Herb Cums For Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Herb repeated his earlier actions, grabbing Velvet’s large firm breast as handles. This time, however, his shaft was not limited to rubbing her ass. He powered inside her, each stroke harder than the one before. I felt aroused watching, but my poor cock was in desperate need of rest.

As I watched, I noticed that Velvet was distracted from Marion. I stepped closer, noticing the wonderful anatomy of Marion’s pussy as if for the first time. Herb’s cum glistened on it, like the dew on a morning rose. I leaned over and sniffed. It smelled strong, but not unpleasant. If anything, it was like the grass after a hard rain, not stale and sweaty like the locker room smell I expected. “Robbie, your breath is tickling me,” Marion mewed, “If you’re going to stick your face in my pussy, you might as well lick me clean.”

“But that’s Herb’s cum.”

“Sure. Its fine for Velvet or I to eat your cum. But you won’t do me a favour and lick your favourite cousin’s pussy clean.” Marion’s words were harsh, but her tone was teasing.

“Such a bossy bitch.” I retorted.

“I prefer saucy wench, thank you,” Marion replied, grabbing my ears without warning and pulling my face tightly against her pussy. “Ouch! Velvet, don’t bite my tits so hard.”

“Sorry, but Herb shoved his cock so deep I think he reached China. I was reacting to that. Or just didn’t have bullet to bite down on. Slow down Herb. We have hours.”

I glanced to my left, observing that Herb obeyed Velvet again, moderating his motion into languid strokes. Velvet purred in appreciation. “That’s better, Herb doll.”

Marion rapped my skull to get my attention. She was no longer the careful teacher of earlier sessions. Now she was a woman in need, demanding her due. I submerged myself in my task. To my surprise, it was pleasant. The warmth was inviting.

I had tasted my own cum mixed with vaginal secretions often enough. Herb’s offering was no different. I focused on snaking my tongue thoroughly around Marion’s labia; I searched the folds between her lips, hunting out any stray bits. I continued, following the layers into the lining of her vagina, adding more suction where the pocket seemed filled with fluid.

Beside me, I heard Herb grunting. I now understood this to be a sign of another orgasm approaching. I hoped he would stimulate Velvet more, so she came too. Later, she confirmed Herb had learned something by all his peeping, because he had twisted her nipples at precisely the right moment. They came together. Velvet slumped over Marion, kissing randomly.

I added my fingers to my work, probing to open Marion’s pussy fully. “Don’t want to miss any spot.”

This was just an excuse to double the sensations flooding through Marion. Her hips started bucking up off the table, and a flood of fresh juices poured onto my tongue. “Self cleaning, too,” I joked, flicking my tongue rapidly under Marion’s pearly clit.

Herb joined Velvet in suckling Marion’s breasts and occasionally nibbling an earlobe. Marion squirmed in fevered excitement, adoring being the center of attention. She moaned in appreciation as Velvet caressed her face Herb worked down. His tongue began jousting with mine. Marion’s clit was trapped in between. Marion now moaned steadily. Herb and I worked harder and faster to please her, contesting to prolong her orgasm.

“My cunt is on fire!” Marion screamed.

Velvet laughed loudly. “No water sports to hose it down, though, boys. Even we have to have some limits.”

She then clamped her face over Marion’s, burying her tongue deeply within my cousin’s mouth, stifling any further complaints. I left Herb to focus on Marion’s clit from above, his body laying across Marion’s. I started nibbling her inner thighs. Marion’s thighs tightened around my ears, trapping me. Even unable to speak, she let me know what she wanted. My tongue was exactly on the tiny bump on the wall of her pussy which seemed to be the source of even more response than her clit. I added very soft nibbling to vary the sensations. I could feel Herb’s breath, and the air stirred by his tongue. I could hear Velvet and Marion’s kissing. But for me, the world was a tiny patch of flesh. I was a knight errant, and that spot was my dragon to slay. Bringing Marion to one more orgasm was my Grail. I worked intently, time losing all relevance.

After an eternity, or a few minutes, I was rewarded. Marion shuddered and collapsed back on to the table with a gentle sigh. We three fellow adventurers stood upright, admiring our work, basking in the glow of our success.

“Now, how about breakfast?” Herb asked.

12