Her Witness (A Lesbian Agent)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly the client didn't know any Spanish because she did react, but Lisa understood fully, and it made her so wet between the legs.

Lisa remained still as Ms. Cortez pulled out of the pussy, standing proud with a wet dildo between her legs, nipples rock hard.

"That's how it's done," Ms. Cortez said, approaching the agent, while the client was relaxing on the bed.

"I've got to hand it to you, that was impressive."

"Would you like to get on your knees and clean me? Samantha tastes divine."

Lisa's eyes went down to the dildo and saw that thick fluids were threatening to drip onto the carpet. Her eyes went up and saw the trickles of sweat on the chest of Ms. Cortez which glistened. And then there were those dark thick nipples. Nipples that were begging to be sucked.

"The job is done," Lisa said. "We should go."

"I want you to taste something from my body. Anything. You seem curious. Is it these you're interested in?"

She watched Ms. Cortez squeeze each of her breasts and pull at her own big nipples, a trademark move, judging by all of the surveillance videos she'd seen.

Looking over to the bed, Lisa noticed that the client was coming back to life, laying back with wide open eyes, looking at the ceiling, still wondering if this was the right decision or not.

It was pointless to stand there and argue, so Lisa bent down and sucked on a nipple that was offered to her. It tasted of sweat and Samantha's dried saliva from an earlier sucking. It had a soft, but bumpy texture. The nipple was already hard, but when she put it inside her mouth, it stiffened and grew in length.

Spitting it out, she went to the other nipple. Although one nipple was good enough, she had an urge to do both, because the thing about breasts is that you can't please one without the other.

Lisa stared at Ms. Cortez straight in the eyes after sucking the nipples. It almost felt like a power play was happening. Who was in charge now? The woman who sucked the nipples of the other? Or the woman who had gotten sucked? Lisa was a federal agent and she needed to retain dominance.

"Get dressed," she said firmly. "Then we'll leave."

"As you wish."

She watched Ms. Cortez go to the bathroom, leaving the door open, as she used the toilet then rinsed her mouth and the dildo. After drying everything with a towel, she put her dildo away and went to the bed, giving Samantha a deep tongue kiss. There was a stack of cash on the table for her.

***

Most of their meetings were held at regularly scheduled times, or she'd make unannounced visits for random inspections, but this was the first time that Ms. Cortez had called and asked for her to come over.

Usually when any witness called for a meeting with an agent, it was to complain about the living situation, cry about life circumstances to potentially back out, to find another way. Anything but this. Anything but this location. Anything but testifying in court.

This time, however, Lisa knew this was different. She was 99% certain she knew what this meeting would be about. She parked in front of the small home in the evening wearing her standard outfit of a buttoned top with suit pants. A gun on her waist as always.

After knocking on the door, she was unsurprised to see Ms. Cortez wearing only a long tshirt with nothing below. From the shape of the chest area, with nipples poking through, it appeared she was naked underneath.

The woman's breath smelled of alcohol, and peeking inside, she saw a bottle of wine that was open.

Lisa entered the home against her better judgment. Sex with a witness could jeopardize the case and result in her termination. But who would ever know? At the very least, Lisa wanted to see how this would play out. She was genuinely curious what the witness had in mind today, how these power games would progress.

"I'm assuming you're not wearing panties," Lisa said, looking at the open wine bottle again.

Ms. Cortez lifted the front of that large tshirt to reveal a freshly shaved cunt.

"None."

"You can put that away. I'm not here to go down on you."

"No, you're here to listen to my offer," Ms. Cortez said, twirling the hem of the tshirt with both hands so that her pussy would remain showing.

"You have an offer? I'm listening."

"Obviously I'm a resourceful woman. I always have extra cards in my pocket. I can hand you more criminal enterprises. I'll be honest with you, these are people I hate. I had serious issues with them, so you'll be doing me a favor. In exchange, your profile with the FBI will only go up."

The witness's pussy was still being flaunted. Lisa tried not to look down, and she tried not to show any emotion. Of course she was interested though. This star witness had a reputation of being difficult to deal with, and getting more information out of her would certainly look good.

Lisa kept calm. "What do you want in exchange? More money? A bigger house?"

"I need you to become my bitch."

"Out of the question."

Giving in, Lisa's eyes darted down to the pussy, then back up to the beautiful face of Ms. Cortez, who had sparkling eyes and was biting her lower lip.

"What we do stays between us. You know that. Do you think I would do anything to jeopardize my new business?"

"What exactly do you want?"

"My business is expanding at a rapid pace," Ms. Cortez said. "These are some of the prominent members of the community, and I expect there will be more to come. Right now I have appointments with a city councilwoman, a school superintendent, and two teachers."

"I've already agreed to keep your business as a secret, so long as you avoid committing any crimes."

"I grew up not trusting cops and FBI, but there are always exceptions. Since we can't form a contract, you'll have to become my private bitch, Agent Smith. It's easy. All you have to do is whatever I say."

Agency policy is to avoid letting anyone get close to their gun. But in this case, Lisa remained still while Ms. Cortez stepped forward and reached to her waist. Lisa's belt was unbuckled, pants undone, letting everything fall to her ankles, including the gun on her waist.

This was yet another power play between them. Lisa was no one's bitch, she just wanted to see how far this woman would go. And her wet pussy was desperate to be touched.

Two fingers rubbed Lisa's clitoris and labia, stroking up and down. Their eyes remained locked. A sly grin on Ms. Cortez's pretty face. The fingers kept sliding in a soothing motion, making the pussy wetter.

When the two fingers went inside, Lisa gasped and immediately realized that she lost the game of power. That she was now at the mercy of her witness because she didn't have the will to stop this. They both knew that Lisa, despite outward appearances, needed pleasure as much as anyone else.

"You're fucking wet," Ms. Cortez said, standing inches away. "Like a good bitch should be."

The fingers hooked inside, stroking Lisa's g-spot right away. It was like this woman knew how to find it on the first try. The two fingers kept pressing on the g-spot while the thumb rubbed Lisa's stiff clitoris.

"I can't cum with you," Lisa said desperately, putting her hand across the bicep of Ms. Cortez.

"You're almost there already."

Lisa chose to keep her eyes closed, as if doing so would relieve her of the shame, of the violation of her duty. She could be fired for simply allowing her pants to be taken down. But an orgasm at the hand of a witness she was assigned to? She'd never work in law enforcement again if this information got out.

The orgasm made her lips quiver, her toes curl inside her shoes, and her body tremble. She knew she was ruining her pants and panties from the squirting her pussy did. Now she was at the mercy of a true sex professional who knew how to make women cum.

It was only after she finished her climax that she had the nerve to push the hand out of her pussy. Ms. Cortez had an expression of delight after doing this to a federal agent.

"You won," Lisa said, controlling her breathing. "But don't ever call me your bitch. I'm not."

"Not yet, anyway. Take off your clothes and lay in my bathtub."

"Why on earth would I do that?"

"Because I know things about you. Now stop talking. Just do what I say, this will be over soon."

The pants were already wrinkled and stained with cum, so there was no use being delicate with them. Lisa stepped out of her shoes and removed everything below, getting barefoot and naked from the waist down. She picked up her gun and put it on the table.

She felt shy looking at Ms. Cortez, so she avoided it, otherwise the witness would know outright who the winner was. Lisa's top was still in good shape so she unbuttoned it with care, placing it neatly on a nearby table. When her bra was unclipped, she stood butt naked.

Not making eye contact, she walked to the bathroom, leaving small wet stains on the floor from the orgasm. The bathroom was ordinary and had all sorts of beauty products on the counter. The bathtub was clean, but old looking. She got inside.

The tub felt cold and painfully hard against her skin. She'd never laid on a dry tub before and she hoped she'd never do it again. All of those miserable feelings from the hard surface disappeared when Ms. Cortez entered, removed that large tshirt to get completely naked, and got in the tub.

Mocha legs that were toned stretched over her. Lisa was in complete awe looking at the pink pussy which spread and the groin muscles that flexed, as Ms. Cortez got in position. Ms. Cortez now had both bare feet on each side of the tub, squatting down over Lisa's body.

She was aware enough to realize what was about to happen. She was going to be marked. Like a true bitch.

Lisa remained still as she watched the muscles of the pink pussy clench then relax. She gasped when fluids rushed from the core of Ms. Cortez onto her body, splattering everywhere. It felt so warm against her skin that she forgot about the coldness of the tub. A small pool formed on Lisa's belly and it even splashed onto her face.

When the hips of Ms. Cortez pushed forward, the fluids poured onto Lisa's breasts, coating those sensitive pink nipples which had turned erect from new arousal. The stream was so close to her face that she could feel its warmth.

And then there was the smell. It was as if the wine Ms. Cortez had been drinking gave these fluids a new aroma. The scent of nature's fruit with the essence of a woman's body. The best of nature combined.

The fluids stopped suddenly and Lisa saw the vagina clenching shut right in front of her face. Remaining fluids formed at the labia and kept dripping onto her chest.

"I have a little left," Ms. Cortez said, pushing her hips forward. "Open your mouth. You can spit if you want, but I prefer that you drink it."

Lisa eventually opened her mouth, giving a constructive agreement to let it happen, and she saw the vagina unclench in front of her face. A small trickle from Ms. Cortez streamed into her mouth. It felt warmer than expected on her tongue. The salty taste made her wince as she kept her mouth open.

When the stream stopped, she looked up at the woman who did this; Ms. Cortez with a devilish grin, the kind a dominant would have over a new submissive. And make no mistake about it, this was the essence of power play. Lisa, for months the woman in charge, now had a real mouthful.

It struck something primal deep within. Looking this witness in the eyes, she swallowed a little bit, spitting the rest out. She'd never tasted anything like this before, nor had she ever considered doing it.

"Did you like that?" Ms. Cortez asked.

Lisa spit again and wiped her lips. "I'm always going to remember it. That's for sure."

"Agent Smith, what I just did was make you my bitch. Keep your eyes focused on my vagina. Because now, you're going to swallow every drop of my cum."

With a hypnotic gaze, she watched Ms. Cortez rub that clitoris in a clockwork motion. After all this excitement and frenzy, it wasn't long before more fluids gushed out, this time squirt. Unlike Lisa's earlier squirt in the living room, Ms. Cortez was a true powerhouse in the art of the female orgasm.

Lisa kept her mouth open for the new onslaught of orgasmic fluids that sprayed down her throat. She swallowed everything like she was supposed to.

When it was done, they laid beside each other like lovers in the bathtub. Arms draped across one another. Bodily fluids still keeping them warm. The flavors were still very much alive in Lisa's mouth.

Somehow Ms. Cortez was on the verge of falling asleep, but Lisa was wide awake. She stared at the bathroom wall. Was this the biggest mistake of her life? Or did her life just begin again?

"Come on, I'll make you dinner," Lisa said, nudging the witness awake. "We'll need to shower first."

Ms. Cortez kept her head on the agent's chest. "No clothes while we eat, I like seeing you naked."

They got to their feet and Lisa attempted to regain some control over her life again. She acted like a mother the way she washed down the mocha colored body of Ms. Cortez, as if disapproving of what they had just done. But they both knew it was mutual. And it always would be.

After shower gel, shampoo, and rinsing everything off, Lisa dried the woman with a towel. Then she used a hair dryer for both of them.

The End

Support your local bookstores and restaurants.

Your votes, comments & favorites are appreciated.

12