Here's to you Mrs. Robinson Pt. 03

Story Info
A neighbor in need...
6.3k words
4.72
12.2k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,455 Followers

"I've got you a special present," I told Ryan as we walked in from dinner where we'd met his parents and mine.

"Oh?" He questioned, putting his arm around me and pulling me close. "Am I going to like this?"

"Uh-huh. I think so," I answered, pushing him away. "Go take a shower."

"Come with me?"

"Not now. And don't take too long."

He didn't; 5 minutes later he stepped back into the bedroom naked, his penis already half erect. "Anticipating something are we?" I giggled, reaching down and squeezing his cock. "Go wait in the living room," I said, reaching back and swatting his bare bottom as I stepped past him. I saw him pulling on his pajama bottoms as I stepped into the bath myself. It wasn't that I was averse to showering with him, I just knew we were likely to get carried away if I did, spoiling our fun in just a few minutes.

Although Tonya and I had purchased my new half-bras and panties just a few weeks before, I hadn't yet worn them, or even let him see them, but now got them out, pulling a sheer baby-doll over the top of the first bra.

"Oh, my goodness! My baby has new sexy things to wear," he exclaimed when I joined him in the living room where he was sitting on the couch. I stopped just in front of him and struck a pose, lifting one leg, pressing my hand to my hip as I did before spinning to let him see my naked bottom.

"Like them?" I queried as he grabbed the edge of the baby doll and pulled me towards him.

"Oh, yeah!" he grinned. "I definitely like," he said, slipping his one hand under the top and onto my bare bottom, his other snaking up under the top to my breasts, mostly bare on top of the shelves. "And these gorgeous little jewels..." he said referring to my nipples, "On display -- for me?"

"Uh-huh," I giggled.

"Umm, this is almost like the one Tonya had in her pictures."

"She was with me when I bought it."

"And the thong?"

"Uh-huh."

He'd moved his mouth forward and had sucked my nipple through the cloth of the baby doll, but now pulled back a bit. "When did you go shopping with Tonya along?" He asked, slightly befuddled, suddenly realizing what I'd said.

"We stopped on the way to the photographer. Tonya decided my lingerie wasn't enough."

"What?" He said, looking up at me. "What photographer?"

"The one that made me your boudoir photos, just like Tonya's." I giggled at his expression. "Want to see them?"

"Oh my god! Yes!" he answered. I reached open and pulled open the drawer on the lamp table beside the couch, exposing two albums -- exactly like Tonya's, one white and the other purple. I only took out the white album, not even acknowledging that the purple was there underneath.

"Happy Anniversary, baby," I said as I slid down onto the couch beside him, and putting the album in our combined lap. He put his arm around me, holding me close as I held the album. I watched as he opened and slowly began to examine the pictures. The pictures were arranged in the order they'd been taken, from fully clothed to semi-nude in the first album. His "oohs" and "aahs" and "that's really sexy" and "I really like that one," were music to my ears.

"I can tell you like them," I said, releasing my grip on the album and sliding my hand over to caress his cock.

"Thank you, baby, those are so sexy," he said when he reached the last page, a replica of the last one in Tonya's album, where my breast was bare, my nipple silhouetted. It was one picture that Emily had purposely tried to replicate, all of us admitting it was one of Tonya's sexiest pics. Obviously, Ryan thought so too, relinquishing looking at the pictures to turn and molest me, his hands pushing the baby doll cover away, his mouth and hands lowering to my bare nipples.

The album began to slip off our knees, I pulled it across me and pushed it into the corner of the couch while Ryan pulled my baby doll up. I lifted my arms leaving me in just my bra and thong, attempting to return the attention to him that he was giving to me. I managed to find his cock in his pants again, but he was in charge -- pushing me back onto the couch and gradually working his way down my body. He didn't take my thong off, just pushing it aside and going down on me, his tongue rapidly driving me over the top. Now kneeling between my legs, he didn't fight moments later when I took his arms and lifted, slipping my hands to his pants and pushing them down, his cock flipping up and free. I spread my legs a bit more, wrapping them around his and pulling him forward until he slipped inside.

"What made you do those?" He asked a while later, both of us momentarily sated.

"Just that I knew you'd like them. The same way you liked Tonya's." I reached for his cock once again, finding him swollen, but not hard. "It did get the response I was hoping for," I giggled, "and just think we didn't even get to the naughty pictures yet."

"What? There's more?" I kissed him and then reached again to the end table, this time pulling out the purple album. I sat down close beside him and slipped it onto our laps again, his now exposed and once again hardening cock protruding upward behind it.

The second album were all nudes. Artful nudes to begin with, they gradually became a bit naughtier, suggestive, and erotic. We took our time, I gave a blow by blow description of what had happened, how there had been several poses between "this" picture and "that" picture of which nothing as spectacular turned out; or there had been two in a row that were just exceptional.

By the time we were halfway through it had been half an hour and Ryan was again rock hard. Relinquishing holding the album, I slid back onto the couch, lying down to where I could use my mouth on him, but see which pictures he was seeing at the same time. By the time we got to the last ones of me playing with my toys, masturbating for the camera, I was well into a full out blowjob. He actually came before we got to the last photos; without hesitation I sucked and swallowed as he came. Although I take him in my mouth regularly, I normally spit afterwards, except when I'm really turned on, and this time -- I just kept sucking and swallowing as mightily turned on as he was, as we both were.

"I haven't ever seen you play with your toys to turn me on before, you've never done that in front of me" he said, his hand caressing my pussy, "and we haven't played with your toys, in quite a while." His panting from my loving on him had dissipated a bit, although I still had the head of his cock in my mouth. "Did you have fun doing that?"

"Uhm, yeah," I whispered. I slithered my tongue around the head of his cock, causing him to shudder again before I pulled off. "I don't need to play with myself very often; you take care of me quite well most of the time."

"Most of the time?" he laughed.

"There are times..." I tactfully worded my answer, "when I like to let my imagination take over... and take care of myself."

"You masturbate?" he asked, seemingly startled by my answer. "I thought you only played with those with me."

"Of course, I masturbate. Just like you do. But I like it when we play with them together most of the time."

His hand had been resting on and rubbing the back of my shoulder, but now slipped over the top once again to find and caress my breast. He didn't acknowledge that I said I knew he masturbated. "Uhm, I really like this bra," he said, his fingers finding my nipple. "I think you should wear it more often."

"I got several of them, but I've been waiting for today to surprise you. They're really comfortable, I may never go back to a normal bra again." He didn't say anything, so I continued. "Would you like that?"

"Oh my god," he responded, his hand sliding down to my other breast.

"Tonya said her husband loved her wearing them too."

"When were you talking to her about that? When you bought these?"

"Before that, when I told her that I knew she'd purposely left her album out for you to see and that I wanted to get similar photos done."

"WHAT? You told her that?"

I giggled. "Uh-huh. It wasn't by chance that I knew she had three albums, we'd sat and looked at them before I took you over and we fucked in her living room."

Apparently putting it all together he said, "She went with you when you bought the lingerie?"

"Uh-huh."

"And when you got the pictures taken?" I nodded.

"She was there the whole time."

"She's seen all of your pictures?" Again, I nodded.

"Oh."

"Even the ones where you..." he paused, apparently afraid to say masturbation, "played with yourself?" I nodded. "And you didn't have any problem doing that?"

"I did, at first, but Emily, the photographer, was really good at setting me at ease, making it seem really natural. She showed us a whole album of other people, singles and couples, masturbating or posing for sex pictures; even some fucking although she said those usually don't turn out to be anything special. She said she never showed that album to anyone except when they were going to do naughty pictures, too, just for ideas of what worked and what didn't. And then she guided me on what to do until I lost myself in my own imagination and then she just took pictures.

"Oh?" He giggled this time, pinching and squeezing my nipple that had hardened up again to his touch, "and what did my naughty wife imagine when she was masturbating? What really turned her on?"

"Ummmm," I moaned to his touch and closed my eyes. "I imagined," I started and paused, and then leaned back over and sucked his cock head into my mouth momentarily, "I imagined my sexy husband fucking Mrs. Robinson... Eating her pussy... getting his first blow job..." I sucked him into my mouth again, feeling his cock swelling to my oral caress, "and..." I hesitated momentarily and then just spit it out, "imagining him with Tonya."

~

"You're really serious?" Ryan asked late that evening when we were about to fall asleep. I was cuddled naked to his shoulder, his arm around mine, our lust sated for the moment. He had been as aroused by my naked pictures as much as I had, and between those and my new lingerie, we'd both been quite turned on. I knew we would have made love at least twice, normally more likely three times, on a special day but including oral and fucking on the couch, we successfully coupled 5 times that evening. I modeled all my new lingerie for him, letting him see everything that I'd been photographed in, teasing and fondling him while he did the same to me, and finally moving our sweaty bodies to the shower. We'd retired to bed before our ardor overtook us again, and we'd coupled one last time until now when we were about to fall asleep.

"What's that?" I asked, the buzz in my mind making my thinking muddied.

"Imagining me... with Tonya?"

"Hmm," I hummed, "yeah. I do. She knows."

"Knows? Knows what?"

"I told her I wanted her to seduce you." It was the last thing I remembered before I fell asleep.

~

I didn't mention Tonya again the following morning, although Ryan several times acted like he was going to ask me something, but then didn't. Not unexpectedly we started the day with making love before we got up.

"I'm going to have a hard time keeping my hands off you," Ryan said just before lunch, grabbing my tee-shirt and pulling me to him. His hands slipped up the front to my nipples, cupping and squeezing my breasts. "At least if you're going to wear these bras all the time."

"Like them?" I giggled.

"Do you?"

"Uhm, yeah. I like the way they let the shirt caress my nipples."

"I can see that. They've been hard all morning." He sat on a chair and pulled me down into his lap.

"And you're just now commenting?" I teased, leaning in to kiss him, my hand sliding down to his cock. His hand gripped my shirt and pulled it up. I relinquished his cock momentarily while we pulled it off, leaving me sitting on his lap in just my bra and shorts.

"Oh My god, baby. You're going to wear me out," he said, lowering his mouth to my nipples, his teeth nipping, his tongue caressing. I shuddered in arousal to his mouth.

"Finger me!" I said, reaching for the snap of my shorts.

"Finger you?" he growled, "I want to fuck you!"

"No, not yet. We've got one more present before you get to fuck me again." I'd managed to pop the button and zipper, his hand slithering down and inside my thong to my pussy. My own hand found and gripped his cock again, only slowly caressing him to keep him hard but not get him off while he caressed me

His finger easily found my vagina and my wetness, pulling some up and onto my clit. I shuddered to his touch, where he expertly got me off, my body clinching and spasming to the thought of what was about to happen.

"Oh my, baby, that was quick. What's got you so hot anyway? Wearing this bra?"

"Partly," I answered, pulling him to me and nibbling on his earlobe, "but you're really going to like the next one."

"The next one?" he giggled, "are you going to model another one for me now?"

I hesitated for a moment. "No. Tonya is."

"What?" he said, pulling back to look me in the face. "What do you mean?"

"I mean," I said, slowly stroking his cock between my legs, "you're going to go across the street and let Tonya seduce you."

"Baby, what are you talking about?" He asked, pulling his hand from my thong and pussy.

It took a few iterations of me repeating that I was giving him permission to go across the street and "help out" Tonya. He continually didn't believe it, thinking I was pulling his leg. But after telling him again and again how I loved him, and how I always thought that his tales of Mrs. Robinson were so hot, and how when Tonya had made a pass at him it had also turned me on, he said "You really mean this?"

"I really mean this," I repeated, and then told him about what he was going to find. "She was really embarrassed when I went over to see her, she was sure that I was going to be upset, but I assured her at the time that it was the photo albums and making these pictures for you that I was interested it. It wasn't until after the photo shoots that I told her I wanted her to seduce you."

"Her to seduce me?" he repeated.

"Well, I'm sure she won't mind if you don't make her make all the moves." Taking his hands, I moved them up to my breasts. "And I'm sure you're going to like what she's wearing."

"How do you know that?"

"We chose what she should wear yesterday."

"You did?" He asked, and I nodded. "And what is she wearing?"

"Remember the white top she had when she tried to seduce you before?"

"Yeah."

"She's wearing that, only this time with an open cup bra, just like this one, only red."

"Hmm, I do like this one," he said, his thumbs and fingers rolling my nipples.

"I know you do," I whispered, shuddering to his caresses. "She's got some stretchy red boy shorts on, to match the bra. She was going to wear a thong and shorts, but I convinced her to wear those as they give her a really distinct camel toe." I reached up and gripped his hands, pulling them away from my breasts. "Baby, you've gotta go."

"I don't know about this..."

"I do. And I need you to go now or I'm going to do you again right now and I want you to do her."

"But baby..."

"No. Don't say that. Just know that the thought of you fucking her turns me on something fierce."

He paused when he got to the sidewalk on the opposite side of the street, turning and looking back at our house before continuing up the entry walk. I was watching out of the front window, probably not in sight of him, but watching, nonetheless. He rang the doorbell, and in just a few seconds the door opened. I couldn't see Tonya at first, but saw her hand reach out to take his, and then just a flash of white over red when she pulled the door shut.

I practically ran upstairs to the extra bedroom, stripping the rest of my clothes off so I was naked, even though I'd known she'd said she'd fix them a drink or something before she took him to the couch so I could watch. I'd positioned a small table so I could balance my elbows while hold the binoculars, and now positioned myself so I could see her front room, anxiously peering through the binoculars, until I realized that there was no need, I'd be able to see them through the window before I needed to get the close up view.

The thought of what was happening was just as exciting to me as actually seeing them. Was he feeling her up? Had she poured them a glass of wine? Had he taken charge, was he doing her somewhere else? I had my hand on my clit, rubbing and keeping myself on edge, but it was too much. I had to take the edge off, and made myself cum, clinching in on myself without relieving my arousal. I was as wet as Ryan had ever made me, and despite the orgasm, I continued to tease myself. I glanced down at the binoculars on the table once again, and when I looked back, suddenly there they were.

They were standing just in front of the couch, exactly where I could see, but still standing. Tonya had her shirt off, pulling Ryan's up and momentarily forcing Ryan's hands away from where they were fondling her bare breasts, twiddling her nipples, just like he'd been doing to me before he left. Now shirtless, I watched as he bent down and suckled her nipple; her hand going behind his head, holding him to her breast, until he pulled away enough to move to her other nipple. In my imagination I'd thought she'd probably give him a blow job first, but instead Ryan pushed her back into a seated position on the couch, and then caught her panties as pulled them off as he knelt in front of her. Grabbing behind her knees after he pulled the panties off her feet, he pulled her forward to where her pussy was right at the edge of the couch. He pulled her legs over his shoulder and kissed the inside of her legs as he moved to her pussy.

Some of the time what he was doing was hidden by the back of his head, but the angle was good enough that when he wasn't pressing his lips against her pussy I could see what he was doing. My own hand had gone back to my pussy and clit, fondling myself while he moved in, a second orgasm shaking my body as his tongue began pleasuring her just as it had me so many times.

Tonya's hands initially were on Ryan's head but as his tongue pleasured her, they pulled back to her breasts, her own fingers finding and tweaking her nipples. I saw her back arching almost immediately, understanding that she'd been almost as turned on before he got there as I had. Her first orgasm came rapidly, her fingers which had been rubbing her nipples suddenly pinching down, her arched back suddenly falling forward and hard spasms shaking her body. Apparently, just as he so often did with me, Ryan hadn't stopped his pleasuring as she came, eventually her hands coming down to push his head away.

She sat up onto the edge of the couch and reaching for his shoulders, helped him up so he was standing in front of her. Although I could see, I could tell she was unbuttoning and unzipping his shorts, and second later she pushed his shorts and underwear down, his bare ass becoming visible through the binoculars. He stepped free of them, so he was now totally nude, whereas Tonya still had on her open tit bra. Standing in front of her where she was seated, I had no doubt that she was going to suck him, and she didn't disappoint. I couldn't see anything except Ryan's bare ass initially, but obviously Tonya had me in mind when she slipped off the couch and onto her knees, pushing Ryan sideways so now I had a prefect profile view of her sucking my husband's cock. Despite having come twice in the last few minutes, once again I was fingering myself, imagining the pleasure that she was bestowing upon my husband.

Ryan had one hand resting on her head, as he often did when I was in that position, not to control but just acknowledging the gift she was bestowing on him. Just as when Tonya convulsed in orgasm, I saw Ryan tensing, straining, and suddenly his legs collapsing as he nearly fell to his knees, his cock pulling from her mouth and the last burst of semen spraying onto her chest. I saw her hand rise, her fingers scooping the cum from her chest and delivering it to her mouth just as I, for the third time, shuddered in orgasm.

BenLong
BenLong
1,455 Followers
12