Herbs and Alchemy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was awakened by his hands idly moving over her, exploring, one slipped over her breast and held it. He made a little moaning snuffle into her hair, nuzzling, scooting down and taking her ear in his mouth. She gasped at the sensation that shot into her, she had never wanted something so bad in her life and she wasn't entirely sure what it was. She pushed against him and put her hand over his. His hips nudged her backside and what she felt there had her heart at full speed. He moaned as his tongue traveled down her ear, lips on her neck, she tilted her head to give him more access, whimpering with need.

He twitched and pulled away from her, gasping with surprise. "I was asleep. I- sorry!"

"I didn't want you to stop!" She snapped, turning toward him and flinching as her wound made itself known.

"I can't. Not yet." He cupped her cheek and left the room.

"AAAARGH!" She got up and gathered the blankets, tidying any evidence of him being there. She heard him hammering on something downstairs. She considered taking care of the craving herself, but instead splashed cold water on her face, changed clothes and headed downstairs.

12