Here's to you Mrs. Robinson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers

Having cum for me before he'd left, and now having cum for Tonya, I figured that he'd be done for a while. I could see his cock, hanging but swollen, when he moved just right, but not completely shrunken either. I wasn't sure what they would do now that they'd both cum, but obviously Tonya wasn't done as she reached up and pulled him down. Sliding him onto the couch beside her, she turned and pulled his face to hers. I hadn't previously thought about whether he'd kiss her or not, by imagination was always about the fucking, but it seemed necessary. Obviously, an erotic kiss with tongues and sucking, her hand went again to his now limp cock between his legs, and his hands began to caress her body once again. Just like he did with me, his hands found and caressed her nipples, stroking her stomach, and finally reaching her pussy once again. Her legs spread giving him easy access and I could see his finger tantalizing her.

"Oh Fuck!" I said aloud, the eroticism of seeing my husband with an older woman hotter than I'd ever imagined it could be. Even with three orgasms since he'd gone, I was still aroused and wet as could be. I momentarily glanced down between my legs, finding my lips swollen, and surprisingly a wet spot on the cloth of the chair between my legs. Although I normally got plenty wet enough to easily fuck, I'd never seen myself leak so much fluid before. I suppose I could have gotten up and gotten a towel; instead -- I ignored it.

Ryan was now openly caressing Tonya's pussy. Seated, as they were, I had a direct view between her legs and of Ryan's hand caressing her. I saw his fingers play with her lips, slipping between them and then down to enter her vagina or up to caress her clit. I could also see her hand squeezing and caressing his cock which was slowly growing to her hand. When she pulled away and bent to suck him again, I knew this time it was to make him hard so they could truly fuck. It wasn't long before she pulled away from his face, pushing him sideways into the couch and onto his back. Straddling him she raised her pussy up and Ryan raised his cock upright. I had a perfect view as she started to lower herself onto his cock. She got aligned, his cock was right there, but suddenly she pulled back. Turning to the end table she pulled out a drawer and retrieved a bottle of liquid that was there. Turning she dribbled a couple of drops onto Ryan's cock, a quick wipe of the remainder onto her pussy, and then she dropped the bottle to the floor. I remembered Ryan telling me how Mrs. Robinson had always had a bottle of lubricant also, how she said she didn't get as wet as she used to. This time when Tonya sat down on him, Ryan's cock rapidly disappeared inside her now artificially lubricated pussy.

When I came again, I was literally wrung out. I'd had four orgasms in the hour since Ryan had gone over to Tonya's house, and including the one when we awoke, and the one just before he left, six for the day. Finally sated for the moment, I watched on with curiosity as Tonya and Ryan fucked. I assumed that Tonya probably came, but seeing her backside couldn't tell, but when Ryan came, there motion stopped for a while before Tonya sat up, pulled a tissue from the box on the end table and held it to her crotch as she pulled off and went to the restroom. Moments later Ryan got up and followed. I thought they would probably come back, but later I found that they'd moved on to her bedroom. After resting for a bit, Ryan later told me this time they started with a 69 before she'd gotten on her hands and knees and he'd taken her from behind.

~

"Tell me," I said to Ryan as we climbed into bed that evening. He'd been totally spent when he came home, and didn't have anything to say at the time. I'd just waited, but now, fully recovered, I wanted to hear all about it. He didn't know that I'd watched until they went to the toilet and into her bedroom, so I had to prompt. His version of what happened was virtually what I'd seen, at least until they left my field of view. By the time he had reiterated everything that had happened, I again had his hard cock in hand, and I was on fire myself. I didn't wait for him this time; I was in charge and climbed on.

"My god, that really turned you on?" He said a few minutes later, his cock having shrunk and fallen from my pussy although I was still on top. "How come?"

"I've got no idea, just know that I really, really, like it."

"What did you do while I was over there?" he asked.

"Were you worried?"

"No. You'd set this up, but you never know."

"Did you regret it?"

"Only that I wouldn't have done it if you hadn't promoted it. It was fun, but it was just sex."

"She needed it though."

"So? She could have found a boyfriend."

"Maybe. Some older guy who would do it once and fall asleep. How many times did she cum?"

"Tonya? I don't know," he paused, "At least four. Maybe 5."

"That's what I thought. She said she'd never been a one and done gal, she always likes to cum multiple times. I came at least four times myself."

"What? When?"

I giggled, "While you were over there. I was over here, imagining you doing her," I almost slipped and said 'watching.' "I masturbated."

"You're quite the kinky bitch, aren't you?" He laughed quietly.

"I'm your kinky bitch."

Ryan's Tale

I would have known something was up when I pulled onto the street even if I hadn't known already from Lindsey's call. Police cars were in front of Tonya's house and in her driveway, the coroner's car parked in front. I pulled into our own driveway, only to be met by Lindsey, her eyes red with tears.

"Do the kids know?" I asked. The twins, Tonya and Alice, were four, and an all-day handful, into everything and running from the time they got up until they collapsed into bed at night. Lindsey had insisted on the names, that they were named for the two "older" women in my life, the girls would probably never know. Their brother, Ryan Junior, was two and not yet quite as much trouble as his sisters, but rapidly getting there. All three had known Tonya Watson, who had doted on them as the grandkids she'd never had, as "Gam-ma Watson". That I'd been satisfying "Gam-ma" Watson regularly for the last six years, they would also never know.

Lindsey had been the one to find her. We hadn't seen her for a couple of days since the last time that I'd been over to "help her with some things." She was supposed to meet Lindsey for lunch, and when she didn't answer the door, Lindsey had gone back to our house and gotten the key, letting herself in, and finding her in bed. "I told them Gam-ma Watson has gone away to live in heaven."

I nodded, understanding that death and life were perhaps a bit out of the kid's comprehension at the moment.

The police prevented anyone else from entering her home until they determined that it wasn't a crime scene, and then Social Services began attempting to notify any next of kin. She'd had an older brother, who died in Vietnam; her parents had died years before, and there were no next of kin. She had, however, prepared for her eventual demise. She'd had a will created; her law firm was the executor, and they took over from there.

~

"Tell, me," I asked as we cuddled after our love making two nights later. Something about having found a neighbor, a sometimes lover, deceased, affected our own relationship for a while. "Did you like me being with her better or watching better?"

"Huh?" Lindsey responded, obviously a bit startled at the question. What had begun apparently as a one-time thing to fit the kinky desires of my wife had morphed into making regular visits to "help" Tonya Watson out, usually every two to three weeks. Tonya was always very polite in knowing and understanding that Lindsey was sharing her husband with her. She and Lindsey always made the arrangements. Tonya would call the day before, asking if maybe Ryan was available to 'help her with some things around the house the next day," and then Lindsey would let me know that "Tonya would need some help tomorrow." I never understood why, but we both knew Lindsey got off in knowing I was fucking our older neighbor across the street.

"Did you just like it that I was fucking her or did you like watching us through the window better?"

"You knew? Did she tell you?" She queried; apparently startled at discovering that I knew another of her kinky little secrets.

"She didn't have to. Always starting on the couch where I could see our upstairs window, it was our second or third time that I realized you were probably watching. Where'd you get the binoculars?" It hadn't taken a lot of snooping in my own home to find them when I'd looked.

"They were Tonya's."

"Hmm." I didn't say anything for a moment, just stroking her arm. "I think she got off on being watched as much as you enjoyed watching."

"Yeah, I guess. I don't actually know, I just told her that if she got to fuck you, I wanted to watch, and we came up with that."

From the very beginning, even before I knew that Lindsey was watching 'some' of our trysts, I would come home and tell her all about what we had done. What positions we fucked in; where, how many times -- everything. At least twice a month, sometimes even as often as once a week, I would go over and "take care" of Tonya's "needs" and, once I realized that the two of them had made arrangements for Lindsey to watch, I knew my wife was watching. I didn't need to understand it, just knowing that when I got home, she was always ravenous. Tonya could be virtually insatiable, leaving me almost depleted, but Lindsey never minded sucking me hard that evening so we could do it at least once.

~

The law office secretary called initially and asked us to hold momentarily while she got the lawyer on the line. She wouldn't tell us anything over the phone, just that it had to do with Tonya Watson, and she would tell us in person as to what the issue was. The woman that showed up the next day at our door was sharply, professionally, dressed and introduced herself as Linda, and the executor of Tonya's will.

"You probably didn't know," Linda said as an introduction, "but Tonya felt that your family was her family. As such, the five of you have all been named as benefactor's in Tonya's will." She started with James, being the youngest, and we found that Tonya had established a college education trust fund in his name, the week that he was born. She'd put $50,000 dollars into a revocable trust, administered by her, with Lindsey and I as alternate trustees in case of her death. She'd done the same with Tonya and Alice, each also had a revocable trust in their name, started at $50,000. James's trust had, in a little over two years, grown to $61,560, whereas the girls, in just over 4 years, had each grown to a little over $67,000. I did a quick calculation and with just a modest 6% average growth, each of the kids should easily have between $150,000 and $200,000 by the time they turned 18. Linda gave us a little bit of additional info; the trusts were to be used for college educations, and if they chose not to go to college, they forfeited the trust. If they did choose to go to college, the money was to be used strictly for educational expenses, as approved by Lindsey and me, and any money remaining upon receipt of a legitimate Bachelor's degree by their 25th birthday would become theirs outright.

Of course, Lindsey and I were beside ourselves, we'd had no idea Tonya had done such a thing. We were even more beside ourselves, moments later, when Linda informed us that the rest of Tonya's estate; the house, her bank accounts, her life insurance, was now ours. She'd had monetary assets of well over a million and a half, and the house, paid off years before, was worth another three quarters of a million. We would have to pay taxes on what she left us, with the exception of a half a million-dollar life insurance policy, which was tax free.

~

"So, I met the new neighbors today," Lindsey said that night after the kids had been fed, bathed, put to bed and we'd finally got to sit down for a few minutes, in our newer, larger home. I know it was harder on Lindsey, having to care for young kids' day in and day out, but now that the girls had started kindergarten, it was just her and James home during at least half the day.

"Oh? How'd that happen?" I queried, not sensing anything special about the announcement.

She explained that she'd divided the chocolate chip cookies she'd made with the girls and James's "help" the previous afternoon and she and James had taken a dozen to several of the homes around us. She got the particulars about the Watson's on the house to the left, who had no kids. The Jakubowski's, who lived across from them, had two youngsters in first and third grades and she was sure that they'd spend a lot of time with the twins. The Thomas's, who were directly across the street from us, had a three year old in day care as they both worked all day. The Janson's, next to them, had a 15-year-old boy and a 13-year-old daughter who also happened to be eager to do some babysitting. I listened to her explain who she had met, running it through my mind who was whom and who lived where. "What about next door, to the right?" I asked, realizing she'd not mentioned them.

"Oh yeah," she said, "that's an interesting situation." Something in the way she said it said there was something she wasn't outright telling me. "She's a widow, in her late fifties. She's been widowed for about two years now. I haven't actually met her yet, she was at work, but Debbie Janson told me all about her while James and I were visiting." I still had the feeling she was hiding something, but didn't know what.

"And?" I queried.

She giggled. "You'll like her name, at least part of it."

"What's that?"

"Mrs. Robinson," she said with a smirk on her face. "Dolores Robinson," and Debbie Janson says she's really pretty and thinks she's lonely."

BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers
12