Hero Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I fucked up," I admitted. "I should have talked to you about it more, prepared you."

"Daddy?" she said. "Can you show me how a man should kiss a woman?"

"Show you?"

She nodded in the moonlight, looking up at me. "Kiss me."

Was she really asking me to kiss her? Not a fatherly peck on the head, but an actual kiss? Was this why she had staged all of this, to manipulate me into showing her affection, to kissing her, to getting into bed with her?

I did want to kiss her. Not just because she was a beautiful young woman, not because my perverted mind was aroused by her nude body beside me, but because I loved her and she was my daughter.

"Pay attention," I said, bringing my hand around. "A gentleman will signal his desire to kiss you with his hand, with a stroke of your cheek." My palm rested on her jaw. She smiled as I petted her pretty face. "A woman, if disagreeing with the kiss, will pull away, and so no harm will befall her. The gentleman, seeing the woman's acceptance, all without a word, will bring his lips to the woman." I leaned in, bringing my mouth close to hers, but not letting our lips touch. I could feel her hungry breath. "A tilt of the head from both parties is the final act of agreement. A gentleman will not hold the back of the woman's head, not on the first kiss. To do so is a kiss of carnality. This is a kiss of love."

I kissed her, our warm lips touching. She hungrily opened her mouth and offered her tongue, but I broke the kiss.

"No," I said. "A tongue is never given or taken on a first kiss. Your lips may open but your tongue should stay."

"Yes, Daddy," she said breathlessly. "Once more, please. I won't use my tongue."

I kissed her once more, and she opened her mouth, closing her lips on mine. I let my tongue slither into her mouth and she hungrily licked at it. I was admittedly breaking my own rules.

"I only did that because it was technically the second kiss," I said.

"What happens on the third kiss?" she asked eagerly.

"The third kiss," I said, sliding my hand around to the back of her head, "is carnal."

She licked her lips but I let go of her head and sat back. "And I'll have to show you that another time."

"Aw, Daddy," she said, pouting in the moonlight.

"Tell me what happened after the kissing," I said, lifting my right knee. My cock had started to grow, and I didn't want her to notice. She still made no attempt to cover her breasts as she sat beside me.

"You want to hear more?"

"Everything."

She breathed out. "Well, it got, uh, carnal very quickly after that."

"I bet."

"So they all started joking around and grabbing me and pulling me into their laps, kissing me again, and at some point, one of them lifted my shirt off and someone unsnapped my bra."

"This was still in the living room?" I had found no bra in the living room. Maybe they took it with them. Maybe it was a lie.

"Yeah."

"Go on."

"So they're kissing me and playing with my boobs, and I was really turned on, and I loved all the attention. Four guys were all over me. It was sexy and fun. Like, one boy was sucking one nipple, and another my other nipple, and I'm kissing another one. It was just crazy. I felt like a queen."

"And then?"

"Well, one of them said, I don't even remember which, who has the biggest cock, and who's cock can I suck the deepest, stuff like that. And they asked me if I was good at sucking cock. I said, yeah, I was amazing at it, even though I'd never actually sucked cock before. But I was so turned on at this point, and I really had been wanting to try giving a boy a blowjob. It felt safe, you know? Like, I could suck on a guy's cock, because I wasn't ready to have sex yet, but I could, I don't know, have mouth sex. Does that make any sense?"

"A little. What happened?"

"I was on the floor. I don't even remember how I got there, but Leo took his cock out first, and said something like, 'she's been begging to suck my cock for a year,' or something. It was kind of true, and when I saw it, it was so pretty, you know? Like, it called me to me, 'suck me, please.' And Leo was taunting me, like 'you want to suck my cock, don't you?' And I did. Of course, I wanted to do it in private, but I kinda didn't care anymore because I was so horny."

"So you sucked his cock?"

"Yes, but I didn't get to finish, because suddenly, Ralph's smacking me in the face with his cock, and then Don, and even Mike. I was surrounded, and a little scared. Ralph didn't even ask. He just turned my head to him and stuffed it down my throat. He didn't care if I was gagging or anything."

"Fucking hell."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, baby, it's okay."

"Okay. So, yeah, they took turns fucking my mouth, and Mike came in my mouth right away, and everyone was laughing at him. But I was glad. I wanted all of them to cum in my mouth and I thought that would be it. When Mike came, I felt how happy it made him, and I was really proud of myself, and I was getting into it."

"You really liked sucking all their cocks?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said, biting her lip, looking up into my eyes in the dark. "Does it make me a slut?"

"No, it makes them bad guys for taking advantage of you."

"I can't help it," she said. "I didn't know I'd like it so much, just feeling a man's hard cock filling up my mouth, the way it's warm and throbs and the smell too. It's just pure musk and raw. It's dirty and sexy at the same time. This is your fault too, you know."

"What are you talking about?" I said indignantly. I wasn't sure how much of my daughter's story was true or not, but I was sure she had at least had oral sex with someone once. She knew too much and had too much detail to have made it up on the spot. Then again, maybe she just watched a lot of porn.

"Well, you never talked to me about oral sex either."

"I suppose I should have let you suck my cock to teach you?" I said sarcastically, but even as I said it, I regretted it. It was too flirty and suggestive. She was smiling in the dark. I could see her white teeth brightly.

"That would have been helpful," she said, "and I wouldn't have been so hungry for cock when those four started on me. I could have resisted instead of just opening my mouth like a hungry hippo. I would've enjoyed learning on your cock, Daddy."

I shook my head. "A good daughter doesn't suck her daddy's dick."

"You could have talked to me about it though."

"I could have," I admitted. "Oral sex is safe sex, usually, just not when it leads to a gangbang."

"You know, I am good at deepthroating now. Those boys gave me a lot of practice."

"I bet," I said, thinking of that long dildo in her dresser. I bet that gave her plenty of practice too. "I wished they hadn't," I said.

"Can I show you?"

"Show me what?"

"How deep I can go."

"What?" I said, my daughter's plan revealing itself before my eyes. "You don't mean on me."

She was going to say "God, no!" and I was going to be embarrassed I'd even suggested it, but she said, "Yes."

"Baby, come on. I was joking."

"I wasn't. I'm proud of how good I can suck cock, and I want to show you."

"Baby, after everything you went though, why would you want to do that?"

"It's because of what I went through that I want to show you. I can still taste all of their cocks in my mouth, even after brushing. It's probably just my crazy brain, but I swear I can taste them."

"And if you put my cock in your mouth, you'd taste me."

"Yes, I would, but it's better, because it's my daddy's cock, a gentleman's cock, not a jerk's cock."

"Good lord, babygirl," I said. This was what she wanted. Or at least, I think it was. She was making all of this up, or some of it, to get me in bed with her. She wanted to suck my cock. She probably wanted me to fuck her. I just didn't understand why. When did she feel this way about me, and why wasn't I getting out of this bed and telling her she was crazy?

I hated the thought of my daughter being used by four men, but I liked the idea that such a young gorgeous girl was chasing me. It was certainly preferable to believe she was making everything up, lying to trick me into fucking her. I don't know how that was better, maybe some people would've thought it was worse, but my cock was getting harder and harder listening to made up stories of how those boys played with her, used her. I was jealous.

I lowered my knee and rolled the blanket back, my hard cock pointing up. "Honey, I don't think that's a good idea. See that?"

"God, yes, I see it," she said, staring down in my lap.

"I don't think you want to suck that."

"I don't?" she asked, her eyes glazing over as she stared down at it, her heavy tits gently rising and falling with her deep breaths.

"I think you'd regret putting your daddy's cock in your mouth."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I'm a man, not a boy."

"Yes, fuck, I can see the difference," she said. "When I saw it in the shower, I wanted it so bad. Daddy, please, will you let me suck on it? You must be thinking about it if you're letting me see it. Pretty, pretty please?"

"I thought your jaw was sore from all the cock sucking."

"It is, believe me," she said. "But this is worth a little more soreness. I may never get this chance again."

I took my cock in hand and gave it a nice long stroke. "Can you really deepthroat like you said?"

"Yes!"

"Prove it."

"Really?' she said.

"Show me." Yes, I wanted my cock sucked, but I also wanted to test her. If she sucked cock like an amateur, I'd know she was lying. But if she was a pro, it meant there was some truth to this story, and that scared me even more.

She climbed excitedly to her knees, and my eyes glanced down at the slit between her legs, her swollen pussy shining in the dark. She crawled between my legs and then surprised me by leaning in and kissing my lips.

"Mmm!" she said, feeding me her tongue. "I'm so excited."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. I didn't think you'd say yes."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I thought you'd think I was gross for saying it."

"Well, I am your daddy."

"But you're horny too?"

"Yes," I admitted.

She looked down at my cock sticking up. "I can touch it? I can suck it? I can play with it?"

My cock twitched in anticipation. It had been a long time for me. "Yes."

"Okay," she said. She reached out and I felt her soft fingers touch my long cock. Her hand was warm and it felt so comforting to have these pretty little fingers caress my shaft. "Is it okay if I go a little slow? I didn't have time to explore or savor it with the guys. It was just one cock after another in my mouth."

I reached for her pretty face and petted her cheek. "Take your time."

My daughter kissed me once more and then tied her hair back in a ponytail. Down she went, her sexy back curling up, her breasts to her knees, one hand wrapping around my cock shaft, the other finding my big heavy balls and caressing them.

"God, I love how your cock feels. It's so alive, throbbing and beating like a heart. Mmm, and your balls are so warm. I can feel them rolling around inside your sack."

I almost chuckled. She was cute. She really was exploring a cock for the first time, not that it cleared up her story one way or another, but for a moment, I didn't care to chase the truth.

"You like them?"

"Oh, yes!" she said, rolling her fingers across my sensitive sack skin. "It's okay if I kiss your sack a little, right?"

"Yes."

"Okay," she said. "If I do something you don't like or I'm not allowed to, tell me, okay?"

"Kiss my sack, baby."

Her head went down farther, tilting to the side. Her lips pressed against my ballsack with a nice kiss. Then she buried her nose in my balls and inhaled.

"Oh, mmm," she mumbled. She looked up at me. "It's okay if I smell it?"

"Yes."

"I've always wanted to," she said. "I could always tell you had a nice cock and big balls whenever I saw you in underwear." She tilted her head the other way and kissed my sack again, my cock hovering above her face. She pressed her nose against my soft balls and inhaled again. "Oh, it's so yummy."

I petted her head. "Is this a fantasy of yours?"

"Yes," she said, looking up at me. "Don't laugh at me. I know it's a weird kink."

"Do I sound amused?"

She kissed my balls and sniffed again, and then her hand stroked my shaft up and back down. "I love this smell. When I was younger, I saw a movie about some guy sniffing a girl's panties. I never understood it, so when I was doing laundry, I sniffed yours, and something about the scent of your cock drove me crazy."

"Oh really?" I said with half a smile. "So you know my scent?"

"Yes, definitely," she said breathlessly, my heavy balls on her face. She brushed her cheek against them and savored being close to them. "I thought all cocks would smell amazing like yours, but those other boys, I didn't have much chance to smell them before they were in my mouth, but I could tell they weren't amazing like your cock."

"I had no idea you were doing that."

She grinned up at me. "All those times I'd tell you I was doing laundry, go change and bring me your clothes. I was sure you suspected."

"Completely oblivious."

She inhaled my balls one more time and then she started to drag her nose up my shaft, still breathing in. "Good god, this is what a cock should smell like." She exhaled against it and I felt her warm breath on my shaft. It made me throb in her hand.

"Oh, I think your cock liked that."

I was petting her head again. She was so adorable, so adoring and worshipping of my cock. I loved the attention. It's true what they say: it didn't matter how good a woman was at giving a blowjob, all that mattered was her eagerness, and I'd never met a woman so eager as my daughter, and she hadn't even taken me into her mouth yet.

"Girl, I have to admit," I said to her, "I said you could take your time, but this anticipation is torture."

She gave a little giggle. "This big cock wants a warm mouth, huh? Just like those four, you want to stuff it in and get warm?"

"It's primal," I said. "Men are driven to put their cocks in a hole."

My daughter's tongue came out and up it went, dragging from the base of my shaft to the tip. She took a moment there at my crown, licking it like an ice cream cone. My head rolled back and I sighed. "That's nice."

"Just nice?" she said, kissing my cock with her pouty lips.

"Very nice," I said.

"Daddy?" she said, kissing my shaft up and down, licking it.

"What?" I didn't want a lot of conversation now. I wanted my cock sucked.

"Will you ask me to suck it?" she said.

"Ask?"

"I've never been asked, and I want to say yes. Please ask me?"

"Will you please suck my cock, Karla?"

She smiled at me with love in her beautiful eyes. "Yes, Daddy."

Her lips wrapped around my cockhead and I was plunged into the wet warmth of her mouth. I sighed in relief and I felt her mouth go to work, sucking and licking. She started to gently bob her head to take more of my cock inside, working her way down.

She sat up on her knees, supporting herself with one hand while the other held my cock. She was straightening her neck, making it easier to go deeper on me. She looked up at me once or twice while she worked on my cock. I could see she was watching for my reaction, to see my pleasure while she took me into her throat. I felt her tongue slide along my shaft, sticking out of her throat, getting it out of the way. And then she really pushed down, her eyes bulging as my cock penetrated her throat.

I groaned loudly, just watching her take inch by inch into her throat. She really was experienced sucking cock and deepthroating, whether that was from her dildo or her four boyfriends, I didn't know. All I knew for certain was this felt amazing.

I rested my hand on the back of her head and started to gently thrust upward. It surprised her and she griped my cock tight but started to move with me, sliding me up and down in her mouth. She suddenly pulled off my cock fast, gasping for air, panting, long lines of drool connecting my shaft to her wet lips.

"Fuck," she said.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," she said. "Your cock is so big and hard in my throat, I couldn't breathe."

"I know what you mean. It's hard for me to breathe when I have my nose and lips buried in pussy."

Her eyes flew up. "Oh."

"Have you ever had your pussy eaten?" I asked her.

She shook her head "Never."

"I'll make sure I'm the first," I said.

"Really?" she said excitedly.

"Yes."

"Can we try the 69 number?" she asked quickly. "I've always wanted to try it. It's so sexy thinking about, getting my pussy eaten while I suck on a man's cock."

I readjusted my position on the bed, scooting down. She had to moved back. "Come here," I said.

She squeaked in surprise when I grabbed her hips and pulled her toward me. I turned her around and she started to turn with me, lifting her leg. "Now?" she said.

"You wanted to try, and I want to try your pussy."

"But I want to suck cock."

"You will."

"I know but I'll be distracted."

She settled with her knees on either side of my face. I was looking up at that perfect red and pink slit. She really was swollen. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her pussy toward me. She gasped and I felt her breath on my cock as my tongue made contact with her pussy lips. She was soaking wet and sticky with pussy juice. I started to kiss around that pussy, avoiding her lips, and I could feel I was driving her wild, even as she tried to re-start sucking my cock. She was stroking me and kissing my cock and licking it, but I could tell she was more focused on what I was doing. I licked on either side of her pussy lips.

"Daddy! The center!" she said

I chuckled and ran my tongue across her slit, dipping inside her pussy. She groaned in pleasure and then plunged her mouth on my cock, taking me down her throat again. I exhaled against her pussy as I started to lick and swirl my tongue in and around her pussy lips.

We were both moaning and sucking and kissing and licking each other. When I stuck my tongue into her as deep as it could go, I felt her tense up. I barely heard her speak with my cock in her mouth, but it didn't matter. I was getting close to cumming. I was humping up into her mouth faster and I was lapping her pussy like a thirsty dog.

But then she took the pussy away, climbing up. I sat up myself as she settled between my legs again on her knees.

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

"I don't want you to cum yet."

"Oh really?" I said.

"Yeah. I just wanted to suck your cock a little."

"And then?"

She bit her lip. "You know..."

"I don't know," I said, but I knew she wanted me to fuck her.

"Daddy, are your gonna make me say it?" she said, her hand coming forward, taking my hard cock. She gave it a few slow strokes. "Do you wanna?"

"Wanna what?" I persisted.

She huffed. "Daddy, fuck me, please."

"Are you sure? We've already crossed a line, but fucking, babygirl, there's no coming back from that."

"There's no coming back from getting tied up and fucked by four guys either. I'd rather remember you as the last guy who fucked me, not them."

"Tell me the rest of the story," I said.

"You want to hear more, now? Can't I tell you the rest another time?"

"No, let me hear," I said. "All of it, the truth of it."

She squeezed my cock in her hand. "Does it turn you on hearing how they used me?"

"You turn me on, Karla, and I want to know what happened to you."

She bit her lip, gave my cock a tug, and scooted closer. She opened her legs and brought her pussy right up against my balls, my cock touching her tummy. She held it close to her and petted it.

"So I was on all fours on the floor, sucking Leo's cock while he was sitting on the couch, and I think it was Ralph who started to lift up my skirt. He rubbed my butt and then my pussy. I knew then it was getting serious. I didn't know how to get control of the situation though, and I was scared if I told them to stop, it would make them angry and they might hurt me. Then Ralph pulled down my panties, and I knew I was going to get fucked by all of them."