Her Words

Story Info
He lends a reassuring hand getting her shaved.
812 words
4.14
10.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," he heard her mutter again through the bathroom door, her choice expression of frustration. He'd heard it at least three times since she went in there.

"Everything ok?" he asked. "You've been in there a while."

"Yeah, I'm fine... I'll be out in a bit."

He could tell by the tone of her voice that she certainly wasn't fine. "I'm coming in," he stated a moment before the lock clicked and the door opened.

She was in the tub with one leg propped up on the edge of the tub. She threw the razor down just as he walked through the door.

"What's wrong?" he asked as he sat on the side of the tub.

She looked down, blush rising in her cheeks. "Nothing," she mumbled.

He gently lifted her chin and made her meet his eyes. "Tell me."

Tears of frustration welled up in her eyes. "It's nothing really... I was just trying to get things all nice and smooth like you like them but it's not exactly the easiest thing to do when you've got boobs and a big belly. Plus my trimmer quit on me and I ran out of shave gel"

He wiped the tear from her cheek as she talked. "Sorry, I'm just being silly. I know it's no reason to get so upset."

"It's ok. No need to be sorry. Let me help." He reached for her hand and helped her out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her. He placed another towel on the counter and told her to have a seat. He gently spread her legs and positioned himself between them. Squirted a little conditioner into his hands and smoothed it over her mound. Carefully gliding the razor over her delicate folds removing every trace of stubble until she was silky smooth.

When he was done, he added some hot water to the tub and helped her back in to finish her bath. She thought he was going to leave her to it, but instead he sat on the edge of the tub and lathered up a loofah and washed her back as she washed her hair.

When she was finished with her bath and dried off. She reached for her panties. "You won't be needing those, " he said confidently.

"Oh really?"

"I need to inspect my work to make sure I did an adequate job," he said in a mock serious tone.

"Well, in that case..." She sat on the bed, opened her legs and beckoned him to her with a curl of her finger and a naughty grin.

He knelt between her legs but didn't go straight for her freshly shaven pussy. Instead he began kissing her all over. First her beautiful full breasts then down to her soft tummy. He felt her tense up when he kissed her there.

She'd always been self conscious of her stomach and tried pushing his head further down trying to turn his attention to her eager pussy. But he had other plans. He wanted to show her how much he loved every inch of her, even the parts she hated...ESPECIALLY the parts she hated. He looked up at her catching her eye. The way he looked at her made her feel like the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. She stopped trying to guide him and gave in to his kisses. Once he felt her truly relax as he continued kissing her body, he knew he could move on.

She gasped as she felt his tongue graze over her slit. She was always so much more sensitive after shaving. He licked up and down her slit, applying a little more pressure each time, slipping his tongue deeper and deeper into her wet pussy. He spread her lips and sucked her throbbing clit into his mouth, making her moan with pleasure.

Sliding two fingers in deep as he continued to swirl and probe with his tongue exploring her most intimate parts. Licking and sucking and devouring her to ecstasy. He felt her clench onto his fingers as the first wave of orgasm hit. He pumped his fingers faster and deeper as he sucked and licked her clit. Soon the second wave hit even harder than the first. And he still kept going. When the third wave hit it racked her entire body. Her legs trembling as her body convulsed with passion.

"Oh fuuuck," she exclaimed.

He smiled to himself. That's the reaction he was going for. 'Shit' was her word when she was frustrated and things were going bad but 'fuck' was a different story. It's not a word she used in her every day language. No, 'fuck' was reserved for when "things" were going very very good. And when the only words she could manage was a string of "oh fucks" he knew his job was done... for now. šŸ˜‰