Here's To Small-Titty-Big-Ass Women Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lane - you're really evil - stroking my pussy. You know that I can't help but spread my legs wide for more...God, you're starting to make me hot as hell again. I'm so sopping wet that I'm drenching your hand...ohhh...and that finger that you just crammed up my pussy.." Squirming to hump my embedded finger, Lois kissed me with increasing passion as she clutched me to her. Then breaking away, Lois groaned loudly, "Seriously, Lane...what are we doing to do?"

"Well - I know that we can't go back to the way things were before the convention. I don't want to and I think neither do you. While we can continue to fool around and try not to get caught, I, like you, want more. I've already put into the budget where we can plan to attend a conference every semester..."

"But, Lane, I can't wait that long," whined an obviously aroused Lois as she clutched me to her. Her soft form molded to and slithered sensuously against mine. "I'm not opposed to driving each other crazy and some spontaneous sex." Her hand slid down to grip my semi-hard member and began slowly hand-jiving me. "However, I can't wait months before we can be alone so that we can screw each other's brains out."

I felt Lois's sliding grasp on my semi-hard penis and knew that if she got me hard again, we'd be hot and heavy soon thereafter. She kissed her way down my body, and a gasp escaped my lips when my soft penis was slurped into her vacuuming mouth. "God, Lois, your husband is a complete idiot for not having his beautiful and talented wife blow him more often...but his loss is my gain."

However, not wanting to be distracted by her gulping mouth, I pulled away, reluctantly slipping from her grasping lips. "Lois," I uttered as she tried to recapture me and I slipped down beside her. "Then we'll have to get creative about satisfying our sexual needs." Then hugging her to me, I dropped backward, pulling Lois unexpectedly on top of my prone body. I gripped her squishy buns as I had her to straddle my hips, mounting me with my somewhat revived cock pressed between her pussy petal lips.

"And when our significant other has the kids or things to do, there's a nice little airport motel about three miles from here that I've been told is relatively unknown and is extremely discrete. I'm sure that if we put our minds to it, we can find a way to carve out a few hours in which to indulge and satisfy our sexual needs."

Lois gasped when my manhood easily spread and entered her sizzling twat. "Oh fuck," Lois blurted as I easily sank into her. "Now that you mention it, Lance is supposed to take the kids camping this weekend. I begged off because I hate roughing it and sleeping in a crowded tent." Lois began to slide up and down my body, taking me deeper and deeper into her seething depths.

"Well, imagine that," I quipped as Lois repeatedly and brazenly rubbed her juicy cunt against my pubic hair. "My wife just told me this morning that she and my kids are flying to San Francisco for a weekend of shopping...and..." I found it hard to think - much less speak - while my Asian lover feverishly ground her pussy into my groin. "Shall we have a tryst this weekend in that airport motel or maybe drive a couple of hours into the city for a nice hotel?"

"Don't you dare move. Your dick is hitting the right spot...oh, yeah...yeah...I'm going to ride you, baby. I want you so deep in me...rubbing against you." I squeezed her buns, pulling Lois to me to intensify the grinding of her genitals. "Damn...oh shit...the things we could do in the privacy of a hotel room like when we started."

Suddenly Lois started to really hump my invigorated cock like it was the sparkplug to her pumping hips, going faster and faster. I'm going to cum just thinking of the shameless things I would do...with your fat penis being crammed up my pussy...all weekend long. Like now...oh, my God...you make me so horny! Fuck...fuck...fuck... I'm cumming...I'm cumming...arghh...arghh...arghh!"

Holding her convulsing body, I felt her orgasm suddenly drench my lap. "Well then, Lois, let's plan on driving into the city and check into a nice hotel that we've never been to before as 'Mr. and Mrs. Hornier. I hope you're prepared to jump my boner and repeatedly abused me like you just did now. But for now, why doesn't my Japanese mistress take her time repeatedly swallowing my boner until she sucks me off?"

"Oooh," Lois cried as she rolled off of me and spinning around, took me between her lips. "Yeah, baby. Now it's my turn to indulge my oral cravings. I'm so thirsty for your creamy spunk...yummm...I can't wait until this weekend..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lois sighed and leaned back into me, snuggling in my embrace. "Oh, this hotel room feels like our first time together. I still don't know how I became involved with you... maybe I was in a mid-life crisis or tired of being neglected by a lousy husband...but a very special dirty old man seduced me with tender words and sly fingers and lips. You took me and I fell in love with you and how you get me to do things that I've always wanted to do...but never dared to do..."

Lois never got a chance to finish her statement as my tongue slipped into and teasingly danced in her mouth. I caressed her yielding body before unzipping the back of her dress to expose her creamy skin. My tongue blazed a slow wet path down her back before unhooking her bra so that I could continue to the base of her spine and back up. Lois moaned softly as I pushed her dress and bra off her shoulders to disrobe her from the waist up.

My hands cupped and fondled Lois's small pointy titties, making her meaty nipples so erect that they stick obscenely from her chest. Rolling her fat ruby-red nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, I gently tugged them to their fullest extent while kissing the nape of her neck and shoulders. Then leaning forwarded to suck her snow-white mounds into my mouth, I tongue-lashed her stiff tips before lightly nipping her throbbing nipples between my teeth. Lois surrendered completely to me, throwing her head back to lay on the bed, moaning softly.

"Oh Lane, the thing you do to me," Lois exclaimed as I pulled down her dress and in the process, snagged and slipped her drenched panties over her generous hips in the process. Reveling Lois's nudity as I knelt before her, I lightly stroke her sensuous form with feathery caresses. "Shit, how I love how you make me wet," she muttered just before I shoved my face between her inner thighs for some serious pussy eating.

I licked and kissed her thighs, letting my tongue and lips travel the curve of her thighs and hips. My tongue tip delved into her soft bellybutton before lazily drifting towards the juncture of her shapely legs. I worked my way through her ebony thatched muff, latching on to first one then the other thick pussy lips. As Lois trembled and tossed, I savor the taste and texture of her slippery pussy cleft and stiff inner labia before tonguing repeatedly into her inviting twat.

While I lapped my way back up, one of my fingers was slowly introduced into and rotated in her vaginal entrance in gradually widening circles until her juices flowed freely. Then slowly squeezing in another finger, I thrust both fingers as deep as I could into her molten snatch causing her to cry out in surprise. When she instinctively tilted her hips upwards to give me greater access, I pulled my fingers back until I found the ridged area at the top of her vagina. As I repeatedly rubbed her G-spot, Lois's almond-shaped eyes fluttered close as she droned in utter ecstasy.

But when I pulled back the hood of her clitoris and suckled her love button while vigorously fingering her, Lois jerked sharply, trembling violently at her simultaneous genital stimulation. My embedded fingers furiously pumped her twisting twat that slurped with her slippery pussy juices. Lois panted in short gasps, "Oooh...don't you dare fucking stop!" Her soft Japanese body trembled wildly as she managed to grunt, "Jesus fucking Christ... don't stop... faster...oh yeah...oh, shit...I'm going to... don't stop...fuck... arggh...arggh!"

Then to my complete and utter surprise (and Lois's too as I would later find out), Lois convulsed violently before gushing with liquid sexual excitement from her exposed genitals. I knew that Lois produced a lot of juices during sex, but this was the first time I actually saw her copiously spewing while climaxing, wetting me and the bedding. At first, I pulled back, thinking that she had urinated; however, the smell and feel were entirely different. I then realized Lois had just had a female ejaculation that I had always heard about but never before seen.

Without giving her a chance to recover, I spread her thighs and without much hesitation or reservation, crammed my raging hard-on into where my penetrating fingers had just been. Lois cried out as I spread and penetrated her very core in three hard strokes with her body lurching with each thrust. Hooking her legs behind her knees, I spread her legs and assumed the front-leaning-press position to jackhammer her spasming twat, churning her sloshing pussy liquid into a heady foam.

"God, don't stop," Lois whimpered deliriously under my sexual assault. "I'm going to..." All of a sudden she clutched me to her as her long legs locked around my pistoning hips. "Oh my God," she exclaimed as she convulsed violently in orgasmic throes, "I'm coming...oh my God...I'm going to...I'm going to cum...again...oh shit..." With that exclamation, I felt more warm spurts of slipperiness soak my pumping loins.

I wanted to just ram deep into her welcoming cunt and shoot my own load deep into her love tunnel. However, on a last-minute urge, I pulled out of Lois's sopping wet velvet twat and without warning pressed into her glistening anal orifice, drenched in her sexual discharges.

I cannot begin to tell you what it is like to watch my bulbous dick head spread Lois's brown pucker. Thank God for Lois's flowing vaginal slipperiness for with steady pressure, her anus seemingly bloomed and gradually engulfed my flanged penis head. , Lois cried out and then whimpered incessantly as I gave her one hell of a vigorous butt-fucking, causing her to gush in a gut-wrenching climax for the third time in the night.

"Oh fuck...of fuck...Lane. What have you done to me?" Lois whined as I lay exhausted on her, my soft cock throbbing the last of my load up her sizzling butt. "I've never experienced such delicious orgasms. What happened? Did I really...'spurt' like that? What an incredible sensation...after I did it the first time...I knew when I was going to do it again...and was easier to just let go. I love what you did to me...fucking me silly...and making me come rapidly three times...hmmm...I loved it...I love you... you dirty old man."

"Well, why don't you let your senior-citizen lover recover a while from the sexual ordeal that his inscrutable...and insatiable...Japanese lover has just put him through. Then when I've rested, I'm sure I can find more 'adventures' for the two of us...on this splendid secret fling of ours."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Lane - I can't go out like this...braless...and with no panties! Absolutely not! I refuse! It's like being naked in public," blurted an obviously upset Lois.

As two secret lovers, we had driven a couple of hours into the city to escape our respective spouses and marital lives for a weekend fling. After an auspicious start that left Lois overdosed with orgasms, I suggested that for the weekend we should do things that we've never done before. In her orgasm-induced stupor, Lois lazily consented, not knowing what that nod of the head would come to mean.

That is until this morning when I insisted that we should go "commando" as part of our new adventure. After her initial objections, I pointed out, "Lois, the chances of us running into people we know in this city are pretty slim. As such, we can dare to be someone other than our normal selves. Now, we'll still have clothes on...and while we will not have anything on underneath...who will know?"

"Lane, I'm small-breasted...but without a bra on I look downright flat-chested! And no panties...well ...it doesn't feel right! I've never..."

"That's just the point, Lois," I cut in. "Let's dare to be different. The floral print of your flared sundress and its loose cut will disguise your lack of a bra. No one will notice the bumps your big meaty Japanese nipples make when they stick out. And other than me, who will know you're not wearing panties?

"Hey, don't complain. I'm going out without my briefs so my two balls and a dick will be swinging loose in my pants. Hopefully, a certain someone whom I know won't get me turn on with her seductive ways. I'll then have to walk around with very noticeable tented pants."

"Oh, Lane, you're simply terrible - you're such a pervert. I don't know why I put up with you."

"Yes, you do. I take you out of your less than satisfying marriage and give you fantastic mind-blowing orgasms in the process. With me, there is always that 'something that I've never done before' element of sexual intrigue, surprise, and adventure."

"Alright, you win. I don't know what you have planned in that kinky mind of yours, but that's why you make life interesting...and why I've come to love you so much. I'm always asking myself, 'What depraved act does Lane have planned in his senior citizen brain?' Okay, let me finish putting on my makeup and then we can go out...sans underwear...you kinky dirty old man."

It was a beautiful day for touring the city, and Lois and I found ourselves doing some light shopping and sightseeing. Although Lois was a bit hesitant at first about being in public without panties and bra, she soon relaxed when she realized that no one noticed. This spirit carried on when the normally tee-totaling Lois agreed to try a Long Island Iced Tea cocktail for lunch and then asked for another. By the time, they left the restaurant she was leaning against me, her arm draped lazily over my shoulder as we strolled to our last destination.

The Museum of Ancient History wasn't exactly a very popular tourist attraction. It was a small, poorly staffed museum that relied on donations at the door and let its visitors meander its dated, maze-like arrangement of displays. Although there were security cameras present, the fact that there wasn't anything to steal resulted in numerous blind spots in the surveillance coverage which weren't covered by the lax staff patrolling. With an eye for detail, I became acutely aware of the potential for our next adventure.

"Yes, this may just do," I thought as I steer a slight tipsy Lois through the caveman gallery. "The only security camera is blocked by the mastodon display and is not even pointed at the dark simulated cave interior. There are plenty of fake Neanderthals around...in and outside of the cave...and no one else in the gallery but us. Hmmm...I wonder...God, I'm getting a hard-on just thinking of it."

Making sure we were clear of any surveillance, I pulled Lois to me inside the depths of the artificial cave. Taking her in my arms, I kissed my taller Japanese lover softly until she responded intently. "You know, Lois, the only thing that's missing from this exhibit of daily caveman life...is they don't show cave people 'getting it on'...and you know that they did it... because of the number of cave kids around..."

As my noticeable erection probed the front of her dress, Lois murmured, "Lane! You can't be serious? You want to get 'frisky' in a museum display? Get hot-and-heavy and have someone walk in on us? Stop that! You know what kissing my earlobes and nuzzling my neck does...oooh...stop, you kinky pervert! Oooh, how did someone manage to slide his hands under my dress?"

Lois found herself moaning softly and shamelessly grinding her pubic mons against my tented pants. "Oooh, I guess Caveman Lane wants to show Cavewoman Lois how it was done in the good old days? Oooh...squeezing my butt...oooh...with one hand... with the other fondles my pussy. Do you feel how wet you've gotten me? Ouch, damn it, Lane! I know cavemen were supposed to drag their women by the hair, but I'm sure it wasn't by their 'short hairs!'"

I release my pussy grip to slip further up under her belt-less dress, eventually cupping and squeezing Lois's pointy boobs. How I was delighted with Lois's soft moans and the immediate hardening of her meaty nipples under my caressing palms.

"Ooh, I love the way someone's nipples get so hard that they stick straight out. Oooh...they're just begging to be suck. Now you know why I wanted someone not to wear any underwear...hmmm, and this is a really loose summer dress. Oooh, yeah, honey, do you like the way I suck your small titties while you lift the whole front of my dress for me? I wonder if cavewomen who went around naked with their boobs dangling freely, ever got a cheap feel like you are now?

"Lane!" hissed Lois. "There is no way that I'm going to let myself be stripped naked in a fricking museum while my dirty-old caveman is fully dressed!"

"Well, then..." I chuckled as I ushered Lois further into the artificial cave, "I'll just undo my belt and unzip my pants...and let it drop around my ankles... lo and behold...my man-meat swings free. Is my cavewoman hungry for some tasty boner?"

I am sure that something in the back of Lois's mind must have told her that she shouldn't squat in front of me. That same voice told her that only a cheap little slut would reach up to grip her lover's shaft, jerking it the way he liked it and that only a cheap whore would bring it to her open mouth. Yet while Lois knew that she shouldn't be giving me a fantastic blow job in a museum exhibit...much less in fricking public. She shouldn't have done many things but she simply couldn't resist.

"Jesus, fucking Christ," I thought as Lois eagerly bobbed her head on my dong, her hand working in practice harmony with her sucking lips. "For a middle-aged Japanese woman who everyone thinks is straight-and-narrow, Lois is deep down inside a closet Jap whore. She loves putting out and loves having sex and often. I can do anything I want...and in the most unlikely places...like here. Fuck, how I want to spew two-balls-full of sperm down her throat. knowing she'll gratefully swallow what I can shoot. But, wait...I've got something else in mind."

Pulling back until my throbbing erection slipped regrettably from her grasping lips, I grunted, "Enough, slut, I want to see you on your hands and knees...with your dress around your armpits...and your pointed titties dangling straight down. I bet that a caveman fucked his woman doggie-style like the animals."

"No way, Lane" Lois whispered. "The floor is too hard. Doing it doggie-style will give me bruised knees which will be hard to explain to my husband." Then grasping my throbbing erection, she slithered up my body while giving him a continuous hand-jived. Lois sensuously kissed me before uttering, "But - I can pull up my dress like this so that Caveman Lane can feel my little titties and molest my pussy. Then I can turn around and holding my knees like this, bend over to present my big butt. Maybe I should wiggle my generous buns to entice my horny old caveman to..."

"Shit, Lois is one hell of a hot piece of ass. Look at her. Her creamy white Asian body seductively bent over from the waist with her dress gather under her armpits. I love how her small tits with their mouthwatering meaty nipples," I thought as I stepped forward to Lois's twitching tush, letting my hands roughly milk her pointed breasts.

I then slid my hands over her trembling stomach, her generous hips and buns, before caressing the backs of her soft thighs. Scooping her between her parted shapely legs, I felt her squishy wetness drench my hand as Lois moaned softly and pressed her buns further back while spreading her legs. Without any hesitation, I grasped the hips of my compliant Japanese mistress and mounted her.