Hero's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

"Get the fuck away from him!" Tony yelled at Man-Bun. He was about to get involved in the fight, but Roy stopped him.

"No, he wants to do this on his own," said Roy.

"No, I don't!" Danny called out.

He understood why Roy might've thought that; under normal circumstances he wouldn't want any any help. But Man-Bun now had him pinned against someone's car at this point and was taking several hard punches to the body. At this point, he was sure he was going to lose the fight now, so he might as well let Tony wipe that smug smile off of Man-Bun's face.

Tony jumped into the fray like he was Captain America and gave Man-Bun one hard punch to the face, knocking him onto the ground. Man-Bun tried to get back up and hit Tony, but he was ready for him. By the end of Man-Bun's beating, Tony had shown why you should never mess with a Marine.

PRESENT

After the police came and took Man-Bun away and everyone gave their statements, Danny's friends took him to the hospital. Naomi was very concerned about Danny's injuries and thought he needed an ambulance to take him there, but he assured her it wasn't necessary. She had been very concerned about his well-being ever since that night.

Despite his injuries, nothing was broken and no stitches were needed, so the doctors at the hospital just patched him up. He was kept overnight to be observed for possible concussion, but as soon as he was in the clear for that, they let him go with instructions on how to take care of himself and a prescription for a mild painkiller. Naomi made a fuss about how he should stay longer in the hospital longer, but Danny didn't want to stay there any longer, so they took him home.

The next few days, Naomi and Tony came over to help him out since he was still in a lot of pain. Naomi, feeling very bad that he got injured like this because of her, was doting over him and making sure he was comfortable. She mostly cooked for him and cleaned his apartment; he told her she didn't have to, but she insisted. Danny knew she was going overboard because she felt guilty for what happened to him and was trying to make up for it. He tried to get Tony to talk to her, but he said she just needed to get it out of her system. He assured Danny that she would settle down in a few days. He did manage to stop her from doing his laundry, as he felt it was going too far.

"Sorry, but I have to go," said Tony. "Dinner with Nia's parents."

"No problem, get out of here," said Danny. "Keeping her parents happy is more important."

"Are you staying, Naomi?" Tony asked her.

"Yeah, just a little longer," she replied.

Naomi was in the kitchen, making Danny something for dinner. Again, he told her she didn't have to, but there was no stopping her; she just went right to work in the kitchen.

Tony said his goodbyes and left. Ten minutes later, Naomi had dinner ready for them. Danny felt guilty for letting her do all of this for him, but he had to admit it was nice to have a good home-cooked meal, so he thought he might as well enjoy it while it lasted.

"How is it?" she asked.

"Delicious as always," he told her.

"That's what you get for being friends with a professional chef."

They talked while they ate, and they were having a good time. Danny felt like it was kind of like a date and was going to mention it as a joke, but held back, thinking it might be a little much considering their history.

When they finished eating, Naomi was about to take away the dishes when she noticed something odd about Danny's face.

"Oh my God, you're bleeding," she said.

"What? Where?"

She explained that the cut above his eyebrow was bleeding. The cut was being held by a small bandage that the doctor at the hospital assured him was enough to hold it because it wasn't that deep.

"I told them you needed a couple of stitches there," she said.

"Yeah, I had to change it a couple of times already," said Danny.

She insisted on fixing it for him, and he told her where he kept a small first aid kit in the bathroom. She came back with it, and she made him sit down facing her so she could change the bandage. She was standing and bent down a little as she fixed her bandage and, in that position, Danny could see down her shirt. She came to his apartment wearing a low-cut t-shirt that showed a small amount of cleavage. But now he was getting a full view of her breasts and was enjoying the show. He couldn't help thinking how wonderful they looked and guessed that they got to be double-D cups.

"Getting a good look?" she asked with a smirk.

"Um, what?" He said as he realized he was caught looking at her tits and quickly looked away. "Oh, I'm so sorry about that."

Naomi laughed. "It's ok, they're right in front of your face like this; I can't really blame you for looking. Besides, after everything, I think I owe you one free look."

After getting that permission, he resumed looking down her shirt again and enjoying the view.

"But it's funny how you were being a hero for saving me from a guy that was sexually harassing me, and now you're doing it too."

"Dammit, I'm sorry," he replied, feeling embarrassed and looking away from her tits.

Naomi laughed again. "Relax, I'm just messing with you."

She then did something that Danny didn't expect and sat down on his lap, facing him as she was still fixing the bandage.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I just need to get into a better position to fix the bandage."

Danny knew that she didn't have to sit on his legs like this to fix a small bandage.

"There, it's all done," she said.

"Thank you; it feels better."

"No problem."

Then she did something else that Danny had not expected her to do as she took off her shirt and threw it away. She was now sitting on his legs, facing him, while wearing just her bra for a top. It was a standard white bra, but low-cut enough to see plenty of her large breasts.

"Um, now what are you doing?" Danny asked. He kind of knew what she was doing but still felt compelled to ask anyway.

"I think you know what I'm doing," she said, with a very seductive smile and tone in her voice.

His dick quickly started to grow in his pants. Naomi felt this happening and pushed herself harder against it. Through both of their pants, Danny could feel the warmth coming from her pussy.

"Naomi, I didn't do all that just so we could--"

"I know, silly," she said. "I know you're not that type of guy. You did it because you cared about me, and that's why I'm doing this."

She then kissed him hard on the lips. Danny had imagined kissing her many times over the years, but he never imagined a scenario like this. They held that embrace for a good long time; he had never kissed a woman so passionately before as he did now. She took off his shirt and began to feel his naked chest; her hand went to the areas of the bruised ribs by mistake, which caused Danny a lot of pain, making Naomi pull away from their kissing.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"I'm fine," he assured her. "But we're going to have to take it easy on my ribs."

"Ok, I'll be careful."

They got up from the chair and moved all the way to his bedroom, shedding their clothes along the way. By the time they got to his bed, they were completely naked. He had imagined her naked hundreds of times in the last ten years; the closest he ever got to seeing her was a few times in a bikini when they all went on beach trips together. He was in awe of how beautiful she was naked.

They got on the bed, kissing and pawing at each other. But again, Danny's bruised ribs were causing him trouble, and he kept groaning from the pain.

"Are you sure you're alright?" she asked again.

"I'm fine," he said. He tried to get her on her back, but something about the way he moved caused more pain, and he had to get off of her and lie on his own back. "Ok, maybe I'm not alright. I'm sorry, but my bruised ribs are telling me I can't do this."

"I'm sorry, I didn't think about your injuries. Can you do anything tonight?"

"To be honest, I'm not entirely sure," he answered. "I'm very sorry about this."

"It's alright. But I don't want to wait until you're all better, and I'm sure you don't want to wait either."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I guess I'm just going to have to take charge of everything."

Before Danny could ask what she meant by that, Naomi moved down his body until her head was right where his erection was.

"Just lay back and relax," she said seductively. "I'm here to take care of you."

She opened her mouth wide and took his dick into her mouth. He watched as her head bobbed up and down, with her lips perfectly sealed around the shaft. She went slow at first, getting him used to the rhythms of her mouth. She began to suck him off faster and used her tongue to massage the shaft every time it was in her mouth. She began to deep throat him a few times in between, getting the head to hit the back of her throat and forcing her to make gagging noises.

"This is incredible," Danny whispered to himself.

"Are you enjoying this?" she asked after she took his dick out of her mouth.

"Very much," he replied. "But I have an idea if you want to try it."

He told her what he wanted to do, and she was impressed that he came up with the idea. She repositioned herself over Danny's body until her pussy was right above his face. Bending forward, she got Danny's dick in her mouth again while her pussy was right on his mouth. As he began licking her pussy, she resumed sucking him off. Naomi never had a man who wanted to lick her pussy, especially in the sixty-nine position, on the first time getting together. She usually had to wait a very long time in a relationship before she could convince the guy to do it for her.

Danny had his hands firmly gripped on Naomi's ass as he lashed his tongue out at her pussy. He usually did this for a woman when she was on her back, but he felt he was doing alright in this position. He moved his tongue around in every way he could think of that would give Naomi the most pleasure. He could feel her pussy getting wetter and warmer by the second; because of that, Naomi was sucking his dick with greater ferocity.

It wasn't long before her body began to convulse right above him. She had to stop giving him the blowjob so she could scream due to the orgasm she was experiencing. Danny didn't stop; he kept going, making her orgasm last as long as possible. When she was done, she went back to sucking Danny's dick, and it wasn't long before he came right into her mouth, and she happily sucked out every drop she could and swallowed it all.

"Fuck, that was amazing," she said as she got off of his body. "Thank you for that."

"I should be thanking you more," he replied.

They started making out a little until Danny was ready to go again. When he got his erection back, he tried to get her on her back to try to fuck her, but again, his ribs were giving him a problem.

"I told you I'd take care of everything," she said.

She made him stay on his back while she got on top of him and positioned her pussy right above his dick. She then lowered herself and let the dick slide right into her. She let out a small moan as she enjoyed the feeling of Danny's dick finally being inside of her. She began bouncing around his dick in gentle motion while Danny just laid back, looking up at this beautiful woman having her way with him. He really wanted to be the one to give her pleasure, but he wasn't in a position to do so.

She began to move faster, riding him like a mechanical bull. Her tits were bouncing around, and her hair was flying everywhere. Danny had his hands firmly placed on her hips to help keep her steady because he was afraid she was going to fall off of him. He had enjoyed this position before with women, but she was a pornstar compared to them. She went faster and faster, screaming and yelling obscenities. His ribs were actually hurting now because of all this, but he wasn't going to say anything. He was having just as much fun as Naomi was, and he wasn't going to ruin it for either of them.

Soon enough, she stopped as another orgasm shot through her body. As soon as she settled down, Danny grabbed her and made her get on her back this time.

"It's okay; I told you I'd take care of you," she said, still concerned about his injuries.

"I'll be alright," he assured her. "It's my turn to take care of your needs."

As she held him close, he started fucking her slowly, mostly so he could get his body used to the pain from his injuries so he could fuck her more effectively. It was working, as she began to let out small moans of pleasure every time he pushed himself into her body. Despite the pain he was feeling, he started to go faster and faster.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she kept crying out. "Don't stop fucking me!"

Danny kept going and going, giving her all that he had. She was feeling great pain from the intense fucking she was receiving, but it was the best kind of pain she could feel, and she wanted more of it. Before she knew it, her body arched up right under him as she experienced another orgasm, and she let out an ear-piercing scream that momentarily distracted Danny from his performance before he went back to work.

It wasn't long after that when he sensed he was about to finish. He considered pulling out and ejaculating on her or somewhere else in the room; he actually wished he was wearing a condom, because then that wouldn't be a problem. He managed to get a few more minutes of fucking before he finally shot his entire load into her pussy. He slowly fucked her for a couple more minutes, wanting as much time with her as possible. His dick finally went soft, and he pulled out of her.

He got off of Naomi and laid down next to her; she then moved, and she put her head on his shoulder as they cuddled each other.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, referring to his injuries.

"I'll live," he replied. "I think you were the medicine I needed."

She couldn't help laughing at that comment. She thought it was kind of corny, but at the same time a sweet thing to say.

"I just can't believe that after ten years, we finally got together."

"I know, I guess it was a long time coming," she replied. "If I had known it was going to be that good, I would've said yes to you the first time you ever asked me out."

"Probably for the best; we were in high school, and I was not that good when I first started having sex."

"That's not what Jenny Taylor used to say in the locker room after prom night," she replied.

Danny was surprised to hear that she heard about him and Jenny Taylor back in high school. He only told a few of his friends that they got together for the senior prom; he didn't think she would tell anybody else.

"I'm surprised she said anything," said Danny.

"Don't be upset with her. She just wanted to brag about how good you were. Especially since it was both your first-time having sex with anybody. All the girls in the locker room were very impressed, by the way."

"I think she was probably exaggerating a bit," he said. He was trying to sound humble about it, but at the same time, he was very happy to hear that a woman bragged about how good he was.

"Even if she was exaggerating a little, I couldn't help feeling jealous about it."

"Oh, you did, did you?"

"Yeah, it made me think how I should've agreed to go with you to prom."

Danny didn't want to risk ruining this moment between them, but what she said made him want to talk to her about something he always wanted to discuss with her.

"I don't want to bring this up so soon after we finally had sex, but why did you always turn me down?" he asked. "And please don't say it was because you wanted to maintain the friendship; I always felt there was more to the story."

Naomi got off of Danny and moved up on the bed so she could speak to him face-to-face.

"Ok, I have a confession to make," she began to say. "There was a reason I always said no to you the first couple of years, and it's kind of embarrassing to confess considering how long we've known each other. But I've always felt guilty about it, and I never knew how to tell you, or if I ever should."

"Just tell me; I can handle it."

"Oh boy," she said, feeling incredibly nervous. "This is sort of unusual to say, but I used to say no to you, but only in the beginning, mind you, because I thought you were only asking me out because... well, I thought you only liked me because I'm black."

"Huh?" was all Danny could say.

"Let me explain."

Naomi explained how when she and Tony were taken around all over the country because of their military father, she had to go to a lot of different schools. In most cases, the cities they had to go to required them to go to mostly white schools. It wasn't bad; she met a lot of cool people and is still Facebook friends with many of them.

But during that time, when she started dating, she noticed a pattern concerning some white guys who took a special interest in her. She didn't meet a lot of other black kids in those schools, so in the beginning, she only dated a few black guys in between the other guys she dated. She wanted to date, and she had no problem with what race they were. A lot of those boys were cute, and some were popular, and she liked that they wanted to ask her out.

Then, in the last school she was attending before she went to Danny's school, she started hearing rumors about the reason some of those white guys liked her. Some of her friends in those schools felt bad about telling her what they'd heard, but they had to confess that some of those guys were bragging about how they were dating a black girl, as if there was something special about it. They assured her it wasn't all of them; some of those guys did genuinely like her, but there were some who only saw her as some kind of prize to brag about. She didn't just get this from her female friends, she got this confirmation from some of her male friends and a couple of guys she dated about things they heard in the locker room. Those guys assured her they didn't date her for that reason, and she was inclined to believe them, but it was still upsetting to hear about the other boys she dated.

Naomi felt insulted and humiliated by hearing this. She did not like the idea of being used like this. She knew not all of them were like that, but it still had an effect on her. When she came to Danny's school, she became a little wary of the guys who approached her. She didn't think they all wanted her because she was black, but she just wasn't sure which ones were genuinely interested in her or which ones thought of her as some kind of trophy. Which was why, for a very long time afterwards, she was only dating black guys. There weren't that many other black guys in that high school, so she dated very little at the time, until she got to college.

That time she hung out with Danny in the library, she was having a good time with him and thought he was a wonderful guy. When he asked her out afterwards, she was actually excited. But because of her previous experiences, she couldn't help thinking about the real reasons he was asking her out. She thought he was a wonderful guy and one of her brother's best friends, and she thought he was sincere about wanting to have a relationship with her, but she still couldn't help but wonder why he really wanted to date her. Even after the next few times he asked, she couldn't help wondering about it.

During college, she found a better group of men out there. They were still kind of immature since most of them were typical frat guys, but much better than your typical high school guy. She dated only black men in her freshman year, but in her second year of college, she met a good guy who was white and gave him a shot. It was a good relationship, but it didn't work out because their class schedules kept conflicting with each other's, so they mutually ended things. After that, she realized not all men were like those boys in high school, and she couldn't let her bad experiences as a teenager affect her relationship with men as an adult.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers