Here's My Card

Story Info
Husband overhears men talking about sex with his wife.
778 words
72.3k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dusty57
Dusty57
298 Followers

I thought I would give a shot at a 750 Word Project 2022. These are quite difficult, but I managed to hit 750 on the dot. Please enjoy.

My partner and I had been dispatched to a home invasion involving an Asian couple. Both had been taken to a hospital for non life-threatening injuries and the crime scene folks arrived to process the residence after the search warrant had been obtained.

We opted to grab a bite to eat before trying to conduct our interviews knowing it would take the hospital staff a good bit of time before they were ready to let us see them. We grabbed a table and noted that the after-bar crowd was filtering in. No one paid much attention to us as we were in plain clothes and our badges and guns were hidden from view per our Sheriff's Department policy.

The three men in the booth to my left were talking loudly about a female conquest that wanted to go airtight with three guys at a future get together. You could not help "not" hearing them but when one guy mentioned the females name as Kinky Kiki it got my attention. My wife's name is KeeKiKee Karen Kennedy.

As I was staring at the guy, he turned toward me and asked if he could help me.

I said, sorry, I heard what you were talking about, and I went to college with a girl named KeeKiKee. You were making me reminisce about old times. She was hot and liked to fuck. She was about five feet four inches tall and had a flamingo tattoo on her upper left thigh.

The guy laughed and said, "Well it could be the same gal except the flamingo has a palm tree and an island with a sunset added. It is very colorful and yeah, she does like to fuck. My boys and I were talking about pulling a train on her, you want in?

Well, I thought she was married.

She is, to a small-dicked Deputy Sheriff who has to go to some type of military training in two weeks. That is when the party is going to start.

I noticed my partner was texting on his phone and made eye contact with me slightly shaking his head side to side indicating for me not to do anything stupid.

"If she's married to a cop, how do you find time to get together?"

"We met at a bar and hit it off. She told me her tiny-dicked husband worked a rotating shift and would be on nights for the next two months, working 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. We've hooked up at my place and at her house for a quickie. She said she had a threesome in the past and wanted to try it with three guys so she could go airtight. That's what my boys and I were talking about. Bobby here, he's not too keen on it since her husband carries a gun. I said, Fuck that I am strapped too. Just do not let my parole officer know. Ha!"

"Do you have a photo or any video of her?"

Hang on a second."

"He pulled out his phone and sure enough, he showed me a naked photo of my wife.

As he did this, two uniformed deputies walked up to our table and my partner nodded toward the three men in the booth. Corporal Miller stated in a firm voice that the men needed to place their palms on the table and not move. He added, "I have reason to believe that you are armed, and any sudden movements will be treated as a hostile threat."

They complied. Each was told to step from the booth and were handcuffed and searched. Handguns were found on two of them, but "Bobby" was unarmed. Two more uniformed deputies arrived, and everyone was escorted out of the restaurant. I wasn't that hungry anymore, but I grabbed their ticket and paid their bill leaving a 20% tip for the server.

The officers were doing wanted checks on the three subjects and the big mouth was indeed a convicted felon on parole. The gun that the other person had was showing stolen. "Bobby" was clean, well, except he had wet his pants sometime during the contact.

I looked at the big mouth and showed him my business card. After he noted the name, he said, "Well this is some bullshit!"

I said, "you got that right" and tucked my card in his shirt pocket.

My partner asked me what I was going to do about my wife.

My response was simply, "what wife?"

Dusty57
Dusty57
298 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
Let's Zoom And ambush her cheating ass.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
I'm a Bastard Wife cheats, he leaves, kids blame him for family breakup.in Loving Wives
More Stories