Herbs and Alchemy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed, then hooked his thumbs under his breeches, arched so he could pull them down to his thighs. What sprang forth was worthy of both her hands, though not much bigger than that. Frightening but survivable by human standards. Her heart pounded in her chest, trepidation and desire paralyzing her for a moment. She looked up at him, wide-eyed, Fucking liar. Then stopped and considered, her gaze roving over all of him. If his body were the size of a human's, he would be well below average.

She shook her head and scowled at him. In as low and serious a voice as she could muster. "Kurdoz, noag laiga." She moved out of the way and gestured for him to take his pants all the way off. He glanced around nervously, then complied. She knelt between his legs and put one hand on it, moving her thumb over the tip and cupping his apple-sized balls with her other.

The orc drew in a massive, shuddering breath, closed his eyes and sighed. "Neela..." He clenched his fists and lay them on his thighs.

Neela spit in her hand and wet his shaft, trying to guess what parts of his strange cock would be the most receptive to her attentions. Just the act of wrapping her fingers around him had his whole body arching into her grasp. She moved the side of her finger around the underside of the head, feeling the stiff edge under soft, sage-colored skin, her thumb caught his corona and it flared out a little. He whimpered. She moved her hand down the shaft, "Did that hurt?" she looked up at him, her heart pounded in her chest at his yellow-eyed, fearful gaze. Anything that frightened this massive beast ... She realized it was her. Why is he afraid of me? She looked at the shaft and an urge hit her hard. She bent down and took him in her mouth, getting to know him with her tongue, she circumnavigated his shaft several times and took him in, the tip massaged the roof of her mouth and she sucked on it.

Noises she'd never heard came from his mouth; soft, shuddering whimpers. She gazed up, over the landscape of his massive body, tense with restraint, in the relative distance his open mouth gated by tusks and fangs, eyes shut as he breathed quietly with pleasure. His hips bucked gently, encouraging her.

Desire returned to her core at his reaction and she doubled her efforts, working the shaft with a hand and assaulting his tip with her mouth. She went to pull off of him to give her jaw a break when he palmed the back of her head and shoved her onto him, arching and forcing the whole shaft down her throat. She gagged and fought her reaction as his shaft throbbed and let loose its first hot spurt of seed. He let up a little and she moved it to the back of her mouth so she could swallow. Her eyes watered and the robust, earthy flavor of him hit her tongue. She continued to suck and work it as he emptied himself into her. Abruptly he grabbed her hair and yanked her head back as his corona flared out and locked open, forming a glistening translucent half circle that trembled in front of her. She stared in fear, thinking if it had happened with her mouth around it she wouldn't be able to get it out.

Her stomach burned, she felt dizzy and gave in to the urge to cling to him. She put her arms around his waist and buried her face into his side above his hip, rocking against him with need. He mumbled several high pitched words and stroked her back. "Noag. Noag. Neela. Noag Kuz."

In her haze she felt his fingers penetrate her again, his thumb on her clit had her climaxing again, moaning and shuddering as her world became his hand and a maelstrom of release.

Once the wave had passed she relaxed in his lap, she could feel his seed in her guts, something was happening. She looked up, "Did you poison me?" She began to shiver.

He lifted her and held her to his chest, petting the side of her face with his thumb and making strange whimpering noises.

Neela leaned into his embrace, her hand on his chest. It felt good, being close to him, his slightly rough skin, and he was warm in the chill spring air. Fear spun circles in the back of her mind through the fog: Something was terribly wrong. She waited for the shivering to pass and dozed for a moment. She heard orcs talking outside the tent and tensed: They were going to hurt Kurdoz! She had to protect him at all costs. She struggled in his arms, he gently set her down and she bolted for the enormous battleaxe, grabbed it and scrambled past him, then waited at the entrance to the tent, tensed and ready for anyone who would dare come in.

Kurdoz sat and watched her, ashamed and unhappy. He'd never had anyone go down on him before, he hadn't wanted to enslave her by forcing her to swallow his seed, he'd acted with pure instinct, it had felt so good. Now he had to either restrain her and wait four days for her to get over it, and he would be in all manner of trouble with the orcs and all the medics. Tharo and Battleaxe would kill him. His head came up, Battleaxe. Beautiful, terrible Battleaxe. He hurriedly put his trousers back on.

"Laiga Dikrak. Toat." He came up behind her and pushed on the shaft of the axe, encouraging her to drop it. She looked back at him, "No! They'll hurt you!"

"Noag Neela. Noag Jeg oag." He took the axe, she reluctantly let it go and he put it back against the post. He took a rope from his pack, "Guk!" he tapped her arms and indicated she should hold them out. She did, he began to tie her hands.

"NO! I can't defend you! The'll kill you! No Kurdoz!" She went to pull away from him.

He grabbed both her wrists with one hand, she managed to yank one free, his voice was thunderous, "NOAG NEELA." He grabbed her throat and forced her to her knees.

He was angry with her. She began to cry silently, tears rolling down her face as he tied her hands together. "I can't help you, Kurdoz! I have to protect you!" She sobbed.

He picked her up and held her tightly to his chest, putting his nose to the top of her head and murmuring. He stood and carried her out, Neela crying and struggling uselessly against him.

The orc strode swiftly toward the med tents, scenting the air, he stuck his head in the biggest one, looking around. Several people gasped in fear, "Laiga Aki ash Goodnok Oag! Laiga Dikrak Ezog!" He yelled.

Sunhill came up to him, "What are you doing with her?! Give her to me at once!" He demanded, though he was visibly trembling.

"You stay away from him!" Neela snarled, struggling only to have Kurdoz's arms tighten around her like immovable boulders.

"Goodnok Oag!" He said more softly this time, urgently.

One of the younger men on the other side of the tent spoke up "That's the name the orcs have for Jayla. He wants Jayla."

"Jayla!" Kurdoz repeated, recognizing her real name. "Jayla Tharo."

Sunhill pointed. "By the cliff." The head doctor waved his hand, indicating a wall and falling water. He looked around for someone who wasn't busy. "Lan, show him." The youth jumped to the task, pushing past the orc and running toward the healer team's tent, motioning Kurdoz to follow. Neela continued to growl and threaten anyone near him, he covered her mouth with his hand.

The healer team's tent was plenty tall for Tharo, but Kurdoz had to crouch. Jayla and Tharo were in the pool, working, Jayla's hands on a patient, Tharo behind her, grasping her upper arms, eyes closed. The couple glowed faintly orange.

Kurdoz sat down nearby and watched them work. His arms creating an inescapable prison for his small, raging captive. He was impressed how much energy she had, she hadn't stopped struggling since he'd bound her.

They finished working on their last patient, Jayla leaned against Tharo with relief and the once injured man bowed and left the tent, giving Kurdoz a wide berth. Kurdoz coughed to get their attention. Tharo's head snapped over to him and took in the scene, his eyes narrowed, "Goig Kor Okak?" Though the Alchemist knew the girl had swallowed his seed, it was obvious.

"Gee." Kurdoz rumbled quietly.

"WHAT?!" Jayla came out of the water like an angry cat, running over to Neela. "How DARE You! Give her to me!" Kurdoz shook his head, holding Neela tighter. Neela squeaked through the big orc's hand.

Tharo put a hand on the Herbalist, "No, she'll attack you. He needs to hang on to her." Tharo instructed Kurdoz to get into the pool, slowly so it didn't overflow everywhere. Neela was screaming in rage, eyes wide.

"I don't know that we've done a poisoning before." Jayla said quietly, getting back into the water.

"I think it's like a sour wound, you just send it out either the same way as food or through the skin." Tharo offered.

"All right. Hold her." Jayla concentrated, Neela's aura appeared healthy, but was crimson with rage. Tharo placed a hand on Neela's chest, he focused on replacing the red with gold and chasing it out of her in all directions. The girl began to sweat.

Neela's urge to defend Kurdoz was overridden by fiery magic blazing through her body, it burned and felt amazing at the same time. She knew her eyes were open but she couldn't see.

Kurdoz's vision took on an orange haze, Neela's body was like a hot kettle in his arms, the power seeped into him as well, tingling and spreading until his vision was lost as well.

Jayla nodded, "I see, I can take over." She noticed the power seeping into Kurdoz in an unusual amount but figured he'd be fine and focused on Neela.

"Come in evenly, we don't want it seeping back in." Tharo said quietly.

Neela stopped struggling and her breathing slowed, she appeared asleep, then she began to shiver. "Almost there, last symptom." Said Tharo. "...Aaand... Done." Tharo kissed the top of Jayla's head, put his arms around her and dropped them both underwater.

Kurdoz's vision returned, though the orange haze was still there and he felt warm and strong. He scooped up water in his hand and used it to wash the sweat from Neela, muttering and putting his mouth on her forehead. He lay her gently on the side of the pool and climbed out. He removed his breeches and put them by the fire, finding a blanket to wrap around his waist. He picked up Neela and sat by the fire. He untied her and waited for the two healers to resurface.

Neela woke, remembering everything, still seeing orange in her periphery. "Kurdoz, what happened? Damnit, we need a translator. Where did Jayla and Tharo go?"

As if to answer her question, the couple surfaced out of the pool, Tharo set Jayla on the edge, her back to them, and kissed her deeply, his mouth traveling down her neck and to her breast. Jayla moaned and grasped his head.

Neela turned away and looked into the fire, squirming a little, "Oh gosh."

She heard Jayla, "Stop it you brute, I have to go kill Kurdoz."

Neela looked up at Kurdoz, his eyes were sad and a little pleading. Neela put her arms around his neck and buried her face below his ear. His hand covered her bottom and she realized her skirt was back at the orc camp. She lunged for the nearest blanket. Kurdoz sighed and just used her body to cover himself.

Jayla stood over them, naked, hands on hips. "All right, you want to tell me

E V E R Y T H I N G that got you here?" Her eyebrow arched. Tharo came up behind her and repeated it in Orcish.

Neela told her story, being fairly explicit. She felt a lot more comfortable doing so after seeing the two healers being so intimate. "I don't know why I..."

Jayla waved her quiet, "I do. Kurdoz was being either malicious, greedy, or extremely irresponsible, Which is it?"

Kurdoz mumbled some things that didn't make any sense to Jayla.

"The last one." Growled Tharo. "He says he couldn't help himself. First, let's make sure Neela is cured. Neela, Kurdoz didn't tell you that Orc seed is poisonous to humans, it turns them into slaves and defenders, as you've probably guessed. While I understand he couldn't have told you, he could have stopped you from swallowing it. I'm thinking he did the exact opposite, is this true?" Tharo's yellow eyes dared her to lie.

Neela nodded, swallowing.

"In that case," Tharo's mouth twisted into a devious smirk, "we want to make sure we healed you properly and discourage Kurdoz from ever doing it again. I want you to punch him. As hard as you can."

Neela felt almost sick with relief, this wasn't going to involve the authorities. "Where?"

"Wherever you want to punch him." Said Jayla, looking at his midsection. "He should have told you or stopped you, and if he had, you wouldn't have anyone knowing what went on in that tent. Now any orcs that saw you, Lan, if I'm not mistaken, and of course Tharo and Myself. So go on, do it, and Kurdoz, you're going to let her."

Kurdoz held his arms out and raised his chin, closing his eyes peacefully. Neela turned sideways, hauled back and backhanded him in the jaw.

The sound of water trickling into the pool was suddenly deafening. Kurdoz put his arms down, eyes still closed, and a contented smile crossed his face. Neela lit up with indignation and hit him again, this time on the cheekbone. She staggered back and rubbed her hand. "Fuck you, Kurdoz, you big idiot."

Tharo translated dryly.

The big orc's eyes opened and he nodded, he reached out and beckoned Neela toward him, "Laiga Dikrak. Oak Zut."

"He says he was wrong." Tharo said. The alchemist stood behind Jayla with his hands on her shoulders.

Jayla squinted and tilted her head, "Love, why are they still glowing?"

"That is interesting, isn't it? Neela, what color is Kurdoz's aura?" Tharo asked her.

"Blue, why?"

Jayla's lips twitched, "Why is it blue, Neela?"

"He's ashamed of what he did, making me..."

"Were you able to see his aura before?"

Neela's chest tightened with anxiety, "No."

Tharo asked Kurdoz the same thing in Orcish.

Jayla interrupted, "Quick, Neela, what did Kurdoz just say!" She snapped her fingers at the girl.

"He- he said it was gold and it was beautiful." Realizing what had just happened, Neela gasped and stared at Kurdoz. She stumbled backward and fell, clutching the blanket around her. Kurdoz covered himself with his hands. She looked up at Jayla, "No. Nononono, he's in my head, No!" Neela started crying. "Get out Kurdoz! No!"

Kurdoz shurgged helplessly. "Tunoz Neela. Safe. I hear. I know. We know... us."

Jayla felt awkward witnessing such a personal moment, but was relieved it was happening in the safety of the healer tent. She sent to Tharo, How strange. We may have our first students.

Tharo squeezed her shoulder, We may at that. Can they heal, though?

Let's give them some time. Jayla crossed the room and found another blanket, tossing it at Kurdoz. He nodded with relief, quickly covering himself. Jayla's brow furrowed, strange for an orc, especially one like Kurdoz, to be modest.

"You will be Akai Heza. Luthia wills it." Tharo proclaimed. The voice didn't quite sound like his.

Jayla gasped, "He'd kill her!"

Neela had collapsed on the floor sobbing, that got her attention, "WHAT? He's going to kill me?"

"If you..." Jayla tapped her hands together.

Neela wiped her nose on her wrist, "But don't you and Tharo...?"

"Tharo is small for an orc. You... Not my business. Don't die."

Neela sniffed and choked out a laugh, "Oh THAT." She waved her hand dismissively.

"Hang on, I realize this is urgent." Tharo sat down across from Kurdoz and gestured for Neela to sit next to the big orc. Jayla sat by Tharo, completing the square. "How horny are you right now?" Tharo asked flatly.

Kurdoz and Neela both looked mortified. The girl squirmed, "Oh Goddess."

"Right, so before you go destroying each other, you need to know the words and how to heal."

Neela started to protest and thought better of it.

Tharo and Jayla ran them through the basics. Jayla made a cup of tea and demanded Neela drink it, it tasted horrible. The herbalist them refilled the up with water and bade Neela put her fingers in it. Jayla handed Kurdoz a knife. He cut his hand to see if Neela could heal it.

Neela was frightened, overwhelmed and tears streamed down her face the whole time. She was joined with the enemy, she felt like she had betrayed her family. At the same time having Kurdoz's presence and that of the goddess in her head dissipated the soul-destroying fear and loneliness she'd felt for eight long years. She still had a sense of danger, but she now had cover and someone at her back. She felt guilty about all of it. Then there was the desire, all that and trying to memorize words and focus power while feeling physically empty and being more thirsty than ever before.

Kurdoz had always been a soldier. He knew nothing else. He believed those blessed with the goddess's power were to be revered, and now he had been called to do the exact opposite of his purpose. He blocked out his feelings and concentrated on what he was being taught while his staff throbbed with an urge he knew he wouldn't be able to control much longer. The buttery warmth of Neela's healing stilled the rage in him and he was afraid. His identity had been upended completely. He'd had one hot bath in his life and this felt even more amazing.

Jayla had them repeat the words twice without reminding, then stood; "Tharo and I are going to get dinner. You need to go into the pool, NOW. It's going to be weird, drink as much water as you can. You have a candle mark to do what you need to do after that. Something tells me you wouldn't make it back to your tent."

Neela scrambled to the pool, removed her shirt, dropped the blanket and lowered herself into the cold water, drinking from the spring running down the cliff wall. Her insides seemed to crackle and spark like a wood fire. Kurdoz was behind her, drinking from his cupped hands.

Neela felt an unignorable poking in her back and drew in a breath. She had hoped the cold water would have quenched some of their desire, but it was barely a distraction.

Had enough water? The orc asked in her head. Neela nodded.

The giant climbed out of the pool, crouched down and picked her up. I am wrong and bad. He warned, setting her by the fire and pushing his fingers into her to feel if she was ready.

Neela cried out and arched, "Please, oh please."

Kurdoz wedged an arm under her, his hand spanning her back, fingers finding a tenuous purchase. He put one of her legs on his shoulder and brought her body to his, seeking her entrance with his staff.

Neela had a moment of overwhelming, helpless panic, I'm about to be fucked by an orc. She felt his tip probing at her cleft, she reached down and spread her lips open for him; I'm about to be fucked by an orc and I want it more than anything. One heel dug into his back, the other at his shoulder, she rocked her hips to help him get it in.

He thrust gently once, twice, worked his way in, once the tip began to spread her he paused, trembling, "Jag U Zuuk, Neela." Take my spear. He levered her onto him, and he was in.

Neela was suddenly full of granite hard orcish cock. She clenched around him and suppressed a scream. The orange glow of magic exploded behind her eyelids, her legs locked onto his body.

Kurdoz gasped at the hot, fulfilling sensation of Neela's body, magic washed through him and he felt like he was home. "Neela, Loga Kaggaz Kog Okak " He whispered. This time she knew what it meant; Free the fire in you.

It was Neela who took control of their joining, Kurdoz holding her and making a real effort to be careful as she pushed away and back onto him, her tiny moans guiding him through the haze of Luthia's power, clawing, spiraling toward heaven. Neela's mind and body flung itself above the storm, to a blinding chorus of release.