Hero Worship Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What's the deal with you? If I come up there are you going to blank me like you did all evening? Am I just but your booty-call if you're bored?

Honestly, I didn't mind if that was the case, but even a booty-call lover deserves a certain degree of common courtesy.

I felt a twinge of regret the moment I hit send on that message. I knew I was being too harsh. I watched as three dots flashed for the longest time. Tammy was taking her time replying and a dread fear that I had just ruined everything took hold. I didn't realize it, but I held my breath until her message came through.

It's part of the plan. Come upstairs. I'll tell you everything you want to know.

I chewed the corner of my lip once more, brows knotted as I wrestled with myself over what to do.

"Wow... with that sour face, I'm guessing someone at the office must have really screwed up hard."

I blinked and looked up at Robert who was now staring at me with a casual kind of concern.

"Yeah... I think I need to sort this out. I'm going to go up to my room, if that's okay? This'll take a while and it's getting late."

Robert puffed out his cheeks and looked at the clock. "Yeah... I have a few bits of work I need to tie up before turning in and Clara will have all our hides if we're not on the road before rush hour tomorrow. You know where the guest bedroom is right? Top of the stairs second door on the left."

I watched as Robert heaved out of his chair and ambled across the room. I got up, trying to keep an even pace as I walked to the hallway stairs and then up to the guest room.

Coming to the door, I paused, mentally preparing myself for the chat I was hopefully about to have with Tammy. I still could not regret what had happened in the shower earlier in the day, but I feared that might change depending on what passed between us in the next few minutes.

I tried the door handle. It was locked.

"Hey, it's me," I said in a low whisper.

The sound of a key turning let me know Tammy was waiting for me on the other side of the door. I pushed through and closed the door behind me, deciding to lock it straight away so we would have no interruptions.

The guest room was spacious enough. There was a soft plush carpet underfoot, a queen-sized bed, a wardrobe, and a chest of draws. A small cabinet by the bed had a reading light which Tammy had switched on and angled upright. The main light was off and the small lamp suffused the room with soft lighting and long shadows. It was almost seductive, like candlelight. But one look at Tammy now told me I had spoiled any sexual energy she was hoping to create here.

Tammy stood in a dark purple robe of silk. It had flower designs on it, but I barely let myself register them. My attention was on the girl's body language, the way her arms were folded protectively about herself, the way her emerald green eyes failed to meet mine as I looked at her.

"Hey..." was all she managed. The meak softness in her voice was miles away from anything I had heard from her thus far. My heart ached a little to know that I was the reason she was looking so fragile.

"Hey," I said back. I swallowed and looked at the bed. I moved to take a perch on the end and patted the empty space next to me. "I think it's time we had a talk."

Tammy didn't stray from where she stood against the wall. She continued to hold herself, her body swaying a little as she gazed down at her feet.

"I'm sorry... This really wasn't how the plan was meant to go. I didn't want to leave you guessing what was going on with me all evening... and I really hated the way you looked while I was ignoring you."

"Yeah... Your Jekyll and Hyde personality thing you've got going on is taking some getting used to," I said, trying to smile. "Perhaps if you could tell me what's going on, what the details of this plan are that you keep talking about. But I'd rather you told me sitting down by here than standing all on your lonesome and sorry for yourself in the corner."

I patted to the space next to me. That seemed to perk Tammy up, not much but a little. She lost some of that defensiveness in her pose, dropping her arms to her side. She moved toward me, her steps tentative and slow. It was like coaxing a wild animal, Tammy looking like she might bolt at any moment if I made one wrong move.

Finally, she sat down beside me, leaving a noticeable gap of several inches between us. I wasn't having that. Wanting to let her know I was there for her, I pushed in closer until our thighs were touching and put an arm around her. It took a moment, but like some melting glacier, she thawed and eventually nestled her head into my chest as I began to stroke her long, red hair.

"I told you I had a plan, a plan for the whole summer."

"Yeah. You wanted to show me you appreciated my saving your life all those years back."

Tammy nodded. "Well, I should have mentioned some of the finer details of that plan after we... you know." She shivered a little, no doubt remembering our wild fuck in the bathroom just a few hours ago. "When me and the girls came up with the idea we all knew we had to be careful. We knew if we just threw ourselves at you and took every opportunity we could with you it'd only be a matter of time before any one of our parents cottoned on."

"I'm with you so far and definitely grateful you took the time to consider the repercussions of us hooking up like we did."

Tammy sniffed and straightened up a little, some of the sparkle and pride had returned to her eyes as she lifted her head and looked at me. "I'm very good at planning and risk management. I had... I mean I have a full suite of covers, contingencies, and more I had readied to ensure we'd stay safe all summer. I know this might sound weird, but the girls and I have been working for months already laying down the foundations."

I swallowed. I was very well aware that Tammy was all but confirming that her four friends whom I had also rescued from a flooding cave were as eager as she was to reward me for my efforts. But I couldn't concentrate on that right now. Right now Tammy was still fragile and needed me.

"This trip has been in the works for two years. Our parents planned it out the moment we started high school, a big getaway before college. As soon as we knew you'd be invited, me and the others, we all started working on our plan."

"What did you do?" I asked, curious, puzzled, excited, nervous, and even a little worried to hear the answer.

"We all started dressing a little sluttier at home. If we were going to seduce you we didn't want our parents tipped off to see us suddenly sunbathing topless or wearing string bikinis out of the blue."

I nodded, remembering the text I'd had from Robert when he'd first invited me, warning me the girls were really pushing the bounds of decency in their fashion. I felt like I was starting to get a grasp on things.

"And when you shooed me away in the garden before... when you ignored me all evening, that was-."

"To make sure my parents didn't realize what we are doing, what I want to keep doing to you."

I swore I saw a spark of lust returning to Tammy's eyes and I only now realized how my hand was stroking her thighs over the silken fabric of her robe.

"I'm really sorry it left me looking like a complete bitch. But you could have ruined everything if Mom saw you hanging out with me in that bikini. She was only going to be gone a few minutes tops and I just couldn't risk her seeing us and getting ideas. Not on day one."

Though years older than Tammy, I felt like I was being thoroughly schooled by her. She was right. After our amazing fuck, I had let myself fall into a haze of lust, willing to take any chance to get closer to her.

"All night I was ignoring you I was screaming in my head. I could see the way you were thinking. I bet you thought I was just going to have my fun with you and then toss you to the side once I'd had my fill."

"... The thought might have crossed my mind," I confessed, reasoning it was best to keep honest with Tammy while we had this moment.

Suddenly, Tammy moved. She twisted her body, straddling me and resting her hands on my shoulders as her breasts bounced in my face, her robe slipping open slightly. There was an urgent look in her eyes now as she cupped my cheek and forced me to look up at her.

"I'm so sorry Jacob. It really wasn't meant to go down this way. I was going to spend the first few days keeping my distance from you. I wasn't going to make any kind of move till we were at the camp and all settled in. But when I saw you... Fuck, it was like all reason just left me. I've been waiting for this for so long..."

I swallowed again, my cock growing as I felt Tammy grinding lightly against me. I could not doubt the sincerity of her words as she sat astride me, eyes desperate with need and body rocking involuntarily against mine. My hands began to snake around her body and clutched her ass, pushing her closer to me.

"I know what's at stake if we got found out," Tammy breathed. Her words were still so sensible and focussed but her voice had become breathy and sensual as she ground up against me. "You've got your company... mmm... you're going places... I know how it would look if word got out that a CEO of a respectable tech firm was fucking five teenage girls. The... mmm... the daughters of his friends no less..."

I growled, the eroticism taking over as Tammy continued to thrust her hips toward me and her breathing became more ragged.

"You mean it? All five of you want to fuck me?"

"Nu-uh, we're not talking about that yet," Tammy whispered, still humping my leg as she clung to me. Her soft lips were at my ear now, sending an electric shiver through me as she spoke. "Before we get to the good stuff I need to know that you understand the risks and the rules. I've been a complete bitch to you all night. I've blanked and ignored you, and god damn it, I am going to continue to do that all holiday in public so my parents won't suspect anything."

I nodded, my mind rapidly losing the ability to think as my hands roved higher up Tammy's back, wanting desperately to unwrap her. When my fingers found her shoulders, I tugged the fabric of her robe. The silken garment slipped, revealing that black lace bra and the full generous breast heaving with need beneath.

Tammy was panting in my ear now. Urgently, she moved. She shifted her shoulders and arms, shrugging her robe down and taking the bra straps with her. In moments she shoved down the black fabric revealing her full bountiful breasts capped by those dusk rose nipples.

I dove right in, feeling slender fingers raking through my hair as the young vixen grinding on me guided me to her chest.

"Mmm I... hope... fuck... You're still paying attention."

I nodded even as my tongue circled Tammy's nipple and my hand lifted her right breast, marveling at its size. How could they be so soft and yet still so firm? How did they retain their shape and seemingly defy gravity without the support of her bra? Why did I care when I could just feast on those inviting tits to my heart's content?

I knew she was trying to tell me something important. I recognized the efforts she was putting into laying the groundwork for us to have a fun and discreet summer together. But hearing her moan sensually as I teased her pillow soft orbs, created a vicious feedback loop of building desire between us both.

"We're going to need your help to stay incog...incog... mmm... God, I love the way you suck my tits."

I grinned, biting the taut nipple in my mouth ever so slightly then drawing more of her tit flesh into my mouth.

"God you're testing me... You should know by now I'm not very good at keeping quiet. Oh shit..."

Tammy's hand in my hair rushed to cover her mouth. I had moved my own hand while she was giving her little speech, positioning it between her legs, and letting her grind against the flat of my palm. Even with her hand covering her mouth her whimper was loud.

"Please... Jacob please."

Tammy was begging but a part of me felt this wasn't her begging for more. She knew, and deep down I did too, that her parents were around this time and could be coming to bed themselves any moment.

There was a desperation in her eyes, a fear there that made me still my hand. Reluctantly, I reined myself back. Tammy was still thrusting her hips forward, but the motions slowed like a train losing steam. Meanwhile, her ragged breathing calmed as I finally released her breast from my mouth.

Tammy pressed herself against me, resting her head on my shoulder. Her red hair cascaded down my back and I could see how intense the last few minutes were for her as her prodigious chest rose and fell with each deep gasping breath she took.

"I'm sorry..." she said with a whimper.

I felt a pang in my chest to hear Tammy's apology, her second in as many minutes.

"It's okay..." I said, trying to stamp out the lustful growl from my voice.

"No... It's not okay. I make this whole plan for us that I ruin by jumping your bones the moment you arrive here. Then I blank you the entire night till you think I hate you. Now I'm sneaking into your room in just my underwear but telling you we can't do anything. I'm a fucking mess and I'm messing you around."

I took my own deep breath. I didn't answer Tammy at first but stroked her hair gently as she clung to me. Her fingers were pressing into my back, holding me tight as though scared I was going to up and leave at any moment.

"You have nothing to apologize for. I'm the one who's been chomping at the bit since the bathroom earlier," I whispered. "Honestly, I'm really amazed and touched by the lengths you've gone to here for this. I'm still not sure I'm worth all the trouble, but knowing you've worked so hard to set this up and looking to protect me through it."

"Well, I've wanted this for a long time and I can be pretty focused when I have something I want."

"I can tell," I said. "I'll tell you one thing, if I ever need a risk assessment officer at my company you're hired."

That earned a slight chuckle from Tammy and her body relaxed against mine. I leaned back, my hand moving to her chin and guiding her till she was facing me. Despite the laugh, she was still pouting.

"You know what else I like?"

"What's that?" Tammy asked. It was strange to me how her confidence slipped sometimes, how she could be one moment in charge and self-assured but then suddenly uncertain and trembling.

"I actually like that you broke your rules for me."

"You do? But it's dangerous. We could have screwed everything up before we even-."

I reached out and pressed my finger to her lips. Those green eyes blinked at me and then, to my pleasant surprise she sucked my finger into her mouth, tongue making out with it eagerly.

"Mmm... see I like that right there. Much as I appreciate all the lengths you're going to protect me with your plan, it's seeing you caving in that shows me that you really want this.

Tammy drew back, her lips making a popping noise as she relinquished my finger back to me. "I told you earlier I wanted this. I want to thank you for what you did when you saved my life, but I want this for myself just as bad."

"I know. And seeing you breaking your own rules shows that to me way better than simple words could."

Tammy closed her eyes. She was starting to grind again, her expression pained as she looked down at her hips gyrating in my lap.

"So... what do we do now. I hate teasing you like this. I could give you a blowjob or maybe-."

"I think you need a release just as bad as I do," I said.

"I'm too loud," Tammy said, shaking her head vehemently. Her nose scrunched up cutely as she continued to fight valiantly against her urges.

"Then that's what we'll work on tonight," I suggested.

"What?"

Tammy blinked in surprise as I pushed her off my lap. Her body fell back upon the bed, her robe a loose mess around her. She watched with wide eyes as I moved down onto my knees at the foot of the bed, grabbing her legs and pulling her toward me until her milk-white thighs were closing around my face.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?"

I resisted the urge to go straight for her lacy panties. Instead, I let out a teasing breath against Tammy's thighs that set her shuddering.

"Oh fuck," she breathed as her body squirmed excitedly.

"I love all you're doing to keep this... thing going on under wraps. But it seems to me one very good way of making sure we don't get caught this summer is for you to learn how to keep the noise down."

"Mmm I can't... Once I get going... ohhh..."

I could see what Tammy meant. Even the slight stubble of my beard raking against her inner thigh had her mewling and set her words falling apart.

"We'll go slow," I promised. "I'm going to touch you and build you up toward a climax. All you need to do is enjoy yourself and concentrate on keeping your moans low."

"Fuck, I'm going to need a pillow."

Tammy's body wriggled a bit and I grinned to watch her reaching up to the head of the bed and grabbing two pillows. The first she used to prop herself up, the other she held in one hand the corners already close to her trembling lips. I could easily guess what she expected to do with that one.

Nervously, Tammy looked down at me and nodded. Once again I found myself considering all the different facets of her I was seeing -- one moment so confident and sexual, the next like a damned bunny staring fearfully into headlights. But I didn't have time or inclination to work out the puzzle that was Tammy now.

I began to kiss and caress the nineteen-year-old's thighs, moving from one to the other and taking my time moving to her center. I wanted to dive straight in, to tear off her panties and feast on her eager pussy. I wanted that first taste of her nectar bad. But I resisted. I had to.

I took in Tammy's wide-eyed stare one more time. "I'm going to start now. I'll take my time, and build you up. But the moment you get too loud this is finished and you won't get to cum."

Tammy's eyes widened even more. I kept my grave, serious expression. But inside I was grinning. She seemed sufficiently motivated to try her best here. She wanted a release.

I spread her legs wider as my lips kissed a trail toward her center. When I came to Tammy's pussy I inhaled deep, the aroma of her need sending a shiver through me. I was hard as a rock in my jeans, but I pushed that need aside.

Slowly, deliberately, I ran my tongue over the black fabric of her panties. The already sheer material was damp with Tammy's dew and I hummed approvingly as I got my first taste. My hands on her legs clamped down harder. It was all I could do not to keep myself from reaching for the waistband of Tammy's lingerie and pulling it right off her.

"Mmm... ohh... Fu... Fuck. This is going to be hard."

I dragged my tongue over Tammy's panties, tracing the line of her pussy as I lapped at her slit. Tammy's generous breasts were heaving already and she was panting into the pillow. Seeing her so undone when I was only just starting to tease her had me understanding why she'd been so insistent on keeping a timer during our shower tryst earlier that day.

"Mmm now let's get a good look at that pussy of yours."

"Oh shit... I'm so not ready... fuck..."

For all Tammy's protestations, she was doing nothing to stop me. She continued to gaze down at me with an expression of awe and terror as my thumbs hooked the fabric of her panties and ever so slowly pulled them off her.

The heady aroma of Tammy's teenage sex intensified as her pussy was freed. I licked my lips and stared at her swollen folds, shimmering like a jewel. She was so wet at that moment and sensitive. Even the kiss of the evening air on her petals had her shuddering excitedly.