All Comments on 'Hermaphrodite Ch. 02'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

Really love this series. Keep it cumming please!!

Grimm1267Grimm1267over 3 years ago
Very Nice!

I have been hoping you would continue this story for quite awhile now. I do hope further chapters are forthcoming, because the story is quite interesting.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 3 years ago

Very different, and a lot of fun to read. Thank you!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Damn! Two episodes and both are still virgins! No, fingers, bjโ€™s and โ€œjust the tipโ€ donโ€™t count. She did mention seeing the Doctor for birth control so there is hope in chapter three!

Love your work TxRad!

5 stars and looking for the next chapter.

Cheers

SAGE

Fred HondaFred Hondaover 3 years ago
Great Read

Loved reading this as well as your other writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too short.

Loving this story, hope there will be more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The love and acceptance across the board on this story is beautiful. Such a sweet pair of lovers and all the people they seem to meet are incredible as well.

I hunger for more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply the best!

My own personal story is very very similar to this with me filling in for the Luke character. After a little dating after my army days I met a woman that at first conversation intrigued me and her of me also. After about 6 months of exclusive dating each other and working out our differences we had our first sexual encounter and 5 months later we were married and still are to this day. It will be 29 years of us together and two adopted children. Personally Kitty and I would like to read how you will end this story, their first time with full penetration, do they finally tell their parents their secrets, do they get married and can Janet character have children?

NLDomNLDomover 3 years ago
More please

Adding my vote for a continuation of this developing relationship.

I really enjoy the humour and sensitive/sensual treatment of the unusual dynamic of this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another Please

Great story enjoyed the detail, keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Envy

This series Must, (hopefully), continue!! I am envious of Luke and would love to be in his situation. Well done TxRad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really liked this story. For the first time ever in my life I could see me sucking a Dick since it was hooked to a girl. Blew my mind away.

Very well done & different. 5 stars.

Bill

areolaman1areolaman1almost 3 years ago

really hope to read part 3. hot story to read.

TookiTookialmost 3 years ago

Wow really enjoyed .

Great read more please !!!

crbtreecrbtreealmost 3 years ago

I loved this story. Romantic, sexy, a remembrance of youth. Very enjoyable all arpund.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Many, many years ago my brother in law was a cop in Orlando (lots of transit Street people) he started patting a man down for weapons befor putting him in his car. He felt a well developed set of breasts he stopped right then ( you don't fondel women) and asked if he was a man or women the man broke down sobbing and said both. He said that is why his life had been so screwed up. He had to be Dr. Exam before he could even be put in the proper part of the jail. He could be taken advantage in the male or female sections. TxRad has a very good light hearted story, but it would be defestating to go thru life like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read it several times now. Enjoyed it very much. as others have posted, would like to read about full interchange, of fluids. Then more about the love as it grows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

is there a third patry to this story?, would love to find if they finally have sex and what it means to them both

get2nome61get2nome61over 2 years ago

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't wait for tomorrow and whatever happens next.

Georgieboy8961Georgieboy8961about 2 years ago

I Absolutely loved this story and would definitely love reading more of Luke n Janet's lives together as a couple and when they finally have intercourse n if they get married

mstbdscrt1957mstbdscrt1957about 2 years ago

TxRad, I truly hope you continue this trough college days and their lives for many years after. This has the makings of a totally wonderful Love Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think you need another chapter, they have to make love

GLenbar85543GLenbar85543almost 2 years ago

Another chapter for sure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story 5 stars but what's this story have to do with incest??????????????

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale9 months ago

A great love story. Just terrific.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES