All Comments on 'Here for You'

by Cadrach

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

Nice story about Kyle and Julie. Works as a stand-alone or the start of a series.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
So very erotic

Well paced build-up of. wanton desire to reality.

2armoured2armouredover 3 years ago
Good story.

I liked it. Congratulations on a well constructed tale of sibling lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

For your second story, not bad at all. I liked the characters and the flow of the story. I hope you will let them explore and discover this new aspect of their relationship. There are a lot of places you can go with this. 5 stars for your efforts. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I beg to differ...

Yes, this has some of the fundamentals and is OK for a first or second submission.

However, the character build-up is poor and the preceding story line very weak. It detracts from the present situation. The sex is OK but a bit formulaic and this story has been heavily used over the recent past.

Personally, I think you should allow this to be a stand alone and move on.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 3 years ago
Morre please

This is the beginning of a series. We need to know what happens next, and beyond. Please continue.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Well Done

I love a good brother and sister story and this was a very good one, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story nicely constructed but I felt that they rushed into the sex a longer build up and more character background might have been better.

Still, it's a good 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars!

Short, sweet, and sexy, What more could a reader asked for...hmmm...perhaps another chapter? Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad

This story has some good sex, but like another person mentioned, it jumped into sex too quickly. It didn't feel taboo, as they barely appeared to give their relationship any thought. There is potential here, but it needs to be fleshed out some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good story

More please

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Pretty good story maybe a little more build up . 4 frOne me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Step-Sister

Would have been better as blood siblings instead of step-siblings. IMO

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
nice

next chapter please

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 3 years ago

Very hot. Loved it.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Wow, you could feel the passion they had for each other! I would love to see more of them as this is so short and they are so lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect, but a few more chapters would be nice.

cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

more of this story please

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sex was good, so was the dialogue. Rare thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCadrach@Cadrach
Love erotica. Happy in vanilla, but love me some monster-girls, horror themes, light BDSM, and power games. Also make HMVs and JOIs on pornhub under the name Cadrach.

SIMILAR Stories