Herm Patrol

Story Info
Respect "her" authority!
7.1k words
4.5
6.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qoo123
qoo123
153 Followers

This erotic story features anthropomorphic (furry) characters, intelligent humanoid beings with both animal and human characteristics.

"Herm Patrol"

SHORT STORY

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK!

"Open up!"

Tanya waited impatiently for the door to open. Her handlers buzzed in her earpiece, running through numerous contingencies in case things went awry. She ignored their chattering, preferring to stare at the door as it sat there, unopened, just waiting to be broken down.

She smiled. Hope they let me off the leash this time.

A police officer's uniform hugged tightly to her figure. The seven-foot hyena mix tapped her foot-paw, the rubber sole of her paw-protector bouncing off of the concrete. She was certainly a sight to behold. Tall, imposing, built like a tank, fearsome predatory gaze — all stuffed into a regulation uniform as best her outfitter's could. Can't wait for some proper gear from the force, she whispered to herself, peeking down at her chest, where a pair of large furry breasts bulged against the buttoned-up navy clothing. It fit a human female, not someone like her, and thus her fluffy stomach was bared to the world via an exposed midriff. Some pads guarded her elbows, knees, and forearms; in her mind these were shit protection. Less body armour than desired. She (and her comrades) had gotten very far on intimidation alone, something she hoped would keep up as the Patrol and their tactics spread from one city to the next.

She banged on the door again. "OPEN UP! THIS IS THE POLICE!"

The hyena cracked her neck, letting out a gruff 'urgh' as she did.

What's taking so long?

Her earpiece quietened down. Seems they'd run out of things to say. Another minute standing here like an idiot, and she'd be gone — contraband be damned!

Wait! A click...the door crept open. A leery eye gazed out from the thin crack. It was a rabbit. Early twenties. Matched the suspect's description. Upon catching sight of the hulking hyena he gulped, which ignited a spark deep within Tanya's instincts. She'd found her prey.

Cautioning herself against anything rash, she cleared her throat: "ahem! Excuse me sir, but I have a warrant to search your house," she said, flashing a sheet of paper, "for any trace of illegal substances."

"I...um..." the lithe lapine stammered. He lost the courage to answer. It returned with a vengeance when he realised something important: "hey! Aren't you supposed to read me my rights?"

"Nice try," Tanya chuckled, her maw brimming with sharp teeth, sending waves of fear through her suspect, "but a couple things. One: you've got the order all wrong, Miranda rights are for arrests or interrogation, not calling to somebody's front door. Two: I am no longer legally obligated to read them, no matter the situation, thanks to our dear city's new policing policy."

"But...but..."

"Zero tolerance," she said, her sadistic streak teasing her to go further.

The suspect's ear flicked.

"Like I said: nice try." She placed her hand firmly on his door. "Don't you worry sir, we'll soon get to the truth."

The rabbit winced when his feeble ruse was spoiled. His door was secured by a chain, so she would have to use force to enter, something he thought could be avoided if he was smart. Unfortunately, panic set in, and his brain was of no more use than steering the direction a particularly well-honed fight-or-flight response decided to take.

He looked at the intrusive officer. The hyena's dark muzzle sat in strong contrast with her speckled beige fur. A bristling mane of hair ran from her skull, down her neck and back, with a wiry texture. Powerful physique. Intimidating muzzle...those jaws had chomped on a few unfortunate criminals in their time. She cut a fearsome figure, all bound tightly in navy blue. On her buxom chest a badge glimmered — the initials P.H.P.D. emblazoned on the metallic emblem. He followed the line of her shirt buttons to her waist and bare belly, noticing her holster — among other things. The hyena's skirt looked too short for her stature. He was drawn from her hips to her muscled thighs, and the massive bulge that lay dormant...

He shivered.

...she was packing more than heat.

Impatient, the officer pushed her way inside, the chain snapping as it offered zero resistance to her strength. The suspect tried to move out of the way, but she restrained him. Time to get a good look at her perp...

Rabbit. Early/mid-twenties. Thin build. Patchy fur. Wears a lotta green t-shirts.

She watched him struggle under her grasp.

Yep, it's him alright.

He was holding a travel bag, slung over his shoulder. "Going somewhere?"

"N-no, I—"

"Because it looks like you were about to skip town. Were you?"

He failed to reply, instead hanging his head low — large lapine ears drooping further than Tanya had ever thought possible. Almost cartoonish.

"C'mon, question time."

"Hey! Not so rough!" His protest was ruined when, after a quick stumble backwards, a clear plastic baggie fell from his travel bag. Tanya saw the whole thing, and revelled in the 'oh shit!' expression he made when it smacked the hard floor and spilled a white power.

"Rumbled are we?" She laughed. One hand pinning him by the neck to the wall, she bent over to pick up the sizeable amount of evidence. "What have we here?"

He shrank into the wall, trying to minimize his presence. Tanya glared at him — not angrily...her eyes shone with something other than anger...

"Busted, I'm afraid," she waved the baggie in his face, "any more? Or do I have to...extract that information another way?"

Her suspect kept quiet.

"C'mon pal, I know you're holdin' out on me."

The rabbit hesitated. Eventually, he relented: "yeah."

"Then why don't you take out the rest and show me."

Tanya waited for him to gather to courage to move. She really did a number on him; her paw's steely grip was a constant reminder of her overwhelming physical power. The rabbit nervously stuck his hand into the travel bag. Her senses buzzed with alertness, now more than ever was the time to pay attention to each move he made.

This paid off. Big time.

No sooner than his arm began to withdraw from the bag, her suspicions were confirmed. A dark metal object could be seen trailing behind his hand. Intercepting his attempt at brandishing a pistol, she slammed his wrist against the wall — knocking the gun from his grip. Lightning-fast reflexes caught the falling firearm, allowing Tanya to unload the clip and tuck it into her belt. He shook, the consequences of lying playing out in his mind.

Tanya was furious. Prick pulled a gun on her! That's one way to piss her off...

"Tough guy, huh?" she said, forcing him to drop the bag entirely, "don't worry, I have ways of solving that." Kicking the bag aside, she loosened her grip on his delicate body. Much as she'd love to slowly crush him with her bare paws she knew Internal Affairs would have a field day with that — so no ultra-violence today.

He flattened against the wall, raising his hands. She could read him like a book, one whose pages were riddled with the phrase: 'I'm done for'.

"You aren't gonna run for it, are you?" She watched him nod. "Good, because you're on strike two."

"T-two!? What was the first st-strike?" Beneath his whimpers lay an offended streak that she detected, faint yet indignant...he was starting to regain a small measure of confidence. If only his voice could remain as steady as his sense of wannabe defiance...

"One was not treating me with the proper amount of respect the moment you opened the door. Two was pulling out a gun, or trying to. Again disrespectin' me."

"Fuck you," he snapped.

The policewoman chuckled. Her hand raised up in front of him, with one digit curled. "That's strike three. On cue."

Satisfied he was cowed enough to not flee, she unclasped her belt, a broad paw undoing the material on her waist as she worked to partially undress. Her skirt slid upwards, hiking past her upper thighs, retracting into her uniform — giving him full view of her enormous bulge as it strained against its containment. Next, her thong was released, flipping open the capacious pouch to reveal a monster of a herm cock, throbbing and leaking pre, balls swinging like grapefruits behind, filled with seed.

All clothing cleared from between her legs with a few swift motions, Tanya stepped toward her unfortunate captive. "Like the look of my baton?" she asked, stuffing her thong into the breast pocket of her uniform, her other hand caressing the giant shaft.

"I start workin' perps over with this, they end up singing whatever tune I want 'em to. You want a taste of my power? My authority?"

He shook his head, fearful of what she intended.

"Well too bad!" With rubbing motions she squeezed her cock, her furry sac shaking as her paw worked the shaft — those great orbs wobbled with each stroke, and the dark-coloured flesh of her thick, dripping member shone in the light, like wet rubber after the rain. Tanya was ready to exercise her power. "Now that I've let go, I hope you will be more cooperative than the last punk I had to handle using my special equipment."

Her frightened little rabbit didn't say much, just tried to pull back further and further from her advancing organ as it ran slick with expectant juices. The hyena's gaze filled him with dread. She was enjoying every second of his torment, his...anticipation...

As her maw opened — no doubt to sneer and issue taunts — and those razor-sharp predatory teeth occupied his vision, he made the desperate decision to run. After all her attempts to get him to come quietly he'd bolted. Tanya's growls followed him through the house, nipping at his heels as his bare pads pitter-pattered on the floor, chasing him ahead of her physical bulk.

She walked quickly to the back of the house, her finger pressing to her earpiece. "Suspect fleeting," she stated calmly, "on foot, authorised to pursue?"

Barely any time passed before getting her answer: "go ahead. Capture the suspect by whatever means necessary. You are authorised for full penetration."

"I love this job."

In pursuit, she followed his path, cock and balls swinging in the wind as she galloped — first through the garden, then a side door to a small back street. She saw his figure shrink as he made good time. She'd soon change that! Her broad, muscled legs propelled her forward, pounding the ground with her heavy footfalls. Her arms moved in perfect synchronicity with her lower half as she tilted forward and controlled her pace and breathing, employing every sprinting technique she knew. Her breasts bounced in her woefully inadequate uniform, putting paid to the notion that she didn't need a sports bra. Fuck, she cursed under bated breath, I owe Darla fifty bucks for thinking I could go braless on-duty!

The chase was on, and she loved every second of it.

Her suspect turned a corner. She followed, and caught sight of him vaulting a wooden fence. Nothing too extreme, about chest-height, but if that bunny punk thought it would slow her down he had another thing coming. Tanya barged through, kicking down the weak wooden wall and continuing her pursuit, hot on his heels. He glanced back at her, charging like a half-naked terminator. That dick...he didn't want to be anywhere near that bad boy, especially when its owner wanted nothing more than to plant it somewhere warm and soft, and he was looking pretty warm and soft at the moment! Slender, soft-bodied, cute long ears, and a puffy little tail that wiggled above his tush as he ran...these qualities did not put him in the category of 'alpha male', something his pursuer was frighteningly closer to, and fully aware of.

Why'd it have to be a herm? Why couldn't it be a regular beat cop?

Down the street, both predator and prey kept up the chase at a frantic pace. They'd come into the open now. Passers-by were treated to the scene of a muscular herm running after a criminal, her dick out and on display for the whole world to see. People kept their distance, wanting nothing to do with the commotion.

Into an alleyway, through another doorway, over a wall, and finally intruding into another garden. Tanya's hunt was at an end. A male and female human were tending plants peacefully until both anthros dashed through their neatly-maintained flowerbeds — tossing up muck and pretty petals as they ground the flowers into the dirt. The guy stood up while his wife crawled away in fear. Cries of shock and surprise were heard. The hungry policewoman paid no attention to them, instead keeping her eye fixed on her fleeing suspect.

He tripped in the middle of the lawn, face-planting with an audible 'oof'. Tanya slowed her run to a walk, afforded time to savour the approach. "End o' the line pal," she said with a smirk. The human couple watched her pass them, eyes wide at the sight of her large erection. Her cheeks moved sensually as her furry ass gave them a great rear view of any potential action. Her observers did not try to leave or interrupt her victory march, too bewildered by the scene to do anything.

The rabbit rose from the ground, pieces of grass stuck to his snout. He held himself up, on arms and knees, panting. "Okay...okay...you win. Ya got me. Too fuckin' fast..."

"Yeah I don't eat a lot o' donuts, that helps."

"All this — hack — over some coke?"

Don't forgot about your stunt with the gun, punk. "Zero tolerance."

"Urgh! God-dammit! Shit!" A barrage of curses spewed from him, his fists striking the soil. "Listen," he said meekly to the towering herm, "listen...I give up, okay? Just cuff me and take me in."

Tanya stood beside him, sucking her cheek. She debated his request internally. One quick scratch of her neck, and she had an answer for him: "afraid I can't do that, not yet anyway."

"What? Wuh-why?"

"Tsk-tsk-tsk. You've shown yourself to be far more trouble than it's worth to simply cuff and haul to the car, and I make good on my threats."

The domineering hyena picked him up and pushed him down, forcing him to get on his knees and sit within inches of her penis.

"I'm tired, horny, and angry. Any one of those things would spell trouble for a punk like you. All three though? You better make me happy or else!"

The feeling of ramming her studly sabre down his warm throat was unforgettable. He gave little to no real resistance, allowing her dick into his cowardly maw with ease. His jaw stretched to contain the large intruder, keeping him from biting or issuing any sort of disagreeable act of defiance. Tanya moaned. Her cock travelled down his throat, barely letting a wisp of air through as the rabbit panicked. His gasping gulps brought joy — the squeeze of his air-starved lungs not getting their fill rippled across her length. Her balls draped over his fluffy chin when she angled herself atop him, aiming for better, deeper penetration. She sighed as she withdrew, the sputtering coughs of her victim a melody indeed!

Many more times she forced him to give head, until the tingle deep in her balls could not be suppressed anymore.

"RRRRAAAAARRRRGHGHHH!!"

The howling hyena grabbed him roughly by the ears, cum bubbling up from the depths of her sac. Forcing him to take her whole length — as much as physically possible — she dragged his head towards her. When she at long last erupted, he tried to hold his mouth around her monstrous meat, as thick, gummy ropes of hyena seed burst from her tip. She maintained her strict hold on his head, pumping vast quantities of her sticky goop into his captive maw. White cream spilled from the weak seal his lips made, the rabbit struggling to either swallow or expel the rushing tide. Her cock throbbed with each forceful ejaculation. The ache in her balls subsided.

Tanya released him, allowing the poor lapine to pull away. He freed himself from her mighty grasp, ejecting her solid shaft as more jets of seminal fluid shot forth from the dark, salty flesh. After being thoroughly waterboarded by her cum, he spat out the remnants in the mouth, his face-fur receiving a nice coating of stickiness as her dick continued to spurt. He collapsed, on his knees, barely supporting his body, suffocated by the ordeal. The herm hyena's seed drenched his bunny ears, head, the exposed parts of his neck, upper arms, and his t-shirt, congealing on his fur and ruining his hide. No amount of bathing would completely cleanse the filth that clung to him...

"Jah-geez! Fffuuccckkk," he moaned, his speech wheezy from lack of air. Deep breaths filled his lungs with fresh vigour, and energy returned to him.

She purred, like a cat but far more intimidating. Even in pleasure she was scary! Her member relaxed, still hard, but somewhat satisfied. Bitchin', her internal monologue said, never thought I'd get off on-duty today. God bless the P.H.P.D.!

She waited to drop the bad news on him, but she reckoned he needed a break. In the meantime, she caressed her thighs, rubbing the tense region, trying to sooth any leftover cramps from the pursuit. Bending over, she exposed her naked rear to the viewing couple, who looked on in shock at her actions. One hand covering their mouths, the other holding their partner's.

The thirsty officer squeezed her breast, the plump boob tingling from her stimulation. How she'd love to get her top off...however, despite her rampant sexually-aggressive persona, she had some degree of professionalism to adhere to. Her branch of law enforcement may be...unconventional...but that didn't permit her to discard her uniform on a whim — no matter how she felt in the moment. Stupid red tape.

"Not over yet, pal!"

Her captive coughed. "Wait! Please! You said I had to make you happy!"

"I'll be the judge o' that," she growled, commanding him to turn around. His knees were dirtied by the movements he made, adding to his dishevelled appearance.

"Don't think you're behaved enough. Gotta learn better manners!"

"Whuh!?"

"I said manners!" She placed a broad foot-paw on his back and forced him to the ground. "Yes ma'am...no ma'am...that sorta thing. Understand?"

"Yuh-yes ma'am."

"Now I'm gonna have to remove some offendin' items of clothing."

"Offending?"

"Yeah, they offend me by clingin' to your tight fuckable body. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good." He only wore a t-shirt and shorts — not much of an obstacle. She tore them away with ease. By now he knew the score: his ass was Tanya's property.

Her enormous bulk hovered over him. Getting closer. She settled into a broad squat, the lapine's rear aligning with her bent form. Rough manhandling followed as she pinned him down. Her thighs bunched, her cock and balls dripping with wetness — erect as ever. Catching glimpses of her hardness, the immediate memory of being forced to blow her was brought to the forefront of his thoughts. He tasted the saltiness of her cum in his mouth...long after swallowing her seed...

The rabbit winced as she lined her cock up against the crevice that separated his succulent cheeks. A low rumbling purr came from behind. She had no intention of stopping! Oh God, he whined quietly.

"You got a soft butt there, punk."

"I—?"

She tapped his back. "Manners. Remember?"

"Uh yes ma'am. Thank you ma'am."

She sighed happily. "This is what I'm talkin' about!"

Pressing her dick against his crack, she nudged forward. To his surprise, she was quite delicate in her movements. How long that would last was anybody's guess. Her captive remained compliant, on all fours awaiting penetration with an uncomfortable grimace. He felt her bulky tip poke him, stabbing his taint (just above his exposed balls) as she made grumbling sounds. The slimy slivers of pre that she exuded, combined with the remnants of her prior ejaculation, got him wet between the cheeks. He then sensed her thumb rub the liquid along his whole ass. The feel of her rough pad was only slightly dulled by the slick coating, and he shivered whenever her claw so much as danced a hair's breadth from his flesh. With fur around the area matted, and the withdrawal of her digit, he clenched his jaw and shut his eyes.

qoo123
qoo123
153 Followers