he asked as he poked me with it.

"Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!"

He pushed and popped his head into me as I let out a small moan. Then he pushed a bit more into me, "Is my new little slut on birth control?"

"Oh yes, I am."   

He stopped pushing in me, he was half way in as he looked at me as he asked, "Are you going to get off it?"

"Oh, damn you, I don't know yet," I moaned.

He slowly started to pull out, "I guess you don't want this then."

"Yes, I do! I need it now!"

"Well, the only way you're getting this, is if you get off the pill."

"Okay, I WILL!" I screamed.

His face turned into a big smile as he grabbed my hips and slammed his cock into me hard, driving three quarters of it into me. Then he backed up some and slammed it all the way into me. 

"Sue, honey, I think you have your new slutty toy."

"Yes, I do, even if she doesn't know it yet," Sue answered him.

He was now pounding my pussy and I started to cum all over his cock, as he pounded me into the table. I came four times before he slammed into me hard, filling me up with me screaming for more.

He slowly pulled out of me with a big smile on his face as his seed leaked out of me onto the table. I started to lean up to get up and he smiled and pushed me back onto the table. His finger was playing with my dripping pussy, but then he reached over and picked up a marker that was on the table and started to write above my pussy.

"What the fuck he doing now', I wondered.

Sue got up and walked over to the table beside me. She smiled as she slowly pulled up her skirt and there above her pussy was a tattoo, that said, 'WIFEY 1'.

 I got up and look down, as above my pussy he wrote, 'WIFEY 2'. I looked at them both, as he told me, "We will get that tattoo tomorrow."

Looking at hers I smiled, "What made you think I'm going to be, Wifey 2?"

"When you said yes, to come out for the visit."