Here Comes the Boogeyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------

Two days later Theo left for a week-long conference. As soon as he left for the airport I began wandering the house, hoping for a glimpse of the figure.

I didn't see him until the next morning as I came downstairs for breakfast. At the end of the hallway was a mirror and when I glanced at it I finally saw it. It was standing at the other end of the hallway, in the shadow of the staircase. I could see its entire body now, its weirdly proportioned limbs and bulging eyes as well as the long phallus dangling between its legs.

I kept my eyes on the mirror, locked on the inhuman face of the creature. I was wearing a fluffy, white bathrobe and as I stared at the figure in the mirror I undid the belt holding the robe closed. As it watched me I let the robe fall to the floor, baring my body entirely.

Watched by the strange creature I began to touch myself, cupping my breasts and softly rubbing my nipples with my fingertips. I stared at the thing's long, dangling cock as I reached between my legs, remembering the taste of it in my mouth the other night. My fingers slid across the rapidly-moistening lips of my pussy and I bent forward, spreading my legs to give the creature a better view as I slid two fingers inside.

Before I could get very far in my performance the phone rang. Without thinking I broke eye-contact with the mirror and glanced at the smartphone sitting on the nearby dresser. It was an unknown number, not worth answering, and when I looked back the figure was gone.

I was disappointed but also excited, knowing that I wouldn't be spending the night alone.

--------

I was disappointed when I woke up in bed that evening.

As usual, I couldn't move a muscle, completely paralyzed by my own malfunctioning brain. However, at some point in the night, I had rolled over and so when I woke I found myself face-down, nuzzling a pillow.

I couldn't see a fucking thing.

I wanted to scream. To kick my heels and throw a tantrum, punching the mattress and tossing the pillows across the room. I wanted to break something. Of course, if I could do all that I would have just turned over.

That's when I heard that familiar, rasping breathing and caught the scent of rusty metal and burning leaves. It was stronger tonight, intoxicating, and my head began to spin. I heard the soft creak of hinges, the sound of the bedroom closet opening.

I couldn't see it...him...but he was in the room with me.

As I lay face-down, unable to move a muscle, I could feel him approach the bed.

In my mind I shivered with anticipation, imagining his long, grasping fingers reaching out for me.

I wanted to beg for him to touch me but I couldn't say anything.

Internally, I whimpered with delight and shock as I felt his fingers brush against the back of my thigh. I let out a hungry, mute groan as he gripped my inner thigh and spread my legs wider. My body tightened involuntarily as cold air hit the wet, puffy lips of my pussy.

I had never felt like this before, my body and life completely in the hands of this monster. I couldn't even pretend to fight back, the only thing left for me was to experience whatever he chose to inflict on me. I could feel his breath on the small of my back.

My body screamed with silent ecstasy when his tongue touched my spine, just below my ribs. My mind shuddered as he dragged the tip of his tongue down my back, along the curve of my ass and finally settling against the lips of my pussy. My legs shook as he pushed his tongue inside. His tongue was long, firm and flexible, almost like a prehensile tentacle and I could feel myself clenching around it as he reached deeper and deeper inside me. My ass jerked into the air as I came, my body moving entirely without the intervention of my brain.

I don't know how long he spent probing and tasting me but I came again before he was finished, spasming without dignity as the pleasure he was inflicting on me shook my limp body. Eventually, he retracted his tongue and I could feel the fabric of the sheets bunch as he climbed onto the bed, straddling me.

His hands gripped my waist and lifted it off the bed with no apparent effort. My legs were pushed wider and, inside my mind, I was practically giddy, drunk on pleasure and adrenaline. I wanted to scream at him to hurry up and fuck me, but he moved slowly and with great deliberation. His long fingers slid up and down the lips of my pussy, slippery with a mixture of my juices and his saliva. As his fingers pressed against my clit I could feel that strange writhing inside his body, wriggling against me with a unique, exhilarating sensation.

It was only then that I felt the tip of his cock pressed against my pussy, throbbing as it just barely parted my slit. With agonizing slowness, he slid inside me. I wanted to scream at him to go faster, to push back against him and shove it in myself. But instead he moved like a glacier, centimeter by centimeter, and I felt myself opening up just as gradually to accommodate his girth. He didn't slide in and out, he just gradually pushed further and further, opening me even wider. Eventually, it felt like he was all the way in, deeper than Theo had ever managed but he still wasn't stopping. My pussy clenched and rippled with contractions of pleasure as he pushed further inside. I'd never felt so completely filled and yet he still continued to press more of himself into my body.

Just as pain began to mix with the ecstasy I came again, my pussy aching as it was stretched by his thickly veined shaft. This seemed to be the signal he was waiting for and, hands gripping my waist, he finally began to thrust in and out. His movements heightened the waves of pleasure as he slid it almost completely out of my dripping pussy before slamming it back inside. Each time my body shook and my legs kicked weakly, although I still couldn't move on my own. His thrusts pressed my face into my pillow and I could feel my breasts pushed into the soft mattress.

I felt his hand close around the back of my neck, while the other kept my waist steady so that he could shift to a different position, pounding away harder and faster. I had never been fucked like this, so savagely and forcefully. I would have given anything to cry out, to beg for more and to scream my ecstasy loudly enough to wake the neighbors.

I came again when he filled me with cum, hot liquid bubbling into me and overflowing from the lips of my pussy. I expected that to be the end but he just kept thrusting, splitting my pussy over and over again as he filled me with his inhuman cum.

I don't know how long this lasted, passing out at some point from exhaustion and mindless bliss. I woke up, still naked, slick and sticky, as the afternoon sunlight streamed through the window. His taste in my mouth was the first conscious thought I had, followed by the awareness of something cold, hard and metallic in my hand.

I looked down...it was a mirror. An antique-looking hand mirror of some kind. I smiled and slipped the gift into the bottom drawer of my dresser. I knew what it was without being told...an invitation for another midnight tryst with my dark lover.

The only question was, how long would I be able to wait before using it?

12