Here Comes the Rain Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long do you want me to go for?" I ask.

"'Til you get enough," he replies.

Slowly, I bob my head up and down, exploring every ridge, every wrinkle, every vein with my tongue, and periodically running my tongue across the hole at the top. He reaches down and strokes my hair as I suck his cock, his eyes closed and his head laid back.

I go as far down on his cock as I feel comfortable with, holding briefly, then sucking in as I bring my lips up the shaft, and it comes out of my mouth with a loud pop. I let some slobber drip onto it and spread it around on him, admiring its shape and its texture up close.

I climb back up towards him, my face aside his, and kiss him, our tongues tangled together again. Our lips still pressed against each other, I throw one leg over him and lower myself over his member, holding it tenderly. Slowly, I complete the motion and I sit myself down on it, feeling it impale me again. I take his arms and cross them above his head, pressing them into the bed as I begin to ride him. He tilts his head up to kiss each of my dangling breasts, before taking one nipple into his mouth and sucking on it for a few seconds. The room fills with the sound of my ass hitting his legs as I bounce up and down on him.

I let go of his arms and lay myself down on top of him, my head next to his and our bodies together as I continue to ride him. He kisses my neck and I let out short moans of pleasure. I can feel him start to thrust up into me and he grunts with each thrust.

I realize in that moment the slight danger of the situation--he's inside me, without a condom, and I've never been on birth control. And it doesn't matter to me. I press down all the way onto him and rock my hips back and forth, feeling him bottom out inside me.

His thrusts begin picking up pace. I stop truly riding him, lift my butt up a little bit, and he truly begins fucking me. He puts his hands around my butt and continues driving into me faster and faster, every collision between our bodies growing louder with the noise of the thunder outside, also reaching a climax.

"I can't hold back," he strains. "I'm on the edge."

I nod at him, begging for him to finish inside me.

We kiss one more time, and he picks up pace, pounding into me. The sexual and emotional relief finally hits me and I can't help but cry as I build towards one final climax, tears welling up in my eyes (tears of joy or tears of sadness or frustration or relief, I don't know). Felix thrusts into me all the way one more time and I feel his cock spasming inside me, painting my walls with his cum. My own orgasm hits me at the same time, and I throw my head back, tears streaming down my face, letting out an "OH!"

We sit there for a minute, while the thunder subsides outside and we come down from our highs, and I sniffle and wipe the tears from my face. I slowly climb off of him, suddenly feeling empty. Only a little cum dribbles out of me and onto him. I lay on my side and he turns to spoon me. I bring my knees up towards my chest and press my ass into his pelvis.

I reach back and slowly stroke his cock, getting the mixture of our juices on my hand. I slide the tip against my pussy, still slowly oozing with cum.

He kisses the back of my neck and fully inserts his cock back inside me. He wraps his arm around my stomach, squeezing ever so lightly against my pudge, extending his fingers to brush against my breasts and we drift off to sleep, with the sounds of the rain outside calming us.

Knocks against my door. I get up off the bed. "Ava?" I can hear Becca ask. "Ava, is everything alright? It sounded like you were crying."

I pick up the towel from the floor and wrap it around me. I crack open the door. Becca is standing there, with genuine concern in her eyes. "Sorry, I got a little carried away with--" I look back at the bed.

Empty. Felix isn't there. My shirt and shorts aren't on the floor from when he took them off of me.

"Sorry. Just a... crazy dream. I guess just a little too real."

Becca smiles and chuckles. "Some dream, huh?"

"Hah... yeah. Thanks for checking on me."

"Let me know if there's anything you wanna talk about, okay?"

"Yeah, I should be fine. Thanks, B." I shut the door.

I take the towel back off and look around my room. I touch my bed and feel a huge wet spot... talk about a wet dream. I look outside my window between my curtains and see everything is drenched, and the rain is still going.

It begins to make sense. The door closing behind him without him pulling it closed. My genuine disregard for if my roommates heard me or not. Not being freaked out about getting pregnant in my early twenties. And the fact that I've been taught my whole life that half of everything about that dream is wrong. Sex before marriage, doing something with a taken man, all that... but when it felt so right in the dream, would it be such a bad thing in real life? Maybe everything is all a part of my imagination. For a brief moment, I begin second-guessing everything I think I know or see or hear or feel.

I spread my legs a little bit and feel down between my lips. Definitely no cum down there.

I lay down on the floor, just to recollect for a minute. What just happened to me? Am I really that much of a mess over this?

Even if he doesn't truly want me, he could tell me he wants me. Or that we belong together. I don't care, even if they're lies, sweet little lies.

I am broken out of my trance by my phone ringing. It's Felix.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask as I pick up the phone.

"Do you have power?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I think the storm knocked out something at my apartment, so I don't have power. Could I come over and watch the Princess Bride for my assignment at your place? And... I might take you up on talking for a little bit."

I smile and blush. "Absolutely we can! Only if we can make it dinner and a movie, and you bring popcorn and pizza."

I hear him chuckle amusedly to himself on the other end of the line. "As you wish."

12