Careful What You Wish For - Day 01

Story Info
A wife wishes for something she maybe shouldn't have!
9.5k words
4.36
49.4k
63

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

This a work of pure fiction, all sprouted from my overactive horny brain. It contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts, that some may find disturbing. So, if you are still going to read it, after having been warned, then enjoy!

I write as a hobby and a distraction in this difficult COVID-19 era. Feel free to comment, but keep it civil please, I'm not trying to win a prize or get published!

Stay safe and share some extra love with those who need it most in these challenging times!

**********

Careful what you wish for -- Day 1: Thursday

The sunlight poked through the gap between the curtains and hit her face. Slowly Joan opened her eyes, resisting to fully wake up as she tried to cling on to the images of her dream. She felt the familiar burning pressure between her legs and knew she was wet. Again. Even though she enjoyed her almost daily recurring erotic dreams and the way they made her feel in the morning, she also felt a sense of frustration as she was all too aware that it was just that, a dream.

The spot next to her in bed was empty. She could hear faint noises coming from the kitchen downstairs. Chris was already up and getting ready for the office.

Still horny from her dream, she turned on her back under her duvet and slowly let her right-hand slide over her flat belly towards her panties. She reached the top of her lacy panties and spread her legs a little further. Her fingers slid inside her panties, over her nicely trimmed pubic hair and reached the top of her pussy. Slowly she started rubbing her pussy in a circular motion with just her finger tops. She could feel her pussy juice on her fingers, she was so wet!

She let her fingers move up and down between her swollen lips, rubbed her clit and then rubbed her pussy in a circular motion again. She knew from experience this sequence would soon make her come. She slowly rocked her hips and lifted them off the bed, pushing her pussy up against her fingers. Her breathing became deeper and her heart beat increased.

She softly moaned as the feeling of her fingers working on her pussy mixed with the last images of her dream. Softly panting she fantasized about the dark hair of a man's head between her legs, his warm tongue lapping at her pussy lips and massaging her clit. She moved her fingers up and down between her labia and pushed two fingers inside. Her hips lifted off the bed, meeting her thrusting fingers.

She moaned softly again. She kneaded her left breast with her left hand. Her nipples were hard and rubbed against her black satin tank top. Her panting increased. She felt the familiar tingling sensation race from her sensitive nipples straight to her pussy and rubbed her pussy harder and faster.

Panting, she flipped her head from side to side, messing up her long brown hair. She felt her orgasm starting to build up and rubbed her fingers frantically sideways over her clit, harder and ever faster. She was getting close now....so close....almost there....

"Good morning mom!" Allie pushed the bedroom door open and walked into her mother's bedroom.

Joan nearly fainted from the sudden entrance of her daughter. Her hands on her pussy and breast froze in mid motion under her duvet and she looked at her 20-year-old daughter with a panicked expression, her eyes wide open. Her horniness left her body with the speed of light. The buildup of her orgasm collapsed and in a split second she was wide awake and felt blood rushing to her cheeks. Had Allie noticed she had been rubbing her pussy?

"Damn Allie, you almost gave me a heart attack!" she blurted out.

Allie looked at the flushed cheeks of her mother's face and lifted an eyebrow. 'Why did she look so startled?', Allie thought.

Her eyes went over the empty spot in bed next to her mother. Her stepdad Chris wasn't there. She felt slightly disappointed as she had hoped to get in bed between them and snuggle with them. Well, mostly with Chris. She liked Chris. A lot! She loved feeling his hard muscular body against hers when she snuggled with him. She always had to restrain herself from touching him too much or in places she knew were off limits. But she always tried to get her daily Chris-fix!

She remembered one Sunday morning, when she had entered their bedroom and mom and Chris had been laying close together, on their sides, facing each other, talking softly. She had jumped on the bed, landing on her knees, wishing them a good morning and quickly had crawled up the bed and with her youthful joy had wiggled herself between them.

Before Chris had time to move out of the way, she had felt his hard body against hers. She had quickly turned on her side, facing her mother, pulled up her legs and had stuck her small and firm bum out towards Chris. Her bum had touched Chris in the groin and she had felt her bum resting against something big and hard. With a shock she had realized Chris had a hardon! Had he and mom been busy before she had walked in?

Wiggling as if she was still finding her spot between them, she had pushed her bum harder against his hard dick. Through the fabric of her PJ's, she had felt his dick slide over her bum and coming to a rest in her ass crack. She instantly had felt horny!

While chatting with her mother, she had thought 'your husband's hard cock is resting in my bum crack! How fucking hot and kinky was that!' She had felt her pussy tingle and getting wet.

Realizing what had happened, Chris had quickly shifted away from her. She had felt so horny, that she had decided to get some more! She had hugged her mom and had told her she loved her. She then had looked seductively over her shoulder towards Chris, who was still laying on his side.

"I love you too daddy, you are the best!"

Although Chris was technically her stepdad, both Allie and Joan had found the word 'stepdad' too long and too cold for their liking and never used the 'step' part.

Allie had quickly turned around on her other side and had slid against his body, hugging him tightly. Her head had rested against his chest and she had smelled his skin. It had been intoxicating! She had pushed her pelvis against his and had felt his hardon pressing against her pubic mound.

She had hugged him just a little longer to enjoy the feeling. Then she had climbed out of bed, telling them she was going to start making breakfast. She had quickly gone to her room and while fantasizing about her stepdad's hard cock, had rubbed her pussy until she had a wonderful orgasm. Being horny as hell, it had only taken her a minute. Afterwards, she had gone downstairs to make breakfast.

Allie's sudden appearance had crushed the orgasm Joan had almost reached. It left her feeling deflated.

"You want breakfast mom?"

"Sure baby, you go ahead and help your dad, I'll join you both in a minute."

Allie kissed her mom on the cheek and left the room. Joan listened how Allie's footsteps disappeared towards the end of the landing and quickly slid her hand back into her panties and started rubbing her pussy again, desperately trying to recall the feelings and emotions that came with the dream images of the head between her legs, licking her pussy.

She only had a couple of minutes before she had to get ready for work. And she desperately wanted to orgasm. But the knowledge that she was running late, prevented her from reaching that dreamy state again and with a sigh she realized the moment had passed! Shit! Joan felt frustrated. She got out of bed, put on her bath robe and slowly made her way to the kitchen.

***********

Chris had woken up early and saw Joan was still asleep. He had looked at her for a while. Joan was a tall brunette with an athletic body and a beautiful classic face. A straight nose between high cheek bones, her cheeks slightly concave ending in a perfectly rounded chin. She had the bluest eyes he had ever seen, long eyelashes and nicely rounded eyebrows.

She had beautifully pear-shaped perky breasts with long hard nipples when she was aroused. Her long slender legs looked absolutely stunning when she wore a skirt or dress and high heels. She sure was every man's dream to have as a wife and he always felt proud when he saw heads turn when she walked past people.

It was still a mystery to him how their paths had crossed in life, precisely at a time when they both had just recovered from a previous relationship that had gone south because of cheating spouses.

They had met by pure chance at a party thrown by friends. Years ago, he was introduced to John, who worked for a bank and needed legal counsel. From that business relationship a strong friendship had developed between Chris and John.

John was married to Caitlin, who was Joan's BFF. So, when John and Caitlin threw their anniversary party, John had invited Chris and Caitlin had invited Joan. From the moment John had introduced him to Joan, he had been drawn towards this wonderful and beautiful woman, like a moth to a burning lamp at night!

At first it had been just her looks, but he had soon discovered she was fun to be with. They had soon realized that they loved each other's company. Conversation had been light and funny and both had felt a sense of happiness after the long and dark period each had gone through. They had spent almost the whole evening in each other's company and even when other people had managed to pry them apart, they somehow had gravitated back to each other. At the end of the evening, they had exchanged phone numbers.

Feeling butterflies, he had called her the next morning, to invite her to meet him for a cup of coffee. It turned out that Joan had felt the same butterflies. They quickly had expanded the coffee with a lunch! Even after the lunch, they had not been able to part and had strolled through the city park, talking, laughing and before long they had walked with arms wrapped around each other.

The first kiss had come naturally and once past that point, they had felt like they were on a runaway train! They had exited the park, had crossed the street and had booked a room in one of the finest hotels in town. Hardly able to control themselves and not cause a scene in the elevator, they had entered the room and had jumped each other with the bottled-up passion of months!

They had quickly undressed and had made love for hours. She had been so happy, that tears had rolled down her cheeks. Afterwards they had showered, got dressed and had dinner in the excellent restaurant of the hotel. They had spent most of the evening in the bar talking and finally had gone back to their room. They had made love again and had drifted asleep in each other's arms.

In the days and weeks that followed, they had spent as much time together as possible. He had met her daughter Allie and they immediately had liked each other. And as they say, the rest was history. Three months later he had proposed to Joan and another three months later they had married. Those six months had been the happiest months of their lives and the newlyweds had been convinced they finally had found their soulmate that they would grow old with.

Five years later, the daily reality was a far cry from those first six months, Chris thought. In the last six months he had felt increasingly unhappy and frustrated. Although his career was definitely on a fast track and he expected to be offered to become a partner in their law firm in the next two years, it all came at a steep price.

Workhours were brutal and the resulting long days and evenings at the office, did their marriage no good. They had not made love in months as their schedules were simply out of sync and they felt so tired that neither of them bothered to initiate sex on the rare occasion they were together.

Besides her job as an English teacher at a prestigious high school, Joan was also involved in a lot of school programs and management activities, which took up a lot of evening and weekend hours. Although Chris realized changes were needed, the daily routine was difficult to break.

With a deep sigh Chris had gotten out of bed, had put on a T-shirt and had walked down the landing past Allie's room and had gone downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast.

He hadn't heard Allie's interaction with her mother and was unaware of her presence, until she wrapped her arms around his flat belly and pressed her firm young body against his.

"Good morning daddy!"

"Wow, good morning to you too, sunshine. Didn't hear you coming in."

Allie pressed her upper body against Chris' back. With her warm body pressed against his and her hands resting flat on his belly just above the waistband of the shorts he was wearing, he could feel her perky breasts rubbing against him. He couldn't prevent his body reacting to it. He felt the familiar pressure in his perineum and his 9-inch cock partly filled with blood, getting it semi hard, creating a very noticeable bulge in his shorts. 'Shit, stop it asshole, she's your stepdaughter' he thought.

"Would you like some breakfast young lady?"

"Love to, what are you making?"

Allie shifted her upper body to Chris' right side and peaked around his body to see what he was making. She made sure her breasts remained firmly pressed against his back. Chris automatically lifted his right arm a bit to allow Allie to see what he was making. Allie looked down Chris' body and noticed the big bulge in his shorts. 'Yessss, my Chris-fix for today', she thought. She always enjoyed teasing Chris and absolutely loved it when her attentions had such a visible effect on his cock.

She let go of him and stood beside him, helping make breakfast, when Joan walked into the kitchen. She noticed Allie standing close to Chris as they made breakfast and talked about Allie's best friend, Mia. As Allie giggled about something Joan couldn't make out, Chris bumped his hip sideways against Allie's hip. The playful move was immediately copied by Allie and they both laughed.

Suddenly Joan felt a sense of loneliness she couldn't explain. The scene in front of her just made her feel left out. 'Am I jealous?', she thought confused. The combination of the frustration resulting from her failed orgasm and the playful interaction between her husband and her daughter, added to her simmering frustration of the last couple of months. She felt unhappy and alone and didn't know what to do about it. She just sat down at the kitchen table and stared in the distance.

"Here mom, Chris made us breakfast, nice huh?" Allie said with a bright smile, when she heard her mother sit down behind her. Joan didn't answer.

"Hey baby, what's the matter?" her husband asked.

He bent over and kissed Joan's forehead.

"Good morning beautiful, did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Yeah sure" Joan replied, but did not answer his first question. She looked up at Chris' face and produced a faint smile. As she turned her head down again, her eyes roamed over the front of his shorts and she noticed quite a bulge in them. 'Oh fuck, he has a semi hard-on!" she thought. From what? She looked at Allie and suddenly felt another spike of jealousy. Could it be he had a hard-on because of Allie? She quickly turned her head away from his shorts. 'OMG, stop it!' she thought.

She knew Allie really liked her stepdad and they were close, but she hadn't noticed any inappropriate language or behavior between the two of them. If anything, Chris had always treated Allie with the utmost respect. 'Probably just his morning wood', Joan concluded.

It sure looked good though and made her crave it! She had always loved sucking dick. She loved the feeling of a cock growing hard in her mouth, sucking it in a wet sloppy slimy way, getting face fucked and finally feeling it go really hard just before the cumload would blast down her throat. She loved cum!

She had sucked off Chris on many occasions during the first couple of years of their relationship. She mostly had him come in her mouth and had swallowed his load, enjoying the taste and texture of a fresh hot cumload.

Her thoughts had her all worked up again. She really craved sucking a nice hard cock now, feeling it jerk in her mouth and flooding it with cum. But things had changed these last two years. Now she couldn't even remember the last time she had given her husband a blowjob. She shook her head to clear it up. 'Fuck!' she thought and felt even more frustrated.

She just ate her breakfast, barely listening to the conversation between Chris and Allie and half answering any question directed at her. After breakfast the three of them went upstairs to get dressed. When Chris saw Joan standing in her underwear in front of the bathroom mirror, applying her makeup, he could not help but admire how beautiful his wife was. He felt his desire rising and his cock getting semi hard again. Chris walked up to Joan and stood behind her and kissed her softly in her neck.

"Hi beautiful", he whispered in her ear.

He wrapped his arms around her and cupped her breasts in his hands, kneading them softly. He slowly pressed his cock against her tight bum in her panties, to let her know she still aroused him.

Joan felt Chris' hands on her breasts and his semi hard cock pressed against her bum. She was still horny from earlier that morning in bed and from seeing Chris' bulge in the kitchen, but she had to get ready to get Allie to school. When it was convenient with their schedules, they drove to school and back home together. 'Shit, thanks for the lousy timing mister', she thought and smiled weakly at her husband as she tried to escape from his arms.

"Not now honey, I've got to get ready to get Allie to school in time", she said.

Sensing Joan was not in the mood, Chris let her go and walked out of the bathroom. 'What is wrong with her these days', he thought. She never seemed to be in the right mood or have the time to be intimate with him. They got dressed without saying another word. As they all left the house, Chris and Joan briefly said goodbye to each other. Joan and Allie drove to school, while Chris drove to his downtown office.

**********

Joan and Allie arrived at school, parked the car in the large parking lot and walked to the entrance.

"We have a new student starting today", Allie said.

"In the middle of the semester?", Joan asked.

"Yeah, I heard he recently moved here with his family."

"Well, I'm sure he'll like our high school and I know all of you will make him feel at home, right?"

"Sure mom...well, see you in English class mom!", Allie replied and joined a couple of her class mates walking in the direction of their classroom.

"Sure honey", said Joan.

As Joan walked towards her classroom, she felt sad, frustrated and alone. Just another boring day at work! She felt annoyed at Chris for getting her all worked up that morning when she couldn't act on it. Why did he press his cock into her and started massaging her breasts like that, when they had to get ready for work?

Why for fucksake couldn't he just come home early one night and fuck her brains out after dinner? Or take her out for a nice dinner and then fuck her brains out? By the time she had reached her classroom, she felt angry and frustrated. She wondered what had happened to the days when she had felt happy and alive. 'Damm, my life really sucks these days!', she thought.

**********

Chris felt a sense of confusion as he drove to the office. Joan had appeared moody and not interested in any form of communication this morning. It had become a familiar pattern these last couple of months.

At the same time, he remembered the feeling of Allie's arms around him and her perky breasts rubbing against his back as she moved behind him. He felt confused because the memory of his interaction with Allie was stronger and more vivid in his mind that the one with Joan. 'That's not right man, I have to stay focused on my wife and fix whatever shit needs fixing', he thought.