Here Cums The Bride

Info
Lillith, the Bride-to-Be is in for a sexy surprise. [F4F]
926 words
4.25
9.4k
2
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela was helping the bridesmaids zip up their strapless, mermaid dresses as she looked at the bride, Lilith. Lilith looked gorgeous in her white corset and thong, as everyone huddled around her to help her put on her wedding dress. Angela was speechless as she saw Lillith step into the gorgeous gown.

Lilith was beautiful; she had full, perky breasts, a sexy, curvy figure, and thick sexy thighs that would make Angela bite her lower lip every time she thought about them. Lilith was a gem- she was a natural beauty who did not know just how beautiful she was.

Angela could not understand why Lillith was marrying a guy like Thomas, she deserved so much better. She deserved to be treated like a goddess. Angela's smile quickly faded as her gaze moved from Lilith's dress to her disappointed face. Lilith looked like she was one thousand miles away. Everyone was so excited by the upcoming nuptials and festivities, that they did not see the look of angst on Lillith's face.

Angela felt bad, and she was about to walk toward Lillith, but someone from the bridal party interrupted her, "Excuse me, can you please help me with my bow?" asked the Maid of Honor.

"Sure, turn around, " Angela said, mad as hell that her journey to Lillith was not going to happen any time soon. Get your head in the game, Angela thought to herself, as she went back to help the bridal party with their final touch-ups.

***

Lillith looked at herself in the mirror, her hair and makeup was perfectly done. She looked like a vision in her white strapless wedding dress. Her ample breasts sat perfectly atop her corseted bodice. Her wedding was scheduled to begin in an hour and although she loved her fiance, Thomas, she wasn't as excited as she thought she would be to marry him. Something was missing, but Lillith couldn't put her finger on it.

"You look gorgeous, Lilith. You're almost Mrs. Thomas Jameson!" Exclaimed her mother. Lilith's throat became tight, as she felt the tears forming in her eyes. She felt the urge to be alone.

"Can I have the room please?" she asked as she was now fighting back the tears, out of fear of ruining her makeup. All of the bridesmaids and staff left the room, leaving Lillith alone, or so she thought. As she dabbed the tears from her eyes, she looked up and saw her wedding planner, Angela.

***

Angela had helped Lillith plan the wedding from the beginning and although they had a great rapport, there had been an underlying tension brewing between them. As the wedding day approached, the tension became so thick that you could now cut it with a knife. Angela didn't say a word as she walked closer to Lillith, giving her a sexy, lustful look. Angela moved so close to Lillith, that their breasts were now touching.

Angela pulled her close and started kissing her slowly and passionately, to not mess up her wedding dress. She slowly started to touch Lillith, fondling her breasts. Pulling her dress down a little, she started to kiss them, licking her perky nipples. Angela took her hands and started to lift Lillith's dress; slowly and sensually touching her thighs.

She then hiked Lillith up onto the table and spread her legs wide apart. She moved closer between Lilith's thighs and started to kiss and stroke them.

While kissing her, Angela moved her fingers toward Lillith's panties and slowly teased her pussy lips through her panties. She alternated between kissing Lillith's lips and her bare breasts. She pulled up Lillith's dress, got on her knees, and started kissing and tonguing her inner thighs. She traced Lillith's panty line with her tongue and slowly breathed on them. With her teeth, she gently lifted Lillith's panties and used her tongue to move them to the side. Lillith's tight, wet pussy was now exposed to the brisk air.

Feeling her hot, wet pussy on her lips, she slowly and gently opened her mouth and started to tease Lillith's pussy with her tongue. She grabbed Lillith by the hips and pulled her in closely, proceeding to exhale on Lillith's naked pussy and gently began to eat her out. Licking her wet clit and feeling her thighs tremble around her neck, Angela took one hand and started caressing Lillith's breasts. With her free hand, she stuck her finger deep into Lillith's tight, wet pussy and started to make out with her clit.

Lillith started moaning and squirming and grinding on Angela's face. Angela then took both her hands, grabbed Lillith's ass and completely mouth fucked her pussy. She could feel Lillith's clit getting hotter and bigger, and Angela could feel that she was about to climax.

Angela ate out Lillith harder and faster, and as she was grinding on her face, she felt her hot wet pussy pulsate, and then Lillith gushed all over Angela's face, like a waterfall.

As Lillith came to, sexually satisfied and confused, Angela wiped her mouth, pulled Lillith's dress down, stood up, and left. Like a cunnilingus enigma, Angela was long gone.

As Lillith cleaned herself up she thought, "What the hell was that? That was amazing." Lillith smiled as she looked in the mirror and fixed her hair and makeup. She didn't have time to continue with her thoughts because her bridal party returned to the suite. "Are you okay, Lillith?" Asked the Maid of Honor. "I am great." Beamed Lillith. "I am ready to walk down the aisle."

--:--
--:--
1.0
ImaniOasis
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Irresistible Girl on girl for girls. Sorry boys <3.in Audio
Interview for a Personal Assistant Sex Starved Boss looking for a Sexy Assistant.in Audio
So Much Need and So Little Control Focusing on Your Cock and Losing Control.in Audio
An invitation to an orgy! Wendy and Julie get invited to a hotel room orgy.in Group Sex
AJ Plays with You... Girl Style Girl on girl playtime with some guided instruction.in Audio
More Stories