Herm Patrol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amid her thoughts, the mayor's enthused warbling carried on: "...while my original plan sought to tackle tough cases with the help of the 'enhanced' women of the P.H.P.D., we all found it interesting to see how pervasive their use became. The most minor of infractions were quashed when pitted against their might. But don't take my word for it—"

She invited Darla to the microphone. The uniformed anthro strode confidently, an audible thud of her heavy paws echoing through the cacophonous soundscape of the auditorium. Before losing sight of her sister-in-uniform she fired off a wink in Tanya's direction.

A reporter waved for attention. "Ms. Darla, is it?"

The hyena grinned toothily. "That's right."

"How would you explain the success rate of the programme?"

"Where ordinary cops lack the sheer mass to survive bullet wounds, smash through obstacles, and take on an armed gang in close quarters combat...we step in. Like the mayor said, nothing's stopped us yet!"

Darla took to the limelight with glee. The questions came thick and fast...

"How long have you been with the force?"

"Do you have a preferred pronoun?"

"What's your perfect Sunday?"

These passed without issue. But as her audience salivated for the sweeter details, Darla's ego grew a thousand-fold. They wanted red meat, and who was she to deny them?

Deciding to offer a more 'hands-on' demonstration of her meaning, Darla stepped from the microphone stand and pulled up her sleeves. Here, great biceps tightened, swelling to a godlike size. She did one arm, then the next, then turned away. Her back faced the crowd. From their vantage point several feet below they spied her chunky hindquarters barely hidden from the world by her dark blue skirt. The shadowy outline of her bulbous sac tantalised lurid eyes.

Tanya tried hard not to laugh. She's gonna do it...not even kidding...

Her colleague reached down and ripped off her standard-issue thong. In a single motion she garned plenty of 'oohs' and 'aahs' — her soft nether regions almost in reach of the audience's hungry gaze.

Tanya managed a subtle smile. That crazy bitch!

Darla swirled. Now she faced them head-on. Throbbing, leaking, mouth-watering cock-head-on...

"Us gals have a little extra firepower than most."

Basking in their adulation, she stood tall and proud with her sword unsheathed.

"Trust me, no-one wants to get on our bad sides!"