All Comments on 'Here Comes the Bride'

by Norway_1705

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OOAAOOAA8 months ago

SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norway_1705Norway_17057 months agoAuthor

Thank you. Believe me, mr. OOAA, this is just the beginning of a long Honeymoon if I can put down everything in words...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

what an amazing story! love the whole concept! the song and new meaning was brilliant!! i like how bride to be is loving and caring also, without cheating, but i was hoping she would have a little bit of lesbian fun with her husbands permission. loved Priscilla pregnant character... i hope at least she cuckolds her husband instead of bride. Cant wait to read next chapter! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

love the concept, i like reading about a couple who love each other and trying kinky things together without malicios intent... most of the story on here are someone cheating or backstabbing someone. So this was good!

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizons7 months ago

Awesome loving chastity tale, looking forward to more of your work

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i was sad when this story was removed, but im glad it was posted back for "karaoke 2023 contest" Good Luck! 5 Stars from me! cant wait to read new chapters to this or side stories.

I like loving couples that dont cheat... but i do hope wife with husbands permission has some lesbian fun with the girls.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Don't apologize for your English, it was much better than many who claim it as a first language!

Norway_1705Norway_17057 months agoAuthor

Thank you! Comments like these are heart-warming.

I am writing a follow-up short that I would like to publish in October.

And another longer one that I hope to enter in the Winter Contest.

And if I can, I'd like to continue with Britney and Dean honeymooning on a Naturist-friendly resort on an island near Croatia.

In some ways, my short joke "Jingle Bells" looks a bit like how Britney and Dean might spend time in Xmas holidays (it is just a joke for the sake of fun). That too, if you like, could have a follow-up.

indsub89indsub897 months ago

Do you think you have put enough disclaimers at the start?

Norway_1705Norway_17057 months agoAuthor

@ Indsub89: ha, ha! Disclaimers are never enough! Joking. But unfortunately I often receive angry comments from people who feel they have wasted their time reading something they would not have liked.

I prefer to warn in advance. I also often add TAGs at the beginning of the text: better a pinch of spoiler, than a truckload of disappointment.

I detest Surprises... I appreciate plot twists but not surprises.

For example, I can already anticipate with certainty that the bride will never cheat on her husband with a Man; that he will never perform gay activities; that very soon someone will take care of Priscilla's sexual needs, because a pregnant woman deserves all the orgasms she wants.

You can consider this as spoilers, or as "surprises already torpedoed and sunk". N1705.

maddictmaddict7 months ago

I, um, uh, am regretting my thoughts, would you consider using your key ! With all that has happened tonight would you think our honey moon would be appropriate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorway_1705@Norway_1705
History teacher, and storyteller. Non-native English speaker. Married, father of a son, author of non-fiction books and articles for scientific journals. I am curious to read about the motivations and doubts of characters, their insecurities, and their weaknesses. Often in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES