Here Comes the Bride

Story Info
She comes, while he stays caged and denied by bridesmaids.
8k words
3.89
18.5k
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
186 Followers

Here Comes the Bride

.

##### Copyright © 2023. This is a copyrighted work. Unauthorized use is prohibited. All rights reserved by the author.

My contribution to Literotica Event "Karaoke" 2023.

Warning: FETISH category. This story is about a husband and wife (faithful and in love) practicing "forced male chastity with caged cock locked by a gentle femdom wife".

If this fetishism does not intrigue you DO NOT READ and above all DON'T RATE IT. She will always be a caring and faithful wife: she will never be a hotwife craving for cuckolding. If this is what you feared, rest assured it will not happen. Yet she may love to show her husband to the bridesmaids, while his cock is locked in the cage: and she may be delighted to order him to lick their pussies (it is not cheating if the wife commands it in her presence! All of them are consenting adults).

This is a narrative of pure fiction. In that universe, there are no sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and menstruation exists but does not create pain. All the characters have reached the age of majority. The island where the Honeymoon action takes place does not exist: but vegetation and climate resemble the islands of Croatia in the central Mediterranean.

I DO NOT SUGGEST that anyone imitate what is being narrated at home: unlike the readers, the actors on stage are all professionals, and for scenes that are too dangerous, specially licensed stuntmen have been hired. No cage is insurmountable: you can slip out with a lubricant or have a locksmith break it. Do not try to live a 24/7/365 lifestyle in real life: this is just a fantasy story, it would be like trying to live in real life as a Vampire or a Werewolf (are you a werewolf?)).

English is not my mother tongue, forgive the mistakes and concentrate on the plot. ####

.

Chapter 1. Here Comes the BrideNoon: Walking down the aisle.

.

Britney walked down the aisle among the people seated. Grandparents, friends, cousins, work colleagues of Dean.

The pianist played the ivory keys of the organ, while the soprano sang the original German text of the 1850 opera "Lohengrin". Everyone present knew the title, and the first two rhymes:

"'Here Comes the Bride //

All dressed in White //

Sweetly serene in the soft glowing light".

Everything seemed romantic and smooth for the prude and pure relatives who were unaware of the bride and groom's kinky secret. Only the friends who had attended the bachelorette party knew it.

The groom's penis at that moment was enclosed in a metal cage locked with a brass padlock.

The key hung between the bride's thighs, and with each step, it bumped against the two lace garters. Britney walked slowly to keep the anal plug that was lodged in her rosebud from slipping to the floor. Yesterday, her sister had given her an anal plug with a ring to which a small key could be attached... the only key that could free the groom's cock, at that moment it was dangling between her thighs, with no panties holding her up, just her contracted muscles.

Bride Commando Forever.

No bra, no thong, only a one-piece white dress, opera gloves, lavish mid-thigh stockings, thin heels, and a small tiara... if she had played strip poker that night, she would have risked being completely naked after just five or six deals of playing cards (she liked the idea: let's do it ASAP).

In the front row, the elderly grandmother greeted her with a trembling hand.

Earlier, the grandmother had asked her, "Britney, dearest, you haven't forgotten, have you? It is mandatory to wear...

«...something old, something new,

something borrowed, and something blue!»."

A radiant smile painted itself on the bride's face.

Old. New. Borrowed. Blue.

The groom was wearing something «old»: his usual metal chastity cage, purchased after a few mistakes. purchased after a few mistakes.

The first device had been bought too generously: he tasted the disposable room for a flaccid penis to grow, and he sighed "This cage is too long!" as Goldilocks said while tasting the Three Bears' porridge: perhaps «Brassilocks» could have been the nickname for good, but we didn't think of it right away, and by now the nickname is another one.

The second device, after just a week, was chosen too severely: the main ring did not even close around the testicles. He tested in any way, and finally, he surrendered. He pouted sadly: "This cage is too tight!"

Finally, on their third purchase, they chose the right-sized device together. He tasted it and said, "This cage is juuust right!" She chuckled at the thought, slowly walking the aisle. The soprano kept singing her march: Here Comes The Bride.

He, again, wore something «new»: a brand new brass padlock, which would clink for the duration of the feast, banging against the metal bars at every step (and especially when they would waltz!), raising questions among the elderly relatives, and giggles among the complicit and knowing girls. The brass edges were very sharp, and she had gotten a very small scratch on her tongue: so together they had filed down the edges with a metalworker's rasp. Now the edges were rounded and smooth as velvet. They had chosen that padlock in a specialized shop because the two keys looked like a sparkling silver jewel, perfect to wear with an elegant dress.

«Borrowing» was the key to the padlock. Theoretically, he had bought it, so he was the legal owner: but at that moment, the key was walking with her, between her thighs, dangling and prancing down the aisle towards the groom. The spare key was in a safe place in a glass case, sealed with a wax seal, and kept on the top shelf of the kitchen. He could have reached the spare at any time if he had wanted to: but she would have known by the breaking of the seal, and he would never have wanted to disappoint her. Britney giggled: for centuries vanilla brides have walked the aisle thinking about the breaking of the virginal hymen, she was smiling instead, thinking that he would never break a wax seal.

«Blue». Obviously, the groom was wearing blue balls. For over 25 days she had not allowed him to cum, teasing him relentlessly. Now the ring clasping his testicles had pushed the skin of his scrotum forward, emphasizing the egg shape of his cum-filled balls. It was not painful - she had asked him about it many times and she had even checked the books - but it was very funny to see. Britney had read that too long a time could cause prostate problems, and she thought about making him spurt a few times during the Honeymoon: but now in the wedding, it was so sweet to know that his balls were blue for her.

Britney smiled, looking down at the groom's trousers (mandatory commando: "We are a couple, we must dress accordingly!").

A wide dark stain showed that precum had soaked the fabric: weeks of denied blue balls had achieved the desired effect.

The groom's precum would be immortalized FOREVER in all the wedding pictures, ha, ha!

.

Chapter 2. Last night: The choice of music during the bachelorette party.

.

Britney's room was full of girls. It was the early part of an in-house bachelorette party: they hadn't yet decided where to booze (or even IF to go out or stay in). Her older sister Abigail had organized most of it, but that detail was left unsaid. There were two younger cousins (the strawberry Janine and the redhead Karen, 21 yo), some friends from her soccer team, a pair of open-minded colleagues, and lots of silk pajamas and baby dolls: it looked more like a sleepover than an elegant celebration, although some colleagues were older than her future husband, Dean, who was already 31.

One wall housed the remarkable collection owned by Briteny: vibrators dildos and other sex toys. A few girls commented on the various objects, without touching them because that would be rude. Britney was certainly not a shy or vanilla girl.

Her colleagues were the most interested: they too were chemistry teachers like her. Camilla was the oldest: the typical lesbian who preferred brains to beauty. Zuri was of Nigerian descent, with skin as dark as dark chocolate and frizzy, ultra-short hair above her skull. Kim-Hana (nicknamed 'Hana' by everyone) was from South Korea but looked very much like the actress Diana Rigg when she was young. Her skin was fragrant and her body very thin.

Three friends had been on the soccer team with Britney. Tia and Vanessa had been a lesbian couple for many years. Priscilla on the other hand (after some BI experiences) had married and was pregnant: a seven-month-old baby bump framed by two swollen breasts. More shy than the others, and perhaps burdened by the dignified role of "unimpeachable expectant mother", Priscilla tried to avert her eyes from the vibrators she was staring at (still craving them). Priscilla would have loved to masturbate because her husband had not even touched her for months. But she was very embarrassed in front of all those younger girls and tried to steer the conversation to less perverse topics.

"What music did you choose as the wedding march?"

"Oh, it was the groom-to-be's idea! It always seemed strange to him that «Here Comes the Bride» was about one person orgasming, whereas the original text of the German opera is about a couple. So, he asked the soprano to sing the original text... but we also printed a translation. It's not an official translation, but it's better than the nonsense that's out there..."

"Like for example?"

"Oh, the silliest one sounds «Here comes the bride, fat ugly, and wide...», you know..."

"But you're pretty!"

"Thanks, dear! It's so annoying! Like karaoke. Another version reads «Here comes the bride, all dressed in pink... they seem two pigs, smell how they stink!»... so annoying!"

"Oh gosh!" they all laughed without restraint, waving their silk skimpy clothes.

Britney's older sister interrupted the joyous chaos.

"There is a more macabre version. And in my case, it looks a lot like what happened during my honeymoon. The only difference is that that maniac fucked some girls from the cruise ship crew... the Love Boat, bah! I didn't kill him, but I divorced him with the speed of lightning. I often wondered if things might have been different if he had worn a chastity cage... but no device is completely inescapable: if a man wants to cheat on you, he will succeed."

The hint of a macabre version had chilled the mood. Those who knew Britney's sister well knew that she had had a very quick divorce: not a very appropriate topic for the night before a wedding.

Britney took matters into her own hands. "Here's the version we printed. It is a faithful translation from the 1859 text. The chorus summons the groom, calling him «Paladin» as if he were wearing shining armor."

The girls looked at the printed sheets. Some words were written in red ink: highlighted in bold font.

.

Here Comes the Bride -- 1850.

"Faithfully guided, approach the golden ring

that will hold for you all the Love's blessing!

Triumphant courage, on the top of stairs,

joins you in faith as the happiest of pairs!

[to groom:] Thou, obedient Paladin, proceed!

[to the bride:] Thou, Jewel of Youth, proceed!

Flee now the splendor of the wedding feast,

may the delights of the heart be yours!

This sweet-smelling room, locked for love,

now takes you in, away from the crowd!"

.

A colleague looked up at Britney and muttered, puzzled: "I don't understand ..."

Britney giggled.

"I summoned you all to confess something... some of you already know, some of you will find out today... for a few months now, my boyfriend and I practiced forced male chastity... ideally 24/7/365. Consensual, of course: in fact, it was totally his idea. I'm only in charge in the bedroom... for everything else, we're a normal boring vanilla couple." And then she smiled like an innocent kitten

The reactions were an uproar.

"I knew it!" "Me too!" "Crazy..." "I would have bet on it..." "But I don't believe it!" "But how do you do it?"

The younger cousin asked one more impertinent question. "But, Cousin Britney, if his penis is always caged, and you're not going to cheat on him, won't you always miss a good penetration!"

Her sister Janine tried to shush her: "OMG Karen, you can't just ask people why they're without penetration in the vagina... nor if they miss penetration!"

But Britney kept smiling serenely. "Let the young one ask all the doubts of her, dear. You see, I've had my experiences. I was a girl of average beauty, young and brave, and I had a few boyfriends. Some muscular, some intelligent; some tall, some athletic. Some with very long penises, some with very large and fat penises. And yet... in each penetration... I never reached orgasm. My gynecologist, Marianne, explained to me that this is a characteristic that afflicts many women. There is no definitive cure. I have a lot of clitoral orgasms, but no vaginal orgasms."

Some girls present nodded, their eyes sad. The young cousin Karen realized for the first time that her own vaginal orgasms were a special blessing from Mother Nature.

"As you have all seen with your own eyes, I have a veritable collection of sex toys. Some are penis simulators, for vaginal penetration: vibrators, beads, and real evil Dragons of different hardness and length. But my orgasms depend on the outer labia and clitoris. Dean, my future husband, fucked me at the beginning of our relationship... for a few weeks.

He... my Dean, you don't know him, but in his work, he is considered by all to be a true Alpha Male: very active, problem solving, a true leader for colleagues and new recruits, almost like a father or older brother, honest but clever. Suppliers respect him, and customers adore him. And in bed... I won't say he has a huge cock, because that would be untruthful. He has a pretty average cock, although I have to admit that he fucks better than many other hasty and selfish ones. But I couldn't reach orgasm with penetration, and maybe somehow he sensed it, even though I was faking it, like all the women in the world fake it."

Some girls nodded. Especially the married ones and the pregnant one.

"Then, one random morning, he made me breakfast and in a moment of calm and serenity, hesitantly he asked me if my orgasms were fully satisfactory. With tears in my eyes, I confessed to him that no: not because he was poorly endowed (which is not!) or too quick, but because my body reacts badly to penetration.

He embraced me and confessed that he did not like penetration either. Not only me: he had had other girlfriends before, but he didn't like it with them either. With sad eyes, he asked me if it was essential for me to be penetrated. I told him no."

"Aw..."

"He didn't desire to penetrate me. I didn't want to be penetrated. We spent a whole weekend cuddled together, with him constantly licking and stroking me. And he never cum."

"How sweet!"

"Only at the end of that weekend, he said, "I have a secret dream, and that is to wear a chastity cage while I satisfy my Queen with my mouth. Would you allow me to satisfy you, without being forced to reciprocate?" I was very doubtful: how could he make me achieve yet another orgasm, after all the ones I had collected that weekend?"

"And then what? Tell me more!"

"He went to the bathroom and then came back to me. He was very proud of how he had decorated himself: like a medieval knight. He wore only metal on his bare skin: metal cuffs encircled his wrists behind his back, and metal bars closed the shaft of his cock, while his balls dangled swollen under another metal ring."

"Oh, good grief..."

"I didn't know what to say, but he was so proud, he looked like a medieval paladin. I said the first nonsense that came to mind. I spread my thighs and ordered him, «Kneel, knight, and begin to serve your Queen.» And he did! I held the curls of his hair to give rhythm to the licking.

I was excited and stunned with excitement, so I uttered a lame joke: «From now on, your name will be Dean the Paladin!» but instead of laughing, he nodded with a deep bow."

The girls laughed. "What about you, Brit?"

"Since «Queen of Britannia» was an already occupied title, I preferred to be called «Queen of all the Britneys», and until another Britney comes with the Spears and Swords to reclaim her right, I remain Queen even if only as Usurper.

However, after those silly words, suddenly I really felt like a Queen, but without my throne. So I told him: «I cannot really be a queen if I don't have a throne!» He lay on his back, heedless of the pain in his wrists. Maybe he was hoping I would sit with my pussy in front of his nose, but instead, I turned around and even though I was crushing his chin with my pussy, I had his nose in the middle of my buttocks cleft. «Lick it all up while I play with these blue balls», I urged him. And it was... so empowering, so regal... and he groaned so much, his testicles full after a whole weekend without cumming... his back pressed against his wrists... I saw the flesh of his cock pushing energetically against the metal bars, and I got aroused... he licked so enthusiastically, I had another orgasm, and then I passed out in post-orgasmic bliss."

"You choked him!" yelled Priscilla as a worried girl.

"Well, no, ha, ha! he's still alive, so, in a way, I didn't suffocate him, at least, I think. Ha, ha!"

The girls laughed, relieved.

Britney's serenity was a guarantee: she now appeared genuinely happy. Those who had known her for a long time, such as her sister, cousins, and some friends, knew that before meeting this man, Britney was always nervous and stressed. The change was clearly perceptible.

The bride-to-be continued to relate in a whisper.

"He told me he would like to wear the chastity cage full time. Why not? He declared that he would never want to cum again without my permission. Either in my absence, while I slept, or while I was at work.

My future husband solemnly declared to me that he does not need to cum without declared permission from his girlfriend, or from his soon bride-to-be. As long as he wears the cage, I cannot fuck him and he cannot masturbate. But I can masturbate instead, and I can ask him to lick my pussy. I can. And I do it: very often. Whenever I feel like it."

"But when he feels like it? You know, guys often feel like it even if I'm not in the mood..."

"He gave it up, out of love for me. Out of devotion. He has given up begging me for sex. He will never take sexual initiatives not desired by me. He is aroused more often than I am... I honestly believe that he would like to cum at least four or five times a day. But... he has given it up. Dean sacrificed his cumming for me.

He also confessed to me that the cage helps him clear his brain. When his dick was free, he was always thinking about material sex and pornography. It was as if he had two brains: one inside his skull and one inside his penis. The cage allows the brain inside the skull to make decisions in a relaxed way, without the urgings of the penis. Dean told me that he is much more serene and much calmer: and that, with a calm mind, the thing he likes best of all is to watch me as he gives me another orgasm.

That was what he said to convince me.

And I... I thought maybe he was right. Over the next few days, he showed me that he could urinate through the hole in the cage without soiling anything or stinking. To convince me, he showed me that he could even sit with his wrists handcuffed behind his back. And the handcuffs did not prevent him from falling asleep! And he wanted to show me that if I ordered it, Dean could sleep on the floor, caged and cuffed!"

"Fantastic! But can all men resist like that?"

"No! It is very rare. I mean: falling asleep. Sitting down to urinate can be done by anyone, and nothing is humiliating about it. I thought I would have to release him... but I didn't. I also asked him if I should free him to shave his pubic hair, but he told me that because he played an individual sport in college, the masseurs had recommended laser hair removal. A lot of athletes do it... and even a lot of actors in porn movies, if you notice, the penises look longer without the bush of curly hair."

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
186 Followers