Hero Worship Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Tammy Explains The Plan to Reward Her Hero.
10.4k words
4.79
4.4k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

Hi, thanks for checking out this second chapter in Hero Worship Summer. I would like to give a profound thanks to everyone in the community who rated, followed, commented, and encouraged me with my first story here. Truly, I was blown away by the reception to the story and it inspired me to get to work on this second chapter all the quicker.

I hope you continue to enjoy the ongoing story of Jacob and the girls on their summer vacation. I welcome thoughts and feedback as I would love to know if this second chapter is continuing the story strong, what's working, and even ways I could improve.

Thanks for stopping by to read. I hope you enjoy.

Last Time

Five years ago Jacob Preston saved the lives of five teenage girls trapped in a flooding cave. Earning new friends with the girls' parents, he has become close to their families. But he has never seen the girls again until now. Now, he has a chance to reconnect with them for one long summer vacation with their families. And it seems the girls are eager to connect with him too, in ways Jacob doubts their parents would approve of. Arriving at his friend Robert's home, Jacob has already learned some of what is in store for him this summer when nineteen-year-old Tammy fucked him in the shower.

We rejoin the story with a very satisfied and slightly confused Jacob just getting out of the shower and trying to wrap his head around everything that's happened since he arrived at Robert's home.

Chapter 2 -- The Plan

I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror. The condensation on the glass was beginning to fade after my long shower, my reflection solidifying. Did I recognize the person staring back at me? I wasn't sure. In my head, I knew I was still Jacob Preston. But the Jacob Preston I knew was not the kind of guy who had sex with his friend's nineteen-year-old daughter on a bathroom floor.

My chest swelled as I took a deep breath. I ran a hand through my still-damp mess of hair and shook my head. My eyes trained on my cock in the bathroom mirror. It sounds crazy, but even after twenty minutes in the shower, I worried there would be some sign of Tammy still on my cock. It was irrational, but I felt sure there was some brand or mark left upon me from fucking Robert's eager daughter that would tip my friend off the moment he or his wife saw me.

But of course, there was nothing. Well, almost nothing. There was a slightly pained and nervous expression fixed on my face. It was a guilty look that maybe Robert wouldn't notice but his wife Clara surely would.

"Okay, Jacob... You just fucked your friend's daughter in his house the day before going on holiday with her family and friends." I mumbled the words, my steel gray eyes staring back at me as I tried to find my resolve and path forward.

Even as I spoke the words aloud, my mind fired with the memory of half an hour ago. I sucked in another breath, my cock stirring to life as I remembered Tammy throwing off her towel, revealing her large pale tits with those diamond-hard pink nipples. I groaned and raked my fingers over my face as I tried not to get caught up in the mesmerizing memory of those same full breasts bouncing provocatively as I thrust my cock inside that eager teenage pussy. The way she moaned and cried out as we rutted on the bathroom mat was the most expressive and emotionally raw thing I had ever-

"No... Come on, get your head out of the gutter."

I chastised myself. And tried to focus again on the most pressing matters. I had been in the shower long enough and needed to get back out there.

"Okay. Question time," I said, looking in the mirror once more. "Do you regret having sex with Tammy?"

That was an easy no. She was sexy as hell and the sudden explosion of lust between us was going to be burned into my memory till my dying day.

"Are you feeling guilty because her dad is one of your best friends and is about to treat you to a summerlong getaway?"

The answer to that one was: kind of. Look, I am not heartless. This was my friend's daughter. I may not have kids of my own, but I could only imagine how it would feel for Robert if he knew his nineteen-year-old daughter was fucking a much older man, his friend, under his roof. And whatever Robert might feel about it, Clara would feel it a thousand times more keenly. They were both good people. But for all that, their daughter was nineteen and in charge of her own life. She had come on to me. Hell, this was her 'summer plan.'

I chose to put thoughts of Robert and Clara to the side for now. I didn't feel great about betraying their trust by hooking up with their daughter, but evidently, that guilt wasn't enough to stop me. That much was already proven.

"And what about Tammy? How do you feel about her?"

"I think he's still in the shower, Mom!"

I flinched as Tammy's voice interrupted my thoughts. She was outside the door. Though calling to her mom, I had an instinctive feeling her words were meant for me. I had been holed up in here far too long trying to wrap my head around what had happened between us.

One final time I looked myself over in the mirror.

I had fucked Tammy. I wasn't ashamed about that. She wanted it. I wanted it. I didn't want her parents, my friends, to find out. For now, that was enough.

I threw my clothes back on, taking a last moment to towel off my hair, then stepped out into the hall. Tammy was not there waiting for me, but I followed the sound of conversation downstairs to where I could hear Clara's voice.

"We have guests Tammy. You can't go around the house showing that much skin when we have company."

I paused at the entryway to the lounge, not wanting to interrupt the conversation going on within. I didn't want to get caught up in an argument between mother and daughter or be made the center of their quarrel. But another part of me was curious to hear how Tammy handled her parents.

"It's just a bikini, mom. You invited Dad's friend to the lake with us for the whole summer. Did you really think he wasn't going to end up seeing a little skin, or were you thinking of dressing me up like a fucking nun for the summer?"

Tammy had a real mouth and attitude when it came to her parents.

"But that bikini? It's... It's non-existent."

"Well, all my mother-approved suits are already packed in the RV."

"Thank heavens for small mercies," I heard Clara breathe. "Just... put on a towel or sarong or something going through the house, okay? Jacob does not want to see your ass or tits hanging out."

Oh, how wrong Clara was.

Without even thinking, I breezed into the room. It was all I could do not to run full pelt to get a glimpse of Tammy in whatever bikini her mother so thoroughly disapproved of.

Barely managing to keep a walking pace, I tried my best to appear unphased as I turned the corner.

Tammy stood, tall and striking, her long red hair cascading down her near-naked body, the tips just gently caressing the curve of her ass. I had half expected Clara's condescending remarks about Tammy's dress to be an exaggeration, but as my eyes traveled to the thin triangles of fabric covering Tammy's extremities, I could see what had her mom so flustered.

Tammy wore a white thong bikini. Her bountiful tit-flesh spilled out from every angle from the brave strips of cloth that attempted to contain her pillowy breasts. Leaning heavily on a counter, her hips cocked to the side, I got a perfect view of the redhead's peachy ass. I marveled at those firm, rounded globes. The way the tiny white strings were swallowed up by those cheeks had me in real danger and I forced myself to snap my attention to Clara. I offered as casual a smile as I could.

"Hey, Mr. Preston. Can you settle something for us?" Tammy turned my way, one hand on her hip as she straightened up. I bet it must annoy Clara that Tammy was so tall now. It had to make it harder for her to feel in control when her daughter was able to look down on her in a fight.

"No, Tammy. Don't bother, Jacob. Just go outside to the pool if you must. I'm sure Jacob doesn't want to be bothered by you anyway after such a long ride."

Tammy made a "Pfft" noise but strode away, a sexy swaying of her hips as she moved to the glass doors that led out into the garden.

"Sorry about her." Clara sounded exasperated as she watched Tammy leave.

"Nothing to be sorry for," I said.

"It's been like this for the last year," Clara continued, shaking her head. "Tammy and her friends. They seem to have it in their heads that proving their adults means dressing as sluttily as possible at every opportunity."

"That's teenagers for you," I said with a shrug. I moved up closer to Clara and she looked up at me with a despairing expression. I smiled my most reassuring smile back at her. "Come on. I know you had your rebel phase when you were a teenager. Think I remember you telling me about that skinny-dipping dare you did when-."

"Oh god, please don't bring that up," Clara laughed. Her small chest swelled as she took a breath and sighed.

I risked putting an arm around her. Clara and I had enjoyed a few heart-to-hearts in the past. I had let her confide in me once when she and Robert were going through a rough patch a few years back. Normally, I'd have hugged her without a second thought, but after what I had just done with Tammy a short while ago, I felt tense as I squeezed her shoulder reassuringly.

"Don't let your summer become a long battle with Tammy over what she's wearing," I suggested, trying to keep my voice calm and measured. "It really doesn't bother me. And if what Robert's told me is true, all her friends are going to be dressed like that anyway. I don't think it's fair to make her feel like the odd one out among her friends."

"You just saying that so you have five teenagers to drool over all summer?"

Clara's words had me tensing. I felt my breath catch in my throat and my skin paling.

"Sorry, bad joke," Clara could clearly sense how her words had affected me but she was the one apologizing. She smiled at me, the look turning hesitant when I didn't immediately relax. "Come on Jacob, I was honestly just aiming for some black humor."

"Yeah..." I said, my eyes moving away from Clara's as the hand I'd put around her shoulder withdrew. I at least managed to put on a smile. "Sorry if I seem awkward. I'm still reeling from seeing Tammy all grown up. I mean, last time I saw her properly she was all braces and freckles, a real twig."

"Haha, yeah... I know every mother should want to see her daughter grow up into a strong, independent woman, but sometimes I miss those days when she wasn't so aware of her looks. She's really become quite a brat about them."

I frowned. Looking down at Clara, I saw her eyes staring out the glass patio doors and staring at her daughter as she lounged on a sunbed. It was late, almost eight now. The summer sun was just starting to set in the sky so Tammy couldn't have been working on her tan. I wondered if she was just looking to treat me to a nice view, or if she was purposely trying to get under her mom's skin. If it was the latter then it was working. If I didn't know better, I could have sworn it was envy I saw in her mom's expression.

Clara was by no means an unattractive woman but there was also something unremarkable about her. 5.7 With an average build, mousey brown hair, and small breasts she liked to keep well hidden, there was nothing about Clara that stuck with me when I thought about her. It did not help that she dressed so conservatively in all the years I had known her. With Crow's feet beginning to set in at the corners of her eyes, and her mousey brown hair just beginning to show a few stray white hairs I could almost feel the jealousy radiating from her as she looked out at her daring, beautiful daughter enjoying her youthful prime.

I was just glad Clara's envy was keeping her eyes and mind off me.

"Where's Robert?" Clara shook her head, forcing her eyes from her daughter and forcing her attention back to me.

"He said he still had some work to do so went out back somewhere to finish up."

"What, and left you to entertain yourself? I swear that man is the most useless host... I'm going to get him out of his computer and then I'm putting food on."

On any other day, I would have stood up for Robert. I knew how difficult it was to snatch a moment's peace when you had a business to run. But the opportunity to be alone with Tammy was too great a lure.

She had been naked in my arms not one hour ago and already I was desperate to even just stare uninterrupted at her bikini-clad form.

I watched Claras retreating through the house then steeled my nerves. We had a few minutes surely. I moved quickly to the patio doors, opening them and stepping out into the garden. I don't know what I expected. After our mad fuck in the bathroom, a part of me expected or perhaps hoped Tammy would immediately call me over to her lounger. But as I stepped out into the garden with a crooked grin on my lips, Tammy looked up from her chair and fixed me with a scowl that made me instantly pause.

"Hey... your mom just..."

"Get back inside," Tammy hissed. Her words were fierce, a complete rejection of my even taking another step toward her. Confusion set in and I obeyed the redhead without question.

Closing the patio door behind me, I walked back into the lounge. Three times I felt my body turning, wanting to get a look outside. But I no longer wanted to admire the curvaceous, teen flesh on display in the yard. No, I wanted to look back to check that the girl out there lounging in a barely there bikini was really the same girl who'd so wantonly fucked me in the bathroom. Her complete shutdown of me sent an unpleasant chill through my body, despite the summer heat.

Who was this girl?

***

After being so firmly rebuffed by Tammy in the garden I found it comparatively easier to spend the next hour with Clara and Robert. We ended up in the kitchen, where the windows faced away from the garden and we wouldn't have to 'endure Tammy's sunbathing' as Clara put it.

The conversation was stilted at first. Clara was cooking. Robert was trying to sneak peeks at his phone for some work update. I was still trying to wrap my mind around so much that had already happened since my arrival. But as time wore on I found it easier and easier to converse and even laugh with my friends. As one hour became two and neither of Tammy's parents suddenly accused me of having sex with their daughter, I found myself becoming more confident that I could keep the secret from them.

Still, the question of Tammy's mercurial personality remained.

She stepped into the kitchen only once while Clara cooked and Robert and I talked. She went to get a bottle of water from the fridge. I noticed she had taken her mother's advice and was now wearing a full towel wrapped tight about her. I thought, or maybe I hoped that she might try to taunt and tempt me with a few teasing glimpses of her body. I almost bit my lip as she opened the fridge door, thinking she was going to bend over low for me as she grabbed her water from the bottom shelf. But Tammy just grabbed the water without flourish or ceremony, marching out of the room with a deadpan expression of total contempt for the adults in her midst.

When our late dinner was served at nine, I thought Tammy would try and sit next to me at the table. My mind filled with visions of her trying to stroke my cock under the table while I struggled to act innocent and calm in front of her parents.

Once again, it seemed my mind had been conditioned by too many pornos. Not only did Tammy sit at the farthest end of the table to me, but she also seemed to pay no attention to my existence at all. When I decided to ask a question about whether or not she was excited for college in the fall all I got from her was a, "Sure, I guess." And of course, she was now back to being dressed in shorts and a halter top. Still plenty of her teenage flesh on show, but I couldn't help but see those clothes as new barriers between us.

I gave up trying with her. A part of my mind remained fixated on Tammy, but I was no longer thinking about her body or the fun I could be having with it. Now I was beginning to worry that she was embarrassed by what we'd done. It was possible. I'd known more than a few friends who'd fucked only to regret it immediately after. Perhaps now Tammy had gotten what she wanted out of me, the girlish crush that had formed after I'd saved her life was dispelled.

As soon as dinner was done Tammy marched out of the room, not bothering to help clean up. She mumbled something about going to sleep early ready for the trip and that earned passive shrugs from Clara and Robert.

"That's the last we'll see of her till tomorrow."

I tried not to seem at all crestfallen by that remark.

***

After dinner, I found myself relaxing on the couch, talking to Robert as Clara fell back into fussing about the packing and last-minute checks before our morning drive.

My mind was lost on so many things. I was content to let Robert do all the talking and he, thankfully, was more than happy to step up. He didn't even think to ask me why I was being so quiet.

It was about eleven when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I had fallen into a bit of a stupor after enjoying a few beers. I was waiting for Robert to start winding down in his endless chatter so I could suggest going to bed, but the man wasn't running out of steam just yet.

Fishing my phone from my pocket, I expected to see a message from the office. Despite telling my staff I was on holiday and did not wish to be disturbed except in an emergency, I knew my employees wouldn't be able to go one day without begging me to look at something or weigh in on an issue.

I glanced at the number with no name attached to it. There was an attachment and no message.

Spam?

I might have ignored it entirely but Robert was putting me to sleep telling me all the ups and downs he'd been having in his career lately. I thumbed open the message, eyes widening as the picture opened for me.

I recognized the star cluster of freckles on a taut stomach instantly. Even though I couldn't see her face, Tammy was lying on her side, one hand resting over her hips as she bared her delicious body to me.

Her creamy, freckle-peppered flesh contrasted with the black lace bra and panties she was wearing. The lingerie was exquisite, just see-through enough to give a hint of her dusky areolas and the slit of her pussy. In a lot of ways they covered more than the bikini she'd worn before dinner, but the sight of the lingerie on her stirred my cock to life in a whole new way and I had to adjust myself in my seat.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, unconscious of the way I was dragging my teeth over my bottom lip.

"You all okay, Jake?"

I flinched, glancing up at Robert and hoping I wasn't showing on my face the terror I felt in the pit of my stomach.

"I... speaking of work... seems I can't trust my staff to go a day without fucking something up," I spouted quickly, closing the text and working to control my breathing.

But even as I thought to return my phone to my pocket, the screen lit up again.

"Sounds serious. You can take it. I can shut my trap for five."

I didn't open the new message straight away, instead watching Robert sit down and pull out his own phone. Only when I was satisfied he wasn't paying me any attention did I risk opening the new message.

I've made your bed up for you. Why don't you come up and check I've made everything to your complete satisfaction?

I gritted my teeth. It was strange, but as I stared at the teasing message and photograph I actually found annoyance bubbling up inside me. I didn't mind a bit of teasing from a girl, but the complete hot-and-cold treatment I had received this evening was something else. Unpleasant.