Here Comes Penny Cottontail

Story Info
Bunny Suit Changes Workaholic's Work-Life Balance
3.7k words
3.72
3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here Comes Penny Cottontail

Possessive boyfriend wants to have his own Bunny

I sighed when my phone rang, interrupting the train of thought I was following in the legal brief I was writing. "Hey Blake, I know you are calling about dinner, but I'm on a roll and need to put in some more time on this draft brief."

"Penny, it's after 5, you know you can knock off and pick up on it again on Monday. It's not like you get paid OT, and I haven't seen you all week."

I bit my lip, trying not to get drawn into yet another discussion about my working hours and habits, or that I insisted on keeping my job rather than quitting and moving in with Blake. "We had just lunch on Wednesday. But tell you what, I can try to wrap this up about 6:30 and be ready to go at 7, would that work?"

A huff came through the phone line. "By the time we get anywhere and get food, it's going to be awfully late." A lengthy pause. "How about I save us some time and grab take out and get to your place at 7? I found a new restaurant, and I think you will really like the food. I even have something we enjoy for dessert."

"That would be great. See you then."

I found myself grateful for the reprieve, but also angry that I felt the need to feel grateful. I'd been seeing Blake for a few months, and I loved the attention he lavished on me. He was so focused on me, with an attention to detail I had never before seen in a man. By now he was able to make suggestions on my attire or what activities to do on our weekends, and I knew that whatever he was bringing for dinner would be to my taste.

I woke up the computer and settled into distinguishing the differences between rape and sexual assault in my draft brief. As a remote paralegal, I had built a solid reputation for research and attention to detail, and the briefs I elevated to my attorney clients generally required little editing. By 6:35 I reached an acceptable break point, saved, and shut down. I quickly shed my working loungewear and slipped on a long silk robe, slightly loose in fit but light enough that my hardening nipples peaked under it. Pulling the pin from my coiled dark blonde hair, I shook out the curled length and brushed it out just enough to free the tangles without losing the sensuous waves. I brushed a streak of umber eyeshadow into the creases of my lids, and a dash of gold on the front, adding sheer frosted lip gloss - just enough to highlight my looks without looking as made up as if I were going out.

Blake arrived at 6:58; the man believed that being early to arrive somewhere meant he was on time. The large take-out bag was labeled The Hutch and was wafting aromatic scents of spices and herbs. A bottle of my favorite Riesling was leaning out precariously, and I snagged it before it took a nose dive. Already chilled, so I took it to the dining area and poured into the oversized Waterford Lismore goblets that Blake preferred and had bought me a set for my place to match his.

"Hey Penny, go ahead and grab a seat while I dish this up." Blake moved to the dining area as I left, and I heard rustling and clinks and whatever was in that bag was transferred to the Wedgewood Palatia china, another gift from Blake. I had to say, leaving the place settings out had dressed up the table nicely and kept me from using it as a library for works in progress. I took a deep sip of the wine, holding it in the back of my mouth and letting the fumes go up behind my nose and touching lightly on my palate. Blake had failed so far to make me a wine connoisseur, but I knew what I liked and was prepared to enjoy it fully.

The noises stopped, and I felt Blake behind me. He placed his warm hands on my tense shoulders for a quick rub, then slid them down over the silk of my robe, lifting to cup my breasts' weight and fullness. As I arched into those hands, they moved inside the robe, pulling on my nipples, then pushing the breasts together, up and in, as though corseted and mounded over a 18th century gown. I moaned at the pressure, and Blake tightened more, hard and fast until I gasped at the pain. He quickly kissed them and released, with a last long pull followed by a fast, hard pinch on the nipples; they stood out now, full and deep rose. "That's what I like to see" he sighed.

Taking my hand with a courtly bow and a kiss on my knuckles, Blake led me to his feast. I was a little surprised to see he had set the large salad bowl on the dinner plate, rather than a small salad on the side plate with a Wagyu steak in pride of place on the dinner plate. He caught my raised eyebrow and laughed. "Trust me Penny, you're still getting your usual filet, it's just in a steakhouse salad. This place is known for specialty produce; I had one of their salads last week during a lunch meeting, and it was fantastic. If you're desperate, you can put some of the steak in the baby croissant, but promise me you will give the greens a try."

I speared a small nugget of my steak, the dressing tasting like a luxurious beef stock with basil and a dash of well-aged balsamic vinegar. The next nibble was one tip of a tiny croissant that was so buttery and finely layered that it dissolved in my mouth. With Blake's eye on me, I sighed and speared some of the unusual greens. Did I say that salad was low on my preferred menus? The forkful had leaves of lettuce or other greens that I did not recognize, and appeared to include some type of green crunchy bits for more texture.

I could taste the same dressing, very light, followed by a mix of medium crispness and silky, buttery, sweet leaves. The crunchy bits were almost like Pop Rocks candy or Ice Breakers, little straw like pieces that gave an extra jolt when crunched by my teeth, and saliva coated my mouth as the flavor coated every cranny. I tried to pick out an herb or spice, but all I could think of was "green." I took the next bite, and the next, pausing occasionally to add in a bite of steak or bread. I barely touched my wine, the moisture in my mouth kept me from being thirsty. I used the last bit of bread to polish the bowl, only then realizing I had grazed through the entire entrée without any attention to Blake. Guiltily I raised my eyes, heaving an internal sigh of relief that not only was he not annoyed, he had an amused smile on his face.

"Okay, okay, you were right, the whole salad was like, really good, and I'm sorry I was so focused while I gorged through it. What was in it?" Blake started laughing as I blushed, my nose red with embarrassment, and he reached through the kitchen pass through to look at the container. "This mix lists oak leak lettuce, mâché, watercress, and bibb butterhead lettuce, plus their homemade 'crunch.'" He paused. "Tell you what, I'll do the cleanup, but while I do that, could I ask you to put something on for me? Not that I don't love the accessibility of that robe, but I found you something for Easter. I'll bring dessert to the sofa once you are changed."

I nodded, and he reached for a small gold Easter basket that he had tucked behind his chair. The tissue paper inside was multicolored in pastel shades, like Easter eggs. Working through the rustling layers, my fingers found something silky soft. I shook out a strapless bodysuit made of incredibly soft pale golden fur. The waist was very slim, and I saw a tiny rabbit embroidered at the top of the arch over the right hip. I couldn't stop caressing the fur. Blake rose and started gathering plates, and still petting the fur, I went down the hall, shedding my robe as soon as I got in the bedroom. Placing one foot, then the other, into the leg holes, I gently pulled the fabric up - or was it fur? - easing it over my hips, my flat belly, feeling it tight on my ribs, and finally mounding my breasts like Blake had done before dinner. Tight as it seemed to have been to put on, I was able to move easily. Looking in the mirror behind the door, I was smoothing the fur back to its original sleekness when I was startled into a laugh as I saw the bunny tail in the fur, just where the top of my crack would be. I found myself hopping to see the tail bounce, grunting a little with the excitement as I tried for higher and higher hops.

Realizing I seem to again have lost track of time and been away from Blake, I quickly moved down the hall, shifting into another excited hop when I saw him standing by the sofa with small silver dessert cups on the table by him. "Do that again," he said, "That hop is so much better than the heels I was planning for you. It shows off your tits and flexes your ass muscles." He circled me, muttering "Don't stop" with a slap on my ass when I paused. "Smile for me. Bigger, show me those pearly whites. Yes, very nice." A pause, while he placed the pale satin and fur ears that he had hidden behind his back daintily on my hair. "Stop hopping now." Strangely, I nearly growled, my legs wanted to keep having fun, and my right foot gave a tiny foot stomp. My whole body felt warm, and I itched as pulses of desire rocked through me, my pussy getting wet.

Blake stroked a hand down my hair, then over that oh-so-touchable fur. "You're getting hotter my dear, let's cool you off. Go to the coffee table, sit on the blanket with your legs tucked under you to the side." As I arranged myself into position, I noticed that the large throw was of the same fur, but slightly more of a pale fawn color rather than gold. Blake started to hand me a chilled silver dish of vanilla bean ice cream with a Cadbury Egg cracked open over the top. I fumbled the spoon as I reached both hands up close to my chest to receive the yummy treat. I made a happy and hungry clucking noise when Blake pulled the dish back and took the spoon.

"Now now, little bunny, just keep your hands up like that, I will take care of those cravings." He scooped a taste of the ice cream with the cream from the inside of the egg, and I opened my mouth to swallow. Then a bite of sweet milk chocolate, back and forth, and the dish was empty. "Good girl. Do a deep squat for me, show me that you can put that fluffy tail on the ground." I thought no way, I was flexible but I wasn't either Gumby or Pokey. However, I shifted from my curled legs, and by leaning my torso somewhat forward, I could feel the bottom of my ass checks on that furry throw. Blake gave my arms a pointed look, and I folded them again, with my paws up under my chin. He smiled, and I found myself humming under my breath, nibbling on my lower lip while holding the cute pose while he ate his own dessert. He petted me while he ate, and it felt so sensitive and good. I rounded my back up to push closer to his touch, grinding my ass down into the fur blanket as he reached the bottom of my spine. When he reached up and stroked my fur ears, I first jumped at the nearly electric sensitivity, then tilted my head, stretching to the side as he stroked each ear with exquisite slowness from the base near my skull though the thin membrane in the center, purring as he passed across the final tips.

I was nearly somnolent when he rose to put the dessert dishes in the kitchen. I snuggled in when he wrapped the fur around me, lifting me on what seemed like a very long journey from the floor to his chest. When he placed me just off-center on the bed, he lay next to me, stroking me. He lifted my hips, raising me to my knees, and pulling open the slit in the bodysuit. My slit wetted itself as his head probed my opening, and I squeaked as the size impacted me with a new volume and depth. The angle seemed off, and before I could adjust, Blake lifted me so that my pussy was hanging on his giant cock. Holding my hips, he barely withdrew, but each thrust was driving all the way against my cervix. Alternating between grunting with excitement and grinding my teeth at some discomfort or pain, my insides finally relaxed, and he came in the depths. With his cum overflowing around my lips, I squeezed repeatedly, milking his cock.

Keeping me plugged, holding in his load, Blake rolled to his side. He retrieved the blanket, tucking it around me, so that it surrounded me except where we were tied. As he pulled up the blanket and it covered my head, my hair, the ears, I surrendered to blackness.

* * * * *

My eyes squinted at the sunlight when the blanket was pulled back, but I was immediately distracted by that wonderful green smell right in front of my nose and lips. I stretched and snatched the crunchy stick, wedging it in front of me as my incisors gnawed down it. When I finished, I heard Blake chuckling, and I jumped. I had never let Blake stay overnight before, and I couldn't remember saying okay to that change. But when I opened my mouth to protest, Blake touched my breast, stroking the fur and bringing the nipple to a hard and full point, and all I could do was hum at the sparks that shot from my breast to my pussy.

"Good girl, my good pet. I'm glad you feel so good. I bet you need a morning break after last night. Come on, up we go." He lifted the blanket, and I crawled to the edge of the bed, but when I sat up and stepped off, I squealed as my feet did not hit the carpet when they should. With what felt like a steep drop, they hit the floor so hard that I fell over. Blake leaned far over and took my hand, pulling me upright. I stretched my neck back to the point I felt dizzy, wondering "when did Blake get so tall?"

I didn't know why Blake kept eyeing me and smiling, but I couldn't bring my self to care once he started stroking and gently pulling on my long velvet ears. So long as he did that, it didn't even bother me when he sat me on the edge of the toilet and held me steady while I did my business. He checked the fit of the bodysuit, which had stayed on all night and was actually quite comfortable. I was distracted as he placed a small salad with crunchy sticks in front of me, letting him handle my limbs. One at a time, I felt soft fur coverings stretched over my arms and legs, and then what felt like a fragile hood fitted over my head around the ear holes. The neck of the hood extended down, and Blake stroked my breasts and nipples and he tucked in the ends to the edge of the bodysuit.

"Oh, you are going to be so perfect, my little girl, my pet, my bunny." He held out a larger, orange crunch stick, and I seized the sweeter treat, holding it with my furred fingers while he scooped me up and took me back to the bed. His petting felt so good as I nibbled, his voice a rumble that mentioned my beautiful color, the way I had hopped last night, the litters he planned to breed. Before I finished the crunchy, the blanket covered me and I was out.

* * * * *

Morning sunshine again. I could only see it peeking under the gap between the blanket and the coverlet. I stretched, then tried to roll over to pull myself out of bed. I must have been down with something to have slept through all of yesterday.

I squealed sharply as my hand pulled sharply on my ear when I tried to push up so I could roll. My equilibrium felt off, all my weight held me belly down, and when I moved, I could feel the blanket rubbing sensitive spots from my chest to my groin. I thrashed as I tried to roll, but kept finding myself more and more entangled in the blanket. The sound of my screaming was odd in my ears, very loud, almost like I was hurting my own ears.

But not so loud that I didn't freeze when I heard Blake. He was in stitches, laughing so hard it sounded like he was choking. "Oh Penny, Penny what have you got twisted up in? You're turned all around, or maybe it's turned over, but I really think, once I get you out of there, it's going to be turned into..." More laughter, quite sardonic sounding, not the soft chuckles he made when he teased me. What the hell are you talking about Blake? Get me out of here! my mind yelled, but it came out as a fierce growl.

The blanket moved and lifted, and Blake took a few steps before lowering me. He pulled and rolled, keeping me down below him, as he unscrewed the twisted ropes of fabric from the bound bundle that was me. I must have looked like a batch of laundry that knotted itself in the dryer around a damp lump in the middle. I became very dizzy from the non-stop movement, and by the time I was free, I kept my eyes squinched because when I had peeked the colors and spots didn't make sense and made me nauseous.

Blake's hand stayed on my back, holding me still on the floor. "Come on Penny Bunny, you don't need that mean blanket any more. Breathe, now again. Now open your eyes and let me see how you look."

I put my nose to the carpet, and felt the nap rough against the tip as it quivered. The pressure on my back increased, moving up my spine to my shoulder blades, and I started grinding my teeth in protest. "Now Penny." My eyes opened. I was on the carpet in front of the mirrored sliding doors to my bedroom closet. In my field of view, I could see men's slacks and shoes from the knees down, and the end of an arm with the tanned hand holding a tawny golden rabbit on the ground in front of his feet.

Another hand reached down and slid behind the front legs of the rabbit, and it was only when it touched the top pair of teats and my mind connected the image to what my body was feeling when the lightly callused fingertips circled my nipples and heat shot through me. No way, you didn't, you couldn't . . . turn me into a fucking bunny! Whimpering, I tried to pull back, but the first hand on my spine kept me from tumbling over, and my eyes were pinned to the mirror as the second hand moved through the fur on my belly, locating the next pair of teats, and the next and the next. That hand stopped and cupped my belly.

"Good Penny Bunny, good Penny Cottontail. You're being a good pet, aren't you? Here's your treat for being such a good bunny." The voice was detached but still dominant, but before I could raise my head to look at Blake, a quick twist and a few green crunchies fell before my nose, with an orange one peeking through them. The aroma was overpowering and I pulled forward, nose down, and nibbling as fast as I could. A handful of timothy hay appeared, and I stayed nose first in it, eating even as I was lifted, my nose following the hay as it led me into a wire transport carrier. The carrier was filled with hay, oh, yum, more, hay, green...

It was too easy to tune out Blake as he talked to me and his favorite person, himself. He promised to close out my apartment and inform by clients of my resignation. He didn't want the mess of keeping a bunny where he lived, but he said the farm was very nice. Once my litter was kindled and weaned, then I would be weaned - off of the crunchies, and slowly away from hay so that I could resume human food when my body changed and was ready. He expected to come get me in three or four months, and I would live with him until I bred again.

Green green green green orange crumb green. I was sated and humming when my carrier was removed from the rear seat of the car and passed from Blake to a man in dungarees, and I watched incuriously, an idle piece of hay dangling from my lips, as a leggy young woman with nearly white hair and reddish-brown, dazed, indifferent eyes slid into the front passenger seat. As Blake buckled her in, he removed one pointed breast from the v-neck of her top and her back arched as he sucked that nipple with his teeth while rubbing hard on her crotch. "Thanks for prepping this one so well. I expect I'll see you in a month for the rotation, and then maybe after that time or the next one, I'll see Penny Cottontail for her turn. Have a good evening. I know I will."