Herbs and Alchemy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smirked, "But is that what you want?"

She rocked her hips toward him, her free hand trailing up his abdomen, "Goddess Mommy yes."

His mouth continued its assault on her lips, tusks dimpling her cheeks. She gripped the back of his neck, trying to position herself, her tongue invaded his mouth, a request for reciprocation elsewhere.

His fingers dipped into her, her body reacted and her channel soaked his hand, he growled with approval. She moaned and writhed with need.

He pulled back, still holding her wrist, the other by her head. "Only if you want." He smirked.

"DAMMNIT STONEHAMMER!" She thrashed under him, trying to pull him onto her with one heel. He tapped his finger on her mouth, chuckling, "These walls aren't granite."

"Something is, and it's not where it's supposed to be!" She hissed.

He positioned himself at her entrance, "What? This?" His voice was strained. She felt a surge of pride knowing teasing her wasn't easy, he wanted it just as much.

Jayla glared at him, growling.

He tipped his head with a smile, his tip began to stretch her. Her head fell back and she gasped, arching into him. "Sweet demon, I would walk a thousand miles for that face." He eased the rest of the way into her and it was his turn to lose all composure, "Luthia Oak Narg Kuuz." He groaned,Goddess I am your slave. Hands on either side of her, supporting himself, his head dropped, watching where their hips met, pulled back, rocked into her, stretching and filling her with pulsing, swollen orcish cock.

Jayla bit her lip on feeling his staff drag back and fill her again, her nerves lit up, all the pain she'd been feeling seemed to dissipate and flow to her core like water down a drain. "Oh Goddess! Yes!"

She watched his shoulders tense and flow as he worked in and out of her, moaning softly. "Gudjaig Zi, Jaig, Luthia... Ya!" At the last word he speared her, hard.

She gasped and used her legs to move on him, head to one side, her lips parted and trembling.

"You're so beautiful." Tharo whispered, changing his angle ever so slightly, hitting the rough spot inside her that would send her over the edge. "There you go. Come for me,Laiga Oag." His hands gripped her hips and he focused on his position.

Jayla's last thought was that he knew her a little too well, as his staff ignited an inferno of pure pleasure. She remembered not to scream, her knees hugged his sides with appreciation...almost...His strokes were short, targeted, it almost peaked, then faded as she gasped for air, a little harder, she felt the cartilage at the end of his head massaging her depths. The wonderful, tight feeling spread again, she held her breath, holding herself still to let him do his work.

He felt her sheath grasp him and begin to seize, greedily pulling on his root, the rest of her followed, shuddering with release. "There you go, I'm right behind you." his voice gravelly with effort as his fingertips bruised her thighs. He lengthened his strokes. Primal need wrested control from his conscious, his muscles tensing and launching seed in a great heaving lurch. He roared through his teeth at his release, a burst of orange magic washed over them, burning and soothing at once, soaking into them like morning sunlight.

Jayla lay gasping, giving the occasional twitch. Tharo held her hips, catching his breath, sweat glistening in the firelight. his corona snapped open, keeping him

inside her.

Goddess you're magnificent. She thought, gazing up at his shining, heaving chest.

His head moved, eyes opening far above her like two glowing yellow suns. He met her gaze and smirked,You're quite splendid yourself.

He lowered himself down, his arms wedging under her, weight on his elbows, he nuzzled her cheek. "Feel better?" He rumbled, she shivered as his voice vibrated throughout her sensitized body.

"Mmmhmm." What she'd meant to be a sultry moan of affirmation came out as more of a squeak.

He chuckled. Tharo pulled out and rolled to one side, one arm bringing her to him. "Can't say as I MIND having to do this to recover, but I'd rather not with half the medics and a bunch of patients in here."

"Wouldn't have to worry about being quiet." Jayla quipped darkly.

"We were NOT quiet."

"Yeah well. Saved two lives and a couple of limbs today, they can suck it up." She turned away from him and reached for the remaining food. "OK, NOW I'm

hungry."

She was polishing off the last of the food when they heard shouting and the distinctive clatter of arrows being collected. Tharo swore, he quickly banked the fire, grabbed blankets and wrapped them both in them, pulling them onto the pallet in the corner. "Our fight will be later. Now we lay here, be silent, and hope they can keep the Westerners at bay." He spoke the words to put out the water lamps.

They lay in the darkness for what seemed like ages, listening. Orders were shouted, arrows loosed, the sound of swords being pulled from scabbards. A horn a ways off.

Once Jayla was confident the action was far enough away, she whispered, "Doesn't it bother you? Hiding like this? Especially after being at the front?"

He inhaled deeply, his soft baritone like a distant storm, "Yes. More than you can imagine. It helps to know you're safe, and I'll be saving lives instead of

taking them."

"I feel like a coward, hiding in a tent."

"You could have died today. Your physical being is diminished because of what you did. I might even venture..." he ran his fingers over her arm band, "That we were at greater risk than a lot of the soldiers who defended the border today." He propped himself on an elbow, "Didn't you live at a war camp? What did you do when there was fighting?"

"Guarded the food."

He chuckled, "Little Jayla with her sword, defending the oatmeal."

"It was a spear, and don't mock me, Orc. I know twenty ways to kill you." She flicked his nipple. He snorted.

"You're not a poisoner. Did you ever use your spear?"

"Once, not on an enemy though."

"Oh?"

"One of ours, wanted me for sport. I didn't kill him."

"I would say it was an enemy."

"Mm. Do you think anyone is defending the food wagons?"

"I'm sure they are. Especially at the orc camp."

There was noise at the door, "Hello? I need help."

Jayla peeked from under the blanket, a man, holding his side wearing just a shirt and breeches, no uniform. He couldn't see her in the dark. She waited.

"Looks like no one is here." He said.

A murmur from outside and a girlish squeal. "Who's this?" Another voice.

"Zald! What does this ring say?"

"Medic." THAT was an orc.

"Take her, we might need more...help."

"No! I'm just a student! It says! Let me go!" The voice was Neela's.

"Kill her, then."

"NO! I'm... NO!" The distinctive thud of fists hitting leather armor.

"Give me your belt."

Jayla was up, out the door and had her sword hilted in a man's stomach before she knew what she was doing. The one pretending to be wounded grabbed Neela and used her as a shield.

Blood ran onto Jayla's hand, the man hit her in the side of the head with a fist. Jayla pulled her sword and swung wildly, blinded from the impact.

"That's the one we want." Another voice. "Zald, take this one."

Something blocked her swing and grabbed her wrist, she spun and went to throw her opponent and was hit on the head again, this time with something hard.

"Don't kill her!"

Jayla hovered at the edge of consciousness, trying to get her bearings. A gasp, "Luthia Zutag Ig. Find other, there other." Said the orc.

"YOU MEAN ME?" Tharo's sword came from behind the man holding Neela, nearly hitting her as it went through him. It was out, blood sprayed, Tharo cleaved into the neck of the wounded man who'd hit Jayla. Sticking into bone long enough for Zald to tackle him. Orcish was spoken, Tharo was on the ground, his sword fell from his hand, apparently paralyzed. He roared through gritted teeth, his earring flashed and he was up again.

Jayla dove out of the way and came at Zald from the side, a hand grabbed her neck before she could impale him. She lobbed the sword at Tharo, he lunged, caught it and landed a solid cut into the arm holding his partner. Zald roared and Tharo scored a solid hit to his side. The enemy orc was holding what looked like a wooden cudgel in his other hand and hit Tharo on the side of the head with it. The smaller orc fell like a sack of dropped potatoes.

The herbalist's vision cleared and she sensed her connection to Tharo drain out of her, she felt like she was falling and fought to keep moving, diving for her sword.

"There they are, don't kill!" Another voice before something hit Jayla on the back of the head and deprived her of consciousness.

12