All Comments on 'Here Cums the Bride Pt. 02'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Serves him right.

Lucky they didn't cut his balls OFF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You're on a streak!

Plot, dialogue, all great. Part 3 should be fabulous! Looking forward to more of the story.

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

Part one is one of my top ten favorite stories on the site. Thank you for continuing in such grand fashion.

Ahaz

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 8 years ago
Wow

I like the revenge part, bastards like Eddie should be castrated (at least mentally). I have always though there shouldn't be a problem with incest romance. I hope Erica and her brother are a permanent couple and get married (even if it's in Europe). Great read hope to see more from you. Just as a side note, Queen Victoria & her husband Prince Albert were first cousins & had I think 9 kids. So a lot of that stuff is not all true what is said about incest. So I say to Erica go for it claim your brother as your partner and have a long happy life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for taking this further

Really looking forward to part 3 where they hopefully tell the parents, that should be one epic scene.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 8 years ago
Nice

That was just perfect sweet revenge. What a great addition. Her question regarding her dad's size has me wondering where you plan on taking this couple. Looking forward to seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
one of the best

this is epic one of the best. but if he bring another girl and make it a threesome like the most of the other writer do. its going to be a failure.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
@gaynudist Victoria was a carrier for hemophilia

Her son Leopold was a hemophiliac and at least two of her daughters were carriers and passed the disease on to progeny.

Hemophilia (haemophilia for our English cousins) was often called the Royal Disease because it was passed on through inbreeding in the royal houses of Europe.

Just cause you want to do something or want to believe something doesn't reverse reality.

Denial is not just a river in Europe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good revenge...

Probably the best Btb revenge on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I love these stories of yours. I hope you keep going with this one. It has so much you can do to it. Many more chapter possibilitys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So looking forward to chapter 3 of this story and see how the parents deal with their kids falling in love and wanting to be together forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

Loved both parts! You've done a great job with this story! Would love to see more of Erica and Steve's story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Story. There has to be at least another chapter when they tell their folks. Maybe their folks could be related.

MunsonManMunsonManalmost 8 years ago
Great sequel!

I have a feeling that in Part 3 Steve and Erica's mom will surprise them both!

AllintheheadAllintheheadalmost 8 years ago
Keep going

This is fantastic. Please let there be more than just 3 parts in this series

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 8 years ago
Yes That did it

We endured but in the end we came together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great one

Awesome... I like d word play wid d title... . N plz let there b more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
part 3

This story really does deserve a part 3. Maybe the mom would secretly be into it or something. Either way, this deserves at least a part 3.

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 8 years ago
leace them together

if u ever do part three.....

Please let them be together ever after.

Without any threesome/ foursome shit.

By the way,

The story is great :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep on writing this storey

Brilliant read please don't end it here

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago

Want more please. Loved this.

HTW2HTW2almost 8 years ago
Keep it coming

Very well done! Love the romance with the twist of guilt. Definitely want to see another installment.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
You must write Part 3.

This has progressed well so far, you really do need to give it a positive, but happy, ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes...

Fully agree with the others...there should be a part three. And I would hope it ends happily...I leave it in your capable hands!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
So yummy!

A great addition to this story, please continue with this! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Second time I've read this story and still hoping for a following chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great well written

We did tell our parents before we had sex and all hell broke out.We had to move away,got interviewed by police but let go when they discovered it was consensual and there was no undue influence,as they put it,and told they wished us well.

We have been ostracised by family completely.Doing this is not easy and you have to be really committed to each other as the stresses are massive.We have been together for 45 years and never regretted one second.We have had two healthy daughters despite being told they could turn out as monsters but were helped by doctors when we told them about our relationship.Society is against it and most people called us perverts.We never hurt each other ever,which is more than can be said for my dad who had a mistress and cheated on my mom at every opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
will there be wedding bells?

Title seems to suggest an ending for Steve and Erica but echoing alo0oz's comment please keep the pair exclusive. There are plenty of stories on lit where the son/brother bangs every female in the family. The drama of a secret illicit love between siblings who try to keep it secret from their family is so much more delicious.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Another great story

Yes, I do agree with the others this story is far from over you definitely have to continue on with this story. Too many unanswered questions, how long did they live together before their family or parents found out and how did they react? Did he infact finish college and did she support him with her two jobs? Did they marry? Did she fall pregnant etc etc etc. in other words just finish this story..

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
Please finish this story

Finish it, but try not to kill off everyone who knows that they are related. Was he adopted by any chance.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
excellent

seems as she is divorced they may have different last names so maybe they could marry.

mom and dads reactions will be interesting too. does she have daughters? their reaction could also be interesting in many ways

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Magnificent continuation.

Very good and fun continuation. Should the author consider any additional chapter, do they communicate it to parents about their relationship? She retains her married last name, so they could marry one another somewhere, having no related surnames. It would be interesting to know more about his future in this relationship, keeping alive all the members of the family, really, the only one to pay was Eddie, and this one already seems to have paid ...

I would like to know more about Stevie and Erica.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic - funny and sexy as h....

So great to follow - lets find out what happens when

Mom and dad is getting an idea of what is going on :-)

karlmuellerx29karlmuellerx29over 7 years ago
Definitely continue

Definitely continue can't wait to see what you do next with these characters

WordcraftWordcraftover 7 years ago
BRAVO! MORE . . . .MORE!

Creative, excellent dialogue,and well written to boot! I would love to read about how they faced the parents, and the challenges they endure to mature their relationship as they stay together. Maybe college for both? A little bribery to keep the story going? Naaahhh! 5 Stars because it is GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Didn't much care for this chapter

It went in an odd direction. I hope the next one is not as far out. I didn't rate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sweet

Well writen and the revenge angle caught me by surprise but made me laugh outloud.

Very funny and hot stuff.

lonelydaisylonelydaisyalmost 7 years ago
More please

Please continue... it's been more than a year since I first read it and I keep cuming back to Hugs and Gigs... don't leave us hanging

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
pretty good

but he needed to knock her up...

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago

Good Story. It's been just over a year since chapter 2. The story deserves a conclusion.

Like other commentators, I would like to know what happens to Hugs and Gig's? Do they tell their parents.

They have two younger siblings, if they found out about the relationship, what are their feelings about it?

SorchakSorchakover 6 years ago
All my favorites...

Redhead? Check.

Long hair? Check.

Green-eyes? Check.

Big tits? Check.

Older sister? Bonus point.

Now we just need to find out what happens with the rest of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Want another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pregnant and married

The sister should get pregnant and they get married

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
These two deserve resolution to their Problem

I am the middle of three who were born on the five year plan and can relate in a small way. Family Dynamics change a lot as the siblings mature. The parents are not the same from first to last.

Somehow, some way, Hugs and Gig need to successfully graduate uni, move cross country, marry, and live happily ever after.

Please

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmm

Hmm, good story, I agree it needs a finish for them. The whole Eddie Para's was a distraction when all that was needed for the bastard was a ball bat & boots.

Sigmoid926Sigmoid926over 6 years ago
Hope there is more in future

Good story. Hope it continues in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Siblings coming up

How many years behind you did you say that the twins were born? Maybe,just maybe you can pick up the story down the road. One can only hope for additional chapters.

KartusKartusover 6 years ago
Goose story

I hope to see them telling there parents. I would also like to see them have a child seeing how she had a miscarriage on the first go.

TanhorsTanhorsalmost 6 years ago
good story

This is a really good story, and if your mind ever comes back here please write at least one more.

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
still more

More of this. agree with above. Maybe a little more character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply Outstanding

This is a rare gem of a story, one of the best I’ve read in a long while. Referring to what another commentor said, I would love to be a fly on the wall when Steve and Erica tell their mom and dad what they’ve been about. Makes me think a chapter three may be mandatory. C’mon, ilikeithot6308, give your fans what they ask for, churn up a Chapter Three for us and make it hotter than the first two. Please?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree whole heartedly!

To the author: A 3rd chapter with them either telling their parents outright OR with the parents finding out by accident. Either way could be hot. Maybe the parents had suspicions anyway. Maybe the parents have seen them out in public together behaving in less than a typical sibling manner. Or the parents came over to the apartment for dinner and noted something odd about the bedrooms/sleeping arrangements. Underwear found under the bed? Maybe a "special" note that Erica had left for Stevie on the fridge is found by mom. That's about the limit to my creativity. That's why I don't write. I just hate to see it end here. Very good story btw. 5*. -dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I am hoping you will continue on with this story. After all, you have set up continuing on with your last 3 sentences. It needs at least two more chapters, one where they tell their parents and the after math of that and then the life they live together forever. PLEASE, PLEASE write more.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Great story

Now bring it home. This story needs a true finish and tell the parents and Steve getting thru college and helping Erica go to school and start a family. Look forward to reading your other work.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Bravo

Another wonderful story. I have been reading a lot of your work and really enjoy it. I especially how you have a happier ending to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More chapters

You have to write more ch8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep writing it was good up until that point

Love the story

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson1958almost 5 years ago
An ending is needed

With so many questions of their future how can you not feel the need to continue this story? But.... if you feel the need to add other family members to their love story then leave it as is. There is no way to say you are the only one for me and then add in another.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
INCEST IS THE BEST SEX!!!!!

I know this as a fact. Thank you for such a loving and fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more please

I really liked this story. would love to see it continue to see what the next step would be for them. would hope its a good ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Please continue but do not add anyone. The confrontation with their parents and if necessary moving away but also continue on with their life together. THANK YOU FOR THE STORY SO FAR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 3?

would love to read the continuation of your story, especially since you set it up for us already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Come back

Pleasr keep this going. Its a great series

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Finish the story please

It's been several years since your last chapter to this story so you should have been able to come up with some way they can live happily after and not have the world trying to tar and feather them. It's not nice to have such a great story and then just leave us to try and figure out the next chapter/ending. For just two chapters it was fun reading and very enjoyable, but the non-ending is kind of a kick in the balls, like Eddie got lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please! More more more!!!

I need mkre of these two. The writing is fantastic and I want to see what's next. I agree with others that you shouldn't add any more characters. Unless, you get mommy involved. I want her to be okay with what happened. I'm not saying she had to get involved. Maybe just realizing that driving them apart would do more damage to them than good. I know it wouldnt happen in real life, but this is a fantasy world. Fantasy love always wins!

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkabout 4 years ago
More please

I love the story so far and I hope there's more. I'd love to see some pregnancy involved and maybe their Mother could catch them and join in. And the twins seduce their Daddy on their 18th birthday.

TrollTureTrollTureover 3 years ago
Very good

A good story about two very likable and sexy people.

The only thing, IMO, that was off here was that Paul was gay, gay, gay... nah, just slightly bi-curious! That did not ring true, that bit seems to have been put in just so Dawn and Paul would get it on. Both Dawn and Paul were 2nd tier characters, I don't really care whether they get it on or not.

I quite like this genre, even if I never lusted after my sisters it makes for good fantasies. I would have loved to read a 3rd chapter but given that the story is 4 years old that's unlikely to happen. Since I have a bit of an impregnation fantasy going I would have loved to see that, but alas...

Short comment; someone else said that since the story is several years old "you should have been able to come up with...etc."

Why not be grateful for the stories that the authors here have shared with us, and not question the reasons why a particular story doesn't end where or when we would like it to, or gets abandoned? For most authors on Literotica it's probably pretty low on their list of priorities to give us ABSOLUTELY FREE stories! So let's behave, and let's not sound like entitled children.

TrollTureTrollTureover 3 years ago
I forgot...

Why choose this particular title? Erica's time as a bride was long past when the bulk of this story actually took place.

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
More?

God I really love this story, and want to read more. I came so much and so hard I passed out several times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need more Chapters

great series so far. Even better if you could make mire chapters!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great story, needs a finishing chapter taking them to forever.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Now this story is just not finished, we the readers need to see a finish to this story. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Finish the story

Make her pregnant..

MunchABunchMunchABunchalmost 3 years ago

I just finished this excellent story but it's not finished.

Please take the time to finish this great story. I would love to see Erica and Steve happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More, more. Perhaps Stevie could giver her the baby that Eddie tried to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sibling love story was wonderful. And I loved the revenge against the slimy, cheating ex-husband!

But, it does need another chapter. Pregnancy and forever live!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Both Part 1 and 2 have been great. I'm assuming the intention wasn't to leave it here? However 5 years after this part's release, it seems like that's how it's going to be. If you ever do come back to this, there's so much potential for a wonderful romance story, regardless of the incest taboo element. Either way - 5 stars

P.S. Hope you do come back, you'd make a lot of people happy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hopefully there is another chapter or more--- telling their parents, getting married, having kids and through the rest of their lives! PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More.....please!

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Just so many others you left this unfinished I will never get why people think it's ok to leave a story unfinished this was wrote in 2015 its 2022 now I doubt there will ever be another chapter too bad it was a decent story that deserved a proper ending

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Great series!

10/10!!!!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

good try but not quite good enough. too much "awesome" sex. punishment good, not great or satisfying. Ended before the parents find out. Who moves into an apartment 6 weeks before school starts and has no job or classes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need more of this stoty

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Nice series, and I know this is hella old, but it would be great to have some final closure. Honestly, it probably would've been fine if you just removed the last two lines and ended with "Normal for us, anyway." Then it would've felt like an ending. By closing with a hint of more potential drama to come, and then not doing anything further with it, it feels like it's lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Spectacular smashing. Woo hoo. Go brother go.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

I agree needs one more chapter but that is not my decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Come on finish it out. Happily ever after and a little one on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love more chapters on this story.....please, it's not complete.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Should had a 3rd chapter where they decide the time was right to tell the parents

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm giving you a 5 for this one. But I feel the story isn't finished yet. A few more chapters required. What about the promised anal? And their making up with their parents. Also Erica's pregnancy. Please a few more chapters.

NitpicNitpic9 months ago
Dont

Don't see the need for a third chapter as it is all pretty repetitive,plus by now she should be pregnant the amount of cock she has had.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. I think you should take it further. Tell the parents, have some past girlfriends check in on him. Let them have a kid of wedding. That would be a happy ending.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

Of course you get Five**5**Stars 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸ’― for the chapters so far written about Erica and Steve...

Disagree with those who say 'finish here'; at least one more chapter, maybe two, would be appropriate. After all, we are discerning readers, and would like to see where you take this, especially with the Mom and Dad!!

And, maybe, Eddie finds out he "likes" the other lifestyle??!!😳πŸ₯΄πŸ˜±

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Ok I wanna talk about the orgasm part really quick you say the mc read somewhere that most women can't have more than once that's not entirely true while yes some research does say that but it also says most women can have more than 1 diving further into that study also shows that the reason why women who don't have more than 1 is due cause there happy with just 1 they don't feel the need for more it doesn't mean they can't have more than 1 in fact most studies shows that 1 out of every 10 women can have up to 20 during sex most of the time when younger a mans sex drive is a lot higher than a womans is yet when they get older most womens sex drive becomes higher than the man which is where you find that most women actually do have more than 1 orgasm even those that didn't have when they was younger

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved the little bits of humour woven into the story. Very entertaining on top of being super hot.

This chapter wasn't really much of a continuation of the story as it was a side-story for revenge on her ex. It was good but I would have rather had more about them and their relationship advancing and all the stuff that comes with that.

But there more to come. The promised anal. Pregnancy and how she will handle the prospect given she's suffered a miscarriage in the past. Telling the parents/family (or avoiding it and relocating, keeping it secret). And whatever else you can think of to do with their life. Easily another 2 chapters worth of good content. Oh and he has younger twin sisters as well? Maybe they'll get involved somehow (I prefer the pure 2-person relationship, but sometimes it's nice to break the mould, if done right).

Anyway, please write more of this story :)

thgzfrlifethgzfrlife4 months ago

its been 7-8 years and I'm still hoping that there will be another chapter or more. Keep up the good work!

myassisdraginmyassisdragin4 months ago

Only 3* sas it's been several years and no conclusion.

My gf would have thrown Eddie's close in a

bath tub full of water just for laughs...

BlevleBlevle4 months ago

Inbreeding depression is caused by recessive alleles fixating at the locus. And this is also how in the past undesirable genes got purged while desirable genes got promoted. The process is called genetic purging.

But with IVF you can literally skip the inbreeding depression and heck if both parties are siblings it would be much easier to promote desirable genes like intelligence genes.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief21 days ago

Don't know if I'm just the odd duck or what, but seeing a woman nude all the time gets old. Like eating all the candy you could ever want, after a while it's lost its charm or appeal. Put her in some panties or a baby doll nightgown, maybe a slip and bra, then your imagination has a lot to work with. When Steve and Erica dropped the dress code, I'm sure it was great for a while but you've got to give it a rest sometime. As for the revenge, very lame IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Plenty of life and story in front of our lovers, if you are interested, with his school challenges, her wondering about her limited education vs their love and just exactly how much of a wife she will be for him.

Telling parents, as you mentioned is another source of drama.

Yet, nothing you have written indicates serious personality flaws in either character, there be fertile ground to till here.

Love this pairing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous