Herbal Elixir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Mary screamed out, holding Mike's chubby body against her torso with her legs, trapping his massive cock in her cunt.

She finally released him and he pulled back all the way, Mary pushed her swimsuit off the rest of the way and then rolled over onto all fours sticking her ass up in the are directly in front of Mike, angerly smirking at Bill and Jessica.

"Show these assholes how to fuck someone," Mary said back to Mike and he got behind her lining his cock up with her pussy and grabbing her hips. Mary's eyes rolled back as he started pumping into her pussy, his massive balls smacking her clit with every pump.

Jessica stroked Bill's cock in rhythm with the fucking couple with her elegant freckled hand. Bill and Jessica kissed each other intermittently fully aroused by their spouses fucking each other hard on the other side of the bed.

Mike grabbed all of Mary's hair into a pony tail configuration and pulled back on her as he pounded into her. Her small feet with perfectly manicured toe nails flexed off and on as she orgasmed again and again.

Jessica rolled over, her large round ass towards Bill, he rolled into her and his hard cock pressed against her ass and between her legs. The head of his cock rubbed against her clit as he slowly pumped into her, while kissing the back of her neck and watching the show his wife and Mike were putting on. Jessica readjusted so that Bill's cock slid into her cum filled pussy once again. They started to push against each other again, soon forgetting the show altogether.

Mary felt herself orgasm hard as she watched her husband fuck Jessica once again. At the same time, she felt Mike's cock contracting and he started coming inside her then pulling out and exploding all over her ass and back. His spray was so intense it sprayed all the way to Jessica, covering her freckled tits and face with more cum.

Jessica's mouth opened but even a moan couldn't exit as she reached her final climax her whole body shaking as she was showered in her husband's jizz. Her legs opened up and she felt Bill spraying into her pussy once again. Jessica turned her head back towards him and kissed Bill on the mouth as her shaking and orgasm subsided. Almost supernaturally, she then fell into a deep sleep.

Astonishingly the men were still both hard. Mary looked at Jessica. She was deep asleep and covered and full of cum. It leaked out of her pussy and her red pubic hair was matted with it. Her face and short red hair had a mix of dry and fresh semen in it.

"Well boys, guess I'm the only game in town," she raised an eyebrow. Both men were almost drawn to her. She sat on the opposite side of the bed from the semen-covered Jessica. Her large nipples were fully hard. She rubbed her large pale breasts as Bill and Mike walked in front of her. Their erect dicks were right at her face level. She reached out and stroked them, spitting on them to lube them up one after another.

"Listen boys," Mary started seeming a little intoxicated, turned on, and slightly breathless. "I'm going to stroke you until you come on my tits and you're both going to finger me. Whoever is still hard after gets to fuck me."

Mary began stroking the cocks expertly. She would occasionally lick the precum off each dick, tasting her own pussy on Mike and Jessica's on her husband Bill's. Their fingers kept her in an orgasmic trance, slowly rubbing her pussy and fingers going in and out. The feeling was like nothing Mary had ever experienced. Soon the men were huffing and groaning. They began shooting their loads on her face and tits she also climaxed, her body tensing and mouth opening allowing jizz from both the men to enter her mouth. She spit it out. The semen ran down her face and large tits. Every part of her tan lined body was covered from face to feet. She wondered where all the cum came from. Once again, the magic of the elixir kept both cocks hard.

"So do I get to fuck my wife or what?" Bill asked.

"I guess you both get to."

"I'll take the ass," Mike offered with an excited look on his face.

"No, I don't like anal," Mary argued." I think you will both fit." She pulled the lips of her pussy back as if sizing it up.

Bill laid down on the bed as if he had already figured it out. Mary straddled him reverse cowgirl and slid down his cock and leaned back. Mike knelt on the bed between their legs and lined up his cock with the already filled pussy.

"You sure about this Bill," Mike asked.

"Normally no, but tonight I want to fuck her no matter what."

Mike shrugged and pushed his cock in. Mary moaned, feeling so full was overwhelming. She leaned back a bit and began slowly humping up and down, back and forth. Feeling the cocks rubbing against each other inside her was causing her immense pleasure. Bill held her hips and Mike squeezed both of her tits as she bounced on the cocks.

Mary began screaming and trembling.

"Fucking fill me up, come in me, fuck!"

Both cocks began exploding. The men had to hold Mary up as she shook in orgasm. She fell to the side right next to Jessica both cum covered with leaking pussies. Jessica stirred and the women embraced each other and kissed each other softly on the lips before they fell back asleep, cuddling with their semen covered faces against one another.

The men's cocks were still hard, but they were ready to sleep. Instead of going to their obvious partners, Bill got behind Jessica and slid his cock into her pussy from behind cuddling her as she let out a moan. Mike got behind Mary and did the same squeezing her large breasts as everyone drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Bill was the first to wake up. He was in a bit of a haze.

"Fuck Mary how much did we drink last night." Before Bill opened his eyes and still in a haze, he felt his cock inside his wife's warm pussy and slowly started to hump. He put his hand on her hips and opened his eyes. Only then did he realize it wasn't his wife at all. It gradually was coming back to him, but it wasn't making his erection any less hard. Jessica stirred, moaned, and turned towards him. She put a finger on his mouth and slide off his cock. She got out of the bed and took his hand guiding him to another room in the house. It was a small guest room with a single twin sized bed.

"What a crazy fucking night," Jessica shook her head in disbelief about what had taken place and bit her lip as she looked Bill's hard body up and down.

"Look I feel in control right now, but I still want to fuck you," Bill offered.

Jessica nodded her head and laid back on a smaller bed. She spread her long pale legs. She rubbed her small freckled tits and light pink nipples as Bill approached. She reached out and grabbed his hard cock guiding it back inside of her. She moaned, it wasn't the instant orgasm of the night before, but the taboo of fucking her husband's friend was more real now that the effects of the elixir were wearing off. Bill's rhythm increased as he leaned in, he kissed her on the mouth. Their tongues pushed back and force against each other as they passionately kissed one another.

Jessica wrapped her legs around him as Bill pumped into her. After only ten minutes or so they both felt their bodies tense. Bill shot another load deep into his Jessica's pussy. They laid wrapped up in each other for a few minutes and Bill's cock finally started to soften.

They decided they should head back to the other room. When they opened the door to their surprise, they found Mary laying on the bed fucking herself hard with the Mike's cock replica dildo. Meanwhile Mike stood in front of Mary with her feet around his cock as he pumped into them. As soon as they entered the room, Jessica and Bill watched Mike spray his cum all over Mary's body as she shook and sprayed from her pussy in a scream. They all stood their naked for a few moments unsure what to do.

"So, when are we drinking the herbal elixir next," Mike joked. They all laughed and laid on the bed wondering how they were going make sense of their crazy night.

12