All Comments on 'Her Weekend'

by FatWillySTL

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66over 3 years ago

My ass is raw because while reading this out loud I had a live 8 inch black cock in my ass. He has fucked me three times and I still want more as is suck him off to get him hard. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Tell us more about her weekend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. When I was young my dom girlfriend fucked me with dildos which increased size as we progressed. She stretched my asshole. She made me drink my cum too like in the story. Brings back great memories. I loved being used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Interesting premise.

But sex is all much too fast.

Needed to slow down. Way down.

Needed lots of preliminary touching and feeling of his asshole. Needed him to get used to being fingered. Needed to give him time to begin to enjoy being finger fucked. Needed him to ask for more. Needed her teasing him -- not just his asshole, but also his cock and balls, but not being allowed to cum.

Needed some involvement of her breasts.

Needed her promising him that if he really enjoyed his ass fucking as much as she did she'd let him show his appreciation with his mouth and tongue on her pussy.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFatWillySTL@FatWillySTL
Dedicated husband who loves to fantasize about and writing about living naked and being my wife's naked toy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES