Hero Daddy

Story Info
Daddy finds daughter all tied up and saves her... sort of.
16.1k words
4.51
186.7k
297
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Hi, all. Incest and non-consent ahead. If you're easily outraged and offended, you may want to pass on this one. Please leave a comment and enjoy! -

I'd been on the trucking road for 3 days before it was finally time to head back home to my daughter, Karla. I missed her like hell, even though she'd been a nightmare lately. She'd been busy studying for her college entry exams. No matter what I did around the house, I seemed to get on her nerves. Imagine my nerves with a frustrated eighteen-year-old girl stomping around the house.

We'd been arguing a lot lately. I'd been pushing her to go to college to make a better future for herself, and she was fighting me tooth and nail, saying she wanted to keep making videos online for all her fans. I tried to explain to her that TickClock, or whatever the fuck it was, was not a career, but she wouldn't hear of it. I finally convinced her that her hundreds of fans would enjoy seeing her shake her ass on a college campus instead of just in her bedroom.

As I walked through the communal hallway of my apartment building, I saw my door wasn't quite closed, number 2D, all the way at the end. Karla must have forgotten to close it. I opened the door and was surprised to see the living room a mess. Karla could be a brat, but she was never messy. The living room had beer bottles and popcorn all over. She'd had a party? It didn't seem like her.

I called, "Karla?"

And then I heard her. "Daddy? Oh, Daddy, finally! Hurry, I'm back here!"

I passed the living room and the kitchen and went down the hall toward her bedroom door. I opened it, then came the shock. There she was, my little daughter, hands tied to her headboard. She was completely nude, with the exception of some words written on her chest: "Slut. Fuck Me. Whore. Cum Bucket."

I must have been hit by a freeze-ray, because all I could do was stare. Her brown hair was a mess, covering her face and eyes, wet and sticky in places. What looked like lotion on her cheek and chin, even on her long neck. Her armpits were sweaty. Her perky breasts too were covered with lotion. Her nipples were long and hard and dark. I could tell she was cold, not just from those erect nipples, but because her bare skin had turned to gooseflesh. Her flat little tummy had a little bellybutton ring. If that counted as clothing, I suppose I neglected to consider it. Her meaty thighs were wide open. Her pussy was so smooth that I could see how bright red her lips were, red and swollen. There was white cream all over her inner thighs and pubic bone, dripping out of her battered pussy. My eyes followed her legs to her knees and down to her little feet, tied apart, toenails painted pink.

"Jesus Christ!" I turned away.

"Daddy, help me!" Karla said.

"What the hell are you doing?" I demanded, looking down the hall. "Why are you naked and tied up?"

"Daddy, I'll tell you everything. Please just untie me."

I hurried over, keeping my eyes averted as I untied her ankles. She groaned in relief when her legs were free and she could close them. I came up to her wrists, trying not to look at her nakedness.

"Who the hell left you like this?"

"My legs are so sore," she said.

"Where's the key?" I asked, realizing her wrists were bound with handcuffs, not rope.

"I, oh god," she said.

"What?" I said, keeping my eyes on the wall.

"Daddy, it's um..."

"What? Where is it?"

"It's in my pussy."

"What?" I said, turning to look at her. I could see her cream-covered tits in the corner of my eye. I was beginning to suspect it was all cum, not lotion. She was drenched. Who fucked her, the hulk?

"He put it inside me and left."

"Who?" I asked angrily.

She sniffled. "This guy I like from school. Well, liked."

"What's his name? Where is he?"

"I don't know."

"Why the hell was he here?"

"Daddy, can we talk about it later?"

"No, we'll talk about it now," I said.

She took a breath and closed her eyes. "He's just a boy you don't know. I invited him over. I wanted to, you know..."

"No, I don't know," I said

"I wanted to have sex with him, okay?" she said.

My eyes burned with fury. "While you're supposed to be busy studying, preparing for the future, you're busy fucking?"

She opened her eyes and I saw her tears. "Yeah, well, I paid a price, because he brought his three friends over and they, all three of them..." The tears rolled down her cheeks. "They took turns on me. They fucked me senseless for hours. And then they came in my pussy, in my face, all over me. So I'm sorry, okay? I fucked up and I was punished. You don't need to punish me too."

"Four? All together? Oh my god. Those fucking bastards," I said, not even knowing who I hated. "I'll kill them. I'll fucking tear them apart."

"Daddy, please, get me out of these cuffs."

"I'll have to get my tools," I said. "I'll get a fucking chainsaw, cut you free, and then cut them apart."

"Daddy, don't."

"Who are they? What are their names? Where do they live?"

"I'm not going to tell you if you're going to do something crazy."

"Tell me!" I roared.

"Daddy, please! I've had a really hard day. I'm so sore and tired. My pussy is aching so much. Can you please just take care of me and forget about them?"

"Forget about them?"

"It's my fault. I led them on."

"That's absurd. It's not your fault. They took advantage of you! Tell me their names!"

"Do you promise not to chase them down or something?"

"Just tell me the names."

"Okay, okay. It was Leo. That's the boy I invited over."

"And?"

"And what?"

"The other three."

"Does it matter?" she said. "I didn't know them very well."

"They didn't tell you their names when they were here, before they fucked you?"

"They did."

"So tell me the names."

"Okay, Mike, Ralph, and Don."

I stared at her. "The artists or the turtles?"

"The who?"

"Never mind. So Leo, Mike, Ralph, and Don? Those are the four guys who fucked you?"

"Yes. I told you, you don't know them."

"Okay. Tell me everything."

"Everything?"

"Everything."

She took a deep breath. "Fine. So this guy, Leo, I met him in my Pre-College Prep class. And I invited him over to study with me."

"What did they look like?

"Huh?"

"I want to know his face, all their faces, skin color, hair color, height, weight, etcetera."

"Oh, um. Well, Leo is a white guy. And Mike is Asian. Ralph is Mexican, I think. And Don is black."

"So a diverse cast of Netflix characters fucked you?"

"Okay, I don't appreciate your jokes. This is serious."

"I'm sorry, I'm just angry and trying to understand who to be angry with."

"Will you just open the cuffs?"

"I need to get a saw." I stood and headed toward the door.

"Wait!" she cried. "Come back. Just, just, you know, get the key."

"Huh?"

"It's in my pussy, Daddy. Please?"

I stared at her face, trying not to let my eyes focus on her breasts or her thick thighs pinched together. But then she slowly started to open her knees, her thighs peeling apart, her red swollen pussy gaping.

"You're not serious."

"Can't you just, you know, reach in and get in?"

"I can't do that," I said.

"But, Daddy, please, I need to get free. Can't you just slide a finger in and get it?"

"Slide a finger in your pussy?"

"Yes. Please?"

Her request gave my eyes permission to look at her pussy. It really was red and swollen, her inner labia already parted. Cream, or cum, I supposed, covered her inside and out. She looked like she'd taken the cum of ten men, not four. I was mesmerized by her pussy. It had been many years since I'd seen a nude woman, and I certainly never thought it would be my daughter.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I wanted to get this over with, just do it, free her, and then go on the warpath.

"Yes, Daddy, please."

I sat on the edge of the bed. Her knees opened wider. Her thigh rested on my thigh. I gulped as I kept staring at that pussy. I tore my eyes away and made eye contact.

"You wouldn't rather I go find a saw?"

"And have a sharp blade flying back and forth over my head and sprinkling metal shavings on my face? No, I'd rather the humiliation of my daddy sticking his fingers in my pussy and fishing out the key."

I exhaled. "Okay. I'm just going to reach in then."

"Wait," she said when my hand started to move between her legs. "You're not just gonna stick your fingers in me, are you?"

"Huh? I thought you said you wanted me to get the key."

"Yeah, but I'm not a key dish. Can you put some lube on your fingers?"

"Huh?"

She threw her neck to the side, and I realized there was a bottle of lubrication on her end table.

"You want me to use this?" I asked.

"Yes, please."

I took the lube bottle and squeezed some into my right hand. In truth, I didn't think she needed it. Her pussy was dripping with cum, and more than that, she was glistening with pussy juice. She really did look freshly fucked, and I bet my fingers would have glided right inside of her, not that I was looking forward to having another man's jizz all over my hands.

I brought my hand back to her pussy lips. The tips of my fingers came closer and just barely touched her pussy lips. She jerked and I pulled my hand back.

"Daddy, it's cold," she said. "Can you warm it up a bit? And use a lot. My pussy is so sore. Remember, I was fucked a lot."

"Jesus, I remember," I said, hating the reminder.

I took some more lube, squirting it into my palm. I rubbed my hands together and exhaled a warm breath on them. Then my right hand came back to her pussy.

"Rub it in a little before you put your fingers in me, okay?" she said.

"You want me to rub your pussy?" I said.

"I want you to rub the lube in a little, yeah. Please, I'm sore, Daddy. Doesn't my pussy look red? Can't you tell?"

"Okay."

I gently rested my fingers on her pussy. I couldn't believe I was touching her like this, but I started to rub in a circle and work the lube across her lips. She exhaled and her head went back.

"Oh, that's nice."

"Nice?"

"Yes, sorry. The boys weren't gentle with me."

"Okay, I'm going to put my fingers inside now," I said

"No, not yet," she said quickly. "Just a second longer. I had so many cocks rammed into me tonight, can't you go a little slower?"

"I'm not ramming a cock in you, I'm trying to find a key in your, your, you know. I want to get you out of those cuffs."

"Just a second more, please, Daddy. Gently."

I did as she asked, massaging her pussy lips with the lube, feeling the white cream around her pussy stick to my fingers. There was something about it. I was not an expert on cum, but it felt different. Maybe my brain was just trying to tell me this wasn't true, that my daughter hadn't been fucked by four guys.

She moaned. When I looked up, I saw her eyes were closed. Her back started to arch, and I felt her push down against my fingers.

"Babygirl?"

"Huh?" she said, opening her eyes.

"I'm going to put my fingers in now."

"Mmm, okay."

I gently pushed my fingertip between her warm folds and slipped inside her. She was a housefire. I could see her mouth hanging open as I penetrated her. I almost forgot what I was doing, but I had to find that key. I hoped these bastards didn't put it in her too deeply. I started to wiggle my finger and pushed it in a little deeper. I turned my finger so I could rub, I mean, search the lower floor of her pussy canal. If the key was anywhere, it had to be there.

"Oh, Daddy," Karla said.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No," she said. "Deeper."

"Deeper?"

"Yes. The-the key is deeper, I think. They put it in me and then shoved their cocks in to push it in deep."

"Okay," I said, feeling fresh anger. I pushed my finger in deeper, my knuckles grinding against her pussy lips. I felt something at the tip of my finger.

"Oh, god, yes," she said.

"Baby?"

"Please don't stop," she whispered.

"What?"

"I, um, the key. Fuck, Daddy."

She liked it. It couldn't be more obvious, and it pissed me off that she liked it. She'd just been assaulted by four men, but she was enjoying my fingers in her pussy? What was wrong with this girl? Maybe she secretly liked the way those men fucked her.

"Two fingers, Daddy," she said. "You'll have to use two."

I could just barely feel something deep inside her. "Yeah, okay."

I slid my finger out and she whined a little. I got a little extra lube, and then straightened up two fingers.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, " she said quickly. "Put them back in. Hurry."

"Hurry?"

"So I can get out of here."

"Okay."

I pushed them in once again and once again her back arched, taking them. I wiggled my first and second finger to snake into her pussy and she was thrashing against me, grinding back. I could hear her breathing heavy with her mouth closed, biting her lip. I felt something on the tip of my middle finger, but I couldn't grab it.

"Baby, please be still. I can't get the key."

"I'm sorry. It just, it feels, you know..."

"Stay still," I said sternly.

She obeyed me, staying still. I pushed my fingers in deep again. Her eyes shut and she exhaled through her nose. I tried to pinch the tip of the key between my first and second finger, but everything was slick, and my daughter started to hump my fingers again.

"Baby!" I growled. "Stop moving!"

"Yes, Daddy, " she said, and her hips stayed still for a moment.

I had the key between my two fingers but it slipped again when my daughter wiggled.

"Karla!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Stop enjoying this!" I said angrily.

"Then stop grinding your thumb against my clit! You're gonna make me cum!"

I winced. "What?"

She bit her lip with a guilty look. "Just get the key, Daddy."

I grinded my fingers into her pussy and grasped at the key awkwardly between my two fingers, but I had to admit, with my thumb right up against her clit, maybe it was my fault. That clit was so red and swollen, there was no way my thumb could avoid it. I was grinding hard to get that key. She cried out as I finally started to withdraw the key. I didn't want to go too quickly in case the metal key scraped inside her pussy, but she wasn't making it easy. She humped my fingers again and I nearly dropped it. She humped one more time and then screamed. I pulled the key out, and then as if I had covered a garden hose, a jet of girl cum squirted out of her and splashed me right in the face. I jerked back.

"Oh my god!" Karla cried. "Oh fuck, fuck." She was wiggling her hips with my absent fingers. "Oh fuck, I squirted," she said.

"Jesus, Karla!"

"I'm sorry, Daddy, I couldn't take it."

I growled but said nothing, sitting up and grabbing her wrists. I felt a bit of her cum on my upper lip and could not stop myself licking my lips. It tasted sweet and tangy. Fucking hell. The key worked and the cuff sprung open. I opened the other and her arms fell like lead.

"Thank God, finally," she said.

"Get dressed, baby. We should go to the hospital, talk to the police."

"Huh, why?" she asked, her arms tiredly resting on her tummy. Her knees were still loosely open, her swollen pussy out in the air. I could damn near feel the heat of that fire on my face.

"To report these bastards and take tests at the hospital."

"Oh, no, I don't want to do any of that."

"What?"

"I just want to forget about this day, Daddy. If you hadn't found me, or if I could've gotten free on my own, I wouldn't have said anything."

"But what they did to you---"

"It was my fault. I led them on."

"That's bullshit."

"Daddy, I liked it, okay?"

"What?"

"I liked it. I never even asked them to stop. It's not non-consent if you don't ask them to stop."

"Baby, how can you say that? Why didn't you tell them to stop?"

"I should have, I just, I got caught up, and I didn't want to upset them. I don't know. I wanted to impress them."

"Are you serious?"

"Look, I've had plenty of hours to think about how stupid that is, but what's done is done. All I want now is a shower and some sleep. Can we forget about the police and stuff?"

"What about the hospital? What if you're pregnant, or have an STD?"

"Oh, no, I don't have an STD."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I knew all these guys, and they're all clean. They're just boys from school. One of them was a virgin for sure. Well, I mean, he was. So was I actually until this happened."

"What?" I said. "Fuck, I'm so confused. I thought you didn't know them at all?"

"I knew them from around school, but we weren't friends or anything. But they're all in my same class year."

"Fine, whatever. It doesn't matter if you liked it. It was not 100 percent consent. They should have noticed you were reluctant. They should have asked if you were okay to continue. And they sure as fuck should not have left you handcuffed. Aren't you angry? Don't you want justice?"

"All I want is a shower. I need to clean all the cum out of my pussy so I don't get pregnant."

My daughter's attitude was very confusing to me. She didn't seem to care what happened to her.

"This is crazy, baby."

"Please, Daddy. Can you help me into the shower? My arms and legs are exhausted."

I sighed in frustration. "Fine."

I couldn't believe she was just going to let this go. She wasn't telling me something. I was sure of it. But I put my concerns aside and helped her up by scooping her up in my arms like a baby. She smiled in surprise.

"Oh, Daddy," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck. I knew a lot of the cum on her body was now smeared on my clothes, but I didn't care. I'd clean them later. Maybe burn them. I carried her into the shower and set her down on her legs. She seemed to stumble and fall on to the toilet.

"Daddy, I can't stand, my legs are exhausted."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Could you get in the shower with me? Help me clean?"

"Are you serious?"

"Please?"

"Baby, you're still naked."

"Yeah, so? You've seen it all now. Your fingers were in my pussy five minutes ago. You made me cum. What's your point? I've already been humiliated enough for a lifetime. Can you help me wash in the shower, please?"

I rubbed my face tiredly. I could still smell her pussy on my fingers. I realized that smell was probably mixed with cum from four men. "What do you need me to do?"

"Just hold me up in the shower."

"What do you expect me to wear?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said.

"Are you kidding?"

"No. Can you please get in the shower with me?"

"I can't let you see my, my---"

"What, cock?"

"Baby."

"Daddy, I had cocks in my face all day, in my pussy, in my mouth, in both hands. I'm used to seeing cocks."

"Jesus."

"Daddy, please, just help me into the shower and help me clean up. I'm begging you."

"Naked though? I can wear my boxers."

"I think I'd prefer if you're naked. It will make me feel better. You've seen me naked, even had your fingers in my pussy. If I see your cock, I'll feel less awkward."

"That's crazy."

"Please? I'm serious. I feel so humiliated right now 'cause I'm naked in front of you. If you're naked too, it'll be like we're both embarrassed. Can't you do that for me, after the horrible night I've had? Pretty please, Daddy?"

"I guess," I said reluctantly. "It's just weird, showering with my daughter."

"Don't make it weird. It's just a shower, and just 'cause I'm in such bad shape. Take your clothes off, please."

I sighed heavily but I did as she asked. Maybe if I was naked, it would feel more equal. Seeing her like this had me on edge. I was worried about my cock though. I was half hard in my pants. As I slid my shirt off, I had to warn her.

"Honey, you have to understand, I'm just a man."

"What does that mean?" she asked.

"I mean, you know, my, my---"

"Cock?" she suggested.

"Yes, fine, my cock. It may be, you know..."

"What? Hard? Your cock is hard?"