All Comments on 'Heroes Fall'

by DieselJester

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok more Ronin please

The list of authors using “I am legion” effectively is a small but highly respected group staring with 3 of the 4 big authors of that whole New Testament thing that started catching on some two thousand years or so ago.

According to the wiki page your in very good company.

Great story thank you and more Ronin please.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 3 years ago

The Princess Bride references were really funny. All in all, it was a good story. I want to know what she paid him for the contract to get her baby back. Since she was already his owned slave, what else could she give him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
eeeeh

It doesn't make sense ! why would this guy bother running errands ? He doesn't need the business. And regarding the "it's bad for business", so is taking back the woman he was paid to bring, or killing the guy who paid him. Why would anyone hire a guy known for pulling this shit ?

I can't fap to this !

DieselJesterDieselJesterabout 3 years agoAuthor

@Anon Ehhhh - Clearly you've never watched "The Rundown" with Dwayne Johnson

Tommyg200365Tommyg200365over 1 year ago

Waaayyyy too long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDieselJester@DieselJester
This is the primary account of DieselJester/AlexClayton. Follow me on Facebook to keep up to date as to what I'm up to and to find out about my book on my social media Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Diesel-Jester/e/B018IVXW34 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dieseljester ...