Herbs and Alchemy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kurdoz drifted on the edge of pain, the girl was so tight. He barely restrained himself as she rode him. When her body shuddered and bucked, he heard the wind; magic, sparks exploding through his body. The blood of every friend and foe he had ever known seemed to rush through his veins to his staff, his seed fountaining into her in mind-shattering gouts. The orc was strangely silent, teeth bared in glorious agony.

Kurdoz's tip snapped open, trapping him inside her, inspiring another climax in Neela, she squealed with pain and shock. Kurdoz gently lowered her to the ground, his arms two pillars above her shoulders.

They both turned at a noise: Tharo and Jayla on the other side of the tent, Jayla on hands and knees as Tharo pounded into her, biting into her shoulder, Jayla panting and pushing back onto him, meeting his thrusts. Tharo snarled with release, grabbing her breasts and falling onto his side, pulling her against him.

Kurdoz turned to meet Neela's pleading blue eyes. "What... What did you do? What's inside me?"

"Anak. Jokog Laiga Dikrak." My trap. Wait. He tenderly brushed her hair away from her face, curling a lock around his finger, fascinated. His gaze returned to her face and he descended, capturing her mouth with his, sucking gently on her lips.

Neela returned the kiss, stroking his face, pulling words from his head. "Gudjag Egor." She whispered. Big Stupid.

Kurdoz grinned and laughed silently. "Okak Gudjag Egor." YOUR Big Stupid.

Neela rocked her hips experimentally and found she was able to disengage. She pushed him onto his side and went to examine his staff more closely, thumbing the top out. "You could have told me, I thought I was going to die."

"Neela die. Noag Today. Noag Kor Kurdoz." Not from me. She climbed up against him and nestled into his body.

She heard Tharo and Jayla moving around, "Jayla?" Neela said, the sound muffled by Kurdoz's shoulder, "Can I borrow a skirt?"

A sigh, "No."

The girl peeked over the giant orc, "Just for..."

"Have you ever seen me wear a skirt? I have a pair of trousers and a shirt that will reach your knees."

Need used the rope Kurdoz had bound her with to make a belt and rolled up the legs on the trousers, putting her own shirt back on. "For someone who's favorite phrase is 'mind your business' you two were sure a couple of exhibitionists." She commented.

Jayla laughed orcishly, "Luthia's magic has the same effect on us. Tharo heard you two, pushed me down and we were at it. We almost didn't make it into the tent. Which reminds me... " Jayla went to her supplies and handed Neela a small bag of dried herbs. She leaned close and said quietly, "A thumb's worth, every day at the same time, no exceptions until Tharo can get a ring made for you. And yes, it tastes horrible."

"What's it for?" Neela whispered back.

Jayla put her hand on her belly and gazed meaningfully at the girl.

"Oh. Oh Goddess. Thank you."

Kurdoz stood and scraped his head on the tent ceiling. He took his damp trousers and put them over his shoulder, then tucked the blanket around his waist. "Jayla, Tharo, Tas Ghanti. Oak Ek Danak Zendod."

Jayla laughed, "Yes Kurdoz, go get some clothes. I'll need those back, I only brought two sets. Come back when you're ready."

Kurdoz made a grasping motion with his hand and Neela ran to take it. "Thank you!"

Once they'd left, Jayla sat down heavily on their sleeping area. "I don't get it, Tharo. Why two healer teams? Why so close together? And why Kurdoz? Poor Neela."

Tharo sat next to her, "Poor Kurdoz." Jayla raised an eyebrow at him. "One of the biggest orcs in the clans, has been taught nothing but fighting and guarding. Now he's basically being asked to undo all of it. What's going to happen when someone's in pain and they yell at Neela? Or he's presented with an injured foe? And he has to learn to stabilize the wounded? I don't think he can even read. At least Neela was interested in healing to begin with."

"Was he their best fighter?" Jayla asked.

"No, but he was a damn good guard."

"Something tells me he'll still be useful in that capacity. What we need to find out is if just anyone can be a healer team, or does it have to be human-orc pairs? What a mess. At least we're useful enough the town won't try to burn us."

Tharo massaged her shoulders, "Let's assume for now it's just orc-human pairs until we have a school set up and some security, with Neela and Kurdoz helping teach at least some of the burden will be off of us."

Back at Kurdoz's tent, the Big orc drank all the water and got more, sharing it with Neela. He stoked the fire and lay down next to it, making a grasping motion at the girl. She approached and let him tuck her against his chest, both facing the fire. He put his face in her hair. "At least I have my little bird." He said in Common.

Neela took one of his hands in hers and put her lips against it, "Tunoz Ar Kurdoz?"

"Safe with me. Gee." She could feel him pulling the words from her head, it was unsettling, knowing what he was going to say before he did.

"I wanted children." Neela whispered.

His response chilled her, "Yes. Children born kill human mother. Half orc, hard life. Maoor, much power, alone."

"We are healers. You could cut the Child out and heal me."

Kurdoz shook his head, squeezing her; "Later. Speak later. Not now. No home, no clan, no food. Child need better. Luthia only road now." Kurdoz swallowed noisily.

Neela opened her mouth to reassure him but he put his hand over her mouth. "Know. Heart hurts. Let sit with feeling. With Neela."

She realized he'd had no time to process any of it. She didn't want to admit she was happy. She'd gone from a new student of medicine to the second most powerful healer in the land in a few hours. She had a partner who had promised to protect her. She had new people that cared about her. The social implications of being partnered with an orc hovered like an impending avalanche and beneath it all she still felt like a traitor to the family that was killed by orcs.

"Noag Kurdoz. Noag Graytown." He rumbled to her.

"We need to set some boundaries about being in each other's heads." She bit his hand gently.

"Neela in Kurdoz head. Much space."

"You said it, not me." She turned to face him and fell asleep.