Hero's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This also helped Naomi realize that Danny was indeed genuinely interested in her. But by then, it was kind of too late, and she really just saw him as a friend. So later on, she really did keep turning him down because she didn't want to ruin the friendship.

Then later on, she really started to like him better than a friend and was willing to give him a chance. But by then, Danny had finally stopped asking her out, and it was too late. So, she just decided to remain friends with him because she figured that's the only kind of relationship she would have with him. Until now, that is.

"So, I hope you understand, and I hope you can forgive me," said Naomi.

"Wow, I suspected it might've been a race thing a while back, but I didn't think it was because of that," said Danny. "But I assure you, it had nothing to do with why I wanted to ask you out all those times."

"Yes, I know that now, and I hate that I learned that far too late. And I really needed to confess this because I hope this works out between us and I don't want to keep any secrets from each other, especially with something like this."

Danny pulled her close and kissed her.

"You were young, and you went through a few bad experiences, so no one can blame you for how it affected you," he told her. "But now we are together, and that's all that matters to me."

They started kissing and rolling around the bed. They made love one more time before falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Danny woke up alone in his bed. He thought Naomi must've left without saying goodbye, but then he heard some noises coming from the kitchen. He got dressed and went out to the kitchen to see that Naomi had made them both a big breakfast. She was wearing one of his oversized shirts with no pants so her legs were completely exposed. He thought it was a very sexy sight to see this early in the morning.

"Sit down and eat," she said. "You didn't have much in the fridge for a good breakfast, but I made do."

He sat down at the table and waited for her to be finished. When she was finally done, she sat down next to him very closely so they could finally eat together.

"You didn't have to go through all of this," said Danny.

"Of course I have to," she replied. "And you should be happy that I'm doing this. Your girlfriend is a professional chef; you should take advantage of that."

Something in that comment made Danny smile.

"So, you're my girlfriend now?" he asked happily.

"Yes, and you're my boyfriend," she replied. "And you better take good care of me, or my brother will kick your ass."

Danny started laughing. He then reached out and grabbed her hand.

"You'll never have to worry about that," he assured her.