Here's To Small-Titty-Big-Ass Women Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stifled cry escaped her lips as Lois felt her soft wet cunt suddenly penetrated and spread with a forceful stroke of my caveman's engorged cock. Holding her dress under her armpits, her dangling titties flopped violently back and forth as she was tossed with each thrust of my hips. Lois was helpless to do anything but submit since this wasn't lovemaking...no, this was animalistic rutting...raw and urgently lustful...and primitive... and yet erotically exciting!

Lois could hear the lewdly squishing sounds from between her legs as her vaginal juices were churned into a heady foam. Each plunge into her churning pussy ratcheted up the rapidly building tension in the juncture of her writhing inner thighs. She knew that this undeniable sensation that often preceded one of her excruciating orgasms and an embarrassing but glorious release of her pussy juices. Yet, the more Lois tried not to gush the more she inadvertently intensified and quickened her inevitable climax.

"Oh my God," gasped a trembling Lois, "I'm going...I'm going...cum...soon. Don't stop! Oh, fuck...I'm going to...squirt! Oh, fuck...I don't want to...wet myself... but...oh, fuck...I can't help myself! Oooh, you're fucking me ...fuck...giving it to me... right here in a fucking museum! Fuck...right in public...bent over and... getting my cunt fucked... like some cheap whore! Oh, goddamn it...I don't want to...but...I'm going... I'm cum! Oh, fuck...arggh...arggh...I'm shooting...arggh!"

A squirming Lois clamped her thighs together just in time to trap her gushing vaginal discharge, causing it instead to flow freely down her legs. Caught up in the throes of her orgasm, Lois might have fallen if I hadn't tightened my grip on her hips, driving deep into her in the process. I held her trembling body tightly to me, feeling her convulsed in her orgasmic aftershocks as my deeply embedded cock was squeezed repeatedly. However, when Lois's tremors began to subside, I gave my spent Japanese mistress a pussy-banging that would have made any caveman proud.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Later as we lounge naked in our hotel bed, a freshly washed Lois lay contently on my chest. "I can't believe that we made out in a museum. It was so shameless...so wickedly slutty...letting you feel me up and then fuck me right in the caveman exhibit. I was so turned on that I made a damn puddle when I climaxed. Thank goodness you had a handkerchief so that you could wipe my legs and then shoved it up my pussy, so that I wouldn't dribble on the way back to the hotel. Who would have thought it would do as a makeshift tampon? Sigh, the things I do for you, you depraved senior citizen."

"Well, I didn't exactly have to twist your pubic hair," I chuckled as I scissored my Japanese lover's fleshy nipples between my fingers, teasingly tugging them from her chest, "to get you to pull up your dress and bend over for some prehistoric humping. Admit it, Lois, you loved it...going out without underwear...public sex...caveman rough sex. Having sex in public made you horny and literally gush with your liquid passion."

"Hmmm, that's because I'm so promiscuous with you," Lois purred as she slowly rubbed her vulva against my thigh. "Hmmm, I get horny so easily when it comes to getting kinky with you. The nasty things you make me do...kinky...rough. I simply can't... oooh...is someone getting hard? Is my caveman getting aroused again? Ohh, someone's fleshy club is getting really hard. Hmmm, Lane, do you think cavemen ever fucked their women's assholes? Hmmm, if I grease you up, would my little caveman to do some anal rutting? Ooooh, I'll take 'that' as a definite 'yes.'"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the early morning light, I love watching Lois sleep after a night of exhilarating but exhausting sex. No one would suspect that at forty-five and a married mother of three boys would be having a mid-life crisis, be disenchanted with her loveless marriage, and bored with her routine life. However, in our secret affair that Lois found the excitement for which she had subconsciously yearned. Through our sexual liaisons, she was able to shed traditional Japanese obligations to her boorish husband and her demanding sons. In my arms, Lois discovered and freely celebrated her own hidden passion by doing things that previously were considered by her as erotic, bordering on depravity, or taboo.

Lois's shoulder-length ebony hair contrasted sharply with her unbelievably creamy skin of her comely face. I love her closed almond-shaped eyes in deep sleep, her high cheekbones, and her cute button nose. Her sensuous lips are now slightly parted like the way they were earlier in the night when she unexpectedly accepted my passionate kiss after I spun her into a dark and dank side alley on our way to dinner.

A soft gasp of surprise escaped those same lips as I made Lois squat before me, and whipping out my throbbing erection, pushed it between her luscious lips. While people passed but mere yards away from us, Lois emitted muffled moans of undisguised pleasure as she wrapped lips around my shaft, sucking me like some cheap whore making her first ten-dollar trick of the night. When I finally shot my load into her mouth, Lois savored every last drop of my seminal discharge, savoring it as a delicious appetizer to tonight's dinner of erotica.

Lois's body could best be described as being slender pear-shaped, smaller on the top, and wider towards her bottom. Whenever she lay on her back, her undersized snow-white breasts melted into her chest and would not have been noticed if not for her rather large ruby-red nipples. Under my swirling tongue, those meaty nipples stiffen to an unbelievable length of over three-fourth inch long and swelled in comparable thickness. They gave her small tits this mouthwatering pointy look, and I cannot begin to describe the pleasure of inhaling them into my sucking mouth, lightly nipping her hardening nipples between my teeth as her tender cones of flesh escaped my tormenting mouth.

While waiting for a taxi after our dinner, I hugged Lois to me as I sought to hail a cab. Slipping my hand under her overcoat, I unbuttoned her top and delved into her padded bra cups. Cupping and squeezing one of her small mounds, I got off on just how fast her nipple sprouted and harden against my palm. Lois struggled not to whimper loudly and failed miserably as I surreptitiously tweaked between my fingers her pronounced nipples as we stood on the curb of a busy street.

When the cab finally arrived, Lois thought that she would get some form of relief from my sexual molestation, but she was sadly mistaken. Once the cab door had closed and our destination was given, I slid her skirt up her thighs as Lois flashed a look of concern at me and then towards to cab driver. But I knew that when she saw that our back-seat antics were being watched in the rear-view mirror, it only heightened my lover's arousal and sexual desire. Without being told, she lifted her hips so that I could pull aside her flimsy thong to completely exposed her now-neatly trimmed black silk muff nestled between the delta of her tender inner thighs and soft underbelly.

I groped and fingered her until I could feel the spreading wetness of her cunt and saw her legs open to give me better access. Telling the cab driver to drive around the block until I told him to stop, I undid my belt and then unzipped my pants to free my trouser snake from my boxer so that I reared from my loins.

Before Lois could do anything, I pulled her on top of my naked lap making her face the cab driver as I pulled up the back of her dress. When I made her straddled my lap, Lois was forced to lean forward with her hands braced against the separating thin sheet of clear plexiglass. My flanged penis head made lewd squishy sounds as I teasingly probed her vaginal orifice. Then grasping her generous hips, I drove forcefully upwards, reveling in the indescribable sensation of her seething wet velvet twat that soon swallowed my penetrating manhood.

Lois cried out repeatedly as I drove repeatedly into her with a series of short jabs. I could see in the rearview mirror the cabbie's eyes widen in utter disbelief as he witnessed Lois obviously being fucked before his very eyes. Her lovely Japanese face was pressed against the glass that quickly became hazy with her constant panting and hot sizzling moans. What the cabbie couldn't see was Lois snaking a hand between her legs to feverishly strum her throbbing clitoris, causing her to tremble violently as her churning twat ground my embedded cock feverishly.

I knew that Lois was rapidly approaching a violent climax and that all she needed was that certain "spark" to ignite the powder keg between her legs. That spark came in the form of my saliva-coated middle finger worming its way into Lois's inviting asshole. The resulting mind-blowing orgasm was so unexpectedly intense that the poor cab driver who was trying so hard to drive safely while watching us, almost lost control and crashed.

Once in our room, we quickly undressed and headed for the bathroom. Lois pulling out a Fleet enema from her bag, and when I jumped into the shower and wasn't looking, she efficiently administered it and relieved herself before joining me. Exhausted, we quickly rinse ourselves and toweled off. However, as I crawled into bed Lois lingered in the bathroom for quite a while before finally joining me, sliding her nude form under the bedsheets.

I asked her what took her so long, Lois murmured, "Lane...it's our last night together... when tomorrow comes, we turn back into pumpkins. I thought that I would be prepared for what might come...between now and then..."

When I asked what she anticipated, Lois just mumbled as she kissed me deeply, "Well...I've sucked you off in an alley...let you fondle my little titties in public...then fuck me like a cheap 'ho in a taxi while our cab driver watched. But I know you didn't come in the taxi...and well...I wouldn't be opposed to someone leisurely eating me...that is...if you still up to it...and then seeing what I can persuade you to do to me."

Submerging under the bedcovers, my face found and shoved between her shapely legs that were pushed up and apart. Now it was my turn to be surprised when my mouth and tongue encountered a completely hairless pussy. "You shaved," I exclaimed as I tossed off the sheets so that I could visually confirm my discovery. "You're as clean and smooth as a baby's behind!"

Lois chuckled at my surprise and said, "Well, you did say that we should do... different on this weekend...things that we've never done before...or dared to do. I thought this might be a way of just doing that. I hope you like it. I know that Lance has always wanted me 'shorn' and if he asked why I did it; I'll just say that it was too hot to keep a bush. He won't care when he 'boom-booms' me. You do like it, don't you?"

My answer was quick as I consumed her hairless quim causing Lois to cry out as she submitted to my pussy-eating. I sucked first one than the other of her thick labia before letting my rasping tongue plowed the length of her love trench to dart teasingly into her oozing cunt entrance. Traveling back up, I latched on to and leisurely mouthing her pleasure button. Then pulling back her hooded clitoris, my tongue lashed it into excruciating rigidity and arousal.

I knew that Lois was rapidly escalating toward a gut-wrenching climax, and if I did it just right, I could make her "gush" when she came. While darting my tongue in and out of her juicy twat, I strummed her throbbing clit, stroking it faster and faster. Lois began to tremble and then shake violently until suddenly she convulsed spastically, exploding, and gushed a fountain of liquid excitement from between her swollen cunt lips.

Without giving her a chance to recover, I mounted her prone body but instead of shoving my erection in her inviting twat, I foraged into my private anal reserves by piercing the sphincter ring of her anus. As I would later discover, Lois had "prepared" herself that I might explore her anus by giving herself an anal enema and then by thoroughly lubricating herself. As a result, my penetrating penis sunk into her bowels like a hot knife through soft butter.

"Oh, my God," Lois wailed as I slid repeatedly between her spread legs, porking her asshole like there was no tomorrow. "Fuck me, Lane! Oh, yeah...fuck my ass, babe. You're the only one who has...who will...ooh...that feels so fucking good...yeah. After having to endure you treating me like some cheap Jap whore tonight ...you made me so damn horny. I knew the night would end with you sodomizing me. So that's why I lubed myself after shaving. Oh yeah...do me! Fill my ass with your fat cock...and with your hot spunk!"

Who am I to disregard my Japanese mistress' pleas for sexual pleasure and satisfaction?