All Comments on 'Hero's Reward'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 929 Comments (Page 10)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic work !

Loved it!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 18 years ago
I thought I'd try this story since Kanga40

seemed so impressed. As happens on occasion, Kanga was right on! This was just a real nice story and I thank the author for his effort and the result. A very nice read!

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
Wonderful story

how did I miss this one the other day?

A real oasis in a desert of mediocrity.

crazirandi14crazirandi14about 18 years ago
Great story!

I loved your story so much!! Please continue to write! I'd love to see a chapter 2 of this story!!

Angel LoveAngel Loveabout 18 years ago
Very well done once again!

Your writing never ceases to amaze me Des. You just keep getting better and better with each submission. I'm sorry if someone found spelling mistakes. I went through the entire story again as posted here and did not find one . . . shrugs. I used the spell/grammar check again. Did not find one . . . oh well. Perhaps he was drunk when he read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Perfect? Probably not.

S-Dec:

But certainly close. Not too short so as to condense the story line and character build-up, and not so long that it got boring. I think, old son, you did it just exactly right. Thank you. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent

Excellent plot, characters, and speed. Bravo.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
wonderfully done....

and so well written and yes...so very believable. as a victim of cancer i have a small scar which seems huge to me across my nose...noone seems to notice it too much at all until i mention it but i did have some surgurys to help...and i never seem to lack for attention if i so desire and lol...sometimes if i don't and i am most certianly not drop dead gorgeous but clean up pretty good. Thank you for writing a lovely story about such a subject and its a great tribute to your compassion,huminity and just damn good skill as a writer. As always respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Impressive Author

I have followed you since January watching the growth from one story interupted by another to the conclusion of each and now this effort.

Quite a wide and imaginative path in 3 months ascending in each effort.

Now is the time to settle in and take care of the niggling nits and nats by developing your discipline through patience, diligence and a personal standard of expectation.

Expectation of continual growth and quality of work. Why? Because your talent is significant and we would like to be entertained further in your growth and explorations if that is your intention.

You have a depth of clear explanation and a personal way of expression that can be easily related to. There is a strong touch of originality of thought and a comfortable personable way you convey it in a succinct manner. Brevity and clarity is not always easy in a short story nor are good closings.

There is credibility in the respect of your main characters that they and you display which causes interest and emotion. We know them and you by your depth of picture painting people, scenes and feelings. They feel real. Arousal is a by-product of your plot path not an immature or unnatural focus. It isn't forced but part of the flow.

Now the worst thing you can do is over analyze this and your work - as you do now, just feel good about what and where and how you lay out what you do. Your senses usually make it flow correctly and you feel it don't you. Try not to lose that or change too much - just polish the edges and use without rushing your people or yourself.

Deep huh. Well not really its just how it is seen and to credit you for your time and efforts. They are appreciated.

Thanks again - With Very High regard

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 18 years ago
Great Story!

Your best one yet, S-Des. Very romantic; very well written. An epilogue would be nice - she gets pregnant, they get married, she has twins, then match up Paige with somebody cool...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
drop dead gorgeous?

you sure, author? not even a mole anywhere? or more likely, a little bit of a crooked teeth, one eye set just sligtly her than the other? okay, maybe not the eye but how about her left eye brow? isn't it a bit higher-set than her right one? no smelly athletic foot problem? or perhaps a few pounds by her mid section? one breast a bit bigger than the other?

just because we are telling a "romance" story, doesn't it mean the characters we create are no longer like human beings?

it makes me laugh --- though I'm sure in real life people are actually THAT stupid --- to read about women are willing to be picked up by strangers, sometimes many, and they just start kissing, sucking, and swallowing the strange men's saliva, semen, and all kinds of germs in liquid/fluids without EVER complaining about bad breath, bad order, etc.!! boggles my little mind

louguy35louguy35about 18 years ago
Another Great Story!

S-Des, you have once again hit a home run. This story, following up on "After the Fact", clearly establishes you as a writer who has arrived.

Excellent character development along with an absorbing plot and an appropriate ending make this an excellent story. Some work on typos and grammer, but that is a minor quibble.

Great Job! Cheers!

EnamoredEnamoredabout 18 years ago
The hell with the typos

This story was too good to worry about typos. In fact I didn't notice any, which was how wrapped up in the story I got.

If this wasn't your best effort, I would love to see what is.

Magnificent - one of the best stories of this type that I have ever read.

saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
Beautifully Written

That was exactly what this category is meant to be. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yes

Great story!

Boyd

romaq7705romaq7705about 18 years ago
very good!

thanks for writing. look forward to next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

A great story. Thanks.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Fantastic! Wonderful! Magnificent! Bravo!

I guess you could say I even liked it a little.

Please keep writing all these wonderful stories of yours!

What else could be said but Thank you very much

With the highest of regards

Peggytwitty

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Wonderful

What more can I say. Beautiful, outstanding. Thank you, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Really Good

Well written, I enjoyed it very much!

OVERLANDOVERLANDabout 18 years ago
GREAT

Great story, well told. The action and reactions were credible all through. One thing I hated but you only did it once. DICK! What a horrible word to use!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story

I loved the ebb and flow of the tension. With a terrific ending. Wonderful characters.

JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sweet and Sexy

One of the best stories I've read. It's so romantic but not mushy, just perfect!

Thanks for some perfect excapism,

Chelly

poirot515poirot515about 18 years ago
Beautiful!

Beautiful!

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryabout 18 years ago
Very Nice!

Des, this was a great story. You tackled a couple of really tough subjects and made us care about your characters. Congratulations on a fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
congrats des,top story

a great story des.i thoroughly enjoyed the read,+ you gave it a top happy ending.keep stories of this calibre coming.regards,geoff (australia)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Nice

I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Angel LoveAngel Loveabout 18 years ago
Wonderful!

Well that was another wonderful story Des. As always I truly enjoy editing for you. You make it very interesting indeed . . . smiles . . . angel.

1...5678910
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous