Here Cums the Bride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared down at her staring up at him.

"Would I like to see you naked?" He laughed. "Are you kidding me? Seriously?" He looked at her to see if she as joking. "Yes, of course," he said. "I'd love to see you naked, Kelly. I'd love nothing more than to see you without your clothes and without this nightgown getting in the way of seeing your beautiful, naked body."

Sexually obliging him, she laughed again while pulling up her nightgown to the top of her pubic hair. As he stared down at the very tops of her shapely thighs and at her naked, red pussy, she laughed again while removing her arms from her nightgown straps, first one and then the other. She stared at him staring at her.

"Are you daring me to get naked?"

He laughed and nodded his head.

"No, I'm not daring you to get naked," he said with a laugh. "I'm double daring you to get naked," he said. "I double dare you to get naked, Kelly."

While biting her lip with trepidation and sexual anticipation, she looked up at him as if daring him to get naked too.

"I'll get naked if you get naked," she said looking down at the bulge his erection made in his pajama bottoms while pushing her nightgown top lower, just above her areolas and nipples, to reveal the tops of her naked breasts. "I double dare you to get naked, Michael."

* * * * *

Not wasting another second with his indecision, and not allowing her to change her mind, as if his clothes were on fire, he sat up in bed and removed his tee-shirt before removing his pajama bottom. Naked now, he couldn't believe he was in bed naked with Kelly and with a massive erection. In the way that Brian was no doubt naked with a stripper and/or a prostitute tonight and would soon be naked with Kelly tomorrow night on their Honeymoon, Michael was naked with Kelly tonight.

In the way he had been staring at her naked pussy and her naked tits, she stared at his naked cock. Not one to pass on a double dare, Kelly sat up in bed and removed her nightgown. Obviously wanting to show him her naked body, she was naked when she turned to face him. They were both in her bed naked. He stared at her in the way that she stared at him. The eve before her wedding and she was naked with her best friend.

If only Brian knew that she was naked with Michael, what would he say? What would he think? What would he do? Would he be angry enough to break off the engagement and cancel the wedding? Yet, what was good for the gander was good for the goose. If he could be naked with strippers and prostitutes, then she could be naked with Michael.

"Oh, my God, Kelly. You're so beautiful," he said.

She looked down where he was staring at her naked breasts.

"I'm so horny," she said while staring at his naked prick. "With the both of us busy at work and busy with the preparations for the wedding, I haven't had sex with Brian in a few weeks," she confessed. She gave him another sexy smile and a naughty look. "Only if you want to," she said coyly with shyness. "It's up to you but," she paused while biting her lip and while looking up at him with nervousness. "Do you want to make out?"

'Make out,' he thought while not believing what she had just asked?

If it wasn't enough that they were both naked, he couldn't believe she asked if he wanted to make out with her. He looked at her as if she was his girlfriend. He stared at her as if she was his newly wedded wife.

"Make out?" He looked at her as if he was going to explode with horniness. "Do you mean kissing you," he said while pausing, "while touching you and feeling you everywhere?"

She gave him a big smile.

"Yes," she said. "I'm asking you if you'd like to kiss me while touching me and feeling me everywhere while I touch you and feel you everywhere too. As much as I want to touch you while kissing you, I want you to touch me while kissing me, too," she said with a nervous laugh.

He looked at her as if he was dreaming. He looked at her as if he was having a sexual fantasy. He looked at her as if he was still in his room masturbating himself while imaging being in bed naked with Kelly.

"My last chance before you're married and gone from me forever, oh, God, yes, Kelly," he said taking her in her arms and kissing her. "I'd love nothing more than to make out with you while touching and feeling your naked body everywhere."

This time, when he kissed her, he parted her lips with his tongue and she returned his French kiss with her French kiss. Then, when she wrapped her soft, manicured fingers around his hard, erect prick, he fondled her breasts while fingering her nipples. When she slowly stroked him, he reached down and touched her where he always wanted to touch her. In the way that he parted her lips with his tongue, he parted her pussy lips with his fingers. In the way that she was masturbating him, he was masturbating her.

Then, she said something that was even more shocking than telling him that she'd get naked if he got naked. She said something that was even more shocking than asking him if he wanted to make out with her. She said something that he imagined her saying whenever he was masturbating himself and whenever he was imagining cumming in Kelly's beautiful mouth.

"I've always wanted to blow you," she said staring down at his prick before staring up at him. "I've always wanted to suck your cock," she said leaning up to him to whisper her sexual need to make love to his cock with her mouth in his ear. She looked at him with foreboding before she looked at him with sexual desire. "I've always imagined you cumming in my mouth and me swallowing your cum." Then, as if that wasn't enough, she said even more. "I've always imagined you giving me a cum bath."

He couldn't believe she admitted that she always wanted to blow him. He couldn't believe she always wanted to suck his cock. He couldn't believe that she confessed that she wanted him to cum in her mouth and that she wanted to swallow his cum. If that wasn't enough, he couldn't believe that she always imagined him giving her a cum bath. He laughed a nervous laugh while not sure if she was serious about blowing him or was sexually teasing him about him giving her a cum bath.

"Oh, Kelly," he said with a dirty laugh while playing her sexual game along with her. "As if you can read my mind, I've always wanted you to blow me. I've always wanted you to suck my cock," he said with another laugh. "I've always wanted to cum in your mouth and watch you swallow my cum. I've always wanted to give you a cum bath."

She slid halfway down the length of the bed and took him in her hand again before taking him in her mouth. Stroking him while sucking him, and while making all the cock sucking sounds that men love to hear when they're being blown, she made him the hardest he had ever been. Stroking him faster and harder while sucking him deeper, she was giving him one Hell of a blowjob. Obviously, she wanted him to cum in her mouth. Obviously, she wanted to swallow his cum. Obviously, she wanted him to give her a cum bath.

'I can't believe she's blowing me,' he thought. 'I can't believe Kelly is sucking my cock.'

He put a gentle hand behind her red, pretty head. He humped her mouth and fucked her face as if he was Brian on his honeymoon with his new bride. He never knew how much he wanted Kelly to blow him until she was sucking him. He never knew how much he wanted to cum in her mouth until she told him that she always wanted him to cum in her mouth. He never knew how much he wanted to give her a cum bath until she told him that she always imagined him giving her a cum bath. Then, she said something he never thought he'd hear her say.

* * * * *

"Make love to me," she said staring up at him while climbing up to meet his lips. "Don't worry. I'm on the pill. I need to feel you inside me, Michael. Then, I need you to fuck me after you make love to me. I need you to pound my pussy hard and fast. I need you to give me a sexual orgasm with your cock. I need you to cum in my pussy," she said whispering her sexual lust for him in his ear.

Indeed, as if they were on their honeymoon, Michael mounted Kelly. She reached down between her shapely thighs to insert his erect prick inside of her warm, wet pussy. Humping himself deeper while French kissing her, she returned his humps with her humps. Something they had never done before and thought they'd never do now, especially now that she was engaged and was getting married tomorrow, they were making love. Kissing and kissing her while humping her and making love to her, they more looked like lovers than they looked like best friends.

Then, forget about making love, too horny and too sexually frustrated to be sexually satisfied with just making love, she fucked him and he fucked her. Returning her hard, fast humps with his hard, fast humps, she humped him faster and harder. As if they were in a competition or positioned on a seesaw, he continued to return her fast and hard humps with his fast and hard humps. They were fucking now, really fucking one another.

A long time coming, he was finally fucking Kelly. He couldn't believe he was fucking Kelly. He couldn't believe he was fucking his best friend. Already overly excited, it didn't take him very long to cum in her pussy. Forgetting they weren't alone in the house, they were making too much noise not to be heard. Then, as soon as they finished and as soon as he rolled off of her naked body, Kristin, Ashely, and Bonnie barged in her bedroom door in the way that Kelly had barged in his bedroom.

"Is this a private party or can we join in on the sexy fun too," asked Diane?

Instead of waiting for an answer, not wasting any time with shyness, embarrassment, or modesty, Diane, Megan, and Bonnie stripped off their nightgowns. They were naked. They were all naked. As if this was a spur of the moment naked, slumber party, everyone in Kelly's bedroom was naked.

Touching and feeling one another where Michael had always imagined touching and feeling Megan and Bonnie while masturbating himself, he touched and felt Megan, Diane, and Bonnie while they kissed him and stroked his cock. Then, Megan and Bonnie kissed one another and made out while touching and feeling each other's naked bodies. Getting right down to having lesbian sex, Diane fell between Kelly's opened legs and immediately started licking her cunt while fingering her pussy.

'This is unbelievable. I don't believe this,' he said to himself while watching the four women having orgy like sexual action.

Licking her faster and licking her harder while fingering her deeper, she finger fucked her friend while rubbing her clit, feeling her tits, and fingering her nipples. Forget the self-absorbed and selfish men doing a half-assed job of getting women off, leave masturbation up to the women. Women always know what other women want. Instead of leaving them sexually frustration, instead of being sexually selfish and only concerned them cumming, unlike men, women always gave their lesbian lovers orgasms with their fingers, mouths, and/or dildos.

Already sexually excited from having sex with Michael, in the way that Kelly was moaning and wiggling her naked ass on her bed from Diane eating her cunt, it wouldn't take very long for her to cum. Obviously, knowing what the other sexually wanted and erotically needed, Diane and Kelly had lesbian sex before. As if he was a fly on the wall in a den of lesbians, Michael stared at the women having sex with one another while shocked with sexual excitement.

Yet, even more shocking than watching their naked, sexual, lesbian display, whatever cum he had deposited in Kelly's pussy was now being licked out and slurped up in Diane's mouth. Diane was going at Kelly's cunt in the way that Michael wanted to go at Kelly's cunt but didn't have the chance. Thinking that he knew everything about Diane, he never knew that she was a cum sucking, lesbian slut. He never knew that Kelly enjoyed having lesbian sex.

In the way that he wished he was friends with benefits with Kelly, Diane, Megan, and/or Bonnie, he couldn't believe that Kelly was friends with benefits with Diane, Megan, and Bonnie, her own sister. Now, thinking the most forbidden, he wondered if she had sex with her sister, too. He looked from one naked woman to the next naked woman while they all stared at his erect cock. Obviously, feeling like the entertainment in a bachelorette party, he was the next victim in their den of sexual depravity.

"Oh, my God, Diane," said Kelly grabbing two handfuls of her hair and pulling. "You're going to make me cum you dirty bitch," she said. "Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Lick my pussy. Eat my cunt. Make me cum, Diane. Make me cum," said Kelly. "Oh, my God, Diane, I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she said straightening her legs and opening her mouth as if she was screaming but without sound.

Diane continued licking Kelly faster while rubbing her clit harder. As soon as she had her oral, sexual orgasm, Diane climbed up Kelly's naked body to meet her lips. She parted her lips with her tongue as if they were lovers and friends. Then, giving her a surprise, she deposited a mouthful of Michael's cum in Kelly's mouth for her to swallow.

"Oh, my God, Diane," said Kelly laughing. "Is that Michael's cum?"

Michael stared at the women as if he was dreaming or sexually fantasizing this lesbian scenario while masturbating himself. He couldn't believe his eyes. A sexual scenario that he couldn't even create, he couldn't wait to masturbate over all of this later.

'I don't believe this,' thought Michael. 'Not only did I cum in Kelly's pussy but Diane licked my cum out of her cunt and in her mouth before snowballing my cum in Kelly's mouth. Wow! I'll be masturbating over that sexy image for the rest of my life.'

* * * * *

Then, showing him their naked bodies, all the women turned to him to face him and confront him. Looking from naked tits to stare at naked pussies before staring at naked asses, Michael couldn't believe all that he was seeing of Kelly, Megan, Bonnie, and Diane. As if he was having a dream, they were all naked. Something he had always imagined while masturbating over seeing them all naked and having sex with their naked bodies, he couldn't' believe they were seeing him naked.

Now, with no more suspicions and/or assumptions that he was gay, taking turns sucking his erect prick, Megan, Bonnie, and Diane were already on her knees sucking Michael. Then, switching partners as if at a dance, pushing her back on Kelly's bed, Bonnie was eating out Diane. What started as a sleepover before the wedding turned into a swinging, sexual orgy with four women and one man. With Diane and Bonnie content on having lesbian sex with one another, Megan was content on having sex with Michael while Kelly watched.

Kissing him as if she was his girlfriend, his wife, or his lover, Megan was all over Michael in the way that Kelly was all over him a few minutes ago. Megan was all over Michael in the way that Bonnie was all over Diane. While Kelly watched their sexual shenanigans intensify, Megan pushed Michael back on the bed in the way that Bonnie pushed Diane back on the bed. While Megan was on top of Michael fucking him and Bonnie was in between Diane's legs eating her, Diane and Michael made out with one another. Then, when Michael mounted Megan and Diane changed places with Bonnie to eat her pussy, Megan made out with Bonnie while Michael fucked her.

Now that Kelly already had her sexual orgasms, one from Michael and another from Diane, climbing beneath the covers, sexually satisfied, she was content and intent on going to sleep. This was the eve before her wedding day after all and, obviously, she didn't want to have bags under her eyes on her special day. Now that Michael had sexually satisfied her with his cock and Diane had given her a sexual orgasm with her fingers, mouth, and tongue, she was no longer horny and sexually frustrated. Now, instead of needing sex, she needed her beauty sleep.

To allow Kelly to sleep, Bonnie took Diane by the hand to her bedroom, and Michael took Megan back to his bedroom to continue what they had started. Out of the four woman, Kelly, Diane, Bonnie, and Megan, even though he was sexually attracted to Kelly and had forbidden sex with her, as much as he was sexually attracted to Kelly, he was sexually attracted to Bonnie and Diane too. Yet, Megan was the one that Michael was most sexually interested in having a long term, sexual and romantic relationship.

Now that they were alone in their rooms, never leaving home without her strap-on dildo, as if she was a big, swinging, dick man, Bonnie fucked Diane's cunt. Then, taking turns fucking one another, Diane fucked Bonnie's cunt with Bonnie's strap-on dildo. As soon as they finished fucking one another, they returned to licking and fingering one another. Bonnie ate Diane and then Diane ate Bonnie. Not nearly done, they kissed as if they were lesbian lovers instead of best friends before falling asleep in one another's arms.

Megan gave Michael an around-the-world tour of her naked body. They did everything but for anal sex. She sucked him and he ate her. He made love to her and she made love to him. She fucked him and he fucked her. Then, they made love again while kissing and finally falling asleep happy that they finally discovered the love they had always felt for one another.

As expected, the wedding went off without a hitch. Brian had no idea that his new bride was not only part of a lesbian conclave with her sister and her two best friends but also that she had sex with her bridesman, Michael. While Brian was having hot, sexy fun with strippers and prostitute's hours before his wedding, Kelly was having hot sexy fun with Michael and Diane. Their sexy, little secrets, other than Michael and Megan coming together as best friends, lovers, and soon to be engaged, what sexually happened last night would never happen again.

THE END