Her Wish

Story Info
It was something she wanted, needed and then got.
2.2k words
4.13
13.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you love me?" He brushed a strand of hair from her eyes as she gazed up at him. The music from the party thumped in her ears as she smiled and nodded.

"Yes." She felt his hand in the small of her back, pulling her into him, his other hand in her hair, pulling her head back, forcing her to stare at him.

He leaned down and whispered into her ear, "Are you're sure you want this, lady? There won't be any safewords. It's totally consensually non-consensual."

She trembled against him and he knew she was frightened but the way she clung to him tightly told him she was turned on as well. "Yes, no safewords, no going back once it starts. Not until it's finished." Then she looked up at him, her eyes penetrating. "I need this," she whispered.

He kissed her and then pulled back, feeling the bridge of trust strong between them. "Ok, then, lady. It starts now." He made his eyes hard, his mouth turned into a smirk. "I'm going to take you, fuck you, use you."

She gasped. He kissed her, gently and when she responded, parting her lips for more, he pulled back, gazing intently into her eyes. "Will you let me? Take you? Fuck you? Use you?"

She smiled, cheeks flushed, and nodded, eyes never leaving his.

"You need to say it," he purred in her ear.

"I want you to take me, fuck me, use me," she whispered.

"Beg me."

She moaned as his hand cupped her ass possessively. "Please... please ... take me. Please fuck me, please use me."

"Good girl, he said, slapping her ass. She looked around the crowded room but no one seemed to notice. Taking her hand, he led her through the crowded house and to the basement door. More music was playing as he led her down the stairs and it took her a moment for her eyes to adjust to the light. There were more people down here, in the mostly finished room, but as she was pulled in by his hand, she realized they were mostly men, lounging on the couch, flopped over the side of a big fluffy armchair. A few others sprawled across the floor, watching porn on the TV.

She started to pull her hand away, warning lights flashing in her head, but he turned her around, facing him, and kissed her, long and hard and she was panting when he pulled away. "Do you trust me," he asked, walking her backwards, staring deeply into her eyes.

"Yes," she whispered, letting him move her to the center of the room. She gasped as her back hit something hard and metal.

"Good," he growled in her ear as she felt her arms being pulled back, not by him, but by someone else. She was too startled to think of what to do, and didn't struggle as she felt cold metal clasp first one wrist and then the other. He kissed her roughly and then pulled away. She tried to bring her arms out from behind her but they were locked together behind her back, cuffed in the metal. He smiled and stepped away from her and as she tried to follow, she felt the pole between her arms, against her back. Panicked, she looked around, above her and then whimpered. She was handcuffed to the pole in the center of the room. In the middle of a group of suddenly interested men.

"I'll be back, when they're through with you." He ran a hand along the side of her cheek, her eyes huge as she looked up at him, pleading.

"No," she whispered and as he walked away, she screamed, "No!"

"Hey, now, no noise." It was a deep voice, from behind her and a thick wad of something soft was pushed into her mouth from behind, filling it. Something else was wrapped around her head, tightly, pushing the wad deeper into her mouth, then it was wrapped around the pole behind her, and through her mouth again, so that when it was tied off between her lips, she couldn't move her head away from the pole.

She stood frozen, shaking, as the men got up and circled her. Her eyes darted from one to the other, seeing the raw arousal, the predatory cast of eyes and mouth, the need to hurt and take. "No, she whimpered into the tight gag, "please no."

"Yes," one of them said, moving close to her, his hand pulling her skirt up and cupping her pussy through her panties. "Hell, she's already wet."

And then they were on her. Hands all over her body, ripping her clothes off, leaving them in tatters as they pinched and poked and grabbed and slapped. Fingers rammed into her pussy, invading her, taking her, claiming her. When they weren't touching her, they stood back and stroked their cocks, a few coming and spraying her thighs and belly with come as she stood chained to the post.

As some point, the cuffs were unlocked, the gag ripped from her mouth and she was thrown into the center of the room. Rope was brought out and after the last of her tattered clothing was ripped from her body leaving her naked, she was bound, hands behind her, ropes looping her chest making her breasts bulge lewdly, her ankles tied to her thighs, exposing her. They rolled her to her belly and pushed her up on her knees. That was when the first of many cocks pressed against her lips and she was forced to open, taking it deeply down her throat. Another cock pressed against her asshole and even though it was coated with spit, she screamed as it thrust into her ass, making her feel like she was being ripped in two.

Someone crawled beneath her and was pawing and pinching her bound breasts and nipples and while she was being fucked in the face and ass, slid his cock into her wet pussy, matching the thrusts invading her ass. It became a blur to her, with cocks either inside some part of her or spraying come over her, her face, her ass, her breasts her belly. Her mouth was never empty long enough to beg or scream and after a while, she lost track of time and slipped into a state of just feeling, hurting and sometimes coming, over and over as they used her.

She woke, stiff, sore and cold. She tried to move but found that she lay in a cold porcelain bathtub, her wrists handcuffed to the faucet, mouth gagged with what felt like a ballgag. She smelled of come and piss and shuddered at the lines of urine that dripped from her body and pooled beside her, slowly running down the drain. She pulled at the cuffs but she was still a captive, still a plaything, still just a piece of warm, female flesh to be taken, fucked, and used.

Time dragged on and the light from the small window over the bathtub soon turned from grey to early morning sun. Every now and then, the bathroom door would open and one of the men from last night would come in and wordlessly piss on her, usually aiming for her head and hair as she curled up in a ball on the cold porcelain.

Once, soon after she awoke, one of her accosters had walked in and, were this any other situation, she would have found him sexy. He pulled his pants down to his ankles and she moaned and shook her head. Without a word he sat on the toilet and watched her as he did his business, flushing and washing up, not acknowledging her helpless form in the tub.

And then, as the light from the window bloomed into full-fledged day, he walked in and stood over her. "Red?."

She looked up into his eyes, finding them gentle. She shook her head, trying to say "No" around her gag.

"Yellow?"

Again, she shook her head.

"Green?"

She nodded vigorously a strand of piss-soaked hair falling across her face. "Yes, green," she said around the gag.

He smiled, and then the softness left his eyes. "Have you been a good girl?"

She rattled the chain cuffing her to the faucet. "Please let me go," she tried to say behind the gag.

He ignored her, instead wrinkling his nose. "You stink of piss and come. What kind of a whore are you?" She started crying as he reached in and turned the cold water on. She screamed into the gag as the blast of icy water showered down on her. He was quick, grabbing her chin and slapping her face. "Shut the fuck up! You'll wake the fucking house!" He held her head under the stream of ice water, hands tight on her neck until she was softly mewing into the gag, body shuddering from the cold.

He pushed her back down and left her alone under the frigid water where she huddled, crying and broken. When he returned, she was shivering uncontrollably, and were she not tightly gagged, her teeth would have been chattering. He turned off the water and roughly pulled her cuffed wrists away from the faucet, uncuffing her. He yanked her to her feet and threw a towel at her. "Dry off. And don't touch that gag. You're going to have to get used to something being in your mouth all the time." Then he folded the seat down on the top of the toilet and watched her.

After all she'd been through, she still flushed as he watched her towel herself dry. When she was done, she held the towel close to her body, feeling modest and silly and above all, humiliated. He pulled a large duffel bag next to him, opened it and rummaging around, pulled out a few coils of rope. She whimpered as the rope was tossed to the floor at his feet.

"Out of the tub, on your knees," he said, pointing to the floor.

She moaned and then did try to pull the gag away, ready to beg to be released, but he slapped her hands away from the straps holding the ball deep in her mouth and forced her to her knees before him. He pushed her to the floor, on her belly. "Hands behind your back, now!"

"No," she whimpered into the gag, but she put her hands behind her back and lay there as he tied her tightly, at wrists, forearms and then around her elbows, drawing them together.

"Word is you were worth the $1000 they paid me for using you last night. One of them even wanted to buy you but he didn't have the ten G's I could get for you on the black market."

She cried into the gag as he abruptly pulled her to her knees and drew her in between his legs. He unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out, slapping her cheeks and leaving trails of his pre-come. "Such a prized possession you are."

He unbuckled the gag and once the ball was out of her mouth she began to cry, tears running down her cheeks. "Please, just let me go," she begged, looking up at him, pleading. "Please?"

He took a handful of hair and pulled her head back, ramming his cock into her mouth. She gagged as it slipped into her throat and he held her head there until she panicked and struggled for breath. "You're mine now, all of you. Your cunt, your tits, your asshole, your mouth." He started to pull back and she gulped air through her nose. I've taken you, I've used you and now I'm going to fuck you." He fucked her mouth, driving deep into her throat, only allowing her air occasionally and then finally, with one last thrust, buried himself deep and unloaded deep into her throat.

He pushed her away, and she needed her bound hands to keep from falling over. He gazed at her a moment, and she looked down, shame creeping up her cheeks. Chuckling, he reached forward and grabbing a nipple, pulled her back up to kneel before him. Taking her by the chin he gazed down into her eyes. She looked back and, as the gentle moment drew out, he saw her lust push the fear back. Gently, he pushed her onto her back and then spreading her legs, slid his hardening cock into her sopping pussy. Slowly, methodically, lovingly, he fucked her, covering her mouth when she began moaning loudly. She bucked into his hips as he thrust into her and when he came, she clenched around him and came, her shriek getting past his mouth.

He lay atop her, elbows supporting most of his weight, feeling her shudders ebb, her panting and heartbeat slowing, and when she was quiet and still beneath him, he whispered in her ear, "Color?"

She nuzzled his neck, biting his ear. "Green, so fucking brilliant green."

He kissed her neck. "And this ends it. It's finished."

She laughed. "You fucking bastard! That was so intense!"

He propped himself up on an elbow and beamed down at her face, all aglow. "Come on, let's get you home," he said and kissed her.