Hero Worship Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he started Aly gave a little moan and I saw Jessica roll her eyes. Clearly this was a story that had been told and retold often, and probably embellished more than its fair share along the way. But Mr. Winterberg told it with gusto and excitement, and I wondered if hearing it wasn't some kind of initiation into the family.

Kelsey was very excited to tell Aly that she'd made the traveling cheerleading squad for the varsity basketball team, only six girls made it each year. Jessica talked about how quickly rentals were going in the new office building she was representing.

I just sat back for the most part and listened. They spoke with affection and intimacy. There was no chaotic competition for a father's limited affection, no cold undercurrent of expectation and judgment. Aly stayed pressed cozily against me the whole evening, and I soaked in the love of this family, realizing with every moment how truly fucked up my own upbringing had been. And more than anything, I wanted to be part of them.

It was suddenly blindingly obvious where Aly's easy ability to love had come from. I had always thought it was some beautiful quirk of hers. But maybe that's how everyone was supposed to be able to show affection, unreservedly and naturally. Maybe a lot of us just had that beaten out of us somewhere along the way.

The game was close, but the other team hit a couple of big three pointers down the stretch to pull away and win late. I watched Mr. Winterberg so to see if that would sour his mood like it would have done to my father. But he seemed to take it in stride.

I let go a yawn, and Aly rubbed my leg. "You ready for bed, sweetheart?"

I nodded. "I think so."

"I think we're going to head upstairs. Goodnight."

Aly hugged her parents and led me by the hand to the stairs and up to her room. I was almost afraid to look into her father's eyes, but when I did glance his way there was nothing but a slightly pained smile.

We made it to her room, me carrying our bags, and she shut the door behind us as I laid them against the wall. I turned back towards her and she met me with a kiss, and I could feel the fire behind it.

"How does My Lady want me?"

The pure innocence of her voice made me shiver from head to toe. She was really worked up, which meant I wanted her to wait. The longer I drew it out, the more incredible it would be when I finally let her release. I looked around the room, noticing a dressing chair in the corner. I didn't answer, instead crossing over to it and sitting down, facing her.

"I want you to strip for me, baby. Slowly. I want to enjoy looking at you."

I waited to see if there was any insecurity or worry in her eyes, but I should have known there wouldn't be. She turned and locked the door before dimming the lights to an appropriately sultry level. She placed her phone in a holder on her dresser with speakers attached.

"Siri, play 'West Coast' by Lana Del Rey."

The sensuous beat filled the room as Aly's lovely body began to sway to the music. Hey eyes closed as her hand ran up her neck, gathering her hair up in a sexy bundle, letting it fall like water on the other side. She was wearing a light grey, loose, button down sweater with a black bra underneath, along with tight faded jeans with the knees ripped out, like something straight out of the eighties, in the best possible sense.

She pulled the waist of her sweater down, stretching the fabric over her perfect breasts before turning around and rolling her hips in wide, sensuous circles. I sat back, my eyes open to aching as my baby danced for me. A tear formed as I took in the sheer loveliness of her.

Her face was innocence made alive, but her body dripped sex as she peeled off her jeans, her top giving just hints of her lacy, black panties. She moved toward me lifting the sweater free of her shoulders and arms.

She straddled my lap, her arms moving over her head, lace covered breasts inches from me. Slowly, she reached around behind her and released her bra, and as it fell away I took her left breast into my mouth. Her fingers ran through my hair as she held me to her, sighing softly.

I stood, and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her to the bed, where I laid her down and feasted on her. I moved slowly, stripping off her panties and holding her thighs as I savored her. I could tell she was holding back, waiting for my permission, which I had no intention of giving quite yet. I knew exactly how I wanted her when I opened that floodgate.

"Don't move, baby, I'll be right back." I went to our bag and pulled out the strap-on, along with the clips. I really only wanted one of them, and I made a mental note to stop by the toy store and get a simple clip for times like this.

When I got back to the bed I was naked as well, except for my accoutrement. Aly was lying on her side, staring at me with her big, beautiful doe eyes, a look of lust and wonder on her flushed features. Well, I had all three clips. Might as well use them.

I held them up, letting them form a Y pattern. "You remember these?"

Her voice trembled. "Yes, My Lady."

"You liked them, didn't you?"

"Oh, yes, My Lady."

"I'm going to put these on you," I climbed up on the bed, "and then I'm going to take you, deep and hard, just like you like it." I ran my hand over Aly's leg, which was trembling along with the rest of her. "But whose pleasure comes first, baby?"

"Yours, My Lady, your pleasure comes first."

"That's right. So you cannot come until I do. After that, you're free to come as much as you want. Do you understand?"

Aly nodded, her eyes desperate with need.

"Good. Lie back baby."

Aly obeyed with a shudder. I took a turn with each breast, sucking them into my mouth until her nipples pert and swollen before clamping them. I moved slowly down her body, parting her lips with my fingers so I could give the same treatment to her little clit. It was still quite aroused from my earlier attentions, and in moments all three clamps were firmly in place.

I flipped on the vibrator that I was wearing, which meant it was my turn to shudder as the delicious sensation ran through my body. I drew my fingers through Aly's sex, using the copious nectar there to lube my phallus.

I positioned myself, and the length slid into Aly like she was butter. Aly moaned deeply as I filled her, and I covered her mouth with my finger. "Shh. Remember, your parents are just down the hall. Don't want to wake them."

Aly gave a pathetic little whimper as her eyes begged me to keep going.

And I did. Aly wrapped her legs around my waist as her arms encircled me, nails tracing lines of ecstasy over my shoulders. I'd missed this during our last session, how intimate it was to be wrapped up in her. I drove into her with long, clean strokes, giving a little grind each time which felt amazing for both of us.

Aly's dance had me more than worked up myself, and as valiantly as I tried to stay in control I knew it was a losing battle. I slowed a bit trying to extend the moment for as long as I could, and I was able to find a pace I could maintain for a time.

Aly was bucking against me, her coos and sighs becoming more and more insistent. I concentrated on her, trying to take her right up to her breaking point.

I increased the pace just a little, and my breathing became ragged. I was close, so close. Then Aly's hand wrapped around my neck and shifted lifted herself towards me, pressing her lips to the sensitive flesh there.

The new sensation was too much, and I lost myself in her and my own pleasure as my body pulsed and shook in release.

I drew in great, shaky breaths as I recovered. Aly continued to kiss my neck, and once my wits returned I resumed my movement, very slowly to start.

Aly was looking deep into me. "Did you come, My Lady?"

"Mmm, yes, baby. You are such a good girl. Are you ready for yours?"

Aly nodded with a whimper as I started moving faster inside her, and I covered her mouth with mine. The energy building in her was a palpable thing, and just before it crested I whispered in her ear. "Come for me, baby. I love you."

Her body exploded around me, pulsing and bucking. She buried her face in my shoulder to stifle her moans, and I held her close, rocking through her ecstacy. As she calmed I slowed, but didn't stop. I'd seen her have an incredible string of orgasms during our last lovemaking session, when I'd had her bound tightly, and I wanted to see if I could do that for her again.

I could tell she wasn't in that deep, trance-like state she'd been in then, where she'd been almost insensate to anything I said. She was much more aware this time, but I wondered if I could still give her the same pleasure.

I continued my long deep strokes, reaching between us and massaging her nipple clamped breast. Less than a minute later Aly came again. It was unmistakable, if not as all consuming as the first. I knew I had her then, and I took her through a beautiful string of climaxes. I was even rewarded with another of my own before I finished.

I moved down and released the clit clamp, sucking her into my mouth as she covered her face with a pillow to muffle the screams. Both nipple clamps came off simultaneously as I massaged her breasts, and I pulled one more powerful orgasm out my baby's lovely body before I climbed and took her into my arms. I spent a moment unbuckling the strap on and tossing it on the floor. When I turned back Aly had a finger in her mouth, giggling like a kid.

"I can't believe we did that. Oh, God, what if my parents heard?"

"Can you hear your parents when they have sex?"

Aly shook her head.

"Then I think we'll be okay." I hoped so anyway. The last thing I wanted was to be given the evil eye by her father tomorrow for defiling his little girl. "So, was that everything you dreamed it would be?"

"Oh, yeah. That was amazing." She snuggled against me. "But mostly I wanted this. Us together, with my family, in our bed, no one questioning us."

I pulled her to me and we spooned under the covers, the now messy comforter piled over the corner. My fingers ran through her soft hair as I felt. "So if your parents did hear us, would they be mad?"

"I think I'd be more embarrassed. They were always very pragmatic about sex. I got 'The Talk' before sixth grade, and my mom made me promise that if ever decided to, you know, to tell her so I could get on birth control."

"And did you?"

Aly laughed. "No. The first time I put my faith in a condom he'd stolen from his dad. I did ask to start birth control before college. She was good to her word. No judgment. But I haven't taken it since I met you."

"Aren't I special?"

Aly giggled. "No point now. How about you?"

I sighed. I really didn't want to talk about my parents right now. But maybe I needed to try being more open, with Aly especially. "No rational, pragmatic discourse in my house. My father made it clear that anyone who had sex had declared themselves capable of supporting both themselves and a child, and would be put out of the house to do just that."

"Seriously?"

I nodded. "At least he didn't have double standards for my brothers vs. us girls like some do. I never paid attention to all that. I had other things on my mind. Boys weren't an issue." I heaved a sigh. "Your family's wonderful. You're lucky, y'know."

"I am." She turned towards me and gave me a kiss. "Just don't forget, Taylor, they're your family, too."

I wanted to protest, but the reality of where I was caught up with me. I was about to spend Thanksgiving with these people. I was sleeping with their daughter in her childhood bedroom with their full knowledge, if not blessing. And they'd treated me like I was truly welcome. I hadn't felt like that in my own home since I was ten, maybe earlier. Jen and Vicky were wonderful, and I was always welcome with them, but I didn't belong there.

I belonged here, with Aly in my arms. Maybe this was a place I could just be happy.

***

The next morning Aly was resting against me as we soaked in Aly's parent's huge tub. I swear you could do laps in the silly thing. We'd had a bit of a lie in, and when we finally did get up Aly had called straight down over the banister asking her mom's permission to use the tub. My cheeks must have been neon red from blushing.

But I have to admit this was pretty awesome. Aly had thrown bath salts in, which felt great, and I was just gently holding her while we talked.

"I hate that you have to work tomorrow."

"I'm lucky they close the beach on Thanksgiving. Why? What goes on tomorrow?"

Aly looked over her shoulder at me like I'd just asked what country South America was in. "The day after Thanksgiving? Shopping! Me and mom and Grandma and Kelsey. It's a tradition. We pan on singlehandedly stimulating the economy to the point of orgasm."

That made me laugh.

"Besides, I have to look for my dress for the Christmas Dance. Did you call about a tux this week?"

I grimaced. "No, I will Monday, promise." I honestly wasn't looking forward to that, since I didn't have a clue what I was doing. Do they have tuxes that would fit me well? Contrary to popular belief, I am not a guy, and I have no desire to be generically dressed like one, even if I don't wear dresses.

***

We eventually made our way downstairs, where Aly's mom was working in the kitchen.

Aly grabbed a box of cereal and began to pour us a couple of bowls. "Hey, mom. Where's dad?"

"He's out on the patio, trying to put together that thing he bought."

"Are you really going to let him cook the turkey?"

"I have two back up turkey breasts in the fridge. Don't tell your father."

Aly laughed, especially when she saw my face, which clearly showed my confusion.

"Dad bought a turkey fryer. He's trying to get it set up."

I smirked at her. "I take it this is something we should be concerned about?"

Aly smiled wryly. "Um, dad and directions, well..."

"Doesn't you father build buildings for a living?"

Aly giggled. "No, dad plans and finances. He pays other people to actually build the buildings."

That made her mom laugh, and I joined in. Aly fiddled with her cereal for a second. "You're good with your hands, sweetie, maybe you should go out and help him."

I stared at her. "I'm sure he's got it. I doubt he wants my help."

"Honey, this is a good chance for you guys to spend some time together. And he'll be grateful, I promise." She gave me one of those looks that made me willing to do absolutely anything for her, and I caved, leaving Aly inside and heading out back.

Mr. Winterberg was indeed out on the back patio, down on his knees fiddling with a two foot square metal stand. A huge silver pot sat nearby. He looked up as I closed the door.

"Hey."

"Hi. Your wife and daughter are under the impression you could use an extra set of hands."

"They," he turned a screwdriver without looking back, "are probably not wrong." He sat back and shook his head. "Can you lift the pot and put it on? We'll see if this works?"

It didn't, and we had to disassemble the unit to figure out why it wasn't getting any power. I even went so far as to read the directions, something that had not been done yet. Men.

It was actually a lot of fun, and I gave myself an inward shake as I noted my baby's brilliance in suggesting this. What really surprised me was how much I was expecting Mr. Winterberg to start acting like my own father. But he didn't. We'd actually talk things over, instead of him just barking orders, and he'd actually given me a high five when we got the test oil inside heating properly.

To be honest, it was amazing. I'd never gotten anything but judgment and condemnation from my old man. And any time we did anything together as a family, vacations, picnics, my dad held court, and we kids just scrabbled at his feet for attention and approval. I'd been so young that I didn't know any better. Aly and Kelsey never had to do that, I bet.

And the concept of my dad and I doing something together, like what Mr. Winterberg and I had just done, I just couldn't fathom it. At one point I glanced back into the house and saw Aly standing at the window, a soft smile on her face. I held my hand up and she waved back, her grin widening. Her dad said something, and by the time I'd looked back Aly was gone. She'd looked happy, though.

"So how long will it take to actually cook the turkey?"

"A little under an hour. But we have to keep an eye on it the whole time."

I nodded. I'd heard the horror stories about people blowing up their fryers and burning down their houses. "It's fully defrosted, right?" Water, frozen or otherwise, does not get along with hot oil.

"Yeah. I had it in the pot yesterday to check how much oil we needed."

We went back inside and prepped the bird, and as we did the doorbell rang, and Kelsey jumped up from the couch and ran to the foyer.

"Hi sweetie! Oh, come here!"

It was an older woman's voice. Aly's grandparents had arrived, and my lover followed her sister into the other room at a more sedate pace, followed by her parents. I hung back in the kitchen, my heart beating a little faster. Aly had told me that they would be here, and more importantly that they knew I would be here. The happy gaggle of voices moved closer and all the ladies piled into the kitchen.

I was standing at the far counter trying to keep smiling and attempting not to look awkward. Aly's Grandma was easily the shortest woman in the room, but she carried herself with a wide smile and a palpable authority.

Aly came right up to me and slipped her arm in mine. "Grandma, this is Taylor, my girlfriend."

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Winterberg."

"Oh, pish. Come here." She wrapped me in a hug. "I understand I can thank you that I still have two granddaughters."

"Ahh," I stammered for a second before glancing down at Aly, who was beaming up at me. "I was just glad I was there, ma'am"

She reached up and put her hand on my cheek. "Oh, you dear thing. Call me Holly, or grandma."

"Okay." I got the word out through a wide smile, and I stepped back in a little bit of shock. I hadn't spoken to any of my grandparents since I'd come out, and I was a little overwhelmed. Aly dragged me out into the dining room where her Grandfather was speaking with his son. He also thanked me for my part in Kelsey's rescue, and he listened attentively and without judgment as I told him about both my lifeguarding and metal work sculpture.

Jessica and Holly started in on the sides as Aly's grandfather turned to his son. "Thomas, is that bird ready?"

Mr. Winterberg laughed, looking at me and hooking his thumb at his dad. "He's more excited about this than I am, I swear."

"Well, come on, let's get on it.

A little over an hour later I was out sitting on the patio with Aly's dad and grandfather sipping a beer while the turkey sizzled away in the huge silver pot. The hetero-normative aspect of the scene wasn't lost on me by any stretch, but given my track record with my own family I was more than willing to overlook it for the time being.

To be fair, Aly's Grandfather, who insisted I call him Harold, did ask if I planned on going shopping with the ladies tomorrow.

I shook my head and answered with a negative. "I have to work. Besides, I don't think Aly would let me. She's planning on shopping for that Christmas dance at her sorority."

Tom drank from his bottle. "Oh, yeah. I wonder how much that's going to cost me."

Harold tipped his beer in his son's direction. "Won't be cheap, I'll promise you that."

Thomas laughed. "No. How 'bout you Taylor? Do you have your, umm..." He stumbled over his next word, and I appreciated that he wasn't assuming anything.

"Are you asking if I'm going to wear a dress?"

He grimaced. "Actually, I was trying not to ask."