Herbs and Alchemy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devalkyrie
Devalkyrie
80 Followers

"Sorry, we're stuck like this for a little bit." He said quietly. "It's... well, you'll see." His mouth worked its way along her shoulder and neck. All mine. I have you. Right now you're mine. He surrounded her, loomed over her, penetrated her, his embrace inescapable. His jaw brushed her ear as he inclined his head, scooped up water and poured it on her neck and shoulders, then sipped it off. It made her writhe, waves of release still lapped at her body, the pain inside her ebbed and she gyrated, moving him around inside her experimentally. Not as bad. Good. It felt amazing, actually.

He gently pulled out of her, sitting her between his legs. He trailed his tusks along the side of her neck, his lips grazed her ear ,"You know we're not done."

"You don't say." She croaked.

He grabbed a cloth from the basket and pushed her off of him, washing himself off, sliding off the bench and fully submerging himself. She followed his example.

"Let me." He whispered. He stood and picked her up, lifting her out of the pool and grabbing an orc-sized sheet of cloth, this he tenderly wrapped around her and patted her dry, wiping her face with the corners, his thumb traced her lower lip, pulling it down and looking at her teeth, grazing her lower cuspids. She tilted her head. He smiled, "Just wondering what you'd look like with tusks." She wrinkled her nose at him.

He worked his way down her body with the towel, all the way to her feet, then up between her thighs.

She thought she couldn't be more sated, but at his attentions the ache returned. She gave him a hot glare, "That's not making me any drier."

He leaned his head close to her face, revealing all his fangs again, "Good." He said darkly.

He took the towel off of her and began to apply it to himself. "Heeyyy." She admonished, taking it from him and returning the favor, though there were bits she couldn't reach. He pulled the sheet around his back and handed her either end. Down to his feet, back up, and Oh there it is. She rested his cock on the towel, patting it gently with the cloth and sliding back his foreskin. The top was veined but smooth, a ridge wrapped three quarters around on the underside, she ran her thumb under it, he drew in a breath. As if to answer her question, he pulled on the edge of the head and it flared out. She took it, it was some sort of cartilage. The ridges of it felt sharp under the thin layer of skin.

"So...?"

"Only after I come, until my heartbeat returns to normal."

"Is this normal?" She looked up at him, it still resting in her hand.

Laughter in his eyes. "Only if you're a male orc. Now unhand me dear friend, we're going to bed."

He took the towel from her and dropped it on the floor, picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.

" I have legs, you know, this is embarrassing and I know it takes effort."

"I'm not doing it for YOU, Jayla." His nose nudged her cheek, "I like carrying you." He buried his face into the base of her neck, inhaling deeply and sniffing out.

It tickled. She squirmed "Eeeah! Stop that!" Of course he did it again. She tried to squirm away and he did it on the other side. "Damnit Tharo!" She pushed against him, kicking her legs. He did it again at the base of her throat, that didn't tickle, she stilled.

"Just academic curiosity." He said brightly.

He set her on her feet next to the bed. It was covered with skins, the bottom one looked like deer hide. She brushed it with her fingers, it was rough. He pulled it back, exposing soft yellow linen. "Better?"

She climbed onto the bed and looked at him expectantly.

He was on her in a heartbeat, laying her out and his midriff pinning her to the bed. His arms snaked under her and gripped her shoulders, resting his upper weight on his elbows as his mouth went to work on her neck and jaw.

Jayla arched, releasing a pleading mew.

He slid down her body, she looked down at him, he caught her gaze, yellow eyes locked with hers, his predatory expression made her blood run cold. He dragged his chin down her chest, watching her reaction, over a breast, he opened his mouth, tusks flanked either side of her nipple. His tongue flicked it and he stilled for a breath. She trembled and it was in his mouth. She gasped. He sucked on it hard, his rough tongue revolving around and over it. He covered her other breast with his hand, pinching the other nipple between two extended fingers.

"Oh! Oh goddess!" One hand gripped the linen, the other the back of his head. Her knees came up, her hips rocking with need. She felt like she might come, but after a minute her desire only got worse. She whined. He growled and released her, sitting back on his knees. Before he could continue with whatever his next plan for her was, she squirmed away from him and had his mast hard cock in her mouth.

He cried out, throwing his head back. He roared a word in orcish. She honestly wasn't sure if it was pleasure or if she'd hurt him. His hands stayed on his thighs so she continued, going as deep as she could and pulling back, tongue working him. His hips started a slow tempo, he panted and threaded his fingers into her hair, pulling just a little. She moaned around him.

"AAAH! Jayla!" His hand went to a fist and he pulled her head off of him, tilting her face toward his. His eyes softened and he held her still, "Don't swallow it!"

"It's fine."

"No, I... It does things to humans, I- please don't."

"Like what? It's already IN ME." Now she was scared.

He released her and moved over her again, running the flat of his massive palm down her cheek, "That's OK. You're OK. It's just if you drink it." He went back to kissing her, his tongue invaded her mouth, tasting to see if she'd taken any of him in. She nipped his lower lip, he growled and his hand came down next to her head, holding him up. His other found her core, running his fingers between her lips, one dipped in, exploring. She gyrated against him.

He growled low and long, his hand abandoned her to grip his cock and aim it, rubbing, teasing at her entrance.

"Yes! Yes, do it." She whispered. Knees up, neck exposed to him.

He drew in a massive breath and plunged into her.

"NNNNNNNGH! Tharo take me!" She was already sore, but it just added to her singing nerves. One leg hooked his thigh, the other heel dug into the bed, creating her own rhythm that he matched.

More orcish words called out, fingers bruising her hip. Her nails raked his arms then gripped the bed, focusing on her core and willing them toward heaven.

It seemed like it was never going to happen. Tears poured down her temples and she was slick with sweat, muscles burning, then he shifted his angle just a little and she had everything she wanted. Climax raced through her like wildfire, concentrating at the top of her head before throwing her psyche to the stars.

She heard Tharo roar above her, his body went rigid, felt him pulsing into her, she met him, her sheath drinking it in, she still rocking against him.

Eventually her body calmed. She sucked in a breath in anticipation, felt his corona snap open inside her. He lowered himself onto her and dug his arms under her. The bridge of his nose buried into her neck. He held her tight and their breathing synched.

"Goddess Mommy thank you. Thank you so much." She felt like a great void in her had been filled. "Oh Tharo." Her fingers dug into his back and she rested her cheek against his head.

"What do you say when we have sex?" She asked quietly after a bit.

He nuzzled her and rumbled, "Same thing you do. 'Goddess of Joy, Goddess of healing, give me the power to satisfy this woman. Thank you for the gift of Jayla Thorntrail."

She chuckled, stroking his back. "That's not what I said."

"Directly translated it's a little cruder than that." He sounded amused. He pushed himself up and looked at her. "You're sore."

"Oh gods yes."

He smiled. "That's not all. You're going to feel strange for awhile until you get used to... You'll see." We need to go in the pool one more time before we sleep. He went to back off of her and she gasped.

He raised a brow, "What?"

"Is it... can we move yet?"

"Could for awhile." She felt him slip out of her. He knelt on the bed, took her hands and put them to the base of his neck, he gripped her backside and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around him. He backed off the bed and carried her back to the pool. He waded in. "This might feel really weird, it's just the residual." He lowered her into the water, she stood, still holding onto him. "Kneel." He commanded softly.

It took a moment to hit, then she felt like a sponge... on fire. He put his hand on her head and pushed gently, "You need to submerge completely."

Jayla ducked down under the water and felt her heart calm and the fiery feeling wash off of her. She stayed under as long as her lungs would allow, sitting cross-legged on the bottom of the pool. She felt Tharo moving around her. When she came up he was still underwater, his dark shape stretched out beside her. She began to worry. He surfaced like a colossus in a storm, she stumbled backward.

"Magnificent." She whispered. He flashed a smirk.

She took a cloth from the side of the pool, scrubbed off and got out, drying herself off this time. She still accosted him with the towel when he emerged, overwhelmed with the need to touch him. "I should go home." She said reluctantly.

"No you shouldn't. Let me keep an eye on you. I haven't done anything like this with a human before, if you have a reaction I ... Please stay. Just tonight. No more sex." She pouted. "Tonight! No more sex tonight!" He said defensively, laughing. She walked back toward the bedroom, feeling extremely wobbly. She put one hand out for balance and waved him off.

She didn't remember crawling into bed, she didn't even wake to him wrapping an arm around her and sobbing with relief, joy and gratitude.

Devalkyrie
Devalkyrie
80 Followers
12