Hermaphrodite Ch. 02

Story Info
Shopping for a bikini and time alone at home.
6.7k words
4.85
31.6k
77

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

Hermaphrodite Ch 02

By TxRad

Janet had the washer started when the phone rang. She hurried into the living room and answered it. "Hello," she said.

"Good morning, good looking," she heard Luke say.

"I'm sorry sir but you have the wrong number. There is no good looking here," she shot back.

Luke chuckled and said, "In my mind, you are running around naked in all your glory."

Janet sighed. "I just put our shorts in the wash."

"But are you naked?" Luke asked. "My mom left for work a few minutes ago and I'm laid up on the couch with everything hanging out."

Janet laughed. "I'm hanging out also."

"Alright!" Luke said and then asked, "When are we going shopping for you a bikini?"

Janet sighed and said, "I asked my mom about swimsuits last night and she gave me the lifted eyebrow look."

"Ah yes, I know that look very well," Luke replied. "I got it from my mom when I mentioned teaching you to swim." He paused a moment and then asked, "What did your mom have to say?"

"She gave me the name and address of a shop that specializes in swimwear for women with dicks."

"Uh, what?" Luke said in confusion.

Janet laughed and replied, "You are so sheltered, it's not funny."

When he didn't say anything, she sighed and said, "Pick me up in about an hour."

"That sounds good to me," Luke said.

*****

Janet was grinning as she watched Luke back out of his driveway and drive the hundred feet to pull into hers. She let him come to a stop before she opened the front door and went outside. She could see him sitting behind the wheel with his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open.

As she opened the passenger door, she asked, "What's your problem?"

He shook his head and groaned. "You're wearing a dress."

"Actually it is a skirt and blouse," she replied. "Anyway, why shouldn't I wear a dress, I'm a girl."

"Yeah, but I've never seen you in one."

Janet took her time getting in the car. She let the skirt ride up more than she normally would just to tease Luke. As she got settled, she pulled the skirt down and buckled her seatbelt. "I'm ready when you are," she said smiling at her best friend.

"Uh, yeah," Luke replied as he pulled his eyes away from Janet's legs and looked around as he prepared to back out of the driveway. "This is weird," he whispered as the car moved backwards.

"What's weird about a guy and his girl going shopping?" Janet asked.

"Seeing you in a dress instead of sloppy sweat shirts and pants or shorts, for one and knowing what's under that skirt for another," he replied as he stopped and put the car in forward.

"What's weird about me having a bra and panties on under this outfit?" Janet asked with a grin.

Luke glanced her way and groaned. He looked back at the road and sighed deeply. "You damned well know what I mean."

Janet chuckled. "So you're starting to come to grips with my problem."

"Grips for both of us is a good way to put it after that shower yesterday."

"Yeah, that opened my eyes to just how good other peoples hands can feel."

Luke grinned. "Not to mention tongues."

Janet groaned and nodded as her mind ran over the feelings his tongue on her sensitive spot had given her. "Talk about your mind blowing moments."

Luke chewed on the inside of his cheek for a second as he stopped at the stop sign at the end of the street. "Uh, I have a question. I got to thinking back over things last night and realized you don't have balls."

Janet sighed and said, "But I do, they are just small and inside."

"Oh, that makes sense, I guess," I said and then looked her way. "Where to?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, the old mall on the south side of town."

"Your wish is my command," Luke said with a wink as he pulled away from the stop sign.

*****

The sign above the door said, 'Gay Apparel.'

"Transgender?" Luke said.

"And cross dressers, from what mom said."

"Cross dressers?" Luke said but Janet was going into the shop. He quickly followed her inside.

"Welcome, I'm Jenny, how can I help you?" The tall brunet behind a counter said cordially as she looked back and forth between the two young people.

Janet took a deep breath and asked, "Do you have bikinis for ladies with, uh, extra equipment?"

Jenny smiled and said, "We have everything for a lady with extras and most everything for men who want to be ladies." At the end, her eyes went to Luke. "You could be such a cutie."

"I, uh, I," Luke stammered and Janet shook her head.

"He's just fine the way he is," she said with a wink.

"Yes, he is," Jenny said with a wink back as she turned to walk to the end of the counter. "Bikinis and underwear in general are back here," she added as she started across the room.

Janet followed her and Luke brought up the rear. He was watching Jenny very closely. She had on a beautiful light blue pantsuit but something seemed odd to him. As they stopped next to a rack of bikinis, he realized it was her gait. It was manly.

He wanted to ask Janet about Jenny but he didn't want Jenny to hear the question. She was standing right next to Janet as Janet looked through the rack of swimsuits.

Janet held one up and looked it over. To Luke, it looked like any other bikini and then he noted that the front of the bottoms seemed to have more material in the front. Most bikinis he had seen on display at stores were flat in front.

"What do you think?" Janet asked looking around at him.

"Black is a good color," he replied.

"Black has a tendency to hide things," Jenny said with a grin. "It has to do with shadows and depth perception."

Luke's eyes went to the cleavage showing at the top of Jenny's shirt, which was about eye level with him. "Depth perception," he muttered to himself.

Janet gave him a funny look as she turned to see what he was staring at. She grinned as she reached out and turned his head toward her. "It is not polite to stare," she whispered.

Jenny chuckled. "I was finding his staring quite, uh, interesting."

"Lets just say, he is not all that educated about transgender and cross dressers."

Jenny grinned at Luke and said, "I'm transgender. I have breasts and I have a dick but one day, I hope to be able to get rid of it."

Luke's eyes grew wide. "Get rid of it," he said and shivered hard.

Jenny laughed. "A very common reaction from a true male."

"Tell him what you want to replace it with," Janet prompted.

"A pussy," Jenny said with a wink at Luke.

"Then you would be a girl," Luke said quickly.

"As far as I'm concerned, I'm a girl already. In my mind anyway and that's what counts to me," Jenny replied.

"Okay," Luke said and looked at Janet. "More things to wrap my mind around."

Jenny looked at Janet. "I thought you were trans?"

Janet shook her head. "I'm even more complicated. I'm a Hermaphrodite."

Now it was time for Jenny's eyes to grow wide and her mouth dropped open. Her mouth moved but nothing came out for several seconds. Finally she got out, "Hermaphrodite? Darling, you are the unicorn of the trans world."

Janet laughed. "I hadn't thought of it that way."

Jenny sighed and whispered, "What if everyone was like you. It would solve so many problems. No problems with gender identity. No problems of having the wrong equipment."

"If you knew half the problems it had caused her, you might not say that," Luke said quickly.

"Point of view," Janet told him. "Jenny has her own set of problems."

"I think I understand that but...." He paused and sighed. "Yeah, I can understand that. I experienced the bullying back in school so I know how people are when a person is different."

Janet patted Luke on the arm. "I've gotten you into a world that you are not familiar with."

Luke chuckled. "I'm learning fast."

Jenny said, "There is a changing room over in the corner if you want to try the suit on."

"Yes I would," Janet replied and looked at Luke. "You behave while I'm gone."

"Who me?" Luke said with a grin as he glanced at Jenny.

"Don't look at me," Jenny said. "You're taken and I have my boundaries."

Janet winked at Jenny before she headed for the dressing room.

*****

Two customers came in and Jenny went to see to them. Luke wandered over next to the dressing room. "How does it fit?" He asked through the curtain.

"The top is a little small and the bottoms covers everything but...." Janet replied and then sighed as she opened the curtain.

Luke let out a soft wolf whistle and grinned. "Beautiful, just beautiful."

An older man looking through a rack of skirts behind Luke looked at Janet and grinned. "Yes, she is."

Jenny walked over, had Janet turn around, and then had her face forward again. "Maybe a size larger for the top and you need to do a tuck on bottom. Otherwise it looks good on you."

"Uh, a tuck?" Janet asked.

"The dangly bits are pulled down between you upper thighs," the older man said.

"I, uh, had never thought about that," Janet said as she hurried back into the changing room and closed the curtain.

"With a good tuck, she might be able to wear a regular bikini," Jenny said to Luke.

The older man sighed, as he looked a skirt over. "My balls are much to big to tuck very well."

"She doesn't have that problem," Luke said and then groaned softly. It wasn't his place to let information like that out.

Janet opened the curtain and stepped out. There was a bunch of loose material in the front of the suit. "This feels weird but," Janet said as she wiggled her hips from side to side.

Jenny went over to the bikini rack and came back with a bigger top and a bottom with a smaller front. "Here, try these."

Janet disappeared back into the changing room.

"That tuck thing won't hurt anything will it?" Luke asked.

Jenny chuckled. "With balls it can get painful if you squeeze things too hard but in her case that is not a problem."

The older man looked confused and asked, "Uh, what happened to her balls."

Jenny looked at him and lifted her eyebrows. "You will have to ask her. You know how things work."

"Uh, sorry," the man said and held the skirt out toward Jenny. "I think I want this one."

"You don't want to try it on?" Jenny asked.

"I have two just like it but in different colors."

Jenny nodded as she took the skirt and they went to the register.

Luke watched them out of the corner of his eye as the man paid for the skirt and Jenny came back over to stand next to him. He looked up at her and said, "I, uh, have a question but I don't know the etiquette about asking one."

Jenny smiled. "Ask and I'll either answer or tell you it is none of your business. We're a rather tight community among the straights but fairly open among ourselves. Since you're with Janet, I'm assuming you are part of us."

Janet opened the curtain and stepped out. "What kind of trouble is he starting now?"

Jenny grinned and nodded. "So much better," she said and then answered her question. "He's curious and had a question."

Janet shook her head. "If you only knew some of the questions he's come up with."

Luke was standing there with his mouth slightly open. A moment later, her whispered, "Holy shit, you look better in a bikini than anyone I've ever seen."

"She has the figure for it," Jenny said softly.

"You guys are going to make me blush," Janet said with a grin.

"Yeah, right," Luke said, returning her grin.

"What's your question?" Jenny prompted.

"Uh, the guy with the skirt. Is he a cross dresser?"

Jenny smiled. "Yes, he is and so is his significant other."

"Significant other? Another guy?" Luke asked.

Jenny chuckled. "No, his wife, who is female. She loves to dress up in his clothes. They make a cute couple either way."

"Strange," Luke whispered.

Janet shook her head. "Not strange, just different. Everyone has their own ideas of what they like and theirs is cross dressing."

Jenny nodded at what Janet said and asked, "Can I help you with anything else."

"This is all I need at the present," she replied and then winked at Jenny. "But Luke might want to look around."

Jenny gave Luke a questioning look and he shook his head quickly. "I'm good, believe me."

Janet chuckled. "Yes, he is good but that's something else all together."

Jenny smiled and said, "Bring the bikini up to the counter when you get changed or just wear it home. The stares you'll get will warm your heart among other things."

Janet groaned and shivered hard. "Tempting, very tempting," she whispered but hurried over and entered the changing room. She stopped with the curtain in her hand and whispered to Luke, "Get your ass over here."

"What?" Luke said but she had closed the curtain.

A few moments later, the curtain opened a crack and Janet whispered, "Come closer."

Luke walked over to stand next to the curtain. It opened wider and he let out a deep groan. Janet was standing facing him and all she had on were panties. She must have had her dick tucked away because the panties fit perfectly. His eyes ran over her body from head to toes. When Janet groaned softly he whispered, "Holy shit!"

"You two behave back there," Jenny called out from the front and then laughed as Janet jerked the curtain closed.

*****

Back in the car, Luke said, "You know you could wear a normal bikini. With that tuck thing, even those white panties look normal."

Janet turned in the seat and grinned at him. She pulled her left knee up onto the seat but left her right foot on the floor. As her knees spread wider, her skirt rode up until he could see the white panties in question.

He groaned softly and his eyes grew wide. Her dick was outlined in the thin white material. His mouth worked a couple of times and then he cleared his throat. "Uh, you, uh, un-tucked things."

"That tuck thing will take a little getting used to," she whispered as she moved her foot back to the floor.

Luke looked to the front and sighed. "A whole lot of things are taking a little getting used to."

Janet looked at his face and shivered. "Are you rethinking us dating, among other things?"

Luke shook his head. Then he took a deep breath and let it out slowly. When it was all out, he turned and looked at his friend. "Nope, you're stuck with me and vice versa."

Janet grinned and shook her head. "I'm built bisexual. You on the other hand...."

"Yeah," Luke said as he started the car. Looking her way, he grinned and asked, "Should I cruise by the book store?"

"What if I said yes?" Janet asked as she turned in the seat again.

"I, uh, could learn so much if you let me watch," Luke replied with a grin.

Janet grinned back at him and whispered, "Think of what all you could learn if you joined in."

Luke groaned loudly and shivered hard. "Be still my heart," he whispered a moment later.

Janet chuckled and said, "Head for the house and no detours."

Luke had a pouting look on his face as he pulled out onto the street. "You are mean, so mean."

"You're the one who pointed out the book store," Janet replied as she slid over next to him and cuddled up.

*****

As they pulled into Janet's driveway, Luke asked, "Are you coming over for a swimming lesson?"

Janet grinned. "Nope, I just bought that bikini to tease you."

Luke did a double take and then shook his head. "Yeah, you would, wouldn't you."

With a laugh, Janet leaned closer and kissed him lightly on the cheek. Leaning back, she whispered, "No, I wouldn't do that."

Luke looked her way and started to say something. Her lips on his stopped him dead in his tracks. Well, talking anyway. He groaned softly as he kissed her in return.

Janet broke the kiss and grinned. "Take your car home and come back over."

"Uh, okay," Luke replied and then asked, "Uh, what's going on?"

Janet shivered and whispered, "Flashing you in that store and wearing that bikini with people around kind of got me horny in a big way."

Luke grinned, started the car, and licked his lips. "Such a deal I have for you."

Janet chuckled as she opened the door. "Don't run on the way back. We don't need people asking questions."

"Keep the white panties on," Luke said softly.

Janet shivered and nodded.

*****

Fifteen minutes later, Luke knocked on the front door at Janet's house. He had changed into his normal shorts and t-shirt. Janet stayed behind the door as she opened it to let him inside.

As she closed the door, he groaned deeply as he saw what she was wearing. The panties were white but not the same ones. These were thin, lacy, and a g-string. Her ass looked completely bare. Her breasts were covered with a thin folded sheer white scarf. It was tied above her breasts with the points hanging down.

"Wow!" He said softly a moment later, his eyes running up and down her body.

Janet shivered as she took a deep breath. "Tucking doesn't work with these type panties."

Luke nodded as he looked at the head of her hard dick sticking out above the left corner of the front panel. "Uh, yeah," he whispered. "Mine is as hard as yours."

She looked at the tent in the front of his shorts. "Come on up to my room. As you said before, such a deal I have for you."

"Lead and I'll follow," Luke said with a grin.

"You just want to look at my ass," Janet said returning his grin.

"And the problem is?"

Janet laughed as she headed for the stairs. "None that I know of."

*****

At the top of the stairs, Janet stopped and bent at the waist until her hands were on her ankles. She looked at Luke from between her knees and grinned. His face was at eye level with her sex peeking out from between her thighs. There was a small sting trying to cover her opening and ass hole but not blocking anything.

When Luke groaned deeply, Janet laughed and straightened up. "That was a tease for both of us."

"Uh, yeah," Luke whispered as he reached for her hips.

With another laugh, Janet danced away. "There is something I want you to do before we get sidetracked."

"And what is that?"

"Go in my room and check out what is on my bed," she whispered as she moved away from him farther.

Luke gave her a questioning look and then shook his head as he went down the hall to the first door. He looked inside at her bed and frowned. "I, uh, I," he stammered and then groaned as Janet grinned at him.

"If you like me in these white panties, think what those will make me feel like. Go on inside and put them on. I'll wait out here."

Luke looked in the room and then looked at Janet. His eyes roamed up and down her body. With a groan, he entered her room. "I, I, I," he stammered and then went quiet.

*****

Janet shifted her weight from one foot to the other as she waited for Luke to come out of her room.

A few moments later, his head appeared around the edge of the doorframe. "Are you, uh, sure about this?" When she nodded her head quickly, he took a deep breath and stepped out into the hallway.

Janet groaned loudly as her eyes took in the bright red g-string he had on. The head and several inches of his dick were showing above the elastic at the waist. "That, that looks even sexier than I imagined it would," she whispered as she stepped closer to him.

"It might look sexy but it feels weird, especially that sting running up the crack of my ass," Luke said as he shifted his hips from side to side.

Janet grinned. "Moving like that will make it slip all the way in. Not to mention tickling somewhere that doesn't normally get tickled."

Luke shivered and nodded. "So I'm finding out."

With a chuckle, Janet whispered, "Stay around me for very long and you will learn a lot of girl secrets."

"I ain't trying on a bra," Luke said quickly.

Janet laughed and winked at him. "I have an old training bra in my bottom drawer."

Luke's eyes grew wide as he asked, "Uh, is this how cross dressers start out?"

Janet grinned and shrugged. "I really don't know. I guess it all depends on how much you like wearing my clothes." Her eyes dropped back to his hard dick. "Or how much you like hanging out of them."

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers
12