Hero Worship Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom! How've you been?"

"Bill, good to see you." Mr. Winterberg shook hands with an older man in a nice suit who was standing by our table. "It's been awhile, but you'll be hearing from us soon for the Westgate project. How are Jeanine and the kids?"

"Good, thanks. The youngest started college this year, so I need that contract." He laughed and looked at me. "Sorry, you interviewing?"

"No, no. Taylor, this is Bill Crouse, his company supplies the bathroom fixtures and plumbing equipment for my buildings. Bill, this is Taylor Knox, Aly's girlfriend."

I tried to keep the look of surprise off my face as Bill's eyebrows shot up. I hadn't been sure how Mr. Winterberg was going to pass me off, but direct honesty wasn't what I was expecting.

"As in..."

Tom nodded. "Um-hm. It's been an interesting few months, but Aly seems really happy. She graduates USC in the spring. Architecture."

"And what do you do, Taylor?"

I felt my cheeks heat up, but I answered firmly that I was a lifeguard.

Tom continued for me. "She's also a very talented, up and coming artist. She has a show scheduled for the spring."

"Really? Where at?"

"Beville Art Gallery." I saw his eyes change from skeptical curiosity to respect as I answered.

"I've been there, my wife has dragged me to a few of those parties. That's very impressive. Well, Tom, give my best to Jess and the girls."

"You do the same."

Bill wished me good luck at my show and headed back to his table. I swirled my chopsticks through my bowl.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I just, I wasn't..."

He nodded. "I'm not ashamed of you, Taylor, and I wasn't kidding about how happy Aly seems. Welcome to the family."

***

I was on a cloud the rest of the day. I sketched out a new sculpture, a daughter burying her father in sand at the beach, and another where a father was pulling his daughter through the water as she kicked.

I wanted to start them but I made myself work on other projects first, completing a few that were meant for the show. If I worked hard I thought I could get close to finishing all the repeats by next week, and I could start on the new stuff, as well as continue Aly's sculpture.

I was still in my really good mood on Tuesday morning, so I texted Aly and told her exactly what I wanted her to wear when she came over (her lacy, white skirt and her blue halter top) and what I didn't want her to wear (bra or panties). I love Aly in skirts. Not that I didn't enjoy seeing her in a nice tight pair of jeans, but there was something so perfect and feminine about her in the flowy skirts she liked.

I ordered and picked up her favorite from the local Chinese place, cashew chicken, and had it ready when she got there. I slipped her blindfold on as soon as she walked in the door, even before I kissed her. I took off her top before cuffing her wrists behind her and leading her over to the table, where she sat in my lap and I fed her her lunch. In between bites I let my hands wander freely over her exposed skin, holding her breast, pinching a nipple, caressing her smooth tummy.

My baby's energy was humming, and I knew I had her well on the way to where I wanted her, so when she was finished I had her stand as I stripped off my jeans and underwear. I sat back down, guiding her safely under the table so she could pleasure me while I ate, which she did brilliantly as always. It was an amazing feeling, savoring the yumminess of my orange chicken while being able to glance down to see my baby blissfully lapping away at my sex.

When I was finished I was so close, and I just leaned back and let my orgasm roll over me. Just like always it energized Aly, and she kept going, so that I had to make her stop so I could take her back to bed.

Once there I didn't mind a bit more, especially as she started using that glorious tongue to wrap up my clit. God, I'd consider marrying this girl just to keep access to that forever. Eventually I pulled away, which caused a pathetic little whimper from Aly.

"No baby, it's time for you to feel good, too." I pressed my lips to hers, and the power of her kiss took my breath away. As I rolled her onto her stomach I could feel her slip deeper as she gave herself to me, and that excited me to no end.

I'd spent a decent amount of time last night and this morning dreaming about what I was going to do to her, and what positions I wanted her in. I started with wrist cuffs, her arms pulled apart and attached to each corner of the headboard. Next came the thigh cuffs, just over the knee, keeping her legs pulled forward and slightly spread so I could kneel behind her. Finally, ankles tied back to the foot of the bed, holding her legs in place.

I ran a finger down her spine, her whole body trembling at my touch as she moaned into her gag. Two feelings just spun around in my head, the incredible rush of strength and power I felt having this beautiful creature totally in my control, and second, how much I loved her, and needed to make her feel wonderful.

I ran my hand over her backside and between her legs. She was soaked, moaning lustily as I stroked her clit. I took her from behind. The way she tied she could still rock against me, and I took full advantage, pushing deep inside her, reaching around and stimulating her with each stroke.

It was awesome. I waited until my baby was hanging on by a thread before whispering my permission in her ear. The way she responded was unbelievable, just dissolving into bliss. I could feel her body pulling on the phallus as I pushed in and out. It was so incredible that I toppled right after her, spasms of joy pulsing through my limbs.

After the first, my baby generally came quickly and a lot, so I took her through several more orgasms before changing the position, detaching her from the frame and rolling her onto her back. Ankles and wrists were reattached to my headboard, spreading her arms and legs wide, completely exposing her to me.

I started to pat directly onto her clit while I slid two fingers inside her, stroking her G-spot. Aly shook and shook as each climax wracked her small body. I climbed back on top pushing inside her. After a few moments I pulled off her blindfold so I could look into her eyes. They were full of wonder, silently begging me for more. I wanted to give it to her, god, I would have given her anything.

Her lids closed as her body seized again, and I slid down, taking her sex into my mouth and pulling more and more from her body.

Finally Aly made a noise that I knew meant she needed to stop. She'd have kept going if I let her. She'd hurt herself if it meant pleasing me, but I couldn't let that happen. She trusted me to know when it had to end, and somehow, I did.

Just a few moments later I had all paraphernalia off of her, and held her as she cried on my shoulder. I rocked her gently, telling her how amazing she was, how happy she made me, and how much I loved her. I was totally connected with her, knowing no one had ever had the privilege of seeing this raw, primal side of her but me. Some minutes later she fell asleep in my arms.

I was ready this time, pulling a blanket from the side of the bed around, and I held her as she drifted away. I read on my tablet, even played a game, but I didn't move, there wouldn't be a moment that I wasn't touching my baby, and when she woke, she would still be in my arms, safe and adored.

- Aly --

My eyes cracked open, My Lady's beautiful face and startling blue irises coming into view. I managed to creak out a word. "Hi."

"Hey, baby. You okay?"

"Yeah." My mouth felt like it had a wad of cotton in it. "Thirsty."

"Here." She reached over and pulled out a sports drink from somewhere. She sat up and helped me do the same. "Drink this."

I sucked the orange liquid down like it was the elixir of life.

"You want another?"

I nodded, and one magically appeared. I nursed this one slower, just resting in Taylor's strength. She pulled a pump bottle from her nightstand and started putting lotion on me, paying particular attention to my wrists and ankles where the restraints had been. My body felt like it was made of Jell-O, so I just let her do it. It felt wonderful.

I glanced over at the clock. "God, it's almost four o'clock. How long did I sleep?"

"About two hours. I had you restrained for more than one."

"Really? Wow, that's longer than last time, isn't it?"

Taylor nodded. "Can't you tell?"

I shook my head. "Huh-uh. When you have me like that I have no idea how long it's been."

Her fingers ran through my hair as I leaned against her. "What's it like, baby?"

"Mmm, it's perfect. It's like I'm floating, I feel very warm, safe, and loved, and my whole body tingles."

"Can you feel what I'm doing?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm aware of it, and when I come, oh, god, it's magic. Especially the first one. When you say it's okay, it's like, that moment, I'm able to completely let go. I'm totally yours, every part of me. I can't describe it. But I love it. So much."

Taylor pulled me close, and I snuggled into her. "I'm sorry I cry, though. I don't know why I do it. I know you don't like it."

"Oh, baby, it's fine. It scared me the first time, I thought I'd hurt you. But I know it's normal now. And I know what to do."

"I just need you to hold me."

"I know. And that's so special for me." She gave me a squeeze.

"So how did it go with my dad yesterday?"

"Good. I got my tux ordered." She went through the details, and it seemed that she was being sincere.

"I did think about one thing, though, baby."

"What's that?"

"I don't know what to get you for Christmas."

"Hm, I have an idea, kind of a generic one. You'll have to be creative."

"What's that?"

"I want something I can wear that reminds me that I belong to you. But not a tattoo. No way. And it has to be discreet, not like a leather collar, or anything."

"Okay, I'll think about that."

"I already know what I'm getting for you. And I'm not telling you. Also, I'm going to get something for us. Probably something to enhance that clit spanking you did that one time."

"You like that, huh?"

"Oh. My. God."

"You are just full of surprises."

"You have no idea." My voice dropped a little, really hoping that the answer to my next question was 'no'. "Do we have any plans tonight?"

"Nope. Just you, me, a couch and a movie."

I leaned my head on her chest. "That sounds wonderful."

And it was. Taylor had a frozen stir fry meal to make for dinner, one of the ones where the sauce comes in meltable nuggets. She tucked me onto the couch, but I could still feel my mood sinking while she prepped our meal. I kept the smile plastered on my face, though. I didn't want Taylor to get the wrong idea, but I should have known I couldn't hide anything from the woman I loved.

Taylor came back over to the couch with two steaming bowls of chicken, veggies and rice. "Hey, baby. You dropping some?"

I opened my mouth to deny it, but there was complete understanding in My Lady's face, so I just nodded. Taylor sat next to me and handed me my supper. It was warm and good, and My Lady's presence was warmer and better. She put on a comedy, 27 Dresses, and I laughed at the movie, the clouds in my mind dissipating as she held me. I couldn't wait until this was my life, instead of just a couple times a week. I just hoped Taylor wanted the same thing.

***

There were basically two topics of conversation at the house that week, finals and the dance. I'd recounted how I'd met Taylor probably a dozen times by now, and I'd had multiple girls ask me what sex was like with her. Unfortunately in my heady rush of acceptance and freedom I'd answered those questions with more detail than I likely should have, but the real surprising moment was still coming.

On Thursday as I left for class I heard a voice call out. I turned around and saw Kat, one of our sophomores, hurrying after me.

As she came alongside she asked if she could walk with me.

"Sure."

She hemmed and hawed for a minute. Kat was a pretty girl, and really smart, with an air of sexy librarian behind her glasses and conservative hairstyles, but she wasn't terribly outgoing.

"What's going on, Kat?"

"Aly, how did you know you were gay? I mean, you had boyfriends. How, um, why did you change?"

"I never changed, I don't think. It just took me a while to realize what I was feeling. Why? Is there something going on? Is it someone at the house?"

Her eyes went wide. "No! No, I mean, there is someone. A girl in my Chem III class. We've been going out to lunch after class, like every day we have Chem. She's so easy to talk to, and I love being with her."

"Are you attracted to her?"

"I think so. I get all nervous around her some times, and when we touch..." She stopped talking, her cheeks turning bright red.

I smiled at her. "Do you have any indication if she's gay?"

"Yeah, she is. She was dating a girl when we met, but they broke up a few months ago. And she's always finding excuses to touch me. It's really sweet. I don't want it to stop."

"Then don't. Touch her back. Smile at her. Let her know you're interested. You know how to flirt."

"But that's the thing! I still like boys, I still think they're handsome, but I still really like Teri, too."

I smiled at her. "So? Kat, maybe you're bi. Or maybe you're mostly straight except for this one girl. There don't have to be any rules, other than being honest with yourself. And her."

Her facial expression showed that hadn't answered her question. I stopped walking. "Okay. Close your eyes. Picture, um, Teri, right?" Kat nodded. "Picture her face. Now she's moving closer, she's going to kiss you. Do you want it to happen?"

Kat's head went up and down again.

"And if you never got the chance, if the semester ends and you never saw her again, would you regret it?"

Kat bowed her head. "Yeah. I would."

"Then don't let that happen."

"Okay, thanks, Aly."

We went our separate ways, but my mind raced as I continued to walk to class. I guess I'd asked for that, and it made me feel good that someone felt safe enough to come to me to talk. How long had she been holding that in, I wonder? All semester, probably. I hope I'd given good advice.

I saw Kat later that night, and as soon as we were alone she broke out into the biggest grin. "We're going out tomorrow."

"That's great. Like, on a real date?"

"She was holding my hand when she asked. I mean, while we were eating, I said something that was funny and she laughed and put her hand on mine, and I just turned mine over so we were holding hands. She smiled so big, then she asked me."

Kat's eyes were just dancing, and I gave her a hug and wished her good luck, running up to my room to call Taylor. I needed to tell someone, and for once in my life it couldn't be Sadie.

- Taylor -

I couldn't help but hear Aly's excitement. She'd caught me just before I was getting ready to head back home, having spent almost twelve hours working today. But I wasn't tired, at least not mentally. But I had work in the morning and I needed to be sharp. I also had one thing to do when I got home, so as soon as Aly and I hung up I called Vicky.

A went in through the garage door, and Jen and Vicky were waiting up for me in their living room, Jen turning off the TV as I arrived and heading into the kitchen to get me a cup of decaf.

Vicky's face was shining with anticipation, and I decided not to keep her in suspense any longer.

"So, next Friday, I am taking Aly to this dance for her sorority. I've got my tux ordered, but I want everything else to be perfect, too. So, I need your help."

That started the ball rolling, and by the end of work on Friday I had a hair appointment for Wednesday and a promise for dressing help on Friday. Vicky also informed her wife that she was giving me next Friday afternoon off so we could get ready.

My hair was already longer than usual, and I'd been meaning to get it cut, so I didn't mind that bit. Of course, I thought I'd have at least some say in what was eventually decided on. Instead, between Vicky and her professional stylist Tara, I had no more input than a poodle at the groomers.

Okay, maybe I'm being a little extreme, but that's what it felt like. Once they had me in the chair they started going through books looking at shorter styles. Luckily they moved quickly past the girlier cuts and into things I liked better. They ended up presenting me with three options, and I chose the one I liked best. Then Vicky decided she didn't like that one after all, and she picked a different one.

I didn't mind her alternative, so I assented and they started to work, Tara cutting and Vicky commentating. Tara teased and trimmed and clipped, and when she was finished she applied some product, and I almost didn't recognize myself.

Gone was my unruly mop of blonde hair, and in its place was a coiffed, semi-pompadour sort of thing. It was parted on the left with the hair cut short, but not fully buzzed, over each ear. Damn, I looked good.

Tara looked at Vicky. "You can style this, right?"

"Absolutely. Oh, minha querida, you look perfect."

***

On the Friday of the dance Jen picked me up at two in a beach truck and dropped me off at base. "Vicky has your tux. She'll be waiting for you in your apartment."

"Oh, joy."

Jen smirked at me. "You know you'll thank her for it, so let her have her fun, and have a good night."

I was supposed to be at Aly's sorority house at six-thirty, so I figured getting back to my apartment by three would be plenty of time. I mean, who needed three hours to get ready for a dance? Nevertheless Vicky started clucking about how late I was immediately upon my entrance, practically throwing me into the shower. At least afterwards she let me put my underwear on before she started in on me.

I pulled on my robe as she dragged a chair into the bathroom, plopping me down in it before she started in on my hair. First came a ton of mousse, and then several other bottles. I didn't know what they were but they smelled like a hair salon. Then blow drying, followed by an intense session with a flat iron. I hadn't been through anything like this since my mother had fixed my hair for my older sister Esther's wedding when I was sixteen. And I had a lot more hair then.

"Are we done yet?"

I heard the top pop off a spray bottle. "Nope. You're just lucky you have relatively fine hair and I don't have to backcomb it."

I heard the hiss of the hairspray bottle begin, and I swear it went on for ten solid minutes. But when the haze cleared, I'll admit my hair looked good. Vicky was standing behind me, looking into the mirror.

"Awesome. So, should I get dressed now?"

Vicky laughed like I'd made some sort of joke.

"What's so funny?"

"Make-up, dear."

"I don't wear make-up."

"You do tonight. Now don't move. And stop scowling."

I took a deep breath and tried to relax as Vicky set her make-up contraption on the counter and opened it.

"Now, gently, close your eyes and lift your chin."

I felt various brushes and pencils and things, and I was convinced that when I opened my eyes again I was going to resemble a circus clown, but I didn't. If you didn't know me, you wouldn't be able to tell I was wearing anything. My skin was just a little smoother, my eyes popped just a little more, and my gaze was just a little extra intense. Of course it also looked a little silly while I was wearing just my bathrobe, but still.

It took an effort to keep pretending I was annoyed by the whole thing, but in truth I was really excited. I'd also thought about the fact that Aly was doing the same thing right now. I'd never seen her all dressed up, other than a prom photo on her parent's wall. Then she'd been dressed in red, and she'd been stunning. What would it be like to see her real life?