Here Comes the Rain Again

Story Info
Friendly sexual tension with 70s and 80s references.
5k words
4
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: This is my first erotic story, and the first bit of fiction I have seriously put effort into in the last fifteen years. I just wanted to put this out there for fun but will likely not develop this into a series or write anything else--this is a true one-off. Any constructive criticism / other comments are sincerely appreciated.

A couple extra things about this story. I had the idea for it and was ready to submit it after a few hours, before realizing the 70's and 80's music references stopped after the first half. This was unacceptable for a story named after one such song, and I could almost hear past English teachers scolding me. Over a week, I reworked the small amount of dialogue (and some non-dialogue) in the heavy part of the story to exclusively quote 70's and 80's music, cheesy as some of those quotes may be. Literarily, I had some fun with it. I then added a few things in for the meat of the story to be a bit longer.

********

Felix and I always had something different going on. We weren't dating--barely. But it damn near felt like we were some times. We regularly had meals together on campus, participated in the same Christian student group, and we confided in each other all our struggles.

Well, maybe not all of them. He's a guy, I'm a girl. Prudish as our culture is about porn and sex and masturbation, especially in Christian culture, it's just not talked about between guys and girls. It's just an invisible barrier you're not "supposed" to cross. I'm a virgin, but I've... experimented a little on my own. Sometimes getting myself off is the only thing that would work to relieve some stress, or to relieve some tension that would build up. I'm sure Felix is the same way, but asking would cross that invisible barrier.

Back to what I was saying about us not dating, barely. I'll preface everything by saying he's not completely socially adjusted. Okay, that sounds bad. But he just has this way about him that you can't tell if he's a truly genuine person all the time to be a conniving asshole or if that's really him. Whenever we talk, he keeps eye contact but breaks away once in a while for whatever reason. He listens to what I say and tries to respond, and he always keeps conversations going. And, to be fair, he does that with everyone else, too. But it feels like we have some higher connection beyond everyone else in our friend group. It felt like flirting sometimes but I could never be too sure.

And he's just such a sweet guy in general. Takes plates after meals to the dish return, walks across campus to keep other people company, he's always free to give you a ride to or from campus, and he just is so wholesome, at least on the outside. He's never made a move on other women, though I could swear I caught him checking me out a couple times.

To be honest, I liked the thought of him giving me that kind of attention. Boys never really paid much attention to me, but it hadn't bothered me too much because I knew I would have the rest of my life to find that someone. I never really cared until I met him.

Despite not getting much attention when I was younger, it's not like I was showing off much at all. I've always been devoutly Christian, and it showed in how I dressed. Usually jeans or leggings, long-sleeved t-shirts and sweatshirts, and occasionally a blouse that might show off some chest, but I didn't usually care to show off my assets, not that I had much to show off. I had some pretty modest, soft C-cups, and my butt, though rather fleshy and round, didn't have much shape to it and my waist was just as wide as my hips. My thighs were similarly pretty big around. I have a bit of a tummy too, which I used to be a bit insecure about, but I'm slowly coming to terms with it. My skin, in keeping with my Irish heritage, had some reddish-pinkish splotches but was pretty smooth. Other than ponytails or buns, I never did anything special with my dark red hair. Today I'm wearing just a pair of looser jeans, a t shirt, and a sweatshirt. The weather is starting to warm up, but today, a cold front is coming through.

Yeah, I didn't usually get much attention, but then there was the couple times that I could swear he was checking me out. Or when I could just feel his eyes rolling across my body, even when I was completely covered by clothes. He never saw me without a bra, never saw me in a swimsuit, and the few skirts and dresses I did wear always went down to my knees and up to the middle of my chest. But I could still feel him taking me in, waiting for the moment when I would loosen my wardrobe up a little. Or maybe he just noticed a stain.

In short, we were very close friends, though I have had a crush on him from very early on of knowing each other. It just took a while for me to realize that and then admit it to myself.

"If you're finished, I can get your dishes," he says, with a smile. We're on campus today, we just had lunch at the dining hall and are getting ready to head back to our apartments. This has been a thing a couple times a week since our freshman year of college. Right now, we're juniors.

"Sure, thank you," I reply. How could I ever refuse?

Still smiling, he picks up my two plates in one hand, with utensils on it, then his dishes in the other hand, and turns to walk towards the dish return.

As he walks, I take a minute to admire him. A few months ago, I started noticing his figure. Or rather, what I could see of it. He always wore jeans and sweatshirts, even in the Southern humidity--a true skater kid. His shirts are always pretty loose, and I can see why on the rare occasion that he took his sweatshirt off. He barely has any muscle on him. I remember him saying he was always a really skinny kid and that he had trouble putting on weight, but it didn't hit me until he took off an outer layer. Every time we hugged, I could feel the gap between his shirt and his torso. In all, I think it's kind of adorable.

His lower half is where everything becomes more full. I could tell that he was putting on more weight when his jeans were got tighter around his thighs a while ago, and especially around his butt. Oh my goodness, his butt. It's better than most girls' in both size and shape, though I'm not sure he would be comfortable with me saying that. God only knows what it would look like with a little less clothes on.

Maybe not the best thing to think about right now. As he arrives at the dish return, deposits our dishes, and turns back towards me, I catch myself looking for a little too long and turn to my side to start getting my backpack.

We leave the dining hall and exit onto campus, headed towards the parking garage. For a minute or two, we walk together in silence. It's sunny out, but you can tell from the clouds that rain is coming soon.

"Do you have any plans for the rest of today?" he asks. Usually, guys asking this are asking to try to get a date or hang out with the possibility of more than just "hanging out", but with him, I know he genuinely wants to know what I'm up to.

"Not really," I say, "probably just studying. I'm pretty tired, so I might just take a nap."

"Me too, I'm pretty beat. I have to watch Princess Bride for an English assignment, but I'm not sure if I want to do that now." Funny enough, he's seen it plenty of times. He'll joke to me periodically if I ask him for a favor, responding with "as you wish". Well, I think it's joking... probably.

"I might talk to Jessie though if she's free," he continues.

Oh yeah, another thing about him... he has an ongoing long-distance relationship. That does not bode well for the whole my-having-a-crush-on-him thing.

"That's nice," I say. Jessie is nice, we've met a couple times. Really, I am happy for them. They are each great people on their own and they deserve to be happy together. "How's she doing this semester?"

"Stressed," he says after sighing. "She has a lot of tests coming up, and this semester is the hardest one in her program. It's getting a little hard to talk to her sometimes, she often can't think about anything else but school... it's just frustrating."

"Yeah, I get that." I pause a moment. "You know, you can feel free to vent to me sometime about it. I know you're usually pretty reserved when it comes to you and Jessie but it's not a bad idea to talk to someone."

"Thanks, Ava. I appreciate it," he says, smiling softly.

We get to the parking garage and get in his car. He puts his backpack in the backseat and I put mine on my legs. He starts the engine and we get onto the road down to our apartments.

"How's Becca's boyfriend? I think they've been together for a while, right?" he asks me. Becca is one of my three roommates. She and Felix are acquainted, but not too close of friends. They'll exchange pleasantries, but that's about it.

"Eddie? He's great! He's really nice with all of us. And he's not a bad cook."

"That's good. It sounds like everyone is comfortable with him, then," he responds.

"Yeah, but he's a little too comfortable with us, I think."

"What do you mean?" he asks, briefly taking his eyes off the road to glance at me.

"You know, every once in a while, from their room, I can hear..." I trail off as I hesitate briefly before crossing that invisible barrier. Becca and Eddie are definitely active sexually, more so than the rest of us in the unit, and I can hear them from all the way down the hall. I can't just say that to Felix though. "Uhm, just him playing loud music on the speakers in her room," I make up. It's not entirely untrue, but also not what I was going to say.

Felix chuckles. "For real, that's it? Man, I thought you were going to say something else."

I'd like to tell him the truth. I'd also like to tell him that I'm curious to take a peek at them sometime to see what it's like... making love. Or that something deep inside me wants him to do to me whatever Eddie does to Becca that I catch earfuls of a few times a week. I've watched porn a couple times, but it just doesn't feel right or real. I would die for the chance to watch two lovers just doing it, or find the right guy myself and spend the day exploring, even if that's not Felix. But, for now...

"Yeah, or playing video games," I continue. "He gets a little loud sometimes and some of those games are just so noisy." Also not untrue, but not what I was going to say.

We continue on in silence, listening to the radio until we pull up in front of my building. Eurhythmics' "Here Comes the Rain Again" starts playing.

"Thanks again for the ride. My legs would collapse if I had to make that walk every day."

"Sure thing! Well, you know where I am, text me if you need anything."

Of course I need something, I need him to come into my bedroom and show me what love is. "I want to talk like lovers do, I want to dive into your ocean" I want to tell him, from the song playing on the radio. Too fitting perhaps, with the coming weather, but... it would be so right. Thinking about it, I feel my nether regions coursing with excitement. I take a look around at the rolling clouds coming in.

"Here comes the rain again," I jest, quoting from the song.

Felix laughs. No matter how lame my jokes are, he always finds a way to laugh at them. "Good one." I laugh too. He breaks the tension. "You should get going, get some sleep. You sound a little tired."

There is something I really want him to say, but that wasn't it. Make a move, you fool!, I think, not sure which of us I'm mentally saying that to.

Instead of trying any more, I open the door and smile at him. "See you later. And let me know if you want to talk."

I walk up the steps to my apartment, listening for his car pulling away... but this time I hear nothing. Is this it? Is he going to second-guess himself, just this once? I look back at his car. He's just sitting there, doing something on his phone.

Ordinarily, I'm indifferent or slightly unnerved by getting checked out. But this time, I know I want it. Oddly, I know I should feel dirty for it, wanting to tempt a taken man, but this time I don't care. I see him start to look back up at me again, but at that instant I look back in front of me to continue up the stairs as the drizzle begins.

I get inside and all the doors are closed--I'm pretty sure everyone is home. No noise right now from Becca's room.

I get into my room, put my backpack down on my desk, and close the door, sitting down with my back against it, and my head in my hands. "Just go for it, Ava, lay it all out and go for it," I say to myself.

I sigh and stand up before undressing, tossing my clothes into the hamper. I pause to look at myself in the mirror, caressing my skin, especially my tummy and my slightly downturned breasts, imagining Felix is behind me, sat on my bed, watching as I do so. I sigh again and take my towel from the hook on the door and go into my bathroom.

I start the water and get under the stream once it warms up. Just a body shower today. I put some body wash on my washcloth and lather it before running it over my body. First, my torso and back, then arms, then my legs. I put the washcloth up on the faucet and turn around under the water, running my hands over my skin to get the suds off. I briefly put my hands between my legs and savor a short moment of pleasure rubbing my clit. I imagine Felix stepping into the shower with me, starting to touch me, and I let out a small whimper.

No! Stop! This is wrong, I think. I shake my head and return to the real world. I can't just think about him like that while I get off. That's not good... right?

I cut the water, dry myself off with my towel and wrap it around myself before going back into my room. I close the door and hang it back up before laying sideways on my bed, still unclothed. It started raining while I was in the shower, and the noise of the raindrops slowly lulls me into a nap, helping ease the tension from earlier.

I arise to the sound of someone knocking at the door. I slap on a sweatshirt and a pair of short shorts that I wouldn't dare wear outside of my own abode, and go to the front door and open it to see Felix standing outside, slightly wet from walking to the rain, which has picked up to a full pour by now. "Is it raining with you?" he asks.

I look at him confusedly before remembering the song on the radio earlier. I laugh and let him in. The door closes behind him as if on its own.

"I want to talk like lovers do," he continues.

"Talk to me, like lovers do," I say before he finally approaches me. We wrap our arms around each other and our lips meet at last, our tongues mingling. Something feels wrong about this, but his square, hard, clean shaven face pressed against my round, soft face. After a short minute, I bring one hand up along his torso, and the other I squeeze against his ass over his jeans. It feels magical, with only soft, supple flesh to be found. He does the same to me, only under my clothes, and I feel tingles as he caresses me. We head upstairs hand in hand, and go into my room.

I lay back on my bed, and he climbs on top of me, between my legs, and wraps his hands behind my shoulders. I can feel his erection pressed in my crotch.

I can Felix's breath in my ear as he nibbles on the lobe and along the upper cartilage. I reach up to one of his hands and softly wrap my hand around his index finger.

We continue kissing, and I pull his shirt off over his head. Soon he does the same to me, squeezing each breast briefly, then kissing between them, then on each nipple, sucking each one for a few seconds, and I lay my head back in ecstasy as his every touch feels like a ray of sunshine on my skin.

Felix kneels on the ground, his head between my legs. His hands retreat from my torso and reach my hips, grabbing onto the waistband of my shorts, and I lift my hips to allow him to take them off of me, exposing my most intimate parts.

My bushy pubic hair is almost the same color as my hair, just a little darker. I feel a little embarrassed for not having trimmed, but that soon fades as Felix begins his descent.

He kisses inside my thighs, alternating between legs and slowly inching closer to my wet slit in the middle. I can hear the wet sounds as he spreads my lips apart, before nestling his nose among my bush (evidently paying no attention to the hair) and sliding his tongue up through my slit, starting at the bottom and slithering his way up to my swollen clitoris. I moan loudly as he places his mouth around it and sucks on it, before readjusting and driving his tongue into my opening.

A low roll of thunder comes outside, lasting for a good ten seconds before subsiding. I giggle as he begins to eat my pussy out. He centers on my clit, but every few seconds he slides his warm tongue twice from bottom to top. I can feel myself gushing, the liquids oozing towards my other hole, tickling me slightly.

This continues on for a couple minutes, the pleasure rising within me until he places two fingers inside me, curving them up to hit my G-spot, and I thrust my torso to the heavens and cry out with a great moan.

In that moment I realize that I moaned out loud. My roommates are going to hear this! They're going to know I'm having sex with Felix, they'll think I'm such a slut, and everything will start to crumble...

...except I oddly don't care. I don't care what they'll think, I don't care that another woman's man is doing things he shouldn't be doing with me, or that this might ruin a good, genuine friendship. What's gotten into me?

I only think this for a brief moment before focusing back in on the pleasure. Those things can wait.

"Don't cha stop, Felix, keep going," I moan as he drives me closer to orgasm and thunder gets more frequent and sharp outside.

Right thereafter, I finally feel something inside me break loose, and let out one loud, long moan as Felix presses his fingers further into my G-spot, and I let a flood of juices out onto his face. He sits back on his legs as I come down from my orgasm, kissing the insides of my thighs, again alternating between each leg, kissing down my thighs, then my knees, and my calves, before kissing the soles of my feet and sucking on each toe individually.

As my head clears, I take a deep breath and tilt my head up to look into his eyes. "I want to feel what love is," I say to him. "I want you to show me."

He stands up, now with his pants off, and climbs onto the bed next to me. "As you wish," he replies before kissing me.

I pull him onto me, spreading my legs wide. I feel him reach down to his gorgeous, hard, moderately sized member, and aim it into my virgin opening.

"Are you ready for a new sensation?" he asks me. I nod and place my legs around his back and pull him into me, his cock spreading me apart, filling every bit of my insides. I gasp as he fills me and I look into his eyes.

He smiles and kisses me deeply and begins to thrust slowly. I wrap my arms around him and pull him close to me, and tighten my legs around his plush backside. For a couple minutes, we remain there, slowly thrusting and shifting our bodies to find the sweet spot and ride the wave of pleasure.

"I need you tonight," I tell him.

Felix gets up on his hands and begins taking full thrusts in and out of me. We smile at each other as we look each other in our eyes.

I feel another orgasm building as he hunches his back, continues thrusting, and sucks and kisses my nipples, my breasts shaking on my chest with each thrust. I use my legs to boost his thrusts into me, keeping rhythm with him. At the right moment, I pull him in all the way and nuzzle my face into his shoulder as I cry out with my second orgasm. He stays fully inside me until my orgasm dies down and I let him go.

Outside, there is a break in the thunder for a bit.

I wrap my arms around him and nearly toss him down on the bed and crawl between his legs. I hover briefly over his cock with my mouth, gently lapping at it with my tongue. I then open my mouth wider and take in half of his shaft, slithering my tongue around it, tasting my own fluids. Felix tilts his head up at me, and I look back into his eyes. I smile, my lips still wrapped around him.

12